GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
August 08, 2011, 04:33:52 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Ginafellicia

It seems that photo of Michael (from Scream) bothers you, and that was not my intent in posting it. 

It didn't bother me at all. I like it. In the context of Scream it makes perfect sense. I see it as a gesture of defiance, nothing sexual. Of course I might be wrong.

In the other video - In the closet I mean - he's doing the same thing but in that context it has a different meaning. (And I like that too :mrgreen:)

But who can say for sure that is the real Michael? He is just doing his show.

Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 04:42:31 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 08, 2011, 04:44:08 PM
The King is Back "comprende"  :lol: funny to read some Spanish

Michael is a King, that´s true, literally and legally, "King Sani"

Or, was he a Prince? "Mr Jackson toured the village of Krindjabo in 1992, where chiefs reportedly revealed that DNA tests and mystic messages confirmed that the singer was descended from the royal Sanwi line.
He was declared a prince with the royal title of Prince Michael Jackson Amalaman Anoh.
"

A box of surprises!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 08, 2011, 04:53:02 PM
@Ginafellicia

Either we accept and love the whole man, or we need to admit we have placed him in a box that fulfills our need. What must it be like to think your fans would be disappointed in the real you? 

I think I used the wrong words. I have NO PROBLEM in accepting the WHOLE MJ, no matter what. And this is not good crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 08, 2011, 06:58:59 PM
@PureLove

I'm torn between sharing some of back's many posthumous posts and keeping them away from any potentially dangerous lurkers. As a compromise I'm going to post just some excerpts that, to me, reveal back as only one person. They are printed here exactly as they appear in the original posts, all after 6-25-09. These are from different posts --

Unfortunately, for me, I think resolution to this issue will only happen face-to-face.

Reread and enlighten oneself. Attempts at engaging will lead you astray!

I'm being principled in leaving warnings where necessary. That too shall stop.

You can take solace in the fact that Ms Jackson and those three Angelics will be just fine...when all the smoke clears.

What is relevant is the immense potential for blowback. And i'm not going down alone.

Who the f888 does this character think they're toying with?
Games are for children. He/she is messing with blood.

At this point, if back is anyone other than Michael I see no need for secrecy. If back is an insider who “has Michael's back” then this was unnecessarily misleading You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Of course, only back knows for sure, and he's not talkin'.

JustDucky thank you so much for sharing some more posts of Back.

At this point, if back is anyone other than Michael I see no need for secrecy. If back is an insider who “has Michael's back” then this was unnecessarily misleading.

I disagree with what you wrote about the secrecy of someone who is close to Michael. Let's say that Back is Randy or Marlon or someone from the Jackson family. Would people believe him if he says who he really is? And I think Back thinks that, what matters is not who he is but what he says. And cursing and swearing at some certain people would make him feel uncomfortable if people knew who he was. We are all taking some nick names and do not give our identities on the internet because we can not be sure who is following who and what they are going to do with your info. Behind the mask, everyone would feel safer.

About Back's post where he says "The King is Back", he was probably talking about Michael and how he is back to take his revenge, he is back to take them all etc. I don't think he meant, I am Back and I am the King, I'm Michael Jackson. This is just my humble opinion and I can be wrong. I can never be sure when it comes to Mr Joker Jackson. But my gut feeling says that he is not Michael. Can be wrong tho.
:)

Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:01:18 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 08, 2011, 07:20:44 PM
back said "the King is "back", kapesh?" to someone giving him attitude on the forum. That's pretty clear to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

August 08, 2011, 08:00:19 PM
back said "the King is "back", kapesh?" to someone giving him attitude on the forum. That's pretty clear to me.

ROFL, I love that attitude and it would be so funny if it turns out one day that back was indeed MJ. Now THAT would make me laugh so hard that it will be heard down under.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 08, 2011, 10:05:23 PM
[quote author=JustDucky

@scorpionchick

As far as I know back has never mentioned AEG specifically, but I've seen fewer than half his posts. At one time he had 608, but most were gone by the time I was aware of him, so who knows what I missed.

I try not to 2nd guess Katherine. Whatever is going on has to weigh heavily on her.

Few people agree with me on this, but I wonder if Michael would have kept her out of it for her own protection? Not only from any “bad guys”, but free of any liability should it be discovered that Michael is indeed alive. Someone (Frank Dileo I think) said “Michael loves his mother, but those kids are his life”.  Several reports say that Frank had a cardiologist, a social worker and a wheelchair ready for Katherine at UCLA.  Are he and Katherine so close that he would have thought of that himself?

I see, so you are not 100% sure, that Michael is alive and that Back is MJ. And if I understood you correctly, you think if Michael is alive, he does not care much if Katherine takes liability on herself to falsely accuse AEG in wrongful death, is that right?

In re Back, I was recently recalling several posts where he mentions "MJ's Back is covered", "Mr.Jackson I am your back", something like that. I was thinking what if Back is literally Michael's Back, that is one of his bodyguards, who qualifies to be named "Back". I am not an expert of MJ's bodyguards, I am asking EVERYONE who is expert, which bodyguard Michael has since 2001 or earlier, dedicated one, who never was fired and rehired, and to whom Michael could trust and share infos about his business affairs. Anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Love4Michael

August 08, 2011, 10:20:30 PM
I have to say that I think Michael is probably quite capable of "ripping somebody a new one" when needed or deserved.  I think he probably prefers NOT to "go there" often...but given all that's happened I'm quite certain he's expanded his vocabulary over the years.  8-)   Wouldn't surprise me at all and I think I'd ROFLMAO if I saw it happen.  In fact...I'd LOVE to see it happen to those who deserve it.  One can do a whole lot of cussin' without breaking any of Gods Law...just a few words you need to steer clear from  ;)   :lol:   

I've always loved his soft spoken, tender ways...but come on guys...he's HUMAN and needs stress relief just like the rest of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

2 Bad

August 08, 2011, 10:41:19 PM
Wow! Thanks Just Ducky and others for the screenshots! I missed some of these if they were posted before. No matter how hard I tried to keep up on this thread I did skip over some. I'll try harder to keep up now.
I loved reading them!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts are that MJ is a human, and if he has anger and swears and acts normal then YEAH!! My goodness he can't be a syrupy and sweet and turning his cheek all the time! So he may offend or shock, so what!
The things that were said about him, all the lies are far worse than him acting human.
I have too many thoughts about the screenshots, but I'm convinced and happy with it.  penguin/
The messages are there, the passion is there.

BACK or Front/ MJ just know that many love and appreciate MJ. We are here for him no matter what happens!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 08, 2011, 10:44:21 PM
I want to interpret Back's sentence the way I understand.   "Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.Connected"
1. Assume Back is Michael, so he says:"Mr.Jackson-you know...."- he speaks to himself, then the rest means he still has his back (literally) until his end..connected... to his body, because Michael's back cannot be connected to anyones else, that is, Back is Michael who is consequently alive since this was posted in November,2009.
2. Assume Back is not Michael but someone very close tio him, who could this person be who's back Michael protects and why? Back in  another post says "Michael is very much well and protected". Now here he means MJ has protection he needed. Then why would Back be needed Michael's protection? That's why my first version I guess makes more sense.
3.Or Back could be one of MJ's bodyguards because Back posted that Michael is protected more often rather than Michael is someone's back .
Any thoughts?
Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 10:49:49 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bec

August 08, 2011, 10:55:39 PM
I think he just said that to throw people off, post 6/25/09 and all. He added "Connected" just so it wasn't too deceitful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 08, 2011, 11:06:15 PM
I think he just said that to throw people off, post 6/25/09 and all. He added "Connected" just so it wasn't too deceitful.

I didn't get your point Bec. Is he MJ or not. What "it" was not deceitful therefore he added "Connected"?
U either write your full thought or don't write it at all cause u the only one who understand what u mean.  :lol:   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 09, 2011, 12:01:23 AM
I'm surprised Back wasn't banned after almost saying he is MJ - The King is "back".

I was in that thread of a theory/vision and a there were members who asked the thread to be closed because they thought Back is stating some sort of blasphemy by placing Jesus and Michael sort of on the same level. But the admins didn't close the thread and their response was somehow protective about Back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 09, 2011, 12:03:37 AM
@Scorpianchick, yes I think back is Michael Jackson. The "it" in my statement refers to back's sentence about having MJs back. I do think the ARG aspect of this hoax was planned a few years ago and I think back and his posts were part of that plan.

I think back needed to post after 6/25 and comment on the death because it was a set up for MJJC. The situation provided another illustration of the overwhelming human tendency to believe what a figure of presumed authority tells them even when it completely contrasts that of their own instincts. Many on MJJC thought back was Michael pre-6-25-09, but afterward thanks to back's continued, though sporadic, presence on the forum, almost all of the members abandoned the notion completely.

I think he is doing this, and the voice changing on the Cascio tracks, because he feels his fans are hypocritical and comfortably numb and aren't listening to his message. I think MJ wants them to wake up and he intends to do it by teaching them a lesson. The vast majority of his fans are being hoaxed along with everyone else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 09, 2011, 12:26:47 AM
Remember this post?
Front what else do you have in store for us? The time is flying fast.

Why don't you just stop by to say hi bow/ ?

Front wrote:
These trojan horse jockey-clowns are riding alongside the "circus" waving their "In The Know" flags…..it's only a matter of time before they are DISmounted, falling flat on their wanna-be a33es. Those who state "facts" & dates "beyond a shadow of a doubt"---utterly PREPOSTEROUS!---are merely dancing in their OWN twisted shadows.This sick tactic MUST stop.
They are ignorant but not dumb, and they know that MJ and his camp will not take the position at this point in time (obviously!) of refuting their "solid" theories and/or "facts". and so they run with it like bandits on crack.
"I KNOW something but I can't tell you HOW I know…wink wink wink"….. "THIS is what's gonna happen and WHEN it's gonna happen…wink wink wink"..… "I have inside information but, ssshhhh!,, it's a secret!….wink wink wink".
wink---mother---wink---f*cking---wink, GET THE F--K OUT!
UGH.
I am SICK of the blind leading the innocent into the depths of their own dark swamp that REAKS of fabrication and deception.It smells like too many people have pissed in that swamp. These people need to have their lips duct-taped SHUT…or shall I say DUCK-taped, for the QUACKS that they are!
The cacophony of their nonsensical babbling is starting to sound like a broken record---and it's getting quite annoying and LAME. Even an audience full of zombies who can't follow a rhythm would request a refund at this point! Not a "show" that I would advise taking a Front row seat in.
It's not necessary to call anyone out---they are full aware of who they are---so I shall say this….. If you ninny-hammers want to entertain yourselves by writing deluded fairytales for your OWN bedtime stories so you can get off on your "knowledge" and "facts"…so be it. But do NOT cast your illicit "spotlight" on TRUE fans…..because when the curtain goes down and your "ACT" is over and the REAL curtain ascends…..we shall SEE who the true star is. And in case you have forgotten who that is, let me remind you---the name Michael Jackson ring a bell?
WAKE UP---your "show" is OVER………and they didn't even serve snacks during intermission. Now THAT's lame!
Everyone here deserves to be treated with respect. D*cking around the fans is NOT a good illustration of mutual respect now is it!
Words to take to heart----> Stop using Michael Jackson's fans as puppets!
In the END, the only (puppet) string you'll be seeing is the one tied around your finger---to REMIND you to check yourself in the mirror and "make that change".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions