Re: TIAI 08/14
August 14, 2010, 04:07:04 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "newoldfan"
It seems to me that TS’s recent redirects are trying to tell us something more about the connection between Elvis and MJ, not to try and convince skeptics, but because it’s important for us to be aware of this.

Up until now we have established and believe that MJ studied the master and copied Elvis’s fake death possibly with the help of further information from LMP.

However, the last few redirects are showing us that there is more to the relationship than that, and, as Angel wrote, it “is far stronger than any of us imagined”.   

I think the redirects have demonstrated that MJ knew Elvis very well. They met whilst The Jackson 5 were performing in Las Vegas and Elvis brought Lisa Marie to see the show. Following MJ’s marriage to Lisa Marie,  it’s not inconceivable that he and Elvis developed a close relationship (they appear to have a lot in common!). If MJ started planning his hoax in or around 1998, maybe Elvis was there with him, helping him from the very beginning, perhaps even without the knowledge of Lisa Marie, which would explain her shock and surprise when MJ “died”.  Judging by her Myspace blog, I think this was genuine and she was probably only made aware of the hoax later.

Having lived just “across the road”, it could well be that Elvis knew something about the property on Carolwood Drive. Perhaps it has underground “Vaults”, passages or excape tunnels??!! There have certainly been a lot of references to "Michael Jackson's Secret Vault" on TMZ recently.

Who knows, Elvis is in “hiding" somewhere, living his life as Jesse away from the public eye, and is obviously an expert at avoiding attention. MJ could very well be with him, and they are coming to the final leg of their “Incredible Journey” together…..or maybe just embarking on a new “Incredible Journey”!!

Good thoughts, but since there is no recent info about Elvis & MJ, it's hard to think about what they might have discussed, it's all speculation.

I think there IS more to it, but how are we going to figure that out?

Could be that CD has underground spaces, maybe that is why the house is extra guarded now. But the one in Bel Air has a Bat Cave. He could have built a batcave at Neverland with all the concrete that was delivered there, he could be at Hayvehurst Avenue. He could be my next door naighbour that I never see. And that's not important, because it's not the purpose that we find him.

There must be more with the Elvis connection, but I still can't put my finger on it...

I agree with you, there has to be more to it. TS isn't going over old ground, telling us what we already know about this connection; he is trying to point out something that we don't know......yet! I realise it's not important to know where MJ is, but it's just an intriguing thought, picturing them together huddled over a computer plotting the next move!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 14, 2010, 04:41:04 PM
hey i've got it ! they have been impersonating each other over the years :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

jacket and meds please
thank you orderly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

August 14, 2010, 04:57:42 PM
If TS is insisting on pointing out the similarities and links between Michael and Elvis it must be for a reason. Maybe that TS wants to convince people before it's "too late" but too late for what I don't know. It's like he's giving a "second chance" so that people can prove that they really take decisions based upon the evidence and not their prejudices. I think that way because of the last redirect, why come back to something we already noticed, just to emphasize it ? But for who ? Really people who still have doubts or even totally refuse to see the connection between Elvis and Michael must reconsider their position and make a review of the striking similarities. Maybe that we should make a list of them so that people having doubts will have everything summarized together. The impact would maybe be different. (If it's not already done of course).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

August 14, 2010, 05:07:56 PM
I remember that TMZ I publish the copy of the death certificate and Michael's last direction on that it put in this certificate was the house of his parents in Encino and I do not place Holmby Hills's house.
 Michael lives really in this house?

Jackson Death Certificate
Originally posted Jul 7th 2009 7:13 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

We've obtained a copy of Michael Jackson's death certificate. On cause of death, it says "deferred."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... sed_wm.pdf

It does say Forest Lawn Cemetery was a "temporary" disposition of the body. As we first reported the body will not go back to Forest Lawn. Final burial is pending at an unknown location.

Jackson's occupation is listed as "musician." The type of business is "entertainment." Years in occupation -- 45.

As for race, the word "black" is written.

The informant -- the person who gave the information for the death certificate -- is listed as La Toya Jackson.

The place of residence is not listed as the Holmby Hills home -- rather, it's listed as his parents' home in Encino.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... rtificate/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 14, 2010, 05:58:46 PM
This is an extract from TS last update:

Whichever bam comes first (MJ or Elvis): everyone will then realize that the other one was most likely a fake death as well. In fact, we really don’t even need to wait until either bam to claim the victory; the evidence is so strong right now, that nobody can get away with ridiculing either Elvis or MJ hoax fans anymore!

This paragraph got me thinking! What does TS mean by "claiming victory"? Is proving that Mike and Elvis are indeed alive "victory" in itself, and is TS continuing the Elvis/Mike connection redirect because we are missing a significant clue?

But then is this clue so BIG that a "few" believers will be able to convince the rest of the World that Mike and Elvis are indeed alive?

14 months have now gone past, since Mike disappeared and more small clues will not help more people to believe; time is a great healer as we say and people will simply seek comfort in what they already believe in and gradually move on.  So, dear TS, I think it is time to breath life into the hoax...and get us running to the BAM.  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 14, 2010, 06:29:26 PM
I am taking a shot in the dark and a guess at what might be the important connection and why TS is hinting so strongly at Elvis/ Michael parallels.

I am thinking it has alot to do with spirituality, numerology, and coming back as a different person. Michael is evolving from The king of Pop to a leader of The Army Of Love, etc. I am sure more...

Maybe the comparisons are to show that since Elvis gave up his old life so his brother could live, he had asked Linda if people would understand this?
Maybe Michael wants to know the same thing, will people understand him being a different person?

Jesse/Elvis wrote his book to explain to his fans why he did what he did, and he has seen the reactions of the people over the years and he has seen how people have used his name to make money. Now it seems like he wants to set these rumours, and money hungry dogs straight.

Perhaps that is what is going on with Michael, he is watching our reactions and he sees the rumours and the dirty dogs making money off his name. Perhaps he would like to set records straight too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIAI redirect 8/9
Quote from: "lilwendy"

Please note the jumpless pointer that tells us to pay attention to the "999"

SUNDAY, AUGUST 8, 2010

Today I am adding another item related to Numerology.  This is of a mystical nature...so I know that the skeptics will dismiss this as nonsense.  But, as I told Elvis/Jesse when he asked me if I thought that people would understand him being Jesse now..."Those who look at things in a spiritual way will understand."  That statement holds true for how each individual will choose to view the following.

During Elvis's 1973 Aloha From Hawaii show, the lighting effects changed very frequently during the show.  What I am about to display is a very interesting display of three of the lights superimposed directly across Elvis's forehead.  The lights form the numbers 9 9 9.  This takes place while Elvis is singing the words "Glory, glory, hallelujah!  His truth is marching on!"  You will see that the numbers appear very small and off to one side...then in the close up of Elvis's face, the 9 9 9 is superimposed directly over his forehead.

As I previously wrote, the number 9 is very prominent in Elvis's/Jesse's life...i.e. name numbers and birth date numbers, etc.  As you can see the 3 9's equal 27 which is another significant number for him which, of course, reduces down to the number 9.

Please refer to my page devoted to the topic of Elvis/Jesse and Numerology.  lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page33

This correlates with the fact which Elvis/Jesse told me to check out recently...that there were numbers in all of his movies which were significant for him...i.e. the "1313" in Jail House Rock which equals "8".  Also, the numbers in the name and date of death of Deke Rivers in Loving You, again the "8's".

Below are two images from the Aloha show in which you can see the 999 in lights across the image of Elvis's face.

A good friend pointed this out to me many years ago during the time that I published my newsletter 1990-1991.  So, I cannot take credit for noticing this myself.  But, after seeing it, I find it most intriguing.

At first glance one may think oh well...that is just a coincidence that the lights appear to be 9's.  And if that is what one sees and believes, then that is perfectly fine.  But, for those whose minds are open to the possibility that God does work in mysterious ways, it will please you to look into the significance of the number "9" and "999".  Elvis/Jesse himself stated that "There are no coincidences.  Everything has a meaning."

Here is an excerpt from my page devoted to Numerology in which one may see the significance of the number "9's" in Elvis/Jesse's life:

When he and I were first beginning our contact, he had someone (from his pre August, 1977 life) call and ask me for some information about myself.  My birth date was one of the first things he wanted to know.  When I told this person my date of birth, he said "He's going to have fun with this".

Then when Jesse and I spoke, he told me that he is a #9 also.  This was something that I had not noticed up until the moment he told me that we shared the #9.  My birthday is the 9th month and the 27th day (equals a 9).  His birthday Jan. 8, 1935 also carries the #9 s.  1+8=9; 1+9+3+5 = 18; which reduces to 1+8 = 9.    Then the final total of all the digits in his birth date 1-8-1935 = 27 which reduces to 2+7 = 9.  So, he and I have the number 9 in common in our birth dates.

Below are two excerpts from "Cheiro's Book of Numbers" which has always been a favorite book of Elvis'/Jesse's.  In fact Elvis was so impressed with Cheiro's work and the man that Cheiro was that he once considered making a movie of Cheiro's life in which he would play the part of Cheiro.
I am showing these pages in order that each reader may see the significance and unusual properties of the number 9.

Excerpts from Linda's site:

The following  two excerpts are from a letter which Elvis/Jesse wrote to Dr. Hinton on April 20, 1998.  These are from my copy of the rough draft of the book.  

I would also like to mention that there was a significant event which took place before Jesse decided to write his book.  That event was the death of Col. Parker...the man that Jesse said masterminded August 16, 1977.  I have not asked Jesse, but I believe that he felt he could be more open about what took place in 1977 after Col. Parker was no longer here...Col. Parker would not be here to be harassed by the media, etc.  Jesse wrote that Col. Parker took the secret to his grave and that he was a loyal friend.

As an aside to Jesse's comments above, there was reportedly a comment made by Col. Parker back during the time that Gail Brewer-Giorgio's book was the "talk of the town".  I have only the word of someone who heard this comment on TV...so I stress that I cannot document this.  However, in retrospect looking at what Col. Parker is reported to have said during a TV interview in California, it fits perfectly with what Jesse has shared.  Col. Parker's comment was:

"Elvis wanted a way out and I showed him how to do it".

*Jesse's reasons for writing the book:

Take note that he said ".....so after my passing, my fans will know why I did what I did."  

When Jesse initially decided to write the book, it was his plan to not have the book be published until after he actually passed away.  I will insert some close up copies of his handwritten letters from the rough draft in which you will see that he mentions this multiple times.

But, for some reason, he and Dr. Hinton decided (later) to publish it in 2002.  Jesse pointed out in a letter to Dr. Hinton that 2002 was "....ironically the 25th anniversary and also the last four numbers on my social security card."  I do not recall that I knew about the plan of the 2002 publishing at the time Jesse wrote to Dr. Hinton about it.  Jesse and I were, of course, in touch during the entire time, but I don't recall he and I ever discussing 2002 at all.  I saw Jesse's mention of 2002 when I received the rough draft of the book in September, 2000.  I emphasize, though, that it was a very busy time and I could possibly have forgotten.  

This still does not explain why the book ended up being published in 2001.  I knew nothing of this until Dr. Hinton told me in December, 2000 that Jesse had given him permission to go to the publisher. I must add though that Jesse said to me in a conversation about the book that he "...was not through yet.  I had more things I wanted to say."

I still feel very strongly that Dr. Hinton must have put pressure on Jesse to print it early;  first of all in 2002 and then 2001.  As I wrote earlier, Jesse and I were close friends and in frequent contact during that time and he never told me (to the best of my recollection) that he had decided to publish the book in 2001.  It was in the spring of 2001 that Jesse spoke to me of it and I could tell, at that point, that he was eager to see the reactions to the book.  It is heartbreaking that his book was not taken seriously and was not treated with respect.

Below I will insert three enlarged copies of his letters from the rough draft in which you will see all of his reasons for writing the book.  I have underlined in red and/or highlighted in yellow the most significant portions of his letters.

Remember these letters came straight from the hand of Elvis/Jesse.

For those who seem to think that Elvis choosing to be Jesse is, some how, disrespectful to the memory of his deceased twin...nothing could be farther from the truth.  Jesse explained to me that he "could always feel Jesse with me".  He said that Elvis lived for 42 years and that Jesse deserved the same.  He asked me if I thought that people would understand about him being Jesse now.  I replied that those, who view things from a spiritual stand point, would understand.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TS wrote:

4-25 {5-11} THE JACKSONOLOGIST; MJ “read the Bible daily” (bodyguard).
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9098&start=0&hilit=bible+daily}
NOTE: this redirect was especially in response to a recent question about TS quoting the Bible. {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9089#p151356}

Ok I also think it's about warning us about 2012, The End is Near, and getting right with God.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
August 14, 2010, 08:32:11 PM
I really wish that EVERYONE on this site would read this thread! it really boggles my mind that people are still searching for "clues" and not seeing what is right in front of them! Reading this thread alone should be enough, as it is chocked full of information! Like the old saying goes "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink." If people can't see the whole "Elvis and MJ connection" by now, I don't think they will...until they hear it from their own lips...it's sad, but true.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have worked so hard researching and posting these very informative posts, I for one am grateful to see such dedication and devotion towards this whole,"adventure." I have learned so much being here and I have become an even "better" person over the last 14 months, because of this journey. So again, thank you, to all of you!

Michael, my friend....You know we have your back! We will be here for you!
I love you most..."Heart" To "Heart"
Dayna
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 14, 2010, 08:49:31 PM
If Im_convincedmjalive, I always remember the words of Jermaine on 25 June in the hospital .. My brother, the legendary 'King of pop' Michael Jackson died on Thursday, June 25 ...King of Pop it was that day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 14, 2010, 08:55:24 PM
If mjj4ever777, you are right there is a very common proverb that says, "not so blind as those who will not see"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 14, 2010, 10:14:18 PM
im_convincedmjalive got me to thinking i know a lot of people dont believe in the twin theory but since elvis gave up his life so that his twin brother jesse could live. then maybe michael gave up his life so that him and his twin could live seperate lives instead of sharing one life. i do believe michael has a twin. maybe this is what we are all missing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 14, 2010, 10:35:14 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
im_convincedmjalive got me to thinking i know a lot of people dont believe in the twin theory but since elvis gave up his life so that his twin brother jesse could live. then maybe michael gave up his life so that him and his twin could live seperate lives instead of sharing one life. i do believe michael has a twin. maybe this is what we are all missing.

We know for a fact that Marlon had a twin brother Brandon who died at birth ... and I've also thought there was a specific reason this twin brother was mentioned at the Memorial .  Could Michael have had a twin also?  I don't know bubalicious ...as you say, it could be the missing link.  Or it could have a spiritual connotation ... as in we all have "twin" forces within us:  the material and the spiritual, and the spiritual force must take over the material force in order for us to have harmony in our lives??  Just my two cents' worth.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 14, 2010, 10:59:54 PM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"

We know for a fact that Marlon had a twin brother Brandon who died at birth ... and I've also thought there was a specific reason this twin brother was mentioned at the Memorial .  Could Michael have had a twin also?  I don't know bubalicious ...as you say, it could be the missing link.  Or it could have a spiritual connotation ... as in we all have "twin" forces within us:  the material and the spiritual, and the spiritual force must take over the material force in order for us to have harmony in our lives??  Just my two cents' worth.  

i have been thinking twins for a while pretty much since the beginning because everything was happening in twos i.e. memorial/funeral,2 versions of this is it in theater. jackson family dynasty had 7 episodes with 2 having the same name and so much more. but who knows you could have the right answer maybe not physical but spiritual.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 14, 2010, 11:33:27 PM
bubaliciousjlb - I have felt very much the same since the beginning of the hoax ... that there has been a lot of emphasis on twins/doubles/mirror images/yin & yang and the use of illusion, and it's all for a specific reason.  Won't it be wonderful when we finally see all the pieces of the jigsaw coming together and a COMPLETE picture emerges at last?!  :)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

August 15, 2010, 01:34:52 PM
Elvis won't BAM, the only BAM he will have IMO is when Eliza wins her case. Then people will know he's alive and who knows what he will do then,  don't think he figured that out himself yet. Surely the media will haunt him down.

People are twisting TS's words, he never said Elvis intends to come out, here is the quote:

Quote from: "TS"
There are a few big differences. One is the open casket for Elvis, versus closed casket for MJ. Everyone said that it did not look like Elvis in the casket (some said it looked like a wax dummy); so MJ learned from that, and had a closed casket. Another difference is that there were few if any clues from Elvis about a return/bam; but many such clues from MJ {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

i am confused i was thinking that you and mo were on the same page about the media thing. are you not :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

*Mo*

August 15, 2010, 01:46:04 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Elvis won't BAM, the only BAM he will have IMO is when Eliza wins her case. Then people will know he's alive and who knows what he will do then,  don't think he figured that out himself yet. Surely the media will haunt him down.

People are twisting TS's words, he never said Elvis intends to come out, here is the quote:

Quote from: "TS"
There are a few big differences. One is the open casket for Elvis, versus closed casket for MJ. Everyone said that it did not look like Elvis in the casket (some said it looked like a wax dummy); so MJ learned from that, and had a closed casket. Another difference is that there were few if any clues from Elvis about a return/bam; but many such clues from MJ {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

i am confused i was thinking that you and mo were on the same page about the media thing. are you not :?

Where did you get the idea that Souza and I are not on the same page about the 'media thing'?  I can assure you that we are most definitely on the same page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions