Re: Official back & Front thread
November 24, 2011, 08:38:35 PM
So Front is Teddy Riley or some other engineer from the Invincible album?????

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seems to me this place could use a little music---so this one's for you. Crank it up LOUD…feel it…get up and dance! Forget just for a moment why we're here. Since this is, shall I say, "a waiting period," we might as well wait with some sanity still in tact and make the best of it. Hope you enjoy it…..

spread your wings and fly
continue asking why
while pondering the ILLusion
expend energy not on CONfusion
think on the brink---outside of the box
from back to front---connect the dots

continued on the flip-side…….

Keep WATCHIN' & Keep LISTE_ING…….

8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2011, 10:35:35 PM

Seems to me this place could use a little music---so this one's for you. Crank it up LOUD…feel it…get up and dance! Forget just for a moment why we're here. Since this is, shall I say, "a waiting period," we might as well wait with some sanity still in tact and make the best of it. Hope you enjoy it…..

continue asking why

8-)

I don't know but I had this weird feeling that Back could be Teddy Riley... Let's look at one tweet Teddy Riley did in december 2010:
2011 WE WILL SHOCK THE WORLD WITH GREATNESS, HISTORY, BLESSINGS, HONOR, PRESENTS, JOY, LAUGHTER, AND NOTHING LOVE WILL COME UPON US. 831
32 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

And here are the numbers that Back gave us back then:

So 813 could also be 831... But again, so much possibilities with these numbers... argghhhh! loool!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 25, 2011, 05:34:35 AM
Listening again to Kai Chase testimony, besides the fact that io seem to have lost it for real, she reminds me of our dear "chef" Front when talking about keeping the track of time while food is in the avon (from 6:26 to around 7:30)...anyway, I think she should have a wall clock not a cell phone to keep track of time in the kitchen

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=PLB4309E55BC773624&v=uINKxnGh6jI#![/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2011, 10:33:32 AM
Bruce Swedien and Rodney Jerkins would have access to the bass track from You Rock My World and of course you know who

continue asking why

8-)

I don't know but I had this weird feeling that Back could be Teddy Riley... Let's look at one tweet Teddy Riley did in december 2010:
2011 WE WILL SHOCK THE WORLD WITH GREATNESS, HISTORY, BLESSINGS, HONOR, PRESENTS, JOY, LAUGHTER, AND NOTHING LOVE WILL COME UPON US. 831

So 813 could also be 831... But again, so much possibilities with these numbers... argghhhh! loool!
Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 11:41:44 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 25, 2011, 12:11:38 PM
Bruce Swedien and Rodney Jerkins would have access to the bass track from You Rock My World and of course you know who

continue asking why

8-)

I dont think so. In my opinion Back = Front = Michael. I don't think Teddy or Obee would be so in the know or have family connections/links that have been apparent in this thread. Also I don't think Obee or Teddy would have all that knowledge and foresight back when Back was posting in 2005. For one thing, Obee was too young to be talking like that and have that kind of knowledge.

However, I think it's very probable that Obee and Teddy might be in the know about the Hoax, but I just don’t think if either of them were Front that they would be so close to have Michael's family follow/confirm Front’s posts with their tweets, etc. 

It's clear to me that Front has taken over from Back. It's a continuance of Back's work, as shown throughout this thread.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 25, 2011, 04:18:58 PM
How did we come at this point once again to discuss about who Front is? Why is it important who the messenger is as long as the message is delivered perfectly? I do care about the message first and then I can think about who the messenger is. The message is the most important thing imo. Front can be Michael himself or someone from the MJ camp, one of his brothers maybe I don't know. We will learn sooner or later but for now we should focus on the message instead of the messenger imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 25, 2011, 04:22:54 PM
How did we come at this point once again to discuss about who Front is? Why is it important who the messenger is as long as the message is delivered perfectly? I do care about the message first and then I can think about who the messenger is. The message is the most important thing imo. Front can be Michael himself or someone from the MJ camp, one of his brothers maybe I don't know. We will learn sooner or later but for now we should focus on the message instead of the messenger imo.
Just like you say, it's your opinion and I disagree. I am interested who am I following. I like Front a lot but I would also like to know who he/she is. Various thoughts come into my mind that I can't stop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2011, 08:36:27 PM
@sigh I must be deaf 'cause I can't hear it in the intro ...you mean the extended version of You rock my world video, right, or is it something else?

Hey Gina you're not deaf :) it's on the Invincible album in the intro of You Rock My World.

"Watch" at 0:31
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbcpE59Mieo[/youtube]

For those of you who might have a Mac:

Launch: GarageBand
Click on: Beats
Click on: Club Dance Beat 003

Now sit back and be amazed. (winky)
Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 08:43:42 PM by Love4MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 25, 2011, 09:32:26 PM
Just like you say, it's your opinion and I disagree. I am interested who am I following. I like Front a lot but I would also like to know who he/she is. Various thoughts come into my mind that I can't stop.

Agree or disagree, you are not going to learn when you keep on asking him who he is or whatever you do trying to find out who he is. IF he decides to tell us his real identity, that is when we are going to learn. So there's no need to chase our own tails, that's what I'm saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 26, 2011, 01:05:49 AM
@sigh I must be deaf 'cause I can't hear it in the intro ...you mean the extended version of You rock my world video, right, or is it something else?

Hey Gina you're not deaf :) it's on the Invincible album in the intro of You Rock My World.

"Watch" at 0:31
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbcpE59Mieo[/youtube]

For those of you who might have a Mac:

Launch: GarageBand
Click on: Beats
Click on: Club Dance Beat 003

Now sit back and be amazed. (winky)

I dont have MAC. You mean you found Front's song?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 26, 2011, 05:38:19 AM
Sarahli

I dont think so. In my opinion Back = Front = Michael. I don't think Teddy or Obee would be so in the know or have family connections/links that have been apparent in this thread. Also I don't think Obee or Teddy would have all that knowledge and foresight back when Back was posting in 2005. For one thing, Obee was too young to be talking like that and have that kind of knowledge.

However, I think it's very probable that Obee and Teddy might be in the know about the Hoax, but I just don’t think if either of them were Front that they would be so close to have Michael's family follow/confirm Front’s posts with their tweets, etc.

It's clear to me that Front has taken over from Back. It's a continuance of Back's work, as shown throughout this thread.
/bravo/

TS
the TII production is DIFFERENT from what we would normally expect out of MJ.  The hoax is the biggest and most important production of his life;

OK so TS says MJ wasn’t around during June 25th, he can’t be outta the scene all the time.  This is his finest hour, the production of his life.  We can’t give away ALL the star roles to other people now.  I think that just as MJ was working behind the scenes on the 25th, he’s also been very busy working behind the scenes as Front, TS, a few people in disguise, directing events, news articles, etc.  Front and TS are star roles to hoaxers.
michael-jackson/ mj_bad/ moonwalk_/ /cook/
PureLove
Agree or disagree, you are not going to learn when you keep on asking him who he is or whatever you do trying to find out who he is. IF he decides to tell us his real identity, that is when we are going to learn. So there's no need to chase our own tails, that's what I'm saying.

I know what you're trying to say, but in this case, the hunt is a lot of fun!  And while we're having fun we're learning! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 26, 2011, 10:09:05 AM

please let ME decide what I have to LEARN and from WHO and STOP giving advices...I just hate this when people give me advice in an aggressive manner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 26, 2011, 10:49:05 AM
I don't want to continue an offtopic, but before any verbal fight starts I think that also PureLove as Gina are right in some parts, although I don't agree totally. What Gina says is that it is indeed important to have a certainty regarding someone who tries to guide you and help you. It doesn't matter who he is as in exactly the name of the person (like: X is actually Y Jackson). What matters is to have a somehow certainty the person is one to be trusted and someone who really is involved with this as his posts state and not just pretending he is someone related to Michael or in contact with him for I don't know what hidden agenda . Because if you blindly (like in "I don't care who he is") follow someone and his message (even if his message is good, that doesn't mean the intentions might be clean also), and you simply don't care who that person is, you might end up after some time realizing you followed a message which came from a bad character in all this, that wanted to guide you for his own agenda. You don't need the name of the person, but something to make you trust they really are close to Michael. You follow the message, yes, you understand it in its depth and details and it is very important that people should keep an open mind for any possibility, but for this you have to first have a certain base of trust, you have to know if who you're paying attention to is a good person or someone who actually has an agenda and a second reason to guide you.

I don't say here is the case or the opposite.  The internet is a huge platform and a very dangerous one and we came to realize this so well in these 2 years more than ever. I say that the message is important but it becomes important when you have a certainty you're following a good path, a good person's message. We've been lied too many times and we've seen too many psychos around in these 2+ years to not have the feelings sharper than ever.

So both Gina and PureLove have a point, for me.
The message IS important. But also from who that message is coming from. I think about let's say a pedophile who would talk sweetly to a child via chat. He would tell the child what he/she wants to hear, play games, sounding like the most innocent "child" and get the child's trust. That doesn't mean it didn't matter who that message was coming from. If you understand what I mean.

Ok, I'm done. Sorry for the offtopic.
Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 11:02:30 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2011, 11:47:08 AM
Thus I would add, don't follow anyone, just keep in mind, double check, and keep watchin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Sarahli

November 26, 2011, 12:23:33 PM
Sarahli

/bravo/

TS
the TII production is DIFFERENT from what we would normally expect out of MJ.  The hoax is the biggest and most important production of his life;

OK so TS says MJ wasn’t around during June 25th, he can’t be outta the scene all the time.  This is his finest hour, the production of his life.  We can’t give away ALL the star roles to other people now. I think that just as MJ was working behind the scenes on the 25th, he’s also been very busy working behind the scenes as Front, TS, a few people in disguise, directing events, news articles, etc.  Front and TS are star roles to hoaxers.

Thank you MJonmind! I agree with you  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."