it would be rather gentle of her if she was hiding two long-searched for people on her premises.
Just a thought.
But I can't think of Michael leaving his kids behind in the States.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Where she lives is very very close to chislehurst I would have thought if she wanted peace and quiet she would not have picked the UK as you know the UK papers are the worst when it comes to invading your space printing horrible pictures and lies it does seem odd that she picked here and so close to the 02 and all the news of what has happened
She has moved to the very edge of it strange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mumof3"
Where she lives is very very close to chislehurst I would have thought if she wanted peace and quiet she would not have picked the UK as you know the UK papers are the worst when it comes to invading your space printing horrible pictures and lies it does seem odd that she picked here and so close to the 02 and all the news of what has happened

Mumof3....I take it you live in the UK? If so, how close do you live to Kent? I had the same thoughts as you and if actually live near enough to this area to give us a front line opinion, I find it highly valuable.

Yes, the paps/tabs in the UK appear to be even more rabid than in the US....why move to the Eye of the Storm, LMP? Why indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

I understand this in a more metaphorical way: in general people understand such news about her 'move' as a literal move, yet, those who investigate MJs and EPs 'death' should understand this 'move' as 'the attention is brought back to the UK' where MJ did his 02 announcement. Just to tie things together. I would say it's a further step to unveil the absolut cruelty of the press in general. And where to start better than in the UK?
I agree with the statements that the UK press is pretty much the cruelest on this planet, so it would NOT make sense to move to the UK to live in peace and quiet :lol: After all, there should have been a LOT more press activity going on since her move - as she is Elivs' daughter - and if THAT isn't reason enough for the press to haunt her down ...  :? But noone heard anything else than this arcticle - which is even an older one :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Quote from: "heisinme09"

Mumof3....I take it you live in the UK? If so, how close do you live to Kent? I had the same thoughts as you and if actually live near enough to this area to give us a front line opinion, I find it highly valuable.

Yes, the paps/tabs in the UK appear to be even more rabid than in the US....why move to the Eye of the Storm, LMP? Why indeed!

Here is a map showing LMP, MJ and the O2 arena approximate locations (Note that the road from/to MJ/LMP houses forms a near "7"). LMP Manor is approximately 50 minutes (depending on traffic) by car from the house MJ was going to rent and a bit more than 1 hour from the O2. Tunbridge Wells is an up market residential area outside of London with easy access to London and the main airports.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Datroot

Quote from: "heisinme09"

I live near Chislehurst and its quite a way from Tunbridge Wells (well I think so anyway).  If you are driving , its about 45 mins to an hour, depending whether or not you go on the motorway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MJonmind

Quote from: "onemoretime"
it would be rather gentle of her if she was hiding two long-searched for people on her premises.
Just a thought.
But what husband (Michael Lockwood) would want an ex at his house. IDK  About the kids, I think all the many news articles about them were to make sure people believed they were living with their grandma all this time, when they may in fact be possibly with MJ in London vicinity. And it certainly would be a full circle if from the last time we see Michael alive at the O2 in London, we see him again there with a BAM. The number of people with their mouths shut by contract (or love and honor for MJ) in this hoax may in fact be in the thousands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Just a thought.
But what husband (Michael Lockwood) would want an ex at his house. IDK  About the kids, I think all the many news articles about them were to make sure people believed they were living with their grandma all this time, when they may in fact be possibly with MJ in London vicinity. And it certainly would be a full circle if from the last time we see Michael alive at the O2 in London, we see him again there with a BAM. The number of people with their mouths shut by contract (or love and honor for MJ) in this hoax may in fact be in the thousands.

Very good points, MJonmind.....I'm not sure if the number would necessarily be in the thousands, but I think Michael has found after this "death" that scads of people in the entertainment industry have come out of the woodwork to profess their long silenced love and respect and in many cases, I have felt "vibes" from many of them who seem to "know more than they overtly let on"...you have to understand...the Media made it next to impossible to continue to love Michael Jackson for over a decade...almost close to two....ever since 1993....Michael faced perhaps the most horrible thing a person can face in life...to be wrongly accused of a crime that the world generally considers to be the most heinous of all...pedophilia....to stand by him during all this was at a huge risk to one's own career...as I've said on this forum before...."Michael had to DIE in order to be forgiven for being Michael Jackson"...The Media's job was thorough and effective....they found his Achilles Heel (children) and used it against him in the most horrific of ways....I think people were afraid...his "death" has made it "OK" to admit that they still loved him, despite the accusations...that he was and still is a BEAUTIFUL SOUL....people, even celebrities, are seeing this now....this is part of Michael's plan....to reclaim his honor....to right a terrible wrong...to show humanity what that word really means...he epitomizes the word "humanity"....a human man with a gift from God, sent to remind us of what Man is capable of and to show us what God needs us to remember....to be kind to our fellow man...to have compassion...not to judge, but to forgive each other for our faults and concentrate on the positive we have to contribute....I can think of no other man that illustrates this exam=le than Michael Jackson....this is why I am drawn to him and I would wager if you're reading this, that this is what has drawn you to him as well.

Peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Ive still yet to see any pap pictures.

Im tempted to drive down there myself and have a snoop around this alleged house of Lisa;s.., i just dont believe this is true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just a thought.

Exactly. People seem to forget the kids all the time whenever there's a new theory  :roll:  I have yet to consider any theory believable when it comes to Michael being away from his children, and yes I do think it would be quite unrealistic that Michael might have been in hiding somewhere close to them for a year (without a single convincing sign of him).  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions