Arianna_07 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:06 am

@ *Mo* and Souza ...I appreciate u trying to "open my eyes" about the existence or this power! And u definately added a lot of "evidence" from the internet about Illuminati!
Let me say this again....I'm not denying the existence of organisations like this, I'm just skeptical about considering all the infos on the internet as 100% valid and accurate! There's ABSOLUTELY NO VALID EVIDENCE that they do exist!And I also know that many ppl see more then it REALLY is !
Human's mind is SOO powerful and can create so much!

The Bilderburg organizations do exist. They had a meeting here in VA.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Arianna_07"
Who is behind this forum??? why this Illuminati thread got posted in the first place here? wht if this forum in controlled by the Illuminati?
The topic came up because before mike died people knew they were after him,esp after what he said about tommy motolla, idk why you think mo and souza started this talk when on all the boards there is discussion of the illuminati

And why would they have a site that exposes themselves?

wht if we are all under their "spell"??  woow ..wht if?? "

What if u are under there spell and that's why you don't believe they have the power they have. That's what they want. They want us dumb,why you think they cutting school funds?

Of ourse u will deny and cancel my theory, but MJ CANNOT CANCEL URS! IS THAT FAIR? [/b]
And of course, u will tell me that I have no evidence to support my personal theory, and i will tell u that YOU supporting this Illuminati theory makes u suspicios to be considered as one of them! And wht's  ur avatar pic?? Do I see THE EYE? isn't the EYE the simbol of Iluminati?"
NOW u see how far ppls mind can go?? how much we can create using our imagination and blowing things out of proportions?? And all I did was to ASSUME!
And now  I will tell u that " we can only say what we think" to quote u!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Arianna_07"
~ I know MJ from his speeches, from his words, and especially from his songs ~ and thats enough for me ! ~
I do not need anybody to tell me otherwise about him!
The number 1 thing the illuminati want to do is break down the family...doesn't mj speak of this in hs oxford speech?

The immuminati also change the history,hints why people think g.washington was our first president....didn't mj speak on that @ his speech in harlem

The illuminati use media,music and movies, to subliminally. Send there message and have artist who are there puppets...mike being the biggest star in thw world,don't u think they woudont you think they would want him to send that message?

And I really think u should listen 2 the history album and invicible again....who do u think he is talking to?

WE  are here to understand HIM and support him, and LOVE him! NOT TO CREATE AWFUL STORIES AROUND HIM!

!
Idk about you but we are here supporting him and loving him! Knowing this could ha ve happened and spreading the world and being ready to fight to have this stopped is supporting him

And even if this didn't happen to him I'm sure he would want t fight it anyways..to he'll the world
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:w5qquitw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzvcdgHAauM&feature=related[/youtube:w5qquitw]

i thought sponge bob was cool for kids to watch, i guess not  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

Hi everyone! :)

I'm writing this post to suggest a youtube channel(it's not mine) for those interested.
If you're not confident with all this stuff, you can find many playlists on different subjects there, all in the same channel. It's an Italian one, so you'll find Italian subtitles, but most of the videos are in English.
I think it's great because it's full of information.
Then, believe what you want and have your own opinion. Anyway, I think it's always worth to keep an open mind and learn more. ;)

check it out:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JAK

I do not know if my long post got through or not (the board logged me out...)  but if it did not, I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I just wanted to say thank you, for posting the vids/blog, and that if nobody here has ever experienced the horrible things that go along with DID, then you CAN"T know what it's like.  I DO know.  And I am healing.

I am new here, and I hope that all will go right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

I think talking about wether illuminati exist or not is some of wasting time.
Call it wat you want... ELITE RULING THE WORLD
Undeniable, isn´t it?
Illuminati is just a label we all know and it well can do to understand who we mean.

One thing is for sure, this people, whoever, rules apparatus such as MK-ULTRA,
and it does exist for sure.
Here a video of Clinton recognizing it:
Funny, if we think he has been a puppet victim himself:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0RD4xxNJsg[/youtube]

There is one really interesting testimony of a victim who explain how it works.
She says, don´t know what minute of the whole 7 videos, that jehova witnesses is one of the organitations most used to this purposes. There, we can link with Michael, his father abuse, the strange sexual surround he lived when child...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu5EtbyPNS8[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:49:49 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6uNFdiI-fM&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:50:23 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am posting this interview on this thread countries and Islam because of the political issue where Jermaine blames the US Government for wanting to eliminate MJ and where he supports the gulf countries and the Islam.

Also, there seems to be a slip up at 06.41. Watch how he even puts his finger on his mouth, because he is aware of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry guys,don`t read the first "countries and Islam" , I was typing to fast and touched the wrong button! :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JAK

I have been asked by Mo & Souza to post some of my experiences regarding the things I have been through and how my life has been affected by these atrocities.  I will in a longer post, but I want to say this as a person who knows: having a mind that is shattered like a broken mirror, is not the most fun thing in the world.

So, I'll post again later.  God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JAK » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:11 pm

I have been asked by Mo & Souza to post some of my experiences regarding the things I have been through and how my life has been affected by these atrocities. I will in a longer post, but I want to say this as a person who knows: having a mind that is shattered like a broken mirror, is not the most fun thing in the world.

So, I'll post again later. God bless you

Please share. Thanks and you can pm me if it is too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: misha86
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6uNFdiI-fM&feature=related[/youtube]

Do I hope all of you have watched the video about the plans for a total destruction of the Western World--except for 'the elite', 'the select' ?? I really don't know.When you are young, like most of you are, you probably ask yourselves: "what future do I have"? I too have children, what am I going to tell them? I am bewildered and shocked and now, yes, I am frightened. But listen: the thought of a human being is an extremely strong vibration. Every invention ever made started with---a thought--. After that came --the word-- and after that came the invention itself. Think about it, because that is the way it works. All that happens starts with...a thought. Good or bad.
We all have had experiences of thinking about someone and the phone rings! Being afraid of something and --it happens. etc. etc. Fear is our worst enemy, because fear is also a thought. The first thing we all have to do is fight our fears.
 So...maybe when all of us have strong positive thoughts, loving thoughts, grateful thoughts about all that is good and we speak about those thoughts with others, maybe we will radiate such a strong positive force that it can and will make a change. It is worth a try for what else can we do?
One consolation: the surviving elite are evil and have no conscience whatsoever and hence they will fight and kill each other for power and anything else, supterranean or when they surface again. And guess what? They can clean up their own mess when they surface and have no happy life. Happiness cannot be build that way.
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:51:02 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Some Questions:

1. the Illuminati is planning a "Brave new world" aldus huxley version of life..
WHERE IS GOD(either our or their lucifer) in that world? In BNW theres NO GOD.
Also see in Matrix(Illuminati related) and Vendetta(also Illu-related)THERE IS NO GOD!!!
Could it be that they invented him(I APOLOGIZE FOR MY IGNORANCE!!!! :oops:  :oops: )
I COULD ONLY HAVE HOPE IF THERE WAS A GOD...

2. THE BIGGEST SHIT I HAVE EVER WRITTEN:
Could it be that the Illuminati planned something bigger to distract us or to make the BIBLE ENDING happen?
Just look: They attacked Michael through accusations , jail etc..but THEY NEVER KILLED HIM...HIm, who gave the world LOVE..the most hated thign for them..why not killing him back in the nineties?It woudl be so much easier for them to make our youth more into lust ectc..

WHY WAITING???

BECAUSE THEY HAD ANOTHER PLAN WITH HIM....they wanted to continue using him..
look: even more and more people are waking up to OBAMAS LIES.THEy cant take it anymore and someday there will be a revolution, a good starting point for the elite to use Martial law and also many infecting diseases to kill the people..but also: the world really will think that THIS IS IT and what wil happen in the end? First the anti-christ will come and people will fall for him...baby ..we will be in such a situation when we wont trust anybody..EXCEPT FOR MICHAEL JACKSON F****!!!!
THINK ABOUT IT FOR ONE SECOND...PLEASE; JUST THE POSSIBILITY!!!!

COULD IT BE THAT MAYBE MICHAELS  VIEW HAS ALSO CHANGED INTO BELIEVING OBAMA WHO MAYBE SAID TO HIM"NOW THAT I AM PRESIDENT; I WILL HELP YOUR STATUS SO THAT YOU COULD BRING YOUR GLORY BACK".COULD IT BE THAT MICHAEL WAS WILLING TO DO THIS AND BOTH; MJ AND THE GOVERNMENT PLANNED THIS DEATH HOAX IN ORDER FO MJ TO COMEBACK AND THE GOVERNMENT TO USE HIM AS THE "COMING BACK OF CHRIST"?
Maybe MJ didnt know what will happen to him after he "vanished"..maybe they are torturing him right..brain wash..so that the devil could be brought into his body..his soul is gone but his body is used..

COME ON. people have started to trust him again and many see in him the innocence and story of JESUS CHRIST.
Please dont feel offended!!! :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
In that horrible situation, we will only trust him....which will be wrong..cause the devil has taken over his body but dictating his own views etc...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MichaelJackson123"
Some Questions:

1. the Illuminati is planning a "Brave new world" aldus huxley version of life..
WHERE IS GOD(either our or their lucifer) in that world? In BNW theres NO GOD.
Also see in Matrix(Illuminati related) and Vendetta(also Illu-related)THERE IS NO GOD!!!
Could it be that they invented him(I APOLOGIZE FOR MY IGNORANCE!!!! :oops:  :oops: )
I COULD ONLY HAVE HOPE IF THERE WAS A GOD...

2. THE BIGGEST SHIT I HAVE EVER WRITTEN:
Could it be that the Illuminati planned something bigger to distract us or to make the BIBLE ENDING happen?
Just look: They attacked Michael through accusations , jail etc..but THEY NEVER KILLED HIM...HIm, who gave the world LOVE..the most hated thign for them..why not killing him back in the nineties?It woudl be so much easier for them to make our youth more into lust ectc..

WHY WAITING???

BECAUSE THEY HAD ANOTHER PLAN WITH HIM....they wanted to continue using him..
look: even more and more people are waking up to OBAMAS LIES.THEy cant take it anymore and someday there will be a revolution, a good starting point for the elite to use Martial law and also many infecting diseases to kill the people..but also: the world really will think that THIS IS IT and what wil happen in the end? First the anti-christ will come and people will fall for him...baby ..we will be in such a situation when we wont trust anybody..EXCEPT FOR MICHAEL JACKSON F****!!!!
THINK ABOUT IT FOR ONE SECOND...PLEASE; JUST THE POSSIBILITY!!!!

COULD IT BE THAT MAYBE MICHAELS  VIEW HAS ALSO CHANGED INTO BELIEVING OBAMA WHO MAYBE SAID TO HIM"NOW THAT I AM PRESIDENT; I WILL HELP YOUR STATUS SO THAT YOU COULD BRING YOUR GLORY BACK".COULD IT BE THAT MICHAEL WAS WILLING TO DO THIS AND BOTH; MJ AND THE GOVERNMENT PLANNED THIS DEATH HOAX IN ORDER FO MJ TO COMEBACK AND THE GOVERNMENT TO USE HIM AS THE "COMING BACK OF CHRIST"?
Maybe MJ didnt know what will happen to him after he "vanished"..maybe they are torturing him right..brain wash..so that the devil could be brought into his body..his soul is gone but his body is used..

COME ON. people have started to trust him again and many see in him the innocence and story of JESUS CHRIST.
Please dont feel offended!!! :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
In that horrible situation, we will only trust him....which will be wrong..cause the devil has taken over his body but dictating his own views etc...

So you are saying the Devil has taken over Michael's body, and that eventually we will only trust him? I don't see how those 2 things go together, unless you are saying Michael is the anti-christ...which will cause a lot of disagreements. And we really don't need to bring religion into this. I'm just a tad confused on what you are trying to say...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions