Quote from: "ladyandbird"
There are photos confirming that it was A+J that was messing around, not J+M.

I have never heard that information before Ladyandbird.  Thank you and God bless you, Lady! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

Ladyandbird: This makes more sense. Where are the pictures to back this story and finally debunk all of this nonsense!!?!?!?!
I've answered that many times.
They would've gone public with it, if they aired the second part of the interview,
and that is why it never aired. Now, there is no need to go public with them.
But I guess they could come to use if Michaels estate decides to sue J+A.

Please bear with me.  So the second part of the interview, where Jason was going to play the "supposed" MJ voicemail did not aired because the pictures of Arnie and Jason were going to be made public, therefore de-bunking the "supposed" relationship between Jason and MJ.  Is what I am saying correct?  Thank you in advance and God bless you, Ladyandbird! :)

Also is it true that Jason Pfeiffer and Ian Halperin are working together on some level????
 :?:
Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 12:06:28 AM by darkchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

I am not doubting you but you seem to have inside information. Do you know someone close to the situation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

@ladyandbird keep posting I like your posts very informative. Keep Da Faith, Mike didn't have anything to do with fatso. Poor Mike the sight of walking in on Arnie and this dude Mike now I understand you probably underwent some trauma when u saw dat! Our Mikey has endured traumatic stuff just the thought makes me want to go puke. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Lete be kind to others here. even when they don't deserve it. No personal attacks regarding appearance necessary. I thank you in advance for thinking before typing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who else has noticed the resemblance between Jason and Arnie? There is something that makes wonder if they may be related. A nephew or cousin perhaps?

Isn't it interesting how people who worked for Arnie Klein had the opportunity to become involved in relationships with Mj. First Debbie Rowe and now Jason (according to him :roll: ). Is that all it took. You simply get a job in Klein's office in order to get next to MJ.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

thinking about this,

just going to flip this a little, if jason had a once in a lifetime romance with the king of pop (doubtful), then why did mike need drugs to sleep - if was getting the good loving (think not)?

why didnt mike let him in on the hoax?

why wasnt he seen at UCLA? or at the rehearsals?

Had mike booked him tickets for the opening night

the bodyguards dont mention their meetings

why didnt he come to london with him - that would have been the lead up to their romance (not)

why didnt he produce gifts mike gave him - mike was very generous - ?

why hasnt be produced a little nick nak from mike - a personal item that lovers give of themselves not expensive but personal

why - because it did not happen

if mike was gay i think he would have chosen someone as beautiful as he was inside and out

they wouldnt have rushed to TMZ or done a vid on the subject - me maybe i am just too naive.

and in the words of jackie chan's uncle "and one more thing"

is this good business sense for arnie

does he think that clients will folk to him because his staff offer extra services?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I still have a horrible feeling that Dr Klein is the father of Prince and Paris...  if that turns out to be true (which i think it might be).. Michael made a bad decision there.
I FEEL EXACTLY THE WAY U FEEL ,IF U OBSERVE DEEPLY PRINCE NOSE N EYES RESEMBLE ARNIE N PARIS IS A MIXTURE OF DEBBIE N ARNIE N GUYS NO OFFENSE . WELL ABOVE ALL IF THIS IS TRUE THEN ARNIE WOULD GO TO ANY LENGTHS TO BLACKMAIL MJ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
I still have a horrible feeling that Dr Klein is the father of Prince and Paris...  if that turns out to be true (which i think it might be).. Michael made a bad decision there.

could be why he made sure they would go with his family and not become tortured souls of this user, should he try to get custody
I DID NOT GET U PLEASE EXPLAIN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I wonder why there is so much uproar these days about this story.

In fact the Jason story is quite an old cake and just warmed up by TMZ and/or Arnie for some reason.
It was posted by womansday in Australia on August 14, 2009.
It was further posted in here on August 23, 2009:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TMZ just warmed the gossip up.

womansday said:
[Celebrity headlines
I was Jacko's secret lover
Friday, August 14, 2009

Despite two marriages and a string of alleged girlfriends, Matthew Denby reports that in private Michael Jackson was a very different man.

Michael Jackson's secret gay lover has blown the lid on the late superstar's hidden lifestyle, revealing startling details of the singer's final weeks.

Jason Pfeiffer, a heavily built, 35-year-old employee of Michael's dermatologist Dr Arnold Klein, has told Woman's Day of his love affair with the star, calling their connection "a short romantic love story that ended in tragedy".

"I've lost my soul mate, it's very hard to describe the loss I feel but there is something that is empty in my heart," says the Beverly Hills executive.

According to Jason, the romance began over the phone and progressed with a number of discreet meetings, after Michael had asked Jason to give him a ride home. He says they met secretly many times, both at the star's rented home in Beverly Hills and at Jason's office.

"I guess our first 'date', if you can call it that, was in my car," says Jason. "We went for a drive and were talking and having fun, but Michael had his minders who were 'nosey', as Michael put it.

"We had to make sure we were not caught, and although the date was short as I had to take him home before anyone noticed, we had a great time.

"I thought nobody else knew [about us] but have since discovered that others did surmise the truth."

Jason —who reveals that they even shared last Christmas together with Michael's children and a few close friends —says the plastic surgery-ravaged star was devastated by his appearance. He liked reliving the glory days of his career, but he wouldn't look at old pictures.

"He did not like looking at old photos of himself and didn't want his children to see them either," says Jason.

"He desperately wanted to recreate the old glory days for fans, the kids and for himself. ]

I guess TMZ was testing the waters.
How can Michael ever come out of hiding without blushing to dark red about his fans and so- called friends.
Not much has changed since June 25.
Of course Arnie did not betray Michael - (and which Michael btw - Joe or Joseph?).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"

I agree with u, Paris looks a LOT like Kleins other daughter..... and ive heard from "someone" that Dr Klein is a father.... :/

Ive never heard of Klein having a daughter.  Do you have a picture??  I thought Klein was gay.. i even remember in a TMZ interview Klein stated he didnt have kids and didnt want them?.. although he conceded he may be the bio father of Prince and Paris.

You are not mistaken with Mark Lester, are you?  I know Mark Lester also said he thought he could be the bio father and Mark Lesters daughter does look very similar to Paris.
PICTURE OF KLEIN S DAUGHTER PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "trisha"
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"

could be why he made sure they would go with his family and not become tortured souls of this user, should he try to get custody
I DID NOT GET U PLEASE EXPLAIN.

c'mon now, put 2 & 2 together... I'm not explaining any further... think for yourself
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

Quote from: "darkchild"
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

Ladyandbird: This makes more sense. Where are the pictures to back this story and finally debunk all of this nonsense!!?!?!?!
I've answered that many times.
They would've gone public with it, if they aired the second part of the interview,
and that is why it never aired. Now, there is no need to go public with them.
But I guess they could come to use if Michaels estate decides to sue J+A.

Please bear with me.  So the second part of the interview, where Jason was going to play the "supposed" MJ voicemail did not aired because the pictures of Arnie and Jason were going to be made public, therefore de-bunking the "supposed" relationship between Jason and MJ.  Is what I am saying correct?  Thank you in advance and God bless you, Ladyandbird! :)

Also is it true that Jason Pfeiffer and Ian Halperin are working together on some level????
 :?:

Yes, you got it correct.
Everything to prove the truth would've been done,
and openly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Looking for possibilitys of paris or Prince are the children from Mark Lester, Anold Klein or MJ

Mark Lester has brown eyes
Michael has brown eyes
Arnold Klein has brown eyes
Debbie has blue eyes
Paris has blue eyes
Marks daughter has blue eyes
Prince has brown eyes

Brown eyes are dominat over blue eyes, meaning that if one of the parents has brown eyes, the children become brown eyes. But the children got the gene for blue eyes .

The ancestors of MJ must have the gene for blue eyes. And than must MJ have inherited that gene. 50/50% ?

Mark Lesters ancestors can have the gene for blue eyes, than it is possible that the reseccive blue gene with the blue gene from the mother gives blue eyes to the children.

Grey eyes makes it more difficult.

Most of the time children who are born from mixed races have a blue spot above the butt. But that is temporaly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I'm sorry but I feel that Arnie Klein is a liar and shady.  The way he talks he doesn't even sound professional to me.  He just seem creepy and kinda idiotic.  I also have a feeling that Klein may have been trying to set MJ up somehow.  I think after the 25th of June he even tried to keep Debbie Rowe away from his office and she was his former employee.  When I saw him speaking on Larry King I believe it was after MJ supposed death I just get bad vibes from him.  I get worse vibes about him than Dr. Murray.  For some reason I'm still not completely against Murray yet.  I just feel there is a bigger picture in this whole situation.  Isn't is kinda odd that Klein is now receiving death threats but you never hear anyone trying to attack Murray?  We've even seen photos of Murray out and about just hanging out and no crazed MJ fan has attacked him yet?  Who knows what kind of things Arnie Klein has done regarding Michael in the past.  He may have started out as a friend but I think he turned into a foe.  A good friend don't tell their friend's business.  I'm sorry but I think that Jason is also not telling the truth.  If MJ was really having an affair with him I'm sorry that would have been leaked way before now because people was constantly stalking MJ and was up in his business.  Plus all the photos we see of Jason and MJ they are with other people not by themselves.  We have seen pics of MJ and Lisa Marie alone, MJ and Diana Ross alone, MJ and Tatiana, MJ and Stephanie Mills, He and Brooke Shields, Shana Mangatal and even with his former nanny Grace.  Klein says MJ is gay but why is there footage of him checking out girls, looking at their bodies and sniffing their hair on Youtube.  I'm sorry I don't buy into their stories.

I have been avoiding this "Michael is gay" subject, because Arnie doesnt even deserve the nasty comments.  This Jason dude and "Dr.Klein" only deserve to be totally ignored.

MsTeeTee, I agree with you there is a bigger picture in this situation.  Arnie kept messing with Michael's face when it wasn't necessary, he administered propofol to Michael according to Dr. Steven Hoefflin.  Actually Hoefflin said Klein administered the fatal dose...how did this happen?  The Lord only knows. Well, anyways  IMO all of this "MJ peed on a cup in front of anyone and Michael is gay" info is probably stemming from the fact that Arnie wants to let the world how "good of a friend he was to MJ".  He was such a good friend of Michael's that MJ confided his gay romantic relationship to him and Michael would simply urinate in front of Arnie instead of going to the bathroom. I'm speaking sarcastically btw.

I know Arnie isnt a suspect of Michael's "death", but he already has been accused by Hoefflin.  Latoya and Joe have been saying Murray is just the fall guy and that there are other doctors involved in all this.  Maybe AK is one of these shady doctors?  So he speaks of Michael as a good friend that even knew "his most kept secrets" (I'm not saying MJ is gay).  Oh no, he wouldnt kill or harm my good friend Michael Jackson!  He wants us to believe this, so he invents these stories to distract everyone, and then come up with foolish explanations like "I said all this because I want to prove MJ wasnt a pedophile".    Get what I'm trying to say?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions