~Souza~

Re: TIAI April 11
April 26, 2011, 07:46:26 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Law enforcement sources tell us when paramedics arrived at Michael Jackson's house he was already dead ... and it took them a while to even realize the victim was the famous singer.

Our sources say when paramedics got to Jackson's home he was flatlined. There was no electrical activity in his heart and Jackson showed no sign of life.

Multiple sources say paramedics wanted to pronounce Jackson dead at the scene but Dr. Conrad Murray insisted that the singer be transported to the hospital. Dr. Murray -- as a higher medical authority than the EMTs -- had the power to overrule them.

Paramedics didn't realize for nearly 10 minutes the victim was Michael Jackson. As one emergency worker put it: "It just looked like a frail, old, sickly man.”

Well, they could not "declare it dead in the house because that would imply to call the police and close the house, all a mess, many people. All this scene may have occurred before June 25 .. or maybe that day I was on 25 June but everybody did the opposite of what is supposed to be should have done.

Sources, sources and sources. Never names. I stand by my question: was there an ambulance that day? I am searching for something that could confirm that, believe me, but I can't find it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 07:55:19 PM
Souza...IF there were NO ambulance, then worrying about the AR and analyzing that and most all else, really don't matter, because NO ONE died.
No need for threads on the paramedics, the ambulance being real or not, body or dummy, etc... no need to talk over the AR...the family's clues, dodo's clues...because what in itself shows it's all a hoax.  Done deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 26, 2011, 08:29:28 PM
~Souza~ wrote:

paula-c wrote:

Law enforcement sources tell us when paramedics arrived at Michael Jackson's house he was already dead ... and it took them a while to even realize the victim was the famous singer.

Our sources say when paramedics got to Jackson's home he was flatlined. There was no electrical activity in his heart and Jackson showed no sign of life.

Multiple sources say paramedics wanted to pronounce Jackson dead at the scene but Dr. Conrad Murray insisted that the singer be transported to the hospital. Dr. Murray -- as a higher medical authority than the EMTs -- had the power to overrule them.

Paramedics didn't realize for nearly 10 minutes the victim was Michael Jackson. As one emergency worker put it: "It just looked like a frail, old, sickly man.”

Well, they could not "declare it dead in the house because that would imply to call the police and close the house, all a mess, many people. All this scene may have occurred before June 25 .. or maybe that day I was on 25 June but everybody did the opposite of what is supposed to be should have done.

Sources, sources and sources. Never names. I stand by my question: was there an ambulance that day? I am searching for something that could confirm that, believe me, but I can't find it.

I am going to investigate more thoroughly the ambulance's mysterious "June 25" 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

April 26, 2011, 09:56:32 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Souza...IF there were NO ambulance, then worrying about the AR and analyzing that and most all else, really don't matter, because NO ONE died.
No need for threads on the paramedics, the ambulance being real or not, body or dummy, etc... no need to talk over the AR...the family's clues, dodo's clues...because what in itself shows it's all a hoax.  Done deal.

Bingo!

It's all fake, all of it, every last little bit of it, FAKE!

It's an illusion, a magic trick, or as I like to say, a giant proper mind fuck.

@Grace,
The lesson cannot be a shallow one. It must be an earthquake
great!!

@Im_convinced, your posts are long and you put a lot of work into each one of them. I know you get frustrated that people don't comment on them but I think they don't comment because in my opinion, you're completely missing the point. Re-gear your thinking. Walk across the room and take a look at it from another angle and you will see I know you will. We all need a break from time to time to stay fresh, I know I do at least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 26, 2011, 10:40:04 PM
I agree with bec. It's all FAKE, from the 911 call to the autopsy report to the trial. I can't wait to see how this will end. Michael is pure genius.

PEACE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 26, 2011, 10:47:50 PM
Time to sit back and watch the show I mean court case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
April 26, 2011, 11:06:24 PM
@Souza,
The video of the Capt. speaking about the LAFD ambulance wasn’t necessarily intended to convince you that there was an ambulance on 6/25/2009 at MJ’s house but to show that more than just Ben said it happened.

The argument of time of lividity is going to be one of those issues I will have to say it’s a possibility we won’t see eye to eye on.

Lividity may start 30 minutes after death but it takes up to 6 hours for it to become fixed. That is going with the least amount of time. In that case when E. Fleak’s observed the body at 1811 hours the lividity should have been fixed if the body died at noon. She reported the lividity still blanched so that is telling me lividity hasn’t fixed. This is my opinion based on the report and not having been there myself to test that theory.

That is where this becomes tricky for me because if I go with an end of life hospice patient being on life support until the time is needed to stop all sustaining life support; lividity would be present at the hospital and would blanch with light pressure during E. Fleaks examination of the body. If I go with the already dead cadaver that has been preserved in its natural state and kept refrigerated; I have no way of knowing whether or not fixed lividity could be blanched at that point. I am not a forensic scientist or a coroner investigator or a coroner who works with dead bodies but I did try to find material related to that with no luck. Forced oxygen would make the tissue seem fresher in a preserved natural state cadaver but I don’t know if it would revive the tissue enough to make blanching possible.

The justice system is very much under scrutiny right now. The LAPD, DA, and anyone else who is not in the know is being watched very carefully to see how they handle this case. The judge is very real and very aware of blogs, tabloid gossipers and the fact that it could bias a jury. This trial is real yet fake at the same time. Fake in the sense that Murray did not kill MJ. Real in the sense that the DA who has issues already (see Grace’s post) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and was pressured by a whole bunch of family members and the public to prosecute Murray. The jury pool to select a final jury is very real. They come from the public and possible private sectors of Murray’s so called peers.

The way this case has been handled so far is not looking good for the LAPD and DA. There are more agencies with flaws that came to light because of this case. The fact that Michael went to trial based on lies and fabricated evidence is proof that the justice system has flaws except when it came to the jury who did the right thing and found him not guilty.

The fact that this case even made it this far besides the pressure to prosecute is also showing how flawed the system still is. We have found out this is a faked death yet the DA still is going ahead with this trial without seeming to notice all the evidence of clues left to say a big fat hello something is wrong here. This trial will eventually show light upon these clues. The jury should eventually scratch their heads and say wtf? There is already a safe guard that Murray won’t be prosecuted, he has very good lawyers set in place before he was even indicted, there is the Mr. X fingerprint on the syringe to provide reasonable doubt that someone else did it. There are a lot of other things that have been done to safe guard him but I am not going to list out everything that has been done and reported in the news.

All I can say at this time is a corpse was necessary to provide authentic testimony and make the after events of 6/25/2009 happen as they should as if this was a real death. The mistakes and obvious incompetent public figures will be shown with a bright light. I do not deny that MJ has key people in certain places to make sure this goes in the direction it should. These key figures have helped with some of the planting of false evidence aka clues to show people that something aint right. If people failed to see this then it won’t be MJ’s fault nor anyone else who helped to make very blatant in your face clues.
General issues
Causes of miscarriages of justice include:
Plea bargains that offer incentives for the innocent to plead guilty
Confirmation bias on the part of investigators
Withholding or destruction of evidence by police or prosecution
fabrication of evidence or outright perjury by police (see testilying), or prosecution witnesses (e.g. Charles Randal Smith)
Biased editing of evidence
Prejudice towards the class of people to which the defendant belongs
Poor identification by witnesses and/or victims
Overestimation/underestimation of the evidential value of expert testimony
Contaminated evidence
Faulty forensic tests
false confessions due to police pressure or psychological weakness
Misdirection of a jury by a judge during trial
perjured evidence by the real guilty party or their accomplices (frameup)
Perjured evidence by supposed victim or their accomplices
Conspiracy between court of appeal judges and prosecutors to uphold conviction of innocent
The general issues above for MJ and the FBI would not apply in a sting operation where lies/deception are allowed. It does apply to the other side that is investigating this case and the DA.
Types of evidence
forged evidence - an item or information which has been manufactured, or altered, to support some agenda, is not admissible in many courts, including U.S. criminal courts.
planted evidence - an item or information which has been moved, or planted at a scene, to seem related to the accused party, is not admissible in many courts, including U.S. criminal courts.
tainted evidence - information which has been obtained by illegal means or has been revealed (or traced) using evidence acquired by illegal search, and/or seizure, is called the "fruit of the poisonous tree" and is not admissible in many courts, including U.S. criminal courts.
suppressed evidence - an item or information which a court judge has ruled as "inadmissible" is forbidden to be presented in a court case. Suppressed evidence might be excluded because it was found hidden or locked away in areas the accused could not be proven to know.
In the 2005 child molestation case again Michael Jackson, District Attorney of Santa Barbara County at the time, Thomas W. Sneddon Jr. has been accused of falsifying evidence during the trial before the grand jury. The accuser, Gavin Arvizo, accused Michael Jackson of showing him "girlie" magazines, leading to acts of molestation, masturbation and sexually lewd acts. However, the magazines had not even been published during his stay at Neverland, the place where the alleged crimes took place.

During the testimony in the court, Sneddon handed it to Arvizo, who held the magazine in his hands without any gloves, clearly manipulating the evidence, raising suspicion in the grand jury. After the touching had occurred, Sneddon submitted this copy of the magazine to the forensic lab to make sure whether or not Arvizo had touched the magazine previously when the malicious acts took place. However, the magazine had not been published at all during Gavin's stay at Neverland. The boy had never even been there to see the magazines, according to the accusation. It was published after the Arvizos had left Neverland. This was one of the reasons Jackson was proven "not guilty" of any malicious act of child molestation. Jackson was acquitted of all charges. No particular action has been taken against Sneddon.

@bec
I am not frustrated at no one commenting on my posts and I certainly do not need to walk across the room and re-gear my thinking. The research I have done has been a breeze. It took absolutely no effort or hard core thinking on my part.  I have focused on every aspect of this scene. I wrote about illusions and that I took that into consideration. Everything I have wrote on this thread is all part of my thinking when looking at reasons why a corpse would need to used. Just because my theory or thinking differs from yours or anyone elses doesn't make me wrong or you right.

Da Troot will prevail and it will all come out eventually. The trial as TS stated is coming up soon and I take that to mean it will become clear whether or not a corpse was used.[/b] :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 26, 2011, 11:15:21 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"

I think the reason for TS' threads on the ambulance photo, paramedics, ambulance ride etc is to show us that this is in fact, all a hoax.  We already know that of course but to go over the events of that day in minute detail makes us realize that even our theories up to this point don't prove anything.  We haven't reached a consensus on the ambulance photo, the paramedics, or the who/what went in the ambulance, amongst other things.  And I think that's the point.  I think we need to realize that although the events of June 25th were a hoax, June 25th itself appears to be a hoax as well.  The events of that day don't add up because none of them happened and there's no proof any of them happened, namely the ambulance ride.  If you reason the ambulance ride didn't happen that day, then you would also reason the 911 call wasn't made that day either.  The 911 call was fake anyways but we still needed that screen shot to show the "call" was made at 12:21.  From a hotel.  When nothing else makes total sense, it's time to re-think the whole thing.  I'm not saying for sure that these events were pre-recorded on the "other day" but it makes the most sense realistically for the hoax to go exactly as planned.

I mentioned this in an earlier post but will repeat it as I think it's an important clue. I can't get over that TMZ posted a story about Michael's alleged declining health on 12/21/08 at 12:26pm.  The 911 call time (date of article) and ambulance arrival time (time of article).  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   I realize that other media outlets were reporting the same story about Michael's health that day but what are the chances of the TMZ article being posted at 12:26?  Seems like a HUGE coincidence.  :?

12/21/08 is also exactly 4 years from 12/21/12 (we have 4 years to get it right).  12/21 is the shortest day of the year or the longest night/darkness of the year, the winter solstice. It was sunny in L.A. on 12/21/08, a Sunday, and also the day before TMZ told everyone that Michael was living at Carolwood.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Maybe the ambulance footage was taken on 12/21/08 or before because if something was going down at Michael Jackson's place with emergency vehicles parked outside for 40 minutes, you can bet the media would've been swarming and fans gathering.  The whole scene that day was just too eerily calm.

Also, 12/21/2008...1+2+2+1+2+8=16...1+6=7     and      12:26...1+2+2+6=11
7 and 11.  "See you in July"...2011.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 26, 2011, 11:49:50 PM
I might as well join in the fun and show you this website about the LAFD..

Apparently, they do "PR"..public relations

The Los Angeles Fire Department welcomes those persons interested in collaboration with the department in a variety of areas. Some of the ways in which we collaborate with the public include:

.Motion Picture and Television Licensing
.Paramedic Certification Ride-Alongs
.VIP Ride-Alongs
.School Visits & Presentations
.Media Events
.Civic Activities
.City/Official Business

For additional information on collaboration with the Los Angeles Fire Department, please see our contact section, or reach us as follows:

Community Liaison Office
Ronnie Villanueva, Battalion Chief
200 North Main Street, 18th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90012

213.978.3810 [ Direct ]
213.978.3712 [ Fax ]

Maybe Michael hired them for that time, and they have signed an confidentialitly agreement...It could be as simple as that.  Maybe the kids wanted a joy ride ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 27, 2011, 12:04:44 AM
Just because my theory or thinking differs from yours or anyone elses doesn't make me wrong or you right.

Souza's theory was a complete 180 from mine. I tried to debunk it. I tried hard. I failed. Which is why I think it's right. You should try too. Dead body has been debunked. Let it go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 27, 2011, 12:18:08 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "TS_comments"
*pokes TS*

You said couple times a week. That was 9 days ago.
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Actually, I said: “… probably only once or twice a week.”

And I posted once last week (April 11), and twice this week (today, April 24).   :lol:

April 11 wasn't last week TS. That was 13 days ago. And a week has 7 days as far as I know lol.

P.S: HAPPY EASTER TO YOU and TO YOUR LOVED ONES TS. :)

Now all is clear, TS is Kenny Ortega "we were right here a week ago!!"  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 27, 2011, 01:04:57 AM
What do you people mean it's all fake? You mean nothing of those happened on June 25th, not the ambulance ride, not the helicopter,  nothing?!
So the people who were there in front of the Carlwood residence were all actors?
Hollywood TV is in it in this case? They filmed the ambulance or am I am wrong maybe?

What do you mean it was all fake?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 27, 2011, 01:07:46 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I mentioned this in an earlier post but will repeat it as I think it's an important clue. I can't get over that TMZ posted a story about Michael's alleged declining health on 12/21/08 at 12:26pm.  The 911 call time (date of article) and ambulance arrival time (time of article).  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   I realize that other media outlets were reporting the same story about Michael's health that day but what are the chances of the TMZ article being posted at 12:26?  Seems like a HUGE coincidence.  :?

12/21/08 is also exactly 4 years from 12/21/12 (we have 4 years to get it right).  12/21 is the shortest day of the year or the longest night/darkness of the year, the winter solstice. It was sunny in L.A. on 12/21/08, a Sunday, and also the day before TMZ told everyone that Michael was living at Carolwood.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Maybe the ambulance footage was taken on 12/21/08 or before because if something was going down at Michael Jackson's place with emergency vehicles parked outside for 40 minutes, you can bet the media would've been swarming and fans gathering.  The whole scene that day was just too eerily calm.

Also, 12/21/2008...1+2+2+1+2+8=16...1+6=7     and      12:26...1+2+2+6=11
7 and 11.  "See you in July"...2011.

I think you hit the nail, Andrea.
Sunset Blvd. was almost empty when the tourist bus came down to the intersection.
Imagine a Thursday just after noon. Impossible.
(Sunset Blvd. was my fav ride in the mornings and the best burger - I admit - was offered at Wilshire LOL).  Back to other pleasures...

12/21/08 was not only a Sunday but Sunday before Christmas (which gives some additional sense to the wreath decoration) when folks were preparing for the holidays and staying home. I think the OVGuide videos have been planted to make believe that the wreaths were out because "Blanket loved Christmas so much - how sweet  ;) " and up goes the drama - OMG - (and the behind the curtain laughter alike).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 27, 2011, 01:15:33 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
*pokes TS*

And I posted once last week (April 11), and twice this week (today, April 24).   :lol:

April 11 wasn't last week TS. That was 13 days ago. And a week has 7 days as far as I know lol.

:lol:  :lol:

When I said "last week", though, it was still Saturday night California time; so actually April 11 was the beginning of the previous week based on California time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 27, 2011, 01:26:23 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
*pokes TS*

:lol:  :lol:

When I said "last week", though, it was still Saturday night California time; so actually April 11 was the beginning of the previous week based on California time.

hmmmmm....off topic: how's the weather like in Cali  :lol: ?!

PS: glad you are back.......
Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 01:27:59 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions