No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Re: V for ReVolution, Volume 1
August 14, 2011, 03:14:04 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry if this video has been already posted

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iqFZD-BnsM[/youtube]

0:33! Does this mean that he is connected to Michael? :shock:

WoW this is what I call a POWERFULL SPEECH  8-)!!!! Thank you very much for this Kristina :).
Many people dont know this and many people dont care,but they have the power to choose their future.We as people can do many things united,unfortunately the majority are still "sleeping".I like many people here ,I'm hoping for better days,when all the human beings will be for peace and LOVE :).

P.S. Michael can be very well conected to this,who knows why he choose to talk exactly about SONY and share a picture of egyptian bust,who looks like Mj?????

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 14, 2011, 04:22:22 PM
I agree with V on the fact that the most important revolution is about the soul-awakening that has to be done and that will more effectively generate change. The tragedy of what is going on in the world is caused not only by the evil deeds of evil people but is let possible because of the unawareness of the majority and disunity.  Because let's ask ourselves the question. How is it possible that a majority is controlled by a minority? It's all based on the conscioussness level not on power and force because the law of physics is on our side when it comes to this. People are caught up in the fog, a fog of confusion and fear and uncertainty permitting the minority to have control over the majority. Sometimes I wonder what it is that they want? They already have everything but always want more than what they could possibly ever use in their lifetimes, so what's the point? The minority itself is being deceived and it seems its main role is to deceive the majority. Anyway, evil will destroy itself because evil always falls into its own trap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 14, 2011, 05:58:53 PM
I agree with V on the fact that the most important revolution is about the soul-awakening that has to be done and that will more effectively generate change. The tragedy of what is going on in the world is caused not only by the evil deeds of evil people but is let possible because of the unawareness of the majority and disunity.  Because let's ask ourselves the question. How is it possible that a majority is controlled by a minority? It's all based on the conscioussness level not on power and force because the law of physics is on our side when it comes to this. People are caught up in the fog, a fog of confusion and fear and uncertainty permitting the minority to have control over the majority. Sometimes I wonder what it is that they want? They already have everything but always want more than what they could possibly ever use in their lifetimes, so what's the point? The minority itself is being deceived and it seems its main role is to deceive the majority. Anyway, evil will destroy itself because evil always falls into its own trap.

LOVE YOU Sarahli :-*!!

"God did not create EVIL.
EVIL is the result of what happens,
when man doesent have God's love,
in his heart."

Deus Existe - Comercial da Macedônia (Albert Einstein) - Legendado
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpXADqHgLiI&feature=channel_video_title
[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 14, 2011, 06:07:32 PM
Do you know what Applehead? I LOVE YOU too  bearhug ... and thank you for this great video I totally agree  :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 14, 2011, 06:18:54 PM
Amazing video. Thanks for posting it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 14, 2011, 06:36:10 PM

Anyone ever bothered to ask this guy why the hell he always has an inverted pentacle on his desk that can only be seen a few times? And why he continuously makes a pyramid with his hands (NOT inverted)?

I am sorry, but these videos give me a bad vibe everytime I watch them. I don't think he is connected to MJ, but that's just my opinion...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 14, 2011, 07:18:58 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 14, 2011, 07:31:56 PM

Still doesn't answer my questions. And in this hoax there has been talk about V and Revolution for way longer, plus there are more groups at the moment using it. Who says this guy isn't just using all of that for other intentions? Nothing happened on his predicted date, gathering at the Hollywood sign is plain out dangerous and he uses equipment that a 13-year-old can crack? Sorry, but there is nothing in his videos that convinces me that he is affiliated with one of the groups or with Michael. And again: why occult symbolism in a video that intends to preach freedom and revolution against it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 14, 2011, 08:36:49 PM
I didn't post the pic because it answers your questions. I posted it because it is interesting how Jacksons are interested in V. A good reference. I don't know if this dude is related with MJ or not but his videos are definitely interesting. I haven't made a decision about him yet tho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 14, 2011, 10:53:52 PM
I repeat what said at other times, these things have to be careful we don't know who  be behind these videos and "anonymous" :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 15, 2011, 12:32:51 AM
What other revolution could Front and Criss Angel be talking about coming this summer? Does anyone know if Back mentions a revolution coming, or just  "not a comeback but a takeover"?

To me it makes no difference if V says it's a peaceful revolution or using some force, because the reaction of TPTB if threatened will be with awesome deadly force around the world, the likes we've never seen before. It could well lead to apocalypse and massive loss of life (Revelation scenario). The video is correct in showing that it is Israel that is the seat of the rulers of the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 15, 2011, 01:50:00 AM
I will say this, V is Michael Jackson and it's also my father. But he's also my mother and your brother... my friend! He is you and me. He is all of us!  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

gwynned

August 15, 2011, 03:27:35 AM
Thanks so much for posting this.  This reminds me of something called the meditation effect
In 1960, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi predicted that one percent of a population practicing the Transcendental Meditation technique would produce measurable improvements in the quality of life for the whole population. This phenomenon was first noticed in 1974 and reported in a paper published in 1976. Here, the finding was that when 1% of a community practiced the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login® program, then the crime rate was reduced by 16% on average. At this time, the phenomenon was named Maharishi Effect. The meaning of this term was later extended to cover the influence generated by the group practice of the TM-Sidhi® program. Generally, the Maharishi Effect may be defined as the influence of coherence and positivity in the social and natural environment generated by the practice of the TM and TM-Sidhi program

Interestingly, just earlier this evening I was recalling a quote from Einstein to the effect that a problem cannot be solved by the same level of consciousness that created it. 

I can't help but think that Michael is behind this.  If not him, then certainly someone wanting us to think it is him, what with that Egyptian statue that looks like Michael.  Generally speaking, most people out there would not make the connection between MJ and the statue so that had to have been put in there as a clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions