You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Applehead, am I gonna have to declare my LOVE for you again!!!   lolol/

These quotes from Donte are amazing as was that one from Osho.  The sages, and I include Michael in this, have all said the same thing, haven't they?  God dwells within you as you! That's a powerful statement and usually it's easier to blame some external force than to do the hard work of weeding out all that is dark to allow for more and more of the LIGHT to find residence within. 

When I first began this crazy journey I admit I was waiting for that BAM moment that would suddenly change everything in an instant while I sat on the couch eating bon-bons.  But then I would hear what started out as a whisper and ended as a scream from Michael, 'Hellooooo oh..... Is anybody out there?????  I can't do this by myself, you know!!!'   /scream/

Gwynned thank you very much for your LOVE,again  lolol/ !!!!!! I really believe what I wrote and that is from the bottom of my heart.
I just came home and I had a wonderful day  :) ,and you wanna know why???? Because in one of another I was with my family,and I fell,now, so happy that I think I will cry soon  :cry: .Day by day I'm begining to realise that even if my parents are no longer together and I have to run here and there ,it doesen't matter,cause they are the one who makes me HAPPY  :)  bearhug .Again I LOVE you and please if you have time,to answer to my posts.I answered you back at some posts you wrote me.Your opinion it's very important so if you have time please asnwer bearhug .Be blessed  bearhug .

Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 01:27:19 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“The kingdom of God is within you.”-Jesus Christ

“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” -Buddha

This kind of pictures/paintings were found in Michael's home too.In the begining i dindn't understood what they REALLY represent and why there was a heart glowing. Now I understand why.It's because everything we search "OUTside" ,is in fact INside of us.It was always there but we didn't knew.T[/color][/b]he Saviour we are expecting/looking for is in fact us,or better say,INSIDE US.Thank you fropm the bottom of my heart Master Donte  respect/ !!!!!

Another FOOD for THOUGHT  :) :

Fear not, for within you lives the creator of worlds.

When I refer to you as being “perfect” I am suggesting that you give up the need to be perfect, simply because you are a perfect creation which was created from an absolutely perfect source(whatever you believe that source to be). So while you currently occupy this physical body I suggest that you NEVER stop learning & experiencing. It is your birthright as a human being to share your light. And in doing so, you will inspire & uplift the world. May glory be upon you, always.

-Donte’ Jackson

“When I say that you are gods and goddesses I mean that your possibility is infinite, your potentiality is infinite.”
—Osho

fearing nothing but my own power. gazing at my crystal ball
enchanted beings fill the room and dance all around me.
the average man sees himself as just flesh and bone
i believe i am a being of plasma particles.
i am light.
illustrious colors fill my soul flowing like a river
as i am flooded in ecstasy my heart seeks nothing external.
therefore i am free.
one with the heaven within me
in my head i am an angel.
the second i lost my mind i attained infinite wisdom.
including the wisdom to not be a slave to the magnificent mind
but instead master it,
and in turn manifest my reality.
i want an egyptian queen and a bunch of young pharos
i will sit in a castle made of light and assemble my kingdom of kings.
i am a new man with an old soul.
receiving visions of an illuminated mankind
i re-gain hope for my earth brothers and sisters.
is it blasphemy to feel like God?
~Donte Jackson

Totally agree with this perspective!!!  afraid/ :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Thankyou Donte Jackson !  You are very inspiring and you are giving light to the world. 

8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

paula-c

“The kingdom of God is within you.”-Jesus Christ

“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” -Buddha

This kind of pictures/paintings were found in Michael's home too.In the begining i dindn't understood what they REALLY represent and why there was a heart glowing. Now I understand why.It's because everything we search "OUTside" ,is in fact INside of us.It was always there but we didn't knew.The Saviour we are expecting/looking for is in fact us,or better say,INSIDE US.Thank you fropm the bottom of my heart Master Donte  respect/ !!!!!

Another FOOD for THOUGHT  :) :

Fear not, for within you lives the creator of worlds.

When I refer to you as being “perfect” I am suggesting that you give up the need to be perfect, simply because you are a perfect creation which was created from an absolutely perfect source(whatever you believe that source to be). So while you currently occupy this physical body I suggest that you NEVER stop learning & experiencing. It is your birthright as a human being to share your light. And in doing so, you will inspire & uplift the world. May glory be upon you, always.

-Donte’ Jackson

“When I say that you are gods and goddesses I mean that your possibility is infinite, your potentiality is infinite.”
—Osho

fearing nothing but my own power. gazing at my crystal ball
enchanted beings fill the room and dance all around me.
the average man sees himself as just flesh and bone
i believe i am a being of plasma particles.
i am light.
illustrious colors fill my soul flowing like a river
as i am flooded in ecstasy my heart seeks nothing external.
therefore i am free.
one with the heaven within me
in my head i am an angel.
the second i lost my mind i attained infinite wisdom.
including the wisdom to not be a slave to the magnificent mind
but instead master it,
and in turn manifest my reality.
i want an egyptian queen and a bunch of young pharos
i will sit in a castle made of light and assemble my kingdom of kings.
i am a new man with an old soul.
receiving visions of an illuminated mankind
i re-gain hope for my earth brothers and sisters.
is it blasphemy to feel like God?
~Donte Jackson

neither religion - this knows very well the wise - it has a monopoly of the Creator, since he is single and religions are different. Know the wise that the essence of all is the same, when they teach love and living love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Donte Jackson recently wrote some beautiful and inspiring words,again......the only difference now is.....that he really made me cry big time  :'( ........tears of JOY, of course  :)   respect/  !!!!

Anonymous asked: Do you pray to God or the Universe?

I believe that EVERYTHING that makes up the Universe (and beyond) is the force which most call God. I believe you are God! I AM God. God is in the trees, the rocks, the animals, the person you dislike the most. So when I pray, i don’t ask an imaginary man in the sky with a long white beard to grant me luck and good fortune; instead I send love to all living and non-living beings in the Cosmos. But to be real, trying to explain God in words is like explaining what the sun looks like to someone who has never gazed upon it with their own eyes. There is a great saying and it goes: “I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God.”   /bravo/  respect/

His sister Genevive has some inspiring pictures and posts too on her blog  :)  respect/.......THINK less......FELL more,or the way I like to say LIVE more  ;)  penguin/ !!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

vs.

M.J. Trial Week End Review: Week 2 "Got Milk?"

" Friday of week two, on the street, had me in stitches. As I walked up the stairs from my 8 a.m. "hit" on KTLA, I saw a sign where Michael Jackson's supporters stand that read "Got Milk." My twisted mind thought that someone creative was "referring to propofol." When I was close enough to read the entire sign, I realized that Michael Jackson's supporters had been joined, behind their yellow plastic divider, by a group supporting their friends who were charged with a felony for illegally selling unpasteurized milk, also known as Raw Milk. This group was boisterous and excited to tell me why raw milk is much healthier than the "stuff" we buy in the stores. This group of supporters far outnumbered Michael Jackson's supporters that day but in my mind, they were all standing behind the yellow plastic divider in passionate unison telling about the harms of "Milk." "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Nice to see you back Applehead!  I missed you! I hope you were successful in your missions these months.
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Welcome back Applehead! It is very nice to see you here :)
thanks for the pictures!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

vs.

" Friday of week two, on the street, had me in stitches. As I walked up the stairs from my 8 a.m. "hit" on KTLA, I saw a sign where Michael Jackson's supporters stand that read "Got Milk." My twisted mind thought that someone creative was "referring to propofol." When I was close enough to read the entire sign, I realized that Michael Jackson's supporters had been joined, behind their yellow plastic divider, by a group supporting their friends who were charged with a felony for illegally selling unpasteurized milk, also known as Raw Milk. This group was boisterous and excited to tell me why raw milk is much healthier than the "stuff" we buy in the stores. This group of supporters far outnumbered Michael Jackson's supporters that day but in my mind, they were all standing behind the yellow plastic divider in passionate unison telling about the harms of "Milk." "

Hey applehead!

Wow....this is some scary stuff!  Thank you for posting about it.  I will read more about it for sure......

I hope you are doing well......great to see you here  :icon_e_smile:
Have a most beautiful day and be blessed always!
LOVE to you always.....
Wishingstar

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Yeh, we have been hearing alot about this in Australia.  Even my naturopath told me not to drink pasteurized milk.  Raw milk is the best. But, its illegal to sell it here, so it's done in the blackmarket. 

Even our water is poisoning us.  The governments don't really care about us.  They are trying to kill us off. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

What a timely reminder!  My raw milk provider (a local cow) was off line for a bit having a baby, so I fell back into buying regular (though organic) pasteurized milk.  Just got word she's back on line.  I'll make that call today!

There's a guy here in California who has somewhat pioneered the whole raw milk movement and has been able to get past the regulators, though at great cost to him.  He's been targeted and attacked.  Seems crazy, doesn't it? 

The funny thing is that I live in infamous Humboldt County where people turn a blind eye to weed.  So my daughter and I had a good laugh at the irony of feeling a bit like a criminal picking up drugs....I mean, raw milk from an unmarked location!

Applehead!  Good to see you back!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Applehead!   :th_bravo:  how nice to see you here !!!!  :bearhug: not disappear again  :icon_razz:  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

vs.

Hey applehead!

Wow....this is some scary stuff!  Thank you for posting about it.  I will read more about it for sure......

I hope you are doing well......great to see you here  :icon_e_smile:
Have a most beautiful day and be blessed always!
LOVE to you always.....
Wishingstar

How odd, I never drink raw milk, do not think you can get here, except the people who live in the countryside, my mother was born in Spain drank his childhood. Advertising today is that they add more and more ingredients, iron, vitamins, calcium and even bacteria that helps digestion and improves tolerance of milk in young children.
Applehead Welcome and thanks for your report on vacation.  :bearhug:
Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 06:51:47 PM by marumjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nice to see you around Applehead...hoping you're back for good  :icon_razz:

I love Donte...his blog/tumblr is just a reflection of his inner beauty and wisdom.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Hi AppleHead ! glad to see you back  :bearhug:

Are you still on Romanian land? or you left the country?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions