MissG

Re: TS/T.I.A.I discussion
January 22, 2012, 11:18:03 AM
What do you make out of this then, Sarahli?

"Fortunately, if someone starts to oppose this truth now, there is still a little time left to get back on the right side, before it’s too late. However, opposition usually works like a very powerful inertia; once someone starts opposing something, it is very difficult to change directions later. So be extremely careful before you decide to oppose this message, or saying anything that would prejudice others against it."

"If you take the side of the true ark, then you are on Michael’s side of the Armageddon battle; if you chose to go against the true ark—or even if you take a position of neutral indifference—then you are on Lucifer’s side of Armageddon (see Matthew 12:30; Luke 11:23). Nobody will be drafted to fight for the truth, it’s a volunteer army; but those who don’t voluntarily enlist on the side of truth, will be on the other side of the battle, whether they intend to or not. There will be only two sides. “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”

"faith that will conquer Lucifer and all who take sides with him"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

January 22, 2012, 11:21:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, Bec. You are a mod and can check ip´s. I know that ip´s are not accurate anyway and can be hidden up behind the real one but to think that this TS is not the original one does not fit.

No, I don't have access to that sort of stuff as a mod.

@Sarahli, I think there is more then one person posting from the TS_comments screenname. I won't say publicly why I think that, for hopefully obvious reasons. I can't really make sense of this, or reason why this would be, or come up with a theory to explain what the motive for it is yet, it's just a careful observation that I'm throwing out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

January 22, 2012, 11:25:08 AM
To me sounds like either believe or go to feed the maggots.

I believe in what I want to and that does not mean to be against Michael or not on his side.

Michael was a man respecting all faiths and beliefs and to not believe in something is also a belief, so why would Michael be so unrespectfull to the ones who decide not to be a part of it? What´s all that condition about?

Nah, i don´t buy it. I support Michael as a person and that post of TS has nothing to do with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 22, 2012, 11:35:52 AM
For how long have you been visiting chats, forums, youtube or similar regarding this matter?
Long enough to see that believers are everything but "weak, vulnerable and depressed" people as you say.

Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 11:37:39 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tbt

January 22, 2012, 11:47:40 AM

Michael was a man respecting all faiths and beliefs and to not believe in something is also a belief,
so why would Michael be so unrespectfull to the ones who decide not to be a part of it?
What´s all that condition about?
Nah, i don´t buy it. I support Michael as a person and that post of TS has nothing to do with it.

-----
If one wants to believe in God, it needs to happen by conviction of thought and beliefs,
not for fear that the world would end and guilt that one wasn´t on "the good side"

+1000
...Not to mention that belief is a very private matter...

as to 'the good/dark side', guess the speaker just got carried away with his own flaming speech.
tho', of course, it's hard not to appreciate his agility.. to use a hoax of a pop artist to promote
biblical ideas of doomsday and salvation among his super-impressable fans?
very, very, very creatively.  /bravo/
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 11:49:53 AM by tbt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 22, 2012, 11:48:14 AM
[...]I choose go to hell and being on Lucifer's side, but not to be led by this paranoid shepherd --
who is but a typical second-generation religious fanatic  -- to a some illusory 'salvation.' Pffft.
:shock:

Well, I think we arrived at a moment in this hoax where people really made their decision or if they haven't yet, it's about time they made it. It's either "black or white"! There are no middle "nuances".

Whatever your decisions are: peace be with you and since I can't see any reasons for certain people to stick around on this forum, I think it's the moment for Goodbye(s), too.

And to the "vulnerable" "paranoids" (me included) that choose to stick around and read the messages of a "manipulative" "paranoid fanatic" and think for themselves: many blessings to you guys
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 22, 2012, 11:53:15 AM
What do you make out of this then, Sarahli?

"Fortunately, if someone starts to oppose this truth now, there is still a little time left to get back on the right side, before it’s too late. However, opposition usually works like a very powerful inertia; once someone starts opposing something, it is very difficult to change directions later. So be extremely careful before you decide to oppose this message, or saying anything that would prejudice others against it."

"If you take the side of the true ark, then you are on Michael’s side of the Armageddon battle; if you chose to go against the true ark—or even if you take a position of neutral indifference—then you are on Lucifer’s side of Armageddon (see Matthew 12:30; Luke 11:23). Nobody will be drafted to fight for the truth, it’s a volunteer army; but those who don’t voluntarily enlist on the side of truth, will be on the other side of the battle, whether they intend to or not. There will be only two sides. “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”

"faith that will conquer Lucifer and all who take sides with him"

To me sounds like either believe or go to feed the maggots.

I believe in what I want to and that does not mean to be against Michael or not on his side.

Michael was a man respecting all faiths and beliefs and to not believe in something is also a belief, so why would Michael be so unrespectfull to the ones who decide not to be a part of it? What´s all that condition about?

Well I have my own beliefs as well, I'm muslim and believe in what's written in the Quran so I take this into consideration, I am not going to throw it off, that's not the point here at all. Front quoted and referred to the Qu'ran in his post about the Exodus Route, which TS validated by redirecting the same picture that Front posted, so it's really not excluding anyone. I think we need to take this more figuratively than literally and not make it so complex.

Concerning choosing a side I can just say that you are free to believe it or not, no one can force you to believe and I respect your choice. Do you remember the Vision's thread? And how I said that I wanted to talk about religion because I felt that in the core of my being it is important to have faith in God? I think it's just the same with Michael, when you have this deep faith it's a part of your life.

Also, perhaps this is a “test” to see if we can distinguish the “true from the fake” (Ark). I think this correlates to the Hoax in the sense of “real” MJ vs “fake” death/hoax/MJ (the corpse, autopsy photo, recordings, etc.)

I think TS is saying not to be too quick to dismiss things without careful study, to carefully weigh up the information presented. Yes to really think for yourself.

My understanding of the true Ark so far is a simple faith in God/Good and what Michael stands for, hence Front’s words:

“ "If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael.”

Again Lucifer to me simply represents TBTB in the world, those who rule by ignorance and selfish motives for their own gain and “they don’t really care about us”.

Regarding not choosing which side you are on in this figurative battle of Armageddon, then it's possible that one will get caught up in the whirlwind of what represents the darker forces in our world. So it's important in my opinion to not be too quick to judge here, and to at least take time to read and investigate what's being presented, we might need this in the near future.

@ Bec thanks for your answer.
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 11:55:44 AM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 22, 2012, 12:12:08 PM
@MissG...thank you so much for your replies and I truly mean that.  I honestly enjoy reading different perspectives, especially those that differ completely from my own...as long as they are stated in a respectful way.  And although you are STRONGLY opposing TS, I 'sense' that your 'intentions' come from a genuine concern for others and I appreciate that.  Thank you.

Prior to June 25th, 2009, this would've been a 'snapshot' of what I 'believed' in/followed:

- a belief in God (I have held this belief since I was a child and even in my 'toughest' moments of faith (and there have been plenty)...this belief was never eliminated
- a 'distrust'/caution for 'religion' and/or ANY man-made 'group' claiming to have ALL the answers (although born and raised in a Roman Catholic environment....I 'de-labeled' myself from ANY 'religion' many, many years prior to 2009)
- an 'uncertainty' in the 'intent' behind the Bible (because of my 'distrust' in 'man'...and knowing that 'man' (even if just physically) actually wrote the Bible....I have always 'questioned' the 'intent' of those who actually wrote it)
- my belief in God (again, prior to 2009)...superseded ANY man-made 'object' (i.e. I've never 'needed' the Bible to sustain my 'faith' or belief in God)
- I studied MANY different perspectives apart from the one I was born and raised in (and actually, at one of the lowest points in my life....it was Buddhist teachings that pulled me out of my 'abyss'---my belief in God allows me to believe that is was HIM who 'guided' me to what HE knew would help me----however, at NO point did I consider myself a 'Buddhist' nor did I affliate myself with that or any other religion)
- I KNEW, deep in my soul, from the age of 5 onwards...that Michael was a very 'special' soul with a very 'special' purpose (I believe we ALL have a purpose and we all have a soul....but history has shown that certain 'souls' have much higher 'purposes' than others)
- I SAW parallels of Mike's life with those of Jesus' life (as well as other 'prophets' lives) and was often amazed how others didn't or couldn't SEE them
- I believed, based on my OWN research, experiences, and observations, that THIS world cannot and will NOT continue to exist unless many changes are made dealing specifically with 'human consciousness' (treating ANY finite 'thing' as if it is 'infinite' is NOT sustainable)
- I have always welcomed different points of view and have ALWAYS been able to 'entertain' ANY view(s) WITHOUT incorporating them wholly, or in part, into my OWN perspective (i.e. just because I am open to 'listening' doesn't mean I am open to blindly believing everything I listen to)

Of course, I had many other beliefs covering many different topics....but those are a 'snapshot' of some.  The reason I've chosen to share those is because A LOT of what you are 'suggesting' is that people have 'changed' their beliefs simply due to TS and/or Front.  And I can tell you with 100% accuracy that you are categorically WRONG in your assessment of at least ONE person...me.  NONE of the beliefs I listed that I had prior to 2009 (prior to MJ's 'death', prior to TS or Front) have changed in ANY way.  My belief in God hasn't, my 'distrust' of the 'intent' of the Bible hasn't nor has my 'distrust'/caution of ANYTHING man-made, my choice to NOT belong to any religious 'organization' hasn't changed nor will it.  The ONLY things that have changed are 1) my knowledge about several different topics has grown since 2009 (some due to TS, some due to nothing hoax-related, some due to members here, etc)...and 2) I am more sure than ever that Mike truly had/has a very 'special' and unique purpose and always has.  But then again, I 'felt' that/knew that prior to his 'death' and most definitely, prior to TS.

The FACT that you are 100% wrong in your interpretation/assumptions regarding 'me' as a member here and how I'm 'affected' by TS....leaves the door wide open on the possibility that you are also wrong about many others here as well.  Those who are 'weak', as you described them, have issues or problems that extend WAY beyond TS or anyone else who posts here.  Based on the many posts I've read here by MANY members...I honestly think that you are greatly UNDER-estimating the intelligence of most.

The quote that you've mentioned a few times from TS' post....that YOU have interpreted as being an 'indoctrination' of some sort (i.e. about choosing sides)...is NOT something that TS pulled out of his ass, nor is it 'news' to me or ANYONE who has at least a 'working knowledge' of the Bible.  TS is simply stating what has been 'common knowledge' (for centuries) to many who read, understand and follow the Bible...and that would INCLUDE Mike.  You, I and/or anyone else don't HAVE to believe what TS says in that quote to be 'truth'...but to insinuate or suggest that TS is the 'author' or 'creator' of the sentiments in that quote, is just as wrong as insinuating or suggesting that people aren't able to 'think for themselves'.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Grace

January 22, 2012, 12:13:12 PM
Sometimes one has to take the coat of another character and "overdo" to make things clear.
Usually, only artists and jokesters are allowed to do so without getting their head guillotinized - on order of those they have been addressing in their play. Interestingly, both professions do serve opposite target audiences: for the sake of an assumed or real artistic "deeper" meaning of whatever kind and for the sake of pure flat entertainment to keep TPTB in a good mood.
Exhibiting what it could be about and by processing a decision duty could lead to "pre"-anticipating (rehearsing) of posterior situations and potential conflicts, tasks and decision opportunities (and sharpen our eyes for the fakers and liars of all kind that will be popping up as legions).

I remember how we would get trained in school discussions by taking on different roles - to prepare ourselves for future environments - and by discussing for the sake of discussing and not for the sake of the topic.
Level 7 is not finished yet. Should we apply the learned-so-far structures and explorative strategies to other topics in order to strengthen our abilities? I'd say yes.
Apply whatever is useful to go explore the earth disk and find out about the globe.
Biblical and religious discussions are usually endless. The best training camp for faith, trust, tolerance, love.

Blessings.
T.H.I.N.K.   Be faithful, trust yourself.   L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 22, 2012, 12:14:10 PM
[...] I think we need to take this more figuratively than literally and not make it so complex.

[...]

Also, perhaps this is a “test” to see if we can distinguish the “true from the fake” (Ark). I think this correlates to the Hoax in the sense of “real” MJ vs “fake” death/hoax/MJ (the corpse, autopsy photo, recordings, etc.)

I think TS is saying not to be too quick to dismiss things without careful study, to carefully weigh up the information presented. Yes to really think for yourself.

[...]
AgainLucifer to me simply represents TBTB in the world, those who rule by ignorance and selfish motives for their own gain and “they don’t really care about us”.

Regarding not choosing which side you are on in this figurative battle of Armageddon, then it's possible that one will get caught up in the whirlwind of what represents the darker forces in our world. So it's important in my opinion to not be too quick to judge here, and to at least take time to read and investigate what's being presented, we might need this in the near future.
Excellent post Sarahli !! /bravo/
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:31:40 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2012, 12:19:10 PM

At the end of his post he says something like, if you are neutral you will be considered to be on Satan's side. I think.
As I said in a previous message, I am being neutral for the moment regarding TS post! until I can analyze, check, research everything.
Plus, the statement you are referring at, has nothing to do with what people think about TS posts. At least this is my opinion. It has more to do with having faith in God.[/b]

I should have specified neutral to 'God' not 'TS'. I read it (The Sign's post) that you have to have faith in God to be saved.
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:22:52 PM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 22, 2012, 12:29:53 PM
[...]
The FACT that you are 100% wrong in your interpretation/assumptions regarding 'me' as a member here and how I'm 'affected' by TS....leaves the door wide open on the possibility that you are also wrong about many others here as well.  Those who are 'weak', as you described them, have issues or problems that extend WAY beyond TS or anyone else who posts here.  Based on the many posts I've read here by MANY members...I honestly think that you are greatly UNDER-estimating the intelligence of most.

The quote that you've mentioned a few times from TS' post....that YOU have interpreted as being an 'indoctrination' of some sort (i.e. about choosing sides)...is NOT something that TS pulled out of his ass, nor is it 'news' to me or ANYONE who has at least a 'working knowledge' of the Bible. TS is simply stating what has been 'common knowledge' (for centuries) to many who read, understand and follow the Bible...and that would INCLUDE Mike.  You, I and/or anyone else don't HAVE to believe what TS says in that quote to be 'truth'...but to insinuate or suggest that TS is the 'author' or 'creator' of the sentiments in that quote, is just as wrong as insinuating or suggesting that people aren't able to 'think for themselves'.
I LOVE you BTC!!! Thank you for speaking out my heart!! bearhug

The quote that you've mentioned a few times from TS' post....that YOU have interpreted as being an 'indoctrination' of some sort (i.e. about choosing sides)...is NOT something that TS pulled out of his ass, [...]
LMFAO !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 22, 2012, 12:43:43 PM
Thank you SimPattyK.  respect/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 22, 2012, 12:54:54 PM
Quote from: bec on Today at 06:32:23 PM

I don't think this TS is the same TS we have been dealing with for the past 2.5 years. I don't know how or why that would be, but I have a suspicion that this is not the same person that posted the Updates and then later the Levels.

It could be.
I am confused on a lot of things.
Yet, as much as I try to convince myself that TS has nothing to do with Michael Jackson, I just can not do this.

Sometimes I think TS is somebody who "hijacked" MJ's "philosophy" after 2009 to use it for a hidden agenda.
Yet I am not sure of this and I hate my indecision. If TS hijacked the hoax for him/herself, he/she used so well MJ's religious points that it is difficult for me to discern the truth from the lie.
TS is totally in the line with the image I have about Michael, that's why I can't totally reject TS, because I'm thinking what if TS is really MJ and I am just unable to see it clear?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2012, 01:36:25 PM
Wow, is the best word i can find to describe my feelings right now.

When I came to this forum it was because I was depressed and my heart was broken and I was truly conflicted about whether or not Michael Jackson had been murdered by NWO with the help of some of his inside handlers or if the plan had been thwarted and he had escaped, because I certainy was not buyng that he just suddenly “died’ of a heart attack  :roll:. 

This place was a blessing for me, because on the other forums any mention of a different realtity got you thrown out or so shunned that you simply left.  So I found this forum where people were actively demonstrating some of  the most amazing investigative skills I had ever seen.  Michael Jackson lives!  I was in heaven, hooked.  So this place became my home away from home and no other forun on the net mattered. 

My belief has not changed.  I still have my own theory of why Michael left and nothing anyone has said here will change that, though I am always open to hear other truths, because I believe that each man has the right to his own.  I have always believed since Michael was a little tyke that he was a messenger sent from God.  That will NEVER change.  And I do believe that much of his work, even many years before June 2009, had to do with spiritual awakening.  However, I cannot grasp the theory that he did this just to send a message.  It is my belief that he could have done that very well without “dying”. 

When the 0-2 concerts were announced, it was a great surprise to me because I thought he would NEVER tour again, though in the back of my mind I always held a sliver of hope that he would.  Truth is that I had accepted that Michael Jackson had gone on with his life quietly.  With that in mind, it would have been just as great a comeback if he had simply announced to the world that while on sabitical, away from the public arena, that he'd had a change of heart and that his career had taken on a different path.  I don’t know about you, but with that, I would have followed where ever he led.  I believe many if not all of his fans would have.  Why? Because we believe in him and he had never led us astray.  That is why I do not feel he would have abruptly just left us in the middle of the dance  :?  had it not been for other, more unavoidable reasons.  I simply don’t feel it in my soul that he left on his own accord, but that circumstances beyond anyone’s control made it a necessity. 

As far as this conversation is concerned, I am not comfortable with making any judgement calls on anyone’s beliefs.  That is not my way.  All I can say with 100% certainty is that I have always been a skeptic, even with the Bible.  I believe that the Bible is a great book that is written from historical recall; and recall most times equates to how it was seen through the eyes of the author, and could differ considerably when told through the eyes of someone  else.  Therefore, it too has its faults and some things about it I question even to this day.  The overall book, when taken in totality is the greatest story ever told offering hope and encouragement and reason to live our lives as decent, moral beings because at its end there is a fulfillment or a promise of better things to come.  That alone in my opinion relishes it a book worth reading with an open mind.

I believe there is a higher power that guides us, unforeseen.  And it gives me great comfort to believe this.  Thus, I follow its guide as best I can.   In that vein, I go to the verse that says that there shall be no other Gods before me, the first of the 10 commandments.  Therefore I don’t idolize or put anyone on a pedastal.  Never have and never will.  To thine own self be true, a Shakesperean quote, which in my life’s litany is also worthy of its own praise.  Follow your own heart.  It’s the only one that sustains you.   In a conscious decision to do that,  there’s no need to prove that another person is right or wrong in their beliefs.  It’s futile. 

If to some Michael is the ArchAngel, nothing is going to change that for them.  If Michael’s disappearance from the face of the earth is because he planned it years ago, that too is a truth.  There are so many ifs, and, or buts, but only one truth that matters and that truth is your own. 

If Michael is to be re-born as the new son of God, then it will come to pass.  However, I cannot be convinced to take that at face value no matter how it is proposed.  That is something I’ll just have to wait and see.   And since this is the theory that has garnered the most acclaim, taken on its own personality, I must bid a fond farewell to you.  The investigation has taken a very different perspective from that which captivated me initially. 

This is not to say that i will not still read the posts here, only that I have nothing more to offer at this time.  Who knows, perhaps later I will.  Hope floats /white flag/

I pray with all that is in me that Michael Jackson is indeed safe, and well, and thriving.  I hope that he will come back to the world and will be renowned and recognized for the good man that he has always been.  And above all, I hope that I have not believed in vain because that would really be the death of me.   Michael was and is a special human being.  He will always be magic.  His love will always outshine any hatred perpetrated against him.  I wish him a life filled with everything his heart desires.  He deserves that and so much more.

God be with us all; who ever he, she, or it may be.  There will be trying days ahead.  I hope we make it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions