Quote from: "lilith"
Thank God I found it. I knew he said that thing about the girls who always find out it is him in disguise. I listened to the ever same interviews to find it but finally I found this interview:

Interview With Gold Magazine [2002]

In late 2002, Michael granted an interview with England's prestigious magazine, Gold Magazine.
The magazine is published twice a year by Conde Nast Publications Ltd for Harrods.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GG: Does it ever become a burden to be one of the most recognized stars in the world?
MJ: There's nowhere in the world I can actually go and have privacy. The thing that hurts the most is the fact that your privacy is taken away from you. To use the silly expression, you live in a fishbowl, but it's true. I do disguises...People know them all, it's very hard, very hard.
GG: What kind of disguises?
MJ: Bat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything. Just to sit in the audience and experience it the way an audience would experience a show; I want to feel how they feel.
GG: Do they find you out?
MJ: Sometimes, yes. In the beginning, no. Then they start looking me in the eyes. I put these things on and then they start looking behind the glasses...Girls are very smart, you know. You can trick a guy quicker than you can trick a girl. Women can just pick it up. They know the way you move your body, the way you walk, the way you gesture. I hear them go, 'Look at the way he moves his hand', or 'Look at the way he was walking', and I think, 'Oh no.'

I really believe Michael wants us to know that he is still there. His appearance on LKL is a gift to us and that he did not bother to hide his eyes is just our chance to "find him out"!

:-* Thank you Michael! It is good to see you after June 25th 2009! Love you!

I remember this interview too, and I think Michael appeared as DD on LKL because he was sure many of us (his fans, and mostly the girls/women ;) ) would recognize him.
I often wonder how many people he expected to recognize him in this disguise...
"Women can just pick it up."
Did enough of us pick it up?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

and a far as i know lk never addressed it . even to say that the folks who think this are looney tunes. or did he? anyone know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Lilou

Re: Comparison photos between DD on LKL and Michael
September 02, 2010, 06:42:20 AM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Thank God I found it. I knew he said that thing about the girls who always find out it is him in disguise. I listened to the ever same interviews to find it but finally I found this interview:

In late 2002, Michael granted an interview with England's prestigious magazine, Gold Magazine.
The magazine is published twice a year by Conde Nast Publications Ltd for Harrods.

GG: Does it ever become a burden to be one of the most recognized stars in the world?
MJ: There's nowhere in the world I can actually go and have privacy. The thing that hurts the most is the fact that your privacy is taken away from you. To use the silly expression, you live in a fishbowl, but it's true. I do disguises...People know them all, it's very hard, very hard.
MJ: Bat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything. Just to sit in the audience and experience it the way an audience would experience a show; I want to feel how they feel.
MJ: Sometimes, yes. In the beginning, no. Then they start looking me in the eyes. I put these things on and then they start looking behind the glasses...Girls are very smart, you know. You can trick a guy quicker than you can trick a girl. Women can just pick it up. They know the way you move your body, the way you walk, the way you gesture. I hear them go, 'Look at the way he moves his hand', or 'Look at the way he was walking', and I think, 'Oh no.'

I really believe Michael wants us to know that he is still there. His appearance on LKL is a gift to us and that he did not bother to hide his eyes is just our chance to "find him out"!

I remember this interview too, and I think Michael appeared as DD on LKL because he was sure many of us (his fans, and mostly the girls/women ;) ) would recognize him.

I loveeeeeeeee it so much !!"Girls are very smart, you know. You can trick a guy quicker than you can trick a girl. Women can just pick it up. They know the way you move your body, the way you walk, the way you gesture. I hear them go, 'Look at the way he moves his hand', or 'Look at the way he was walking', and I think, 'Oh no" it's not funny but it makes me laugh..at this moment i thought," yeeeees !you really was on LKL!" oh yes,i know it was you ...You know we are smart to recognize the man we love  ;) "the way you talk","the way you gesture"..:D same thing..i can't say it better than you did

Thank you soooo much for sharing this <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

September 02, 2010, 09:43:38 AM
Quote from: "Lilou"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"

I loveeeeeeeee it so much !!"Girls are very smart, you know. You can trick a guy quicker than you can trick a girl. Women can just pick it up. They know the way you move your body, the way you walk, the way you gesture. I hear them go, 'Look at the way he moves his hand', or 'Look at the way he was walking', and I think, 'Oh no" it's not funny but it makes me laugh..at this moment i thought," yeeeees !you really was on LKL!" oh yes,i know it was you ...You know we are smart to recognize the man we love  ;) "the way you talk","the way you gesture"..:D same thing..i can't say it better than you did

Thank you soooo much for sharing this <3

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

love ya MIKE!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

curls

September 02, 2010, 10:14:35 AM
I'm finding this thread intriguing!  I was never one to believe MJ was DD on LKL, but I have to say there's some pretty interesting stuff here, and I honestly wouldn't put anything beyond Michael!

Just a couple of things puzzling me, if DD and Miko were meant to be at the funeral, how come they were doing LKL at the same time?  Was it just round the corner or something, so they were able to nip round after their interviews?  Did they actually appear on any of the funeral footage?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 02, 2010, 10:21:54 AM
Quote from: "curls"
I'm finding this thread intriguing!  I was never one to believe MJ was DD on LKL, but I have to say there's some pretty interesting stuff here, and I honestly wouldn't put anything beyond Michael!

Just a couple of things puzzling me, if DD and Miko were meant to be at the funeral, how come they were doing LKL at the same time?  Was it just round the corner or something, so they were able to nip round after their interviews?  Did they actually appear on any of the funeral footage?

I think that interview was prerecorded, not live.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilou

September 02, 2010, 01:15:49 PM

lol The first time i saw Dave Dave,before he said something..just the way he looks to the camera ..I said "OMG" and then tears flowed down!!I don't know if it was joy,pain i don't know !!and when he opened his mouth "BOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW" as Michael says  :lol: ..
I have seen pics of Dave Dave at the burial ..maybe here no ???i don't remember where i saw it but Dave Dave was sat on a chair next to Liz Taylor in the middle of the lane
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/size]

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

September 02, 2010, 02:08:52 PM
Ok... Just a thought! Wasn't this dave dave special LKL aired on september 3rd, 2009???? The date the bloody shirt had the price tag of? We thought it was the clue for the date of the funeral but may be, just MAY BE, letting us know about the date of the funeral wasn't the case... May be, the more important thing was that it was the clue for us to look for Michael on that date???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

September 03, 2010, 04:20:33 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

But if i remember right, when DD and Miko was on LKL that day, they showed live from the cemetery how cars arrived, etc  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 03, 2010, 04:37:56 AM
Quote from: "Red_Rose"

But if i remember right, when DD and Miko was on LKL that day, they showed live from the cemetery how cars arrived, etc  :?

IMO the burial was green screened.  Besides that, we did not see Miko and/or Dave arriving at Forest Lawn on that footage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilou

September 03, 2010, 04:39:34 AM
yes!i didn't see Miko on the funeral's video..
The interview and the funeral were at the same time..i think the same
But if i remember right, when DD and Miko was on LKL that day, they showed live from the cemetery how cars arrived, etc :?

But we can alsoo see a video of Dave Dave in the cars while he writes his "speech"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/size]

September 03, 2010, 05:46:08 AM

IMO the burial was green screened.  Besides that, we did not see Miko and/or Dave arriving at Forest Lawn on that footage.
Until yesterday I also believed that the burial was green screened. But I found what Em wrote ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ), and I agree with her:

Quote from: "Em"
Quote from: "Em"
As far as the paths and the trees goes, this type of lens will not add paths or trees!
Em

I posted this on another thread to correct myself, I would like to correct myself here as well:

I must correct my last post about the roads and trees not being there in the aerial pic, but in the ground footage.

Aerial shot:

Ground shot:

I went to FL this past weekend and saw for myself. It is again types of lenses and angles that were used that make it look different.

Keep in mind, I am a photographer:
The road where the funeral was held is next to a hillside. We see the hillside in the aerial view, bit we do not see the grade of it, the steepness, it appears to be flat.. In the ground view, we do not see the hill at all because it drops down. We only see the roads and trees in the distance past the hillside. They seem closer than they really are, due to the compression of the telephoto lens that was used. This kind of lens makes background objects appear closer than they really are. Hence, the mystery of the roads and trees. Also the arches in the background behind the coffin, the same thing, compression.

Em

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 03, 2010, 05:56:26 AM
Quote from: "Lilou"
yes!i didn't see Miko on the funeral's video..
The interview and the funeral were at the same time..i think the same
But if i remember right, when DD and Miko was on LKL that day, they showed live from the cemetery how cars arrived, etc :?

But we can alsoo see a video of Dave Dave in the cars while he writes his "speech"
IMO Dave Dave giving the interview in the car could be recorded anytime before the day of the burial. Probably it was done the same day as the LKL interview - so Michael didn't have to put that mask on twice.
And the cars arriving live to the cemetery could be mixed with the interview: I mean the video about the cars were live but the interview was inserted into that live coverage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilou

September 03, 2010, 06:19:36 AM
yes,thank you for you answer ;)

But they should know that we will find it weird to make Miko's and Dave Dave's interview (supposed in live i don't know)show the arrival of cars at the burial where was Dave Dave and his interview at the same time..

I guess you're right,Poor Michael it's not funny to have to disguise many times :)

and if all was recorded?? it is possible????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/size]

curls

September 03, 2010, 09:44:28 AM
Thanks everyone for all your recent comments - I need to look at the whole DD, LKL, funeral footage again. Haven't got time today, which is a darned shame! It's bugging me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions