MJonmind

But why LMP? She doesn't seem that connected to Michael anymore. Does Michael and Harvey just pull straws and say, okay so and so hasn't done anything much; it's their turn for attention. Lisa actually asked for silk sunflowers, not real, as they would "never die". To her the importance was the quantity and permanence. Maybe it's a reference to Michael saying on the big screen at the Memorial, "I'm alive and I'm here forever" as in his song "The Man". He is surrounded by a "very large empty space" which makes me think if she knows he's alive (she was at the staged funeral) he is in a remote island, or up in the air (MJair blimp). The flowers this guy sent will be wilted in about a week, and then it will be back to empty space. She said we need to "Keep" him surrounded. What kind of atmosphere is he in, that it can be dented? Sounds metal.

It also seems to me overall, that many of these stories and clues, are like they are playing the game "word association", where you say one word or name, and I'll say a related word/name that comes to my mind, then the next person says something related to what I said. It's fun and takes you all over the place in a whacky way, but everything is always related.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "*Mo*"

From Intelius:

Harvey Levin's relative is Aviva Miriam Levin (40)

Jason Levin's relative is also Aviva Miriam Levin (40)

Here are Aviva Miriam Levin's details, which list both Harvey and Jason as relatives:

Any thoughts on this, besides the strange Levin R Harvey (59) listed as Harve's relative..?

8-)
   :oops:
Um...yeah, but... :o

this is THE most bizarre  :?  ;) explanation you are likely to see posted, and I do not wish to start a panic, so

let me FIRST state that Michael Jackson is not gay.

He TOLD the witnesses and attorneys on a taped deposition for court, that he was NOT.

OK :?:  :!:

Remain CALM and let me say this.

When LMP asked people to bury MJ in sunflowers, I just thought, :roll:  :roll:  :P "More directives for the game.."

However, that night I saw a video in the foreign section of the store covered with sunflowers with a title of:

"THE MAN IN MY LIFE "

DO NOT RENT THIS STUPID, waste of time and money , "am I is or, am I not" gay,  MOVIE :!:  :!:  :!:

The DVD jacket cover and the clues you gave were ENOUGH!

The clue COULD be simply THIS:

Oh, YEAH, there's a Significant Other, MAN in MJ's life----probably his TWIN BROTHER :o  :o  :o  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :!:  :!:

Very funny, Mikey. :P  :P  :P  You NUTs! (and I DO mean BOTH Y'all!)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions