PJ4MJ

Re: New Pictures...
July 20, 2010, 09:05:55 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
The original post was made at MJHD.net by "no friend of mine."  Here's the latest:

Re: shocking new photos will be revealed sunday
Postby no friend of mine » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 pm

hi
i shall see you tonight some time between(22-24h GMT).
2 photos will be posted by then for the first time . it will prove in a way that Michael jackson could be still alive .
please take care

Unless my time conversion is messed up, we're already past that window.  The thread is locked, too...I'm not holding my breath:  "it will prove in a way that Michael jackson could be still alive ."  Not exactly convincing.

even if the thread is locked he can post another thread with pictures. This is another let down. I am sorry to be negative, usually i am very positive person, but this is really playing with peoples feelings.

I agree with you.  This person only has 5 posts, all part of the same thread.  In an earlier post: "One comment only I would not ever lie or hurt anyone's feeling."  Time will tell...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 20, 2010, 09:40:14 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
The original post was made at MJHD.net by "no friend of mine."  Here's the latest:

Re: shocking new photos will be revealed sunday
Postby no friend of mine » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 pm

hi
i shall see you tonight some time between(22-24h GMT).
2 photos will be posted by then for the first time . it will prove in a way that Michael jackson could be still alive .
please take care

Unless my time conversion is messed up, we're already past that window.  The thread is locked, too...I'm not holding my breath:  "it will prove in a way that Michael jackson could be still alive ."  Not exactly convincing.

even if the thread is locked he can post another thread with pictures. This is another let down. I am sorry to be negative, usually i am very positive person, but this is really playing with peoples feelings.

I agree with you.  This person only has 5 posts, all part of the same thread.  In an earlier post: "One comment only I would not ever lie or hurt anyone's feeling."  Time will tell...

Yes, HIS TIME IS UP......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 20, 2010, 09:47:26 PM
Well, the day isn't over yet here in America. I will give it until the end of today but honestly I am not sitting on pins and needles. If something good happens then that will be all the better but really....why make us wait if it was legit to begin with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PJ4MJ

July 20, 2010, 09:52:20 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Well, the day isn't over yet here in America. I will give it until the end of today but honestly I am not sitting on pins and needles. If something good happens then that will be all the better but really....why make us wait if it was legit to begin with.

I'm in Cali, so I'll be checking over the next few hours and will post if I see anything before bedtime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 20, 2010, 10:09:17 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I'm in Cali, so I'll be checking over the next few hours and will post if I see anything before bedtime.

Great, because I am from Montreal, and right now it is 11h10 p.m. That's why I said time is up lol... If any one of you find something please post it. Thanks and have a nice evening. Love Peace and Harmony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

sk2001Topic starter

July 20, 2010, 10:55:20 PM
From my personal experience and from what I have read on this forum, we the forum members are so attached to this site that anytime we find something weird or even the not so weird stuff, we come straight to the website and post it. It's been so for a year.
So really this forum or the other forum, if some one has a major clue like that in pictures, would they really make us wait? Would they really wait themselves? I know I wouldn't be able to sit still till I posted them if it were me'.
I think I'm done believing anyone who says they got clues like that. These shady sheep have cried wolf a lot many times now. That's it- grrrrrrrrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

July 20, 2010, 11:40:53 PM
Okay, it's only 9:30 but I gotta get to bed.  Anyways...nothing on the pics.  Post is still locked and no new threads.

Big surprise, huh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 21, 2010, 12:11:27 AM
You guys MUST understand that there is a 99.9% chance that he/she is reading all of this and enjoying every single minute of it. What could possibly be the hold up? Is he on an island with MJ and he's waiting until he's alone and asleep to snap a pic--I mean really!!!! The unveiling was delayed because they're perfecting the photo-shopped pic. Please don't feed into this treacherous deceit for THEIR amusment. Some people's lives are soooo meaningless that they would resort to such a thing. It's pretty sad.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 21, 2010, 05:51:48 PM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
You guys MUST understand that there is a 99.9% chance that he/she is reading all of this and enjoying every single minute of it. What could possibly be the hold up? Is he on an island with MJ and he's waiting until he's alone and asleep to snap a pic--I mean really!!!! The unveiling was delayed because they're perfecting the photo-shopped pic. Please don't feed into this treacherous deceit for THEIR amusment. Some people's lives are soooo meaningless that they would resort to such a thing. It's pretty sad.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

You are right, and I am sorry to say if he or she is doing that they have no conscience.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

July 21, 2010, 06:06:03 PM
Ok so if this guy is reading: Go to Hell, I hope you and your entire life will burn for eternity. And I'm polite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

PJ4MJ

July 21, 2010, 06:44:13 PM
Well, if this person's on here they have a different user name, I think.  His original post is on MJHD.net.  They didn't lock the thread first time around and now there's 37 pages to it.  If he actually gets through reading all of that, maybe he'll be too tired to come here and gloat. ;)

I'm not waiting on the pics.  I'm sure they're bogus.  I just check it now and again for those here who want to know.  If this person has nothing better to do than mess with believers, pity him/her.  They have no life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 21, 2010, 07:14:52 PM
It is very sad that there are still people out there willing to toy with peoples feelings even after a year.  When people who claim they are the insiders and say wait until sunday or wait until tuesday.  That is telling me that they are a fraud.  I would love to believe everyone that claims they know what happened or know where he is.  But, my heart is always telling me to rethink it, is this person for real?  Would MJ play with our emotions like we are a puppet?  I don't think that he ever would.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions