No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: the concerts were to happen !
April 03, 2010, 07:23:32 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
what was the length of each show to be?

well from the contract the show could be anything from 80mins to 3 and a half hours.....

and from the list of songs.... there was 23 i think.

in TII we had 16 recorded rehersals and that was ecxluding the other bits and pieces id say approx 1hr 20-30 mins, and there were unfinished rehersals in the TII movie, so lets say that they were all finished and that might bump things up to just under 2 hours, including some things he might say and all that  :lol:

so with all my guessing.... :lol:

id say that each show may be either just under 3 or maybe even slightly over 3 hours
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

ER911

Re: the concerts were to happen
April 03, 2010, 08:39:53 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
the only explanation now - i feel is that mike is dead

okay calm down. you're going to lose faith after some impersonator says he was asked to be on the TII shows? come on now. take another look at the questions list. there's 7 pages of unanswered questions where NOTHING adds up. people can post all the interviews with all the impersonators they want, it doesn't answer those questions. and those questions should be fairly easy to answer if michael were dead. i think the title of this topic is a little harsh.

p.s. how do we even know this guy is credible?

thanks for your post - what should i change it to - i do not know i have made a few attempts as my views have changed?

but the thing is this is the first time someone has said that they were recruited for the concerts and just before the concerts - and not doing the rehearsals - this is a visible double talking

navi was asked to be in the TII movie - to tidy it up - not the rehearsals and not the concerts.

to me this is proof that mike wanted and was going to do the concerts but needed an understudy just in case

he was not able to fulfil that, he envisaged himself doing the concerts - so no hoax

I agree that he did plan to do the concerts & I've always held that belief, however I've also always believed that Mike was made aware that his life was in danger & possibly the fans as well & that is why he disappeared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 04, 2010, 05:34:35 AM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
i think that navi was asked to finish up the TII footage post death - not during the rehearsals - or when mike was alive (?)

ernest was asked by mike days before he died to join the tour, so difference there.

yes mike enjoyed watching impersonators - but to put them out obviously - i mean there was to be a magic act and film footage - i had heard that mike was only to be on the stage for a few minutes - wasnt that KO saying that and KO also said that there would be loads of impersonators during the concerts if mike got tired

i think i read that on another hoax site - the stuff of rumours

It was not KO that said he was only contracted for 13 minutes per performance date, it was IAN HALPERIN.

We all know what an assclown he is.

thanks for that correctins - chinese whispers [no racial slur intended at all]

Just sayin'..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 12:20:20 PM
Well i dont know what to think of the video. Can you believe this guy? Or is he making stuff up. I dont know. Personally i just dont buy it. But that is only me!

As for the contract it looks legit. Why are Michael's signatures so different though? He signed it twice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

April 04, 2010, 12:29:54 PM
I can't possibly believe Michael would ever hire an impersonator for his tours. Michael's not stupid. He knows his fans can tell him apart from all those clowns. To me, none of those guys look like Michael, and I can't understand how people can say they do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

April 04, 2010, 12:37:31 PM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
I can't possibly believe Michael would ever hire an impersonator for his tours. Michael's not stupid. He knows his fans can tell him apart from all those clowns. To me, none of those guys look like Michael, and I can't understand how people can say they do.

Iam in total agreement with you. I however am on the there is NO DOUBLES bandwagon. But i know iam one of the very few
JMO!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 01:12:10 PM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"

Iam in total agreement with you. I however am on the there is NO DOUBLES bandwagon. But i know iam one of the very few
JMO!!!!!!

I'm with you. You are not alone ;D

I did think there were doubles (in TII/press conference) until I got the DVD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 04, 2010, 01:16:00 PM
so why would this guy lie and in a vid re: previous rehearsals there was a standin on stage - a american guy singing and it was filmed

it does not have to be a rip off to the fans

[youtube:mv6kc4oa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaGcKzvetmQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:mv6kc4oa]

larry found this vid - but watch it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "*Mo*"
to the first paragraph: i think that's the point. this whole thing was a set up from the get-go. let's be real. michael had 50 shows to do. he wanted to create it as his "comeback tour"- his FINAL shows in london. this would mean that these shows would have to blow people away. so, let's say starting in march, michael had less than half a year to plan, create everything, rehearse, ship all the stuff across the US and ocean, set up the staging and practice before the shows there and establish himself and his family before actually starting the tour. now...we all know of michael's genius and greatness, but 5 months to do all of this? highly, highly unlikely. and may i remind you that production wasn't even complete  2 weeks before the first date of the show. does that sound like a tour that is ready to proceed? or more bluntly, a tour at all?

I agree on the above.  I'd like to add the following - how do we know for sure all 50 shows went on sale?  Various articles on the internet state 750.000 tickets were sold.  Since June 25th we have seen many many fans on the boards, yet very few mention they indeed indeed purchased tickets for the This Is It gigs.  I can't help but think that only the tickets for the 10 originally planned gigs went on sale...

Besides that, the ones that COULD show their tickets, all had just a few dates, 5 max that I have seen. I saw the same date over and over again. Would make sense if you know you are going to hoax your death, only selling tickets for 10 gigs would be better than 50 gigs. Damage control IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 04, 2010, 02:16:03 PM
interesting  point about the contract

to me it looks like a letter, and  it does not refer to the 50 shows so where is the revised contract
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 03:36:58 PM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"

JMO!!!!!!

I'm with you. You are not alone ;D

I did think there were doubles (in TII/press conference) until I got the DVD.

Thanks! I appreciate that
Happy Easter!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for bringing up the ticket sales. That mystery has been stuck inside my sub-conscious for some time. There are tons of fans on various forums. However few have said that they or someone that they know  had purchased tickets.  Who actually bought the tickets for the shows whether it was 10 or 50 shows?  I have also wondered why London? Why not 50 shows spread out across Europe?

Quote from: "*Mo*"
to the first paragraph: i think that's the point. this whole thing was a set up from the get-go. let's be real. michael had 50 shows to do. he wanted to create it as his "comeback tour"- his FINAL shows in london. this would mean that these shows would have to blow people away. so, let's say starting in march, michael had less than half a year to plan, create everything, rehearse, ship all the stuff across the US and ocean, set up the staging and practice before the shows there and establish himself and his family before actually starting the tour. now...we all know of michael's genius and greatness, but 5 months to do all of this? highly, highly unlikely. and may i remind you that production wasn't even complete  2 weeks before the first date of the show. does that sound like a tour that is ready to proceed? or more bluntly, a tour at all?

I agree on the above.  I'd like to add the following - how do we know for sure all 50 shows went on sale?  Various articles on the internet state 750.000 tickets were sold.  Since June 25th we have seen many many fans on the boards, yet very few mention they indeed indeed purchased tickets for the This Is It gigs.  I can't help but think that only the tickets for the 10 originally planned gigs went on sale...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

April 07, 2010, 01:21:41 PM

Same here, IMO that Valentino guy doesn't look like Michael. If he went on stage, I'm sure that the fans saw the difference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

the arabian nights

April 07, 2010, 01:42:45 PM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"

Same here, IMO that Valentino guy doesn't look like Michael. If he went on stage, I'm sure that the fans saw the difference.

yeah he does not look like him but he moves like him, there may have been away of inserting him to give mike breathing time, i dont know, but one thing for sure is the ernest said that he was to do the tour - why would he lie? he was not in the rehearsals so mike had something in mind - maybe the lightman

then he would dance off, ernest could dance like mike at a drop of a hat - note how at short notice he did the King of Pop tour - it was a big seater event.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions