How many of you believe?
March 09, 2011, 10:24:02 PM
How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011?

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed?

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his  children and his own life?

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson!

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room?

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away?

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death?

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program?

Please answer the questions and thank you:)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Re: How many of you believe?
March 10, 2011, 02:43:45 AM
Quote from: "Integrity"
How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? I don't know but probably in December this year

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? Yes

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his  children and his own life? Yes

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! Well I can't judge but I think she is looking out for MJ but also herself

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room?If the judge is real (which I think he is) then the court must be real...but those toys are probably clues to make sure we don't give up hope

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away?I believe she knows exactly what's going on

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death?Maybe she is acting

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program?He probably had to sorta be in the WPP for legal reasons. What I mean is he isn't just someone who is given a new location or identity and left to live their new life but he is probably under that program somehow.
Those are the best answers I could come up with  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 02:56:50 AM
How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? I don't know about July specifically, but this year, yes.

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? I do.

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life? I think those are just two layers. I think there's more to that.

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! Time will tell.

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? How can people think this is a real criminal trial? We've had toys since day one. It's like "Helloooo." This trial is as much of a joke as Michael's a few years ago, just in different ways. The molestation trial was complete b.s. because the charges were fabricated, there was a vendetta against him. They had n-o-t-h-i-n-g. Innocence and truth always prevail. This particular trial is a joke because it's completely mocking the system and the media. If only any of them spent an hour on this site, they'd actually learn something.

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away? Katherine is protecting her son, like any mother would do.

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? Janet has her role.

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? Eh. I don't know. I don't really think so. I think it's his own witness protection program, not necessarily one by the U.S.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

March 10, 2011, 10:37:48 AM
How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? I think it´s this year.

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? I do !

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his  children and his own life? Yes i do

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! I´m not sure of it.

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? I don´t think it is ,it´s staged to me.

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away?A mom will do anything for her son.

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? Janet is playing her part in the hoax.

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? I don´t know,maybe.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 10, 2011, 10:53:29 AM
How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? Michael will return in 2012 with le cirque du soleil, the last show in Vegas
How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? yes he is a paid actor, a cardiologist who does not know how to do CPR!
How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his  children and his own life? I personally don't think his life was ever in danger, I think he wanted out of the concerts, wanted to direct movies like TII.How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! i Don't have good vibes on her, yet.How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? That is not a trial too many distraction, in a court room you only see the flag of the country..

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away? Katherine knows her son is alive and she is protecting him which any mother will do.
How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? Janet is a good actress, she is playing her part hoax
How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? No he is not, like i said earlier he faked his death to get out of the contract, if he would still be alive and would have broken the contract he would have gone again to court for being sewed.
I hope all these answers would put your mind at ease blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 10, 2011, 10:58:44 AM
How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011?  I'd like to thinks so, but I really do NOT dwell on a time frame what so ever.

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed?  UM...of course.  He can't pay child support but can pay attorneys.  He walks around as though he's safe after "murdering" the most famous person on earth .  TMZ just happens to photograph him and no one else??

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his  children and his own life?  My opinion has changed.  At first I thought he left to reconnect to his faith and would never return.  But, there are clues. So then, I thought it was simply a movie.  NOW, reading the Trial of Michael Jackson, I feel there are other reasons with his catalog. It seemed a true fact that he was worth more dead, and from the book it looks like he really had no choice to "die" to save his catalog and livelihood. BUT, I wonder how that 4 years fits into anything.

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson!  I think that if she's traveling and investing money in sites, or publications, time....she needs to recoup her money at least to live.  I also think she's a VERY LUCKY fan.

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room?  NO I don't.  I think that the people there are part of a set and are award they play a part.  Swartzenneger (?) was in a movie while in office afterall.

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away?  As I am her religion, this one has really bothered me!!  I wonder how she gets on/away with this.  I'm presuming that it is part of a show (even if it is also a part of another theory I still think it is being used as a movie to show the theory). Or, that her saying that hinges upon his real name.

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death?  She's an actress/as they all are...

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program?  I am beginning to lean to that, or a self imposed one...but, he has to be "free" to get clues out there so, I haven't pieced that together.  Have any of us?  Nope, we have no real answers.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 11:22:23 AM
Quote from: Integrity
How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011?

I wait and see...i can't rearly believe that he comes back in person, can be that there will for ever be the question and he acts behind the curtain and only we think that he is there. If he rearly official comes back, i fear the reaction of many "loving" fans ...

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed?

Absolutly an actor !

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his  children and his own life?

i can't say.

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson!

She is close to the Jackson's, so i think she is involved since the 2005 trial.

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room?

Real ? Never ! It's show !

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away?

No, she worked with him.

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death?

Good acting !

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program?

I don't know....we only know what the media told us...we can make thousends of different stories from that and had enough material to let it look factual. But we know nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 01:26:55 PM
How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? Wouldn't this be wonderful? Can't say, but I will be watching.

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? I truly believe that

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his  children and his own life? I do, and that might be why I am not sure he will ever come back.

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! I don't think her intentions are bad. I believe she believes in what she says and some of it is interesting.

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? real trial, toys are maybe for when kids have to be in court?

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away? She would know, a mom always knows.

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? She doesn't seem sad enough

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? no I don't

Voila! done, hopefully it is helpful for someone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 03:05:24 PM
Thank you for your thoughts! Much appreciations:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 10, 2011, 04:42:53 PM
Thank you for your thoughts! Much appreciations:)

Integrity, what do you think of your own questions? Are these answers into your liking?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 10, 2011, 04:49:25 PM
How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011?I don't think that will happen..

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed?I don't think he's an actor..I think he's someone trapped inside a cage...scared.

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his  children and his own life?Not to save anything...i think to live the life he has to live....

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson!I don't believe that

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room?Real trial but poor quality....they don't care for his justice..and about the toys...maybe are there as microphones or cameras.

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away?I do

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death?Janet...i can't "read" her she's a good actress

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? "I do"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 10, 2011, 05:44:19 PM
I have one big fat answer...I am getting restless!!  I am a believer who needs guidance with the trial and the return.....need therapy!!  I enjoy the show but more ready for th reveal!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 06:06:16 PM
Well in regards to the answers I feel most of us have come to the same conclusions.
We all have to be patient for the road has been difficult but the end is almost here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 10, 2011, 06:06:38 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? Michael will return in 2012 with le cirque du soleil, the last show in Vegas
How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? yes he is a paid actor, a cardiologist who does not know how to do CPR!
How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his  children and his own life? I personally don't think his life was ever in danger, I think he wanted out of the concerts, wanted to direct movies like TII.How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! i Don't have good vibes on her, yet.How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? That is not a trial too many distraction, in a court room you only see the flag of the country..

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away? Katherine knows her son is alive and she is protecting him which any mother will do.
How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? Janet is a good actress, she is playing her part hoax
How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? No he is not, like i said earlier he faked his death to get out of the contract, if he would still be alive and would have broken the contract he would have gone again to court for being sewed.
I hope all these answers would put your mind at ease blessings

I agree with your first answer I think he will come back in one of the shows probably Vegas in 2011.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 06:39:46 PM
I hope you’re right because I will be in Vegas in August.  If he’s there, I hope I bump into him :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions