anewfan

Re: Official back & Front thread
September 07, 2010, 09:25:36 PM
Difficult to say what T-M could be or stand for, and especially this part is the one I hardly understand this is eloquent english...cryptic to me.

Who is "the subject of the first narrative"? Michael?
Who is "that individual"?

Or maybe that it is just in reference of "Trust ME" because the initials are in parenthesis, so trusting back (Michael?) is the key? IDK. I really love this post by the way, very insightful and well written, way to go back!

@Sarahli.....Trust Me makes sense in referring to T-M.....his writing is so unique and complex...I find myself having to study his posts sentence by sentence just to comprehend what he may (or may not) mean by it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

September 08, 2010, 01:03:58 AM
Ok you guys are gonna laugh.

First of all, I just found the "new posts" button. LOL I was wondering how people were finding the time to go through every section on here to see what posts were new! LOL

Secondly, because of this I just found this thread about 1 hour ago! LOL

This is absolutely blowing my mind!  BACK said so many things that have proven to be true.  Just as TS has said things that have validity.  It these things that I see as beyond mere coincidence and makes me wonder.... who's lovin you.. oh sorry those songs just pop into my head at the most inconvenient times!  :P  Seriously though re: BACK I have to ask... Who is it? Is it a friend of mine... who is it?  Is it my brother! Dang... sorry.

I can totally see BACK being MJ and I can totally see MJ talking like back does.

*sigh* am I just looking for something new to believe in because TS has gone MIA?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

September 08, 2010, 01:07:11 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
*sigh* am I just looking for something new to believe in because TS has gone MIA?  :?

I think you missed the new redirect: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 01:16:45 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I think you missed the new redirect: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HE'S ALIVE!!!! YEAH!!!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 02:29:29 AM
Wow! I'm so glad others are starting to read BACK's post and see what I and others (including the thread starter) have been seeing for months.
I think TM is Tom Mesereau. I think Jordie Chandler may have told Mesereau the truth. Remember, Jordie did not take the stand in 2005.

This is the part of the post from BACK.

But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. (the stain of him harming children) In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes.(did Jordie Chandler tell Tom Mesereau the truth? (That MJ did not touch him and apoligise to MJ?) For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, (interesting word to use,maybe referring to the legal field...ie Mesereau) these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

I read BACK's post whenever I need a boost in beLIEving.

Let's keep this thread going. I love it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 06:31:04 AM
@ foreverking: Great insight... What you're saying makes sense!  If the "subject of the first narrative" and "that individual" is Jordie Chandler, then he could have been ambivalent about the "open approach" and "legalities" in the sense that he didn't want to come out publicly and say MJ didn't molest him... but as you said, he may have done it behind the scenes, by talking to Mesereau.  I read that the prosecution (Sneddon et al.) wanted to get Jordie to testify in 2005, but he preferred to leave the U.S. rather than take the stand (i.e. he wasn't going to incriminate Michael).

My God, this person (BACK) really is incredibly smart and intriguing!  And the fact that he was posting stuff way before 2009 gives me pause... I wouldn't be surprised if it were Michael!  The way he writes, with big caps and misspellings but real intelligence, is highly reminiscent of MJ.  :D  :P  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

September 08, 2010, 08:18:04 AM
My God, this person (BACK) really is incredibly smart and intriguing!  And the fact that he was posting stuff way before 2009 gives me pause... I wouldn't be surprised if it were Michael!  The way he writes, with big caps and misspellings but real intelligence, is highly reminiscent of MJ.

I think he started posting on that forum back in 2005 if you look at the dates on the screenshots, you can see when he posted them.  Many of his predictions were stated years before 2009. Kinda gives you the chills when you read them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 08:51:38 AM

First of all, I just found the "new posts" button. LOL I was wondering how people were finding the time to go through every section on here to see what posts were new! LOL

This is absolutely blowing my mind!  BACK said so many things that have proven to be true.  Just as TS has said things that have validity.  It these things that I see as beyond mere coincidence and makes me wonder.... who's lovin you.. oh sorry those songs just pop into my head at the most inconvenient times!  :P  Seriously though re: BACK I have to ask... Who is it? Is it a friend of mine... who is it?  Is it my brother! Dang... sorry.

I can totally see BACK being MJ and I can totally see MJ talking like back does.

Girl, I told you about him a little while ago via PM. You were missing out. Better late than never! :)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

September 08, 2010, 08:57:57 AM
Quote from: "foreverking"
Wow! I'm so glad others are starting to read BACK's post and see what I and others (including the thread starter) have been seeing for months.
I think TM is Tom Mesereau. I think Jordie Chandler may have told Mesereau the truth. Remember, Jordie did not take the stand in 2005.

This is the part of the post from BACK.

But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. (the stain of him harming children) In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes.(did Jordie Chandler tell Tom Mesereau the truth? (That MJ did not touch him and apoligise to MJ?) For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, (interesting word to use,maybe referring to the legal field...ie Mesereau) these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

I read BACK's post whenever I need a boost in beLIEving.

Let's keep this thread going. I love it.

I think it's him too and it may connect to TS. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

September 08, 2010, 10:44:25 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"

Seriously? Dang! My memory! *sigh* Thanks for trying to enlighten me! LOL

Girl, I told you about him a little while ago via PM. You were missing out. Better late than never! :)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

September 08, 2010, 12:25:38 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Back does not very often refer to specific songs in his posts but Unbreakable is referred to at least 4 times with 2 of the posts giving very clear messages:

a. Key message on a post from 4/6/2007:
They have tried many times to get him and failed... "And you wonder about the thought process behind album titles... and song concepts.
UnBrEaKaBle!"

b. Key message on a post from 14/03/2008
<Unbreakable>
Remember it
Listen to it!
Keep Watchin'

My take on this, is that this song more than any others describes the prime reason for him faking his death and reveal the hoax itself, I am sure many of you know what I mean but here are the lyrics below... I think it is just self explanatory... Out of all of MJ song why would Back picks this one?  :shock:

Now I'm just wondering why you think
That you can get to me with anything
Seems like you'd know by now
When and how I get down
And with all that I've been through,
 I'm still around

Don't you ever make no mistake
Baby I've got what it takes
And there's no way you'll ever get to me
Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me
'cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby

[CHORUS]
You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
And you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
And I know you hate it, and you can't take it
You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable

Now you can't stop me even thought you think
That if you block me, you've done your thing
And when you bury me underneath all your pain
I´m steady laughin’, while surfacing

Don't you ever make no mistake
Baby I've got what it takes
And there's no way you'll ever get to me
Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me
'cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby

[CHORUS 2x]

You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing
No matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
Through all your lies and silly games
I'm a still remain the same, I'm unbreakable

There is a lot in the Back's posts on the Vendetta that went against Michael and his/Michael feelings about it, this deserves a long post in its own right... I really feel for him when I am reading it, and want to put my soldier hat on and report for duty right now ...

With L.O.V.E

MJ say in an interview that he loves UNBREAKABLE and that he want Invincible would be called UNBREAKABLE (searching the video on youtube...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

curls

September 08, 2010, 12:31:24 PM
I've always thought that one of the reasons 'they' didn't want to promote the Invincible album was that MJ is sounding so confident, mature and in control, that they felt threatened (just as I imagine he intended them to feel). How dare he have the balls to stand up to them like that! Love that man!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 02:29:37 PM
Back is definitely worth a second look at.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

September 08, 2010, 06:39:38 PM
Quote from: anewfan
Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

EDIT: JUSTICE....For it is already written!!

Do you think this means that the "script" for this whole hoax has been written and by it being iLLUMINATED...they mean shown as a movie or on the news?

@anewfan, I do believe that the plans for the hoax are indeed fully in place and being executed. My understanding of illUMINATED is that the truth will be told and those who have started this Vendetta against MJ will find themselves getting their due.(Justice)  Whether there is a script and a planned movie...etc, I do not know. It started to feel very real to me, a real life thriller! Good versus Evil!
In one of his post from 09/08/2005 Back says that
"The countdown is on until the pandora's box shows them why they should have kept it closed." which re-emphasize the above message.

There is still a lot of anger in this note (dated 18 November 2009), look at the reference to E Chandler who died in early November.
(E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

And the sentence that follows the one above (in the original post from Back), gives the feeling that there is much more happening.
“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.”

Back also posted 2 lists of named individuals who played a role in MJ lynching (Media or else), I think those lists would be interesting to review in more details versus events that have occurred since the 25th June. Some interesting names there!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login post 2005 trial list + Note the reference to "Matolla" in the first post
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login last post on 21/08/06

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 12:53:19 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

anewfan

September 08, 2010, 07:35:49 PM
@TheRunningGirl......

You can definitely feel the hatred towards Mottola in that post. I think that is a great idea to do some research on the names on those lists. I'm not familiar with some of the names. I guess that's homework for the week!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions