Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
So.. two scenarios:

Mike was so desperate to get out of the shows that he was using weight loss tablets to shed weight and fail the medical. The weight loss combined with Propofol use combined to make his death and he did indeed die on June 2009 - however, what bothers me about this is the whole question about the Propofol fatal dose and the two minutes the doctor went to the bathroom, etc... and it seems the Propofol dose had nothing to do with the weight of MJ. It could just be that the two are not connected.. only Mikes desperation and unhappiness was.

OR... Mike was so desperate to get out of the shows, he was losing weight on purpose in order to get out of the shows and fail the medical. When he realised that they would pass him on the medical regardless and there really was no way out... Mike faked his death. His final act of pure desperation... but he would have had to have planned this beforehand.

That would be very sad, but why do you believe he took the tablets by himself?

Let's say Michael was medicated with these tablets (Caffeine+Ephedrine+Aspirin) for its "energizing/stimulating" effects, not for the weight loss (it was only a "secondary effect").
What if the doctor (willing to do anything, that's why he was hired for) was said to keep Michael "active and able" for the rehearsals and the 50 shows, at any risk, because the shows would not be cancelled? Then, Michael would be very anxious and not be able to sleep, so the doc gave him loads of Benzos, but it just didn't work, so he administered Propofol...

I'm just guessing here, not saying he's dead.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

we have said a thousand times that Michael signed on for 10 shows and not 50.  thank you Heismyperterpan :roll:   However, I find it hard to believe that Michael would purposely take drugs to lose weight to fail an exam.  I just can't buy that one.  I think Murray tricked him into ingesting them under the pretense they were for high energy without letting MJ know that one of the main side effects would be that he wouldn't be able to sleep. On the other hand, Michael would've passed that exam even if he was in cardiac arrest because I believe that  they were paid to ensure that he'd pass.  I have NEVER trusted Kenny Ortega.  Never have and never will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

@mjj29081958   heismypeterpan first threw this out there on twitter.. and it makes sense.

MJ wanted out of the 50 shows and so lost weight on purpose to try and fail the medical.  I dont know where Propofol fits in.. other than he was desperate.

Im only trying to discuss the weight loss drugs here..  they are puzzling as they were in an un-marked bottle and MJ did drop a lot of weight in a short space of time!  

I dont believe MJ would take pills from a bottle without knowing what they were and what they did..  i think he knew exactly what he was doing and this is why the bottle was un-marked.  Maybe even Dr Murray didnt know what they were, perhaps??

@hesouttamylife..  yes, it makes perfect sense that Kenny O stole the concert DVD idea from Michael, doesnt it?  Ive never trusted him either.. he smiles too much  "dont trust the ones with the biggest smiles".
Also.. i think if MJ was desperate enough, he would have done this to try and fail the medical.. absolutely i think he would have done that.  He was trapped and he felt he had no way out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i disagree he had been losing weight way before 2009, he just looked a little too skin at the time of the shows

look at him when he turned 50, look at him in the middle east, look at him in ireland, when he went to japan 2007, look at him during the 2005 trial , thin, slim.

one thing i am amazed about i am sure that murray could not use it - is that mike wanted to fail the test - and that maybe he was to help

but when was the next set of tests, surely before the shows began

does anyone know
[youtube:3cuylxvv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vDnwetyC_w[/youtube:3cuylxvv]

[youtube:3cuylxvv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOmE-4IO8SY[/youtube:3cuylxvv]

[youtube:3cuylxvv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dI46XY8S9E[/youtube:3cuylxvv]

[youtube:3cuylxvv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQwY4ll1Kfc[/youtube:3cuylxvv]

[youtube:3cuylxvv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJGMhUwdM0[/youtube:3cuylxvv]

[youtube:3cuylxvv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH7ZZwPcgOg[/youtube:3cuylxvv]

[youtube:3cuylxvv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6OQVIUkY5w[/youtube:3cuylxvv]

[youtube:3cuylxvv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp8A_0ycKGs[/youtube:3cuylxvv]

in 2001 mike had a little meat but after then he was slimmed down, and his clothing got tighter  and more tailored, he also wore boots with a bit of a heel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
we have said a thousand times that Michael signed on for 10 shows and not 50.  thank you Heismyperterpan :roll:   However, I find it hard to believe that Michael would purposely take drugs to lose weight to fail an exam.  I just can't buy that one.  I think Murray tricked him into ingesting them under the pretense they were for high energy without letting MJ know that one of the main side effects would be that he wouldn't be able to sleep. On the other hand, Michael would've passed that exam even if he was in cardiac arrest because I believe that  they were paid to ensure that he'd pass.  I have NEVER trusted Kenny Ortega.  Never have and never will.

Exactly, that's what I meant.
And I agree, I find the people surrounding Michael very shady...

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i disagree he had been losing weight way before 2009, he just looked a little too skin at the time of the shows
look at him when he turned 50, look at him in the middle east, look at him in ireland, look at him during the 2005 trial , thin, slim.

but when was the next set of tests, surely before the shows began

does anyone know

Agree with you too about Michael's weight, he was already very thin, just look at some pics...

And no, sorry I even never knew Insurances needs more than one set of tests...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Arabian nights.  I know MJ has always been slim..  but there is slim and then there is unhealthy skinny.  You can tell when someone is just slim, and then when they are underweight.

The clips from 2005 are when MJ was under a lot of stress and unhappiness and i believed he dropped weight because of this,

The other clips he just looks slim to me, but not unhealthy slim.  In TII he looked unhealthy slim and this seemed a large drop from when he was seen in March 2009 from the O2 announcements and varous other photos from around that time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

he possibly went one step further or was it just the additional dancing that eat up further weight?

so he was slim before - a bit too slim from the time of his birthday and the additional dancing made he look unhealthy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I took sliming pills a few years ago not sure if they were the same ones i can not remeber the names of them. They were strong and the effect they had on me were boundless energy could not stop talking edgy snappy could not sit still kept chewing my lip and absolutly no sleep it was very hard to fall asleep I would be up at 4 am doing the housework and rapid weight loss, i stopped taking them because of the sleep problem then it set of a thyroid problem wich made me ill. So all in all it was a bad thing for me to do but i wanted to tell you how it makes you feel and that is ,so much energy restless and lack of sleep.  Michael would have known that he is far from silly. It is not a good thing for anybody to do I was stupid but wanted to lose the weight and i did this with my friend and she was just as bad as me.  i know Michael liked his chewing gum but he was chewing madly in some of the clips and that is what i did. I feel he did it to fail the medical but there was no way they were going to let him fail it is all about money they didnt care about him as a person i feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
he possibly went one step further or was it just the additional dancing that eat up further weight?

so he was slim before - a bit too slim from the time of his birthday and the additional dancing made he look unhealthy?
also, people's metabolism is different. it changes periodically. that would explain the weight changes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A fast metobolism cannot explain weight loss like this:

The first pic is of MJ having the "light man" fitting.  Its an upsetting picture and we have to look at it without emotions.  This is not a man who has lost weight because he is exercising or has a fast metabolism.  Shamone now!!  I know what my eyes see.. my eyes see a man that is starving himself.  Just look at him.

Im also very naturally slim and i can drop weight fast...  but there is a difference between being thin and being underweight.  You can see it in his face.

When i train for athletics... and at times in my life i have been going to the gym twice a day and doing 2 hour sessions at each...  i have to constantly eat and top up with protein shakes just to keep my weight from dropping if i do too much cardio.

MJ was supposed to be eating and had a nutrionalist and a doctor!!!  So why does he look like this??  :shock:

Ive put a picture of Michael from the time he was arrested for his molestation trials.  He has a very similar look here.  Clearly back then Michael was under a lot of stress and his weight dropped dramatically back then too..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Found this article from May 2009:

As if Michael Jackson didn't have enough problems to deal with, it seems his weight is another issue.

The pin thin musician must be on the Victoria Beckham diet, cuz he's looking skinnier everyday.

In fact, reports state MJ is about 20lbs underweight and really needs to pile on the pounds before he starts his upcoming 50 shows in London, which begin on July 8th and go through February 24th.

However, promoters from AEG claim the 50-year-old King of Pop is "extremely fit" and in perfect condition to do the shows. Many insiders doubt that's the truth, adding that he's to frail to even do some of the dance steps.

One source says “There are concerns Michael is too frail. He has been ordered to eat more but he refuses to and eats like a bird."

In the meantime, Jacko is rehearsing in constantly in Los Angeles.

Don't forget to eat!

Read More: Wacko Ordered To Gain Some Weight | PerezHilton.com You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, I assume he would had to pass more than one medical exam? Because he already "passed" one so, for wich one was he "losing weight on purpose"? ...

I don't follow people on Twitter, YouTube for the Hoax, so I'm not sure what is she/he exactly claiming...  Maybe that’s why it doesn’t make sense to me…

I mean, I can understand he may wanted to get out of  the 50 shows, that these tablets were found, and that the Autopsy shows there was ephedrine in that body, but what I find unbelievable is this “loss weight in order to don't pass the test, being a Michael's idea”… I still think the drug was administered by the Doctor as stimulant, since I think he was not physically in shape to confront 50 shows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't see what's unbelievable about it. She said he had been trying to lose weight on purpose to FAIL the test he had to take. But they wouldn't let him, they passed him no matter what. He was frustrated & didn't want to do the 50 shows, he only agreed to 10. We've all heard that before. It's plausible. He probably signed up for the 10 as either a comeback or a final thing before retiring from the music biz for good. Who knows, anyways they, I am under the impression they would be Frank Dileo, Randy Phillips, KO, AEG, etc. ALL wanted him to do this for money of course, that's all they wanted. They got greedy & kept adding shows, shows Michael didn't intend on doing & according to Heismypeterpan, he kept trying to tell them, let's just do the 10 shows & release it on DVD as well & then that's it. But they kept pushing & kept sending people to make him go to rehearsals. He was trying to get out of doing what he didn't agree to do but they were trying to force him to do. That makes sense. He knew they weren't going to listen to him, they were forceful & so he tried losing the weight & whatever else, not knowing that they would just ignore his weight loss & pass him anyways. He becomes frustrated & desperate not to do the extra shows. So he fakes his death. It seems possible.

Now, we all have seen the pics, like the one where he is doing the fitting. He is the skinniest I have ever seen him. He looks like he had lost a lot of weight since the announcement. Either, he was doing it on purpose to get out of the shows & stressing over the control these people had. Or he was just dumb & they were able to drug him & make him lose the weight. Sorry but in my opinion, Michael was never dumb, so the whole he was being drugged by the doctor they did this doesn't seem likely to me. However the "I don't like what these men are doing, I don't want to do these extra shows, I didn't agree to them, I don't like what they're trying to do to me, I'm afraid of them, I refuse to do the extra shows, if they won't cancel them then I'll make them", kind of scenario makes more sense to me. I truly believe & have since the beginning, that people were trying to make these shows happen, strictly for the money & only the money. They talked Michael into them & got him on board. He wanted to do them (the 10 shows) because he wanted his kids to be able to enjoy them & he missed performing. However, once he realized that these people were only after the money & they kept adding on without his consent, he had second thoughts. I'm not saying Heismypeterpan is 100% credible, but what she is saying is believable in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

but would weight loss be a reason to cancel the world tour

i dont think so all it would do is postpone the missed shows - just like whitney

it would have to be more life threatening

i even thought that maybe it was a staged overdose, that went wrong , but you would call 911 immediately not delay it.

i thus do not think this was mikes way out

he has been in the game too long - this would not have worked

and plus aeg had footage of him performing to show to the insurance company - hey an additional reason for the footage.

mike would have needed another medical excuse that would warrant - it would have to be a prolonged physical ailment

@dancing the second picture is tragic, i still dont understand his family, why didnt they make him eat - they all have enough padding and their brother fading - he looks like he was eating bread and water, nothing with any substance or nutrition - i am shocked - he may have needed some emotional help and support - i have heard that mike was needy but boy - how could you stand by
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Found this article from May 2009:

As if Michael Jackson didn't have enough problems to deal with, it seems his weight is another issue.

The pin thin musician must be on the Victoria Beckham diet, cuz he's looking skinnier everyday.

In fact, reports state MJ is about 20lbs underweight and really needs to pile on the pounds before he starts his upcoming 50 shows in London, which begin on July 8th and go through February 24th.

However, promoters from AEG claim the 50-year-old King of Pop is "extremely fit" and in perfect condition to do the shows. Many insiders doubt that's the truth, adding that he's to frail to even do some of the dance steps.

One source says “There are concerns Michael is too frail. He has been ordered to eat more but he refuses to and eats like a bird."

In the meantime, Jacko is rehearsing in constantly in Los Angeles.

Don't forget to eat!

Read More: Wacko Ordered To Gain Some Weight | PerezHilton.com You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

I know perez hilton isn't the most relieable source but let's say this is true. What you highlighted really made me go  :?: There's one thing to forget to eat but to refuse to eat?! Michael always knew he was slim because he always had to defend himself about it so I doubt he wanted to loose weight because he thought he was fat. So why would he refuse to eat?! If it wasn't for trying to fail the physical what other reason could there be?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions