No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

somekindofsign

Re: And what about Obama ?
March 18, 2010, 03:37:13 PM
After all they are cousins, aren´t they?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kemre

March 18, 2010, 03:49:22 PM
During their interview in 93'?.. was it? Michael spoke to Oprah about missing out on a normal childhood. "I remember going to the recording studio, and there was a park across the street, and I'd see all the children playing and I would cry. It would make me sad that I would have to go to work instead," he said. "People wonder why I always have children around. It's because I find the thing that I never had through them. Disneyland, amusement parks, arcade games—I adore all that stuff because when I was little, it was always work, work, work."

Looking back, Oprah says she realized in that moment that she had a fondness for Michael. "He's very likable there, and I can tell you I really, really liked him," she says. "After this interview, I thought I could be his friend, because I felt that he was really honest."

I think that Oprah has in some ways used MJ's "death" for ratings. Didn't she dedicate an episode in his remembrance?

Didn't the accusations of molestation come after the intervew? if so I think that Oprah believed the allegations.. and distanced herself from MJ. I lost mad respect for her years ago after watching the interview .. when she asked him if he was a virgin. I found it very disrespectful. I quit watching her show.

About Obama. I don't think he has anything to do with this hoax. And I don't think what he says or does regarding MJ will mean anything either way. He's the president after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell them that it\'s human nature!"

March 18, 2010, 05:11:55 PM
Arnold "the GOVERNATOR" knew him & made a statement about him when he "died". They are both very famous & probably did know each other well. Since Arnold is the Governor of CA, perhaps he's been helping MJ secretly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 05:24:46 PM
Also my aunt who is an attorney in Hawaii & was a part of the Black Panther party & her husband who is also an attorney in Hawaii, knows Obama & his sister. I can honestly say if he is a "puppet" it's not because he chose to be. He was elected & built up to be torn down. He promised change because that's what he wanted for the American people & what he believed in, the reason he is unsuccessful is because of the elite. As soon as he signed the documents & took the oath to become president, he became their puppet. & you don't know how MJ felt about him & they probably didn't even know each other, Obama was a fan growing up, he even said that. MJ could have been emotional because he was alive to see a Black president, or he could have been sad because he was sure that America wasn't ready for one or he could have not trusted Obama, you never know & for someone to say he was crying because he didn't like Obama is ridiculous, you have no idea what MJ thinks, you can think you do, you can even pretend you do, fact is no matter how much any of us read about him, watch videos, listen to his music, NONE of us actually know him & how he thinks/feels. & as for Oprah, she is not a friend, she is an acquaintance, just because you interview someone doesn't mean you're their friend. It's called doing your job. The only people Oprah is good friends with are Gale, Tyler Perry & Obama. She has other people she's cool with but they're not her "good friends". Those are the only people she refers to as "friends". Please don't get that confused, Mj also has never referred to Oprah as a "friend". One more thing, I highly doubt Obama knows about the hoax, he has more important matters he has to deal with, there's no way he'd be able to run around doing favors to help the hoax when he has things like, you know, RUNNING the COUNTRY to deal with. I'm not being rude so sorry if it comes off that way, I promise I'm not. I'm just saying my opinion. Not everyone in the world is a part of this hoax & not everyone loves MJ as much as we do, that's been obvious for a while now. It sucks but it's true. If anyone in the gov. is helping MJ it would be Arnold, if even that. Please stop dissing Obama he gets enough of that based on politics, he doesn't need grief on top of that for not helping a death hoax. Imagine what would happen to him if he did help.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 05:33:33 PM
Also, yes Oprah asks the straight to the point questions but what reporter, talk show host doesn't? She asks things that people are curious about. The virgin question was a little invasive I agree, but it's what people wanted to know. & Britney Spears has been asked if she was a virgin before. Anyways, Oprah is a victim of sexual abuse, so of course if she hears about someone being an abuser, she's going to just distance herself & not listen to them or have anything to do with them. Wouldn't you? At least she admitted she was wrong afterwards, even if it was after his "death". A lot of people in the world are starting to see they misjudged MJ & are changing their mind about him as they learn more about him. So she's no different than any of them. So don't bash her for being a human being, just like the a lot of Americans she believed what she heard. She's not evil for that, the media & the people involved with the allegations are the evil ones for misinforming people & damaging his rep & his image.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 18, 2010, 05:35:16 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
Also my aunt who is an attorney in Hawaii & was a part of the Black Panther party & her husband who is also an attorney in Hawaii, knows Obama & his sister. I can honestly say if he is a "puppet" it's not because he chose to be. He was elected & built up to be torn down. He promised change because that's what he wanted for the American people & what he believed in, the reason he is unsuccessful is because of the elite. As soon as he signed the documents & took the oath to become president, he became their puppet

Well he knew sooner, at least he knew that day, during the primaries, when he dissapeared and turnned to be in a (not so) secret meeting with Hillary Clinton first, at Bilderberg Meeting after. That day, people up to date with the elite movements knew Obama was to be the next president of the world.

Tell me teine21, having these contacts in Hawai, how much of light can you spread over the truth of the Obama´s place of birth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

March 18, 2010, 05:59:32 PM
Arnold "the GOVERNATOR" knew him & made a statement about him when he "died". They are both very famous & probably did know each other well. Since Arnold is the Governor of CA, perhaps he's been helping MJ secretly?

What did he say (Arnold) about MJ? Do you have a link? I never heard about this before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

kemre

March 18, 2010, 06:41:18 PM
Also, yes Oprah asks the straight to the point questions but what reporter, talk show host doesn't? She asks things that people are curious about. The virgin question was a little invasive I agree, but it's what people wanted to know. & Britney Spears has been asked if she was a virgin before. Anyways, Oprah is a victim of sexual abuse, so of course if she hears about someone being an abuser, she's going to just distance herself & not listen to them or have anything to do with them. Wouldn't you? At least she admitted she was wrong afterwards, even if it was after his "death". A lot of people in the world are starting to see they misjudged MJ & are changing their mind about him as they learn more about him. So she's no different than any of them. So don't bash her for being a human being, just like the a lot of Americans she believed what she heard. She's not evil for that, the media & the people involved with the allegations are the evil ones for misinforming people & damaging his rep & his image.

It's rude. I don't care if people want to know or not. The point is.. if she was MJ's FRIEND. she would not have embarrased him like that.

Which is the point and what was in question. They aren't friends.

Also.. if the person is your FRIEND. Whether you were abused or not.. you don't distance yourself.. you find out the truth and go from there.

Of course Oprah isn't evil. She's a wonderful humanitarian! But she is a part of "the media" that you speak of. and I think that the way in which she interviewed MJ also played a part in damaging his image.

Obviously if she asked "are you a virgin" it's becuase people wanted to know. Why would people want to know? becuase they thought he was gay? becuase they thought he was too shy to be with a woman? kind of messes with his image i'd say. If she was his friend she wouldn't have brought it up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell them that it\'s human nature!"

March 18, 2010, 07:59:34 PM
I don't think Michael was friends with Obama either. But still I think it is strange for such an historical figure did not give the proper tribute. I think that there is something totally wrong with that situation and I must say that it makes me suspicus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 08:44:35 PM
Get rid of the illuminat and make Michael the president of the world :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

March 19, 2010, 04:58:15 AM
Quote from: "kemre"

It's rude. I don't care if people want to know or not. The point is.. if she was MJ's FRIEND. she would not have embarrased him like that.

Which is the point and what was in question. They aren't friends.

Also.. if the person is your FRIEND. Whether you were abused or not.. you don't distance yourself.. you find out the truth and go from there.

Of course Oprah isn't evil. She's a wonderful humanitarian! But she is a part of "the media" that you speak of. and I think that the way in which she interviewed MJ also played a part in damaging his image.

Obviously if she asked "are you a virgin" it's becuase people wanted to know. Why would people want to know? becuase they thought he was gay? becuase they thought he was too shy to be with a woman? kind of messes with his image i'd say. If she was his friend she wouldn't have brought it up.

That's what I'm saying, she WASN'T his friend. She was doing her job. End of story. I don't think she was even a fan, the nerves she had upon meeting him were just the nerves of meeting the biggest entertainer in the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 05:03:34 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Also my aunt who is an attorney in Hawaii & was a part of the Black Panther party & her husband who is also an attorney in Hawaii, knows Obama & his sister. I can honestly say if he is a "puppet" it's not because he chose to be. He was elected & built up to be torn down. He promised change because that's what he wanted for the American people & what he believed in, the reason he is unsuccessful is because of the elite. As soon as he signed the documents & took the oath to become president, he became their puppet

Well he knew sooner, at least he knew that day, during the primaries, when he dissapeared and turnned to be in a (not so) secret meeting with Hillary Clinton first, at Bilderberg Meeting after. That day, people up to date with the elite movements knew Obama was to be the next president of the world.

Tell me teine21, having these contacts in Hawai, how much of light can you spread over the truth of the Obama´s place of birth?

I just said she knows them because his sister lives in Hawaii & my aunt is friends with her. I have no idea about the legitimacy of his birth in Hawaii, seeing as how I am only 21, I am not from Hawaii & have never lived there & I am not the one who knows him & his sister. But my aunt probably does know, I don't sit around discussing things like that with her though, lol. & anyways, I was just saying that she knows them & that they were always very kind, laidback people. However, of course, she had met Obama on occasions before he was running for President. SO I was stating that in my opinion, I don't think he was a part of the elite prior to running for President. He is now surrounded by them & is being influenced by them. That's all I was saying, please don't get all hyped up thinking that just because I said my aunt is from Hawaii & knows Obama's sister Maya, that I am claiming to be "in the know". I am not. I don't think my aunt would have been hanging out at events with people she thought were involved in anything like that, seeing as how she's such an intelligent & spiritual person & aware of things like the elite, NWO, etc. That doesn't mean she doesn't believe he's been corrupted by the rest of the government elites though. I have no idea what she thinks of all that, I don't discuss things like this with her, we do talk about the MJ hoax stuff sometimes though  :mrgreen:  lol She was always a huge MJ/Jackson 5 fan! I mean back in the day she had the huge afro, & was into the whole civil rights stuff because her father was a big civil rights figure in Milwaukee & she was part of the Black Panther party, but she loved her J5!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions