paula-c

Re: The forum and its admins
July 08, 2010, 07:35:59 PM
I had seen the comments made on this forum and also saw the video before it was published here, I do not bother to comment that I found garbage and garbage must take it out of the house.
With respect to Souza and Mo are doing a good job with the investigation of MJ and the other themes, you have my support and that of the majority of the members of the forum .. I hope so.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
July 08, 2010, 07:41:57 PM
I would like to express my gratitude to Souza, Mo and all the MODS. I also wish that everyone could just get along, if not for our own sake, then for Michael...the man we love! I agree that everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, but please stop and think before you type your words. Some people write before they really think, in the heat of anger and that is how "wars" start. if you disagree with something, please use "respect" when you respond. You can still get your point across, but please do it nicely.We are a family here and families do have arguments, but there is a right and wrong way to do it. I know this has been a long journey for most of us here, i too have been here from the beginning.. I really hope that we can stay united and investigate with LOVE...Michael "IS" love and love is all about "respect".Remember that Michael is reading these posts, I'm sure he checks in whenever he can to see how we have progressed, to see if we are getting his "message". So please, lets just all get along and bring back the love!

Again, thank you to all of those who have dedicated their time and energy to this site. I appreciate having a "home base" so to speak and I appreciate all the "valuable" information that TS has provided for us as well.
My love to all. :D
Dayna
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 07:53:37 PM
I feel  like Bill Murray in groundhogs day, Is like the same stuff all the time. Why are people so angry, we all need to respect each other, this was part of Michael message. Souza and Mo I have nothing but love and respect for you both for all that you have done and continue to do for Michael and us. I am sad to hear that you have had threats towards you both. This is a sad sick thing for someone to do, they need Jesus. Love you all. Hugs. Thank you for everything you do. L.O.V.E. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

paula-c

July 08, 2010, 08:03:20 PM
Is love responsibility and respect? Consider the following respect makes us sensitive to the feelings of others and help us to accept them, in other words brings harmony and understanding. Love to your partner or your family harmony is important. When there is harmony love grows and understanding and understanding reign. The first step in order to understand and accept is to respect the other person, respect your preferences, your ideas. If there is no respect we will have many problems and is not suitable for any of us  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

July 08, 2010, 08:24:44 PM
I would also like to thank Mo & Souza for their time, financial investment and effort they have put in to this forum. I have been a member of numerous forums and I must say that of them all, this is the place I feel the most comfortable. Though I do not agree with all the posts or even all the opinions expressed by both members and admins, the fact that these opinions can be expressed freely and without fear is refreshing. My posts which are often "very much too long" ;)  and sometimes of a controversial nature, at least are considered without ridicule and are not simply removed from the site, as has happened on other forums. I also feel that we on this forum do an incredible job of investigating and have found that on other sites there is little investigation actually going on. Some of these other forums seem more interested in socializing, looking at gold pants or beautiful photos of Michael. This is cool but it is not what I am interested in. I want to investigate all aspects of this adventure, understand the reasons why this has happened, help Michael return and contribute to spreading his messages. These things can not be achieved when the most active threads are not even addressing any of these issues on a forum. I would just like to add that, I am truly grateful for each and every person who contributes to this investigation and if it wasn't for ALL of you, I think I would have gone Bonkers months ago  :lol:

Thank you Mo & Souza, all the admins and especially my fellow forum detective members!

L.O.V.E & Light
SD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

July 08, 2010, 08:49:15 PM
Hi:

Souza and Mo I can not express enough how important it is to me and I know many others your great effort, your time and hard work.  What you are doing for Michael and us is beyond all bounties of the universe.  I mean over and beyond with LOTS of HARD WORK!  The threats you are receiving scares me.  I am worried for you both.  This world is made up of many different types of people, what is sad is that there are cruel  people out there. We know that, look at what people have done to Michael.

You are exactly right, the fact is many people are frustrated, no bam date, no Michael and not a lot of news lately.  I try to stay focused with.... he planned this, I feel is he is still here.  There are times I feel down and think maybe he didn't make it.  Then I go right to TS' updates and read.  Then I feel hope again.  What remains important is that we find out what happened to Michael and why.  You have made it possible for us to have hope and to spark the investigators in all of us.  Without you and this forum where would we be?  Wandering around wondering what happened to Michael  and no one to express our thoughts to.  As for our people being not so nice, this is very sad as we are here for Michael and Michael means LOVE.  I guess sometimes not everybody can play nice in the sand box together.  Everyone has there own opinions and that's ok, but express the opinion nicely is the key.  We are not enemies, we are working together. Not everyone can do that.  It's a learning processes for all of us.  I have often said to my husband how the two of you do such a great job keeping us together and in tow.  If that means stating hard facts, disagreeing or being to the point...it is what it is and you both our fantastic in my book.  It's difficult to keep people in line and on track and I appreciate you both and everyone else involved here.  Thank you for all you do!  Take care and love to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

July 08, 2010, 08:59:42 PM
@Souza
I like the way you keep your cool in the face of adversity.  It's true we're not all cookie-cutter personalities, each of us are unique in that respect.  I enjoy the diversity here, it's what makes the forum so interesting.  I'm saying a prayer for your peace and safety, and declaring "no weapon formed against you shall prosper"....they will all be duds!! :)  Sending out a major love to you and Mo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 08, 2010, 09:44:44 PM
I think Mo and Souza have been doing a great job and they deserve to voice their opinions just like the rest of us.  I look forward to visiting this site, it's like a small town community!  It's too bad there is anger and negativity directed at Mo and Souza and while I think everyone is entitled to their opinions, it bothers me when people are mean and rude to each other.  If you think about it, I honestly believe people are meant to be loving and happy.  When someone is angry or negative, they are stressed.  Stress is bad for the body and causes health problems which can lead to an early death.  So be happy and love each other people!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 08, 2010, 09:48:26 PM

:geek:

Deception, beguilement, deceit, bluff, mystification, and subterfuge are acts to propagate beliefs that are not true, or not the whole truth (as in half-truths or omission). Deception can involve dissimulation, propaganda, sleight of hand. It can employ distraction, camouflage or concealment. There is also self-deception.

Deception is a major relational transgression that often leads to feelings of betrayal and distrust between relational partners. Deception violates relational rules and is considered to be a negative violation of expectations. Most people expect friends, relational partners, and even strangers to be truthful most of the time. If people expected most conversations to be untruthful, talking and communicating with others would simply be unproductive and too difficult. On a given day, it is likely that most human beings will either deceive or be deceived by another person. A significant amount of deception occurs between romantic and relational partners. :geek:

Types :geek:

Deception includes several types of communications or omissions that serve to distort or omit the complete truth. Deception itself is intentionally managing verbal and/or nonverbal messages so that the message receiver will believe in a way that the message sender knows is false. Intent is critical with regard to deception. Intent differentiates between deception and an honest mistake. The Interpersonal Deception Theory explores the interrelation between communicative context and sender and receiver cognitions and behaviors in deceptive exchanges.

The five primary forms of deception are:

lies: making up information or giving information that is the opposite or very different from the truth.

equivocations: making an indirect, ambiguous, or contradictory statement.

concealments: omitting information that is important or relevant to the given context, or engaging in behavior that helps hide relevant information.

exaggeration: overstatement or stretching the truth to a degree.

understatement: minimization or downplaying aspects of the truth.

Motives :geek:

There are three primary motivations for deceptions in close relationships.

Partner-focused motives: using deception to avoid hurting the partner, helping the partner to enhance or maintain his or her self-esteem, avoid worrying the partner, and protecting the partner's relationship with a third party. Partner-motivated deception can sometimes be viewed as socially polite and relationally beneficial.

Self-focused motives: using deception to enhance or protect their self-image, wanting to shield themselves from anger, embarrassment, or criticism. Self-focused deception is generally perceived as a more serious transgression than partner-focused deception because the deceiver is acting for self reasons than for the good of the relationship.

Relationship-focused motives: using deception to limit relationship harm by avoiding conflict or relational trauma. Relationally motivated deception can be beneficial to a relationship, and other times it can be harmful by further complicating matters

:geek:

This is actually getting sad for me to watch the division amongst Michael's "fans" who claim to love him so much.

I am a person who is NON judgemental in human behavior in the sense that sometimes we don't always know or we aren't always aware of what we are doing at the moment it happens. I am guilty of that too.

But, for me knowing that this "hoax" was done out of L.O.V.E. from Michael to bring awareness to his "fans" and even Non Fans it does sadden me to see this going in this direction.

I have been a long time listener and admirer of Michael's music and I stopped paying attention to him and what his world was about during his Thriller years, due to me growing up and having obligations, LIFE duties.

When the news hit he had "died" my friend text me, and I was shocked but, it hadn't devastated me or moved me like I see how it has effected alot of people.

I watched the Memorial and yes I cried my eyes out, and yes I did think he passed. I was also in a state of my own depression (mind set) that I wasn't really paying attention with open eyes.

I simply watched The Memorial and then moved on. I did however start to slowly become curious in who was Michael, The Man.

I started to watch vids of his on youtube and started to listen to his music. I had to play catch up on current events.

I didn't know about the "hoax" until Feb.2010. I am on board NOW simply because I am AWARE of the reasons this was done.

I am NOW aware of the unlimited amount of info out there I hadn't even knew existed including the way Michael's fanatic fans behave.

He is a man who has sacrificed his life to bring joy and love and entertainment in TROUBLINGTIMES for Xscapism... If only for a moment.

I feel sad that this is a DREAM is dieing.

But I am Thankful for this opportunity to learn about The Man I never knew and I am thankful to the Admins for the forum to get to know him and all of you his "fans"

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 08, 2010, 10:02:48 PM
You guys know how I feel. I've never changed. The whole thing is nonsense and people get all wrapped up in their own bullshit they forget it's bullshit.

But the shit they say about Badkolo is a fucking crime. Good damn thing you guys locked that thread before I got home. I am fucking itching. He's the one and only person who stood up and put some fucking money where his mouth is and he gets shit on all over the fucking universe for it. Have some goddamn respect. Have some goddamn appreciation. No one know how to say thank you anymore? The whole world feels entitled to get something for nothing? I don't see anyone else stepping up and footing the goddamn bill. No, but Badkolo does for no reason other then to try and get to the bottom of this goddamn hoax and give us all a place to research and investigate and put our minds together and maybe make some goddamn sense out of this.

He gave us a playground and some are too busy pissing in the pool to maybe remove their heads from their asses and show some goddamn appreciation.

Fucking load of selfish ungrateful wretches.

Everyone who clicked and enjoyed in the last 8 months should send him a goddamn thank you card.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 08, 2010, 10:07:47 PM
Thankyou Mo and Souza for keeping this up and running...I don't know where you get the time or money, but thankyou.  I find it a place of comfort, but sometimes it can get crazy too.  We are all human, and we should all treat eachother with the same...RESPECT.

I was not a fan either, does that make me evil ?????   NO
We have a common bond.......and that is to look for the truth......

After watching every video there is about MJ, I must say, I have total respect for him and what he did for this sad and hyprocrytical world we live in......So bash me too.

God has brought me here....xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 10:31:21 PM
Thanks Mo and Souza for all that you have done so far.

To all the haters - No one is entitled to judge another unless they are pristine pure themselves. We all have our secrets and things we would prefer to keep to ourselves. Remember this is not a matrimonial site and each one's personal situation or preferences does not need to be aired in the open.

Michael always thought his music brought everyone together. People from all races, backgrounds, economic standings etc could always be in harmony at his concerts. It is shameful that people who claim to be his fans, go against this basic teaching of his and try to create divisions or spread hatred.

I thank Mo & Souza for enlightening us, this well organized forum has been an eye opener for things that have world wide effect. I know the admins don't refer to themselves as fanatics of Michael the man, but they have more than dedicated their last few months to finding out the truth. I for one have never felt threatened by them.

Thanks Souza for making this thread, I was trying to defend you on the thread @glovelove started because I know the source of hate of the controversial original thread. I know @glovelove did not understand why I was vehemently supporting your decision to ban the person, but that person has been regularly making fake ids and posting ridiculous threads just to get the BeLIEvers rattled. This person also has a hate blog that talks about the escapades to fool the admins on this forum and also a lot of uncalled for filth too. Just like you busted the person concerned with ip addresses, a few of us have been able to spot this fraud on a few of the ridiculous threads. When the person is discovered they stop using that account and start a new one. That is why there are many new posters who only spread hate or ridicule. This person favours animal related usernames half the time, though there may be Illuminati mocking or BAM date mocking threads too.

I won't go into details, but @glovelove please feel free to pm me if you still do not believe what I said. Just remember the hoax is about SPREADING LOVE, not hate.

EDIT
I also watched the video in question, and that is a totally different angle about what I posted above. I just want to say, that I think with a free mind, I am not manipulated into believing anything here. I know for a fact that Mo or Souza do warn us about trigger videos and I value their warnings. But the rest of it, I don't agree about doubles or about Elvis and I peacefully chose to not participate in those threads or activities - no one can change what I feel. But I won't spread hate or create a thread or poll just to find out what the most ridiculous thing people are willing to believe.

I used to believe TS till the Elvis thing happened, after that I lost complete hope in Michael's return. Yes, maybe Michael is safe for now but I always doubted if exposing him on a public forum would help him or give the bad men clues to find him or fodder for the defense in Murray's case.

If the haters are so bothered about traffic here, why don't they start a proper forum where they can provide all that they claim this site does not provide. If you have the information well arranged like it is here, and if there are enough posters giving inputs, there will be no need to waste idle time exposing other sites or hating on them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 12:13:48 AM
Gosh, I'm actually glad that I have no clue about any of this drama.. but what I am totally sick of is all the negativity against this particular board- Mo, Souza, I feel so, so sorry for you guys about all of this crap..it sounds really scary and I feel almost guilty that it all happens to you two.. I hate to say it, but I am pretty certain that everyone who participates in such disgusting, hateful behavior is at least slightly mentally unstable..anger issues. And if there are any who aren't, then they are just gosh-darn hypocrites when it comes to respecting MJ and his message, because there is no way they can really care about peace and unity the way he does.. No one here behaves that way about anyone: non-believers, the "other" hoax forum.. At least we have that on side in MJ's eyes, he knows who isn't spreading hatred and negativity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 01:33:10 AM
I had never known or participated in any forum MJ, if hoax or anything else. I met here by accident when I started to research more of his life, although I am a fan since the 80s, but unfortunately I was limited to his music and choreography. Many of the millions of fans and also non-fans around the world have come to know or recognize, admire and love Michael Jackson, as a person and a great humanitarian, just after his death. I, by then, just accept the news of the death of the great artist, with great pain and sadness. But when I found this site, its goal, member comments, I found it interesting, and I realized that something really does not make sense about the death of Mike, and I signed up immediately. I feel good here because it somehow brings me closer to Mike. As for the forum and its administration, I see them as a fantastic job, allows us to share ideas, opinions, feelings and lead us to other important issues in this context, inclusive. But sometimes I feel embarrassed to share my skepticism (yet) in relation theories Dave, Dave and Elvis, because I realize that there is reluctance to accept or discuss some specific differences. As for the offensive behavior, rude or rough, to any member, I think he should be banned from this forum, because there is nothing of the sort that can come close to MJ. I think the different opinions and ideas about what happened before, during or after the day on June 25, 2009 should be discussed with love and respect, because it only allows us to evolve into a score of at least closer to the truth. Mike should be proud (where he is), knowing that there are many people involved with him and with great love and desire, even if those people have different thoughts or beliefs about what really happened. The only feeling that valley and that should prevail is the love of MJ for all of us and vice versa, here, now and forever! Congratulations to the forum!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions