Serenitys_Dream

Question about June 21
July 02, 2010, 02:36:34 AM
I know this question may seem strange but it is relevant to something I am currently working on. The date June 21 was tossed around as a possible BAM date. This is the Summer Solstice.

I am just wondering if anyone recalls how this date was originally brought to the forums as a possible BAM date. Any help would be great cause I am hoping to avoid searching the forums for the answer.

I know it may not seem important but once I have it all figured out, I will share why I have asked.

I know so mysterious  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Re: Question about June 21
July 02, 2010, 04:31:38 AM
So no one knows?

Was it thisisalmostit, cause I just want to be sure I have my facts straight?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 02, 2010, 09:54:38 AM
I was probably the first to mention it. I brought it up in a thread I made where I wrote about Michael being hot on one side and cold on the other..  

it was to do with this article:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cherilyn Lee, a registered nurse whose specialty includes nutritional counseling, said Tuesday that she repeatedly rejected his demands for the drug, Diprivan, which is given intravenously.

But a frantic phone call she received from Jackson four days before his death made her fear that he somehow obtained Diprivan or another drug to induce sleep, Lee said.

While in Florida on June 21, Lee was contacted by a member of Jackson's staff.

"He called and was very frantic and said, `Michael needs to see you right away.' I said, 'What's wrong?' And I could hear Michael in the background ..., 'One side of my body is hot, it's hot, and one side of my body is cold. It's very cold,'" Lee said.

"I said, `Tell him he needs to go the hospital. I don't know what's going on, but he needs to go to the hospital ... right away."

"At that point, I knew that somebody had given him something that hit the central nervous system," she said, adding, "He was in trouble Sunday and he was crying out."

Quote from: "Melzy777"
Quote from: "rag doll"
One side is very hot - the other is very cold..

Do you think that could be a geographical hint in some way?...   :?

Ahhhh, Finally!!! :D  I'd written it in my first post, but I removed it because I wanted to see if anyone else picked up on that.  :D I'll repost some of what I'd written now.. What made me connect this was The Sun card which always appeared in my tarot readings representing Michael.

June Solstice.
It is known as the summer (HOT) solstice in the northern hemisphere contrary to the southern hemisphere, where it is known as the winter (COLD) solstice. Its date varies from June 20 to June 22, depending on the year. In 2009 it landed on 21st of June.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Serenitys_Dream

July 02, 2010, 11:24:29 AM
I was probably the first to mention it. I brought it up in a thread I made where I wrote about Michael being hot on one side and cold on the other..  

it was to do with this article:

Cherilyn Lee, a registered nurse whose specialty includes nutritional counseling, said Tuesday that she repeatedly rejected his demands for the drug, Diprivan, which is given intravenously.

But a frantic phone call she received from Jackson four days before his death made her fear that he somehow obtained Diprivan or another drug to induce sleep, Lee said.

While in Florida on June 21, Lee was contacted by a member of Jackson's staff.

"He called and was very frantic and said, `Michael needs to see you right away.' I said, 'What's wrong?' And I could hear Michael in the background ..., 'One side of my body is hot, it's hot, and one side of my body is cold. It's very cold,'" Lee said.

"I said, `Tell him he needs to go the hospital. I don't know what's going on, but he needs to go to the hospital ... right away."

"At that point, I knew that somebody had given him something that hit the central nervous system," she said, adding, "He was in trouble Sunday and he was crying out."

Quote from: "rag doll"
One side is very hot - the other is very cold..

Do you think that could be a geographical hint in some way?...   :?

Ahhhh, Finally!!! :D  I'd written it in my first post, but I removed it because I wanted to see if anyone else picked up on that.  :D I'll repost some of what I'd written now.. What made me connect this was The Sun card which always appeared in my tarot readings representing Michael.

June Solstice.
It is known as the summer (HOT) solstice in the northern hemisphere contrary to the southern hemisphere, where it is known as the winter (COLD) solstice. Its date varies from June 20 to June 22, depending on the year. In 2009 it landed on 21st of June.  ;)

Thank you so much Melzy. I really appreciate you answering me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 02, 2010, 01:43:42 PM
I THINK STARTS WITH THE SUNFLOWER THING, AND HOT SUMMER OF PRINCE... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 03, 2010, 12:14:55 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Thank you so much Melzy. I really appreciate you answering me.
That's ok.  :)
I wasn't the one to call it a BAM date..
Not sure who started that..
Think that happened in a thread Mo or Souza made about the eclipse.
Interested to know what you come up with...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal