Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "curls"
CSD tells TMZ they went through all the proper steps to obtain clearance to sample MJ's 1972 hit "I Wanna Be Where You Are" ... for their new song, "Where You Are."

I'd like to know what these 'proper steps' were that they went through to 'obtain clearance' to use MJ's music. I don't know if they're taking questions but is it possible someone could ask them the question on the TMZ live thing today? (Don't know what time 1.30 pm PST will be in the UK) Their body language could be interesting!

Lol, I was wondering the same. I have a feeling the 'proper steps' to 'obtain clearance' consisted of Michael himself suggesting they do this. A song like this can be written and recorded in a days time and it wouldn't necessarily even have to be that great of a song (although I do like it). The point is in the original lyrics of the J5 song, IMO, and that it's being debuted by TMZ, a celebrity GOSSIP source. And Michael himself wouldn't have to be in communication with anyone personally. If TMZ truly is working for or with Michael, he could just tell Harvey to call these guys up and ask them to do this and BAM.. there's a song, there's a message, and there's one lucky group of guys who get to be apart of something huge (doing a song "with" MJ is huge to any artist, little do they know they are apart of something even BIGGER)!

SO true! What do guys think about the line "Now that I'm gone, I gotta testify" in the end will he be a part of the trial?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "JukeBox"
ok Mike just said that Jaafar, Jermajesty, and Michael's kids WATCH TMZ.

and Cali Swag said one of MJ's family members went to their studio, but they don't know exactly who it is. THIS IS WEIRD!

Wow. Things are getting interesting  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ice"

and Cali Swag said one of MJ's family members went to their studio, but they don't know exactly who it is. THIS IS WEIRD!
exactly, how the hell they gonna meet family member and dont know who he or she is :lol:And they didn't know his name :lol:

This why i believe it was Michael

lol i like how he describes the Jackson relative.
Same face, slick hair and wavy, but he forgot what part of the family the guy was from :P.
hmm ;) .

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
00:37:51
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You can change the world, I can\'t do it by myself.
                                                         - Michael Jackson[/size]
[/b]

ice

Quote from: "ForTheTruth"

exactly, how the hell they gonna meet family member and dont know who he or she is :lol:And they didn't know his name :lol:

Same face, slick hair and wavy, but he forgot what part of the family the guy was from :P.
hmm ;) .

my bad they were talking about Jermaine, but Jermaine doesn't look like Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ForTheTruth"

hmm ;) .

my bad they were talking about Jermaine, but Jermaine doesn't look like Michael.

Cali Swag doesn't think it was one of the brother's, but for someone to look like Michael it had to be someone close to him or it could of been Michael himself .  :?:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You can change the world, I can\'t do it by myself.
                                                         - Michael Jackson[/size]
[/b]

I'm hesitant to get too excited but I hope you are all right. I do think it's worth looking into their connections.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

Quote from: "CC"
THIS FRIDAY IS 13... :roll:
JOE HAVE TO TIME TO THIS FRIDAY TO DO SOMETHING ON COURT OR I´M WRONG?
MAYBE THE 13 WOULD BE A NICE DAY.... ;)
Friday the 13th is not the trail date

August 13 is actually pretty interesting for several reasons. First of all Friday the 13th has a connection with 666 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). August 13 is 414 days after June 25, 2009 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). First of all that makes 9, but a lot of numbers do. Yet it got interesting while searching for TS's post about the 1998 autograph code:

Quote from: "TS"
4-14. The Autograph Code on “Dangerous”

There are several unique things about this Dangerous autograph, different than the other 1998 autographs: #1 the arrow points down, not diagonal or up; #2 there is different symbol which points up (^); #3 there is a division symbol; #4 there is a number 4; #5 the three repeating digits are vertical, not horizontal; #6 at least two of the three repeating digits look more like 6’s than circles.

On the other autographs: the arrow is diagonally upward, and can obviously represent resurrection (on 9-9-09); in this case, the arrow is down and would represent the death.  But you also have the resurrection here, with the upward pointing caret (^).  However, these symbols are part of the equation, as well: start with the 1998, go down (subtract) by 666 = 1332; then insert this answer (caret means insert) into the last part: 1332 / 4 = 333.

Of what significance is 333?  It is the exact number needed to turn the NWO 666 pyramid upside-down; 666 + 333 = 999!!!  In fact, that is why the three digits on the dangerous code are vertical, not horizontal; they represent the vertical layering system of the pyramid (666), and then turned upside down (999).

Some have thought that one or more of the vertical digits in the Dangerous autograph are zeros, not sixes; however, the top two digits are much closer to a six than a zero—and even the bottom digit has a small hook if you look carefully.  MJ is not careless, and he was not writing sloppy zeros; in fact, notice that if anything, his zeros have a gap on the top—not an overlap and hook.  So it’s three sixes, just written so that it would not be very obvious—both because it is a code, and also because 666 might scare some people if they didn’t realize the purpose for it in this context.

Remember also that I explained the meaning of the 1998 and Dangerous autograph before 9-9-09 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  So I was not merely looking at a past event, and trying to force the code to fit into something that is history (such as some have done).  Oh and by the way: this Dangerous autograph redirect was done on 3-3, 2010 (2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 3); and again, 1998 – 666 = 1332; 1332 / 4 = 333!

Number 4-14... So worth looking into. Since TMZ has a lot of articles lately about Jews and learning Hebrew:

I typed it in at the Hebrew numerology (gemetria You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and 414 gives the following related words:

Love
Moroccan food
Endless Light
No joy
To electricity
I want ice cream
Barbarian
Gonen Segev
Dedi Zucker
David Federman
Religious
Meditation
Democrats
Rabbi from Binyamina
Man's junk
This is the (translation with Google. From Hebrew to Dutch it gives the translation 'dit is het' which means This Is It)
Lizard is
Damn name
Jacob David Wilovsky
Jacob Hodorov
Strut
Fire detection shutdown
Twig willow myrtle
Cognitive Science
Divine musician
Muhammad Jesus
Mickey Gavrielov
Nachshon
Superbus
Political Movie
Painting Soldiers
Kadish
Grain
Sorrow

When you translate the word love to Hebrew and translate it with the gemetria calculator, it gives the number 13.

1998 was a 'mystical year' and had the maximum of 3 Friday the 13th's: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2009 ('death' year) was also a year with 3 Friday the 13th's.

Another interesting thing is that 414 also corresponds to 'Fountain of Life'

Psalm 36:9 (=99)
For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

414 is a synonym for (Ayin), which means either Fountain or Eye of Life. The phrase "Fountain of Life" is exactly twice the value of the word Light:

On July 4, 1991, I was sitting at the Last Exit Cafe on Brooklyn Avenue in the University District of Seattle, Washington. I was paging through the Old Testament when my eye fell upon Psalm 36.9. With thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

It was late afternoon and my back was towards the west window. Perhaps it was a natural phenomenon that created the violet flame that briefly lit upon this verse. But in my heart I know that regardless of the source of the light, God used it to irresistably draw my eye and attention to this verse. I opened my newly aquired Tanakh and began to analyse its alphanumeric structure.

Imagine my surprise, when I began to be interested in the New Testament, over two years after discovering this holograph, and I read John 4.14 above. This is just like the relation between 1 Corinthians 13 (the Love Chapter) and the Hebrew identity Love = 13 = One. The evidence for divine design of the versification of Scripture in terms of the intrinsic alphanumeric structure of the United Greek and Hebrew languages is overwhelming! Thus we have this link between these two pieces of the Holograph.

The never-ending wonderous beauty of the Hebrew language, is finding a mathematical integration that mimics the meaning of the words. Yet this is but the beginning.

John 4:14
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

The fountain of life is associated with rebirth:

The Fountain of Life, or in its earlier form the Fountain of Living Waters, is a Christian iconography symbol associated with baptism, first appearing in the 5th century in illuminated manuscripts and later in other art forms such as panel paintings.
The symbol is usually shown as a fountain enclosed in a hexagonal structure capped by a rounded dome and supported by eight columns. The fountain of living waters, fons vivus is a baptismal font (a water fountain in which one is baptized, and thus reborn with Christ), and is often surrounded by animals associated with Baptism such as the hart.

414 can also be linked to Yoga (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)...:

Primordial Movement: Original Yoga: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(Om) –The Primordial Sound, The Eternal Syllable: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Primordial language, as a matter of fact, is structured on Primordial numerology which ranges from number 1 to 414. And, in the very structure of these numbers is described the manifestation of life.

Knowledge is Rebirth

[In French, Knowledge = Connaissance, litteraly Rebirth]

Knowledge is a divine gift and the fruits of its "tree" ["Tree of knowledge" according to the Bible] are integral part of the common inheritance. The popular Re-birth requires a universal Co-birth. To restrict knowledge with an elite constitutes a rape of the popular heritage.

By the Word, God created the world in six (6) days ... and it found it perfect [such as it comes to light in the encoder, the secret numerical value of "perfection" is 666]. The Bible devotes the force of the words whereas numerology delivers their secrets, through their alphanumeric values. The Bible also devotes the power of the numbers for which it holds several chapters.

However, the numerical language would have precedence on the alphabetical language, because, contrary to the language of the words, the language of the numbers is universal, logical and scientific. In addition, the numbers translate easily the subtle beauty that alphabetical signs could return only improperly.

Do not wait any more. Claim the whole knowledge bequeathed by God and to which you have also right. Leave quickly the "window" or red box, remove the diabolic yoke and God will give again you all of which one deprives to you maliciously. Go shopping for your antidote or antigen against the Beast; the ultimate solution is probably in the vaccine, i.e. your own mark 666. Then only, you also:
*   you will be a star or a leading light, instead of the Pope, of Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Galileo, Copernic, Newton, Leonardo Da Vinci, Metallica, Genesis, Celine Dion, and so on;
*   you could wear a pope tiara marked 666;
*   you will have all the knowledge hidden in the computers of Microsoft, of Lear Siegler and others;
*   you will take appointment, travel and celebrate peacefully on Friday 13th;
*   in the celestial rise, you will discover finally a 13th stage;
*   in the divine hotel, you will find finally a room number 13 where you will sleep in peace and will make beautiful dreams;
*   and so forth ...
Moreover, our multi-systems encoder will enable you to make possible numerical codings useful to your own investigations.

More interesting stuff on Friday the 13th:

Templar Knights and the Origin of Unlucky Friday the 13th

The Knights Templars Arrested (1307): Unlucky 13?
It was on this date, October 13, 1307 — and presumably on a Friday — that King Philip IV (”the Fair”) of France arrested all of the Templar Knights. The religious order had been the subject of rumors of blasphemy and irreligious practices, but in fact the Knights of the Temple of Solomon or (from their logo) the Red Cross Knights, were “just brutal, pious, simple-minded men,” who became wealthy and corrupt as soon as the Church showered blessings and money on the order.

The Templars were formed after the First Crusade as a body of knights charged with prosecuting the crusades, and with living morally upright lives in the service of their church. So unpopular was that second qualification in the Middle Ages that the core of the Templars was only nine knights. The number slowly increased until, in 1128, they were incorporated as a monastic order with the usual three vows. By 1200, they were so rich and loose in morals that a contemporary jibe for heavy drinking was “He drinks like a Templar.” Their wealth increased through the same ruse the Jews used to circumvent the Church law against lending money at interest — the original meaning of usury. The party only came to an end when the Templars became so corrupt and so powerful that Philip, at the urging of Pope Clement V, had to extinguish them.

The leaders were tortured into confessing impiety and sodomy in their houses and, although the method is not conducive to extracting truth, it is clear that the practices were rampant. The methods were standard: “The feet of the accused were oiled and fired, splinters were driven under their toe- and finger-nails, weights were tied to their genital organs, and so on,” says McCabe. “Some underwent torture six or seven times. A large number, including the Grand Master [Jacques DeMolay] and three other leading Masters, confessed and were burned alive.” - Joseph McCabe, A Rationalist Encyclopædia, 1948.

The popular legend that the end of the Templars took place on a Friday the 13th, and that that is the origin of the bad luck associated with the day, is just as fabulous as that it arose from the 13 Christian apostles (including the traitor Judas) at the Last Supper. The legend of Loki crashing a banquet of 12 Norse revelers in Valhalla was another, later, turn on the fable. But although there are some references to Friday being unlucky in Geoffrey Chaucer’s time (14th century: “And on a Friday fell all this mischance”), there appears to be no reliable reference to the unluckiness of Friday the 13th before the 1800s.

In the Gregorian calendar, the 13th is slightly more likely to fall on a Friday than on any other day of the week, and any month beginning on a Sunday will have a Friday the 13th, but rational thinkers ignore the superstition. Still, Paraskevidekatriaphobia, or fear of Friday the 13th, seems common enough to be the reason many people will skip work, refuse to travel, and not start anything new on that day — and why some buildings have no 13th floor and Room 13 often disappears. Is there something to the superstition? We might remember the troubles in 1970 during the flight of Apollo 13.

But Friday the 13th is considered unlucky only in Western, Christian-dominated cultures: there is no such superstition in Asia or the Islamic world. The superstition can be a self-fulfilling prophecy, people will engage in what logicians call “confirmation bias” when bad things happen on a day you already believe is bad. When Philip the Fair decided to arrest and torture and burn the Templars on this day in 1307, he had back of him no tradition of bad luck or good luck associated with the 13th day of the month — but it was unfortunate for about one hundred Christians!

Interesting 999 calculations that will fry your brain: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :lol:

Not assuming anything (don't wanna push ya Mike  :lol: ) but it sure is an interesting date.

But what I wanted to say was: Joe has to file the correct paperwork on Friday the 13th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I see it's a little messy, I'm tired. Hope it makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

There is a lot more to the number 13, which is actually a very good number.  It's probably due to the illuminati that people fear the number 13 because they spread that fear after they were attacked on the 13th.  Let's do a liddle reading...

Nature’s Calender

Around the globe we find breath-taking reminders of the monumental role that calendars have played throughout human history.

Why are calendars so important?
What function do they serve in our lives?

The current world calendar:
•   upholds a framework of standardized church, state, and global marketplace activities
•   defines the schedule of holidays and traditional cultural practices
•   coordinates the worldwide socio-economic program

In essence, a calendar produces the faculty by which we operate, and the lens through which we see...

What's wrong with the calendar we have?

The 12-month calendar is arbitrary and irregular, lacking any correspondence to actual cycles of nature.

The global dominance of our modern 12-month business calendar results from centuries of imperial conquest.

Last modified by Pope Gregory XIII in 1582, the "Gregorian Calendar" is the current world standard because of the forceful issuance of this system upon conquered (indigenous) people who lost their land as well as their religious freedoms. The Gregorian calendar presents an archaic depiction of Time. It is a product of its predecessors - Julius Caesar's calendar and the earlier "calends" (schedule of taxation) of the Roman Empire.

Guarding the power of a patriarchial priesthood and a neo-feudal financial system, this calendar programs us - through our adherence to its systematic disharmony - to perpetuate a lifestyle of "time is money."

Put simply by physicist Mark Comings:"The 12 month calendar has a cycle that is contrary to and out of phase with the natural annual 13 fold gravitational wave created by the Moon's orbit around the Earth."

This lack of harmony, though generally un-examined, has a profound effect on the way we relate to the Universe we live within.

Movements of the Stars, Moons and Planets have eternally served mankind as reference points for relating to the Nature of Time.

The current world calendar divides the year as if it were a 2-D circle. 360 degrees of a flat circle are portioned into 12 subsections of 30 degrees each, giving us "30" day months. This method of calendrics dates back to ancient Babylon and provides the template for the current 12-month calendar and 12-hour clock (doubling the calculation, we get 24 hours and 60 minutes). The 12-month model for measuring time fails for the 365-day year divided arbitrarily into 30-day months leaves 5 extra days!

How does it resolve this discrepancy?

Some of the months are 31 days, some 30, yet February gets 28 days, except for an extra day once every four years
(but not on centuries, except those divisible by the number four).

"30 days has Septober. April, June, and no wonder. All the rest have peanut butter, except my grandmother, who has a little red tricycle." -Mad Magazine, circa 1958

Wonder why (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) the months named September through December, which literally mean 7-10, are actually months 9-12? What's in a name?

The system of 12 months and a corresponding 12 hour : 60-minute clock, is known as the 12:60 timing frequency, and has yet to be proven as a viable measure of time. This flat perception of time does not correlate to any actual cycles of time! It is an artificial model of reality. It is encoding humanity with a comprehension of the natural world as disharmonious and non-coherent!

For example, today on the Gregorian calendar (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) is Tues, December 3rd. What day of the week will January 3rd be? What day of the week will February 3rd be?

The 13 moon calendar is an obvious and ancient way to structure the year.
13 cycles of 28 days (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) describe the year perfectly,
with one day of renewal before the new year (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

Perfect Periodicity

For every one time we go around the Sun, the Moon goes around Earth 13 times.

The year has already been divided by Nature-13 'moon'ths of perpetual harmony.

The 12-month calendar hides the 13th moon. The number 13 is now surrounded by superstition and is considered taboo; unlucky; evil. This fear is reinforced by cultural antiquities like "friday the thirteenth." Often buildings have no 13th floor, or avoid constructing a # 13 apt unit. Why?

The ancient Maya had an entirely different relationship to the number 13, actually revering it at as the Key to Time itself. 13 is the Mayan galactic prime number; the Force of The Universal Movement of Creation.

Associated with the powers of endurance and longevity, the ancient vertebrate Turtle has 13 scales on its shell."The first calendar that North American Indians ever had was Turtle's shell...The Earth Mother, who was represented by the most fertile creature of our planet, the Turtle, showed our Ancestors how to mark the passing of each moon cycle. Turtle's shell bore the 13 moons of the year inside of a frame that formed the circle we call the Sacred Hoop, or Medicine Wheel - representing the relationship of all life to all life." -Author Jamie Sams

The name of "Turtle Island" to refer to Earth can represent our planet swimming in waves of radiant solar and cosmic energies.

"Without the Thirteenth Moon; without placing the Thirteenth Moon back into our consciousness, we remain absolutely trapped in the complexification of form. With the 13th we have the transcendence and also the circulation of time." -Valum Votan

The pattern of women's fertility cycles averages the 28-day, 13 moon ratio! Nature's rhythms live within us!

As prominent theoretical physicist Gerard J. Milburn reveals, "The aim of modern science is to reach an understanding of the world, not merely for purely aesthetic reasons, but that it may be ordered to our purpose."

Living under the guise of the 12-month calendar, we have come to view nature as irrelevant - wilderness without intelligence, sentience, or order. It is from this fundamentally flawed perception that humanity attempts to progress 'beyond the limitations of nature.' In fact, it is our model of nature that is flawed, not nature itself.

As a comprehensive reflection of nature, the 13-Moon Calendar is an organization of creational elements that serves as a holistic tool for ongoing participation in life's cyclic processes. If humanity wish to produce harmony, we must use harmonic tools!

The 13-Moon Natural Time Calendar presents the Dreamspell - the interlacing of the 13-moon, 28-day solar/lunar round with the 13-Tone, 20-Tribe galactic spin.

13 X 20 = 260 distinct energies. This 260-day perpetual count is a perfect model of harmony - a universal expression of Nature's order, derived from the mathematics of the the ancient Maya (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Referred to as the Harmonic Module, (called Tzolkin by the Yucatec Maya) this galactic count communicates the time ratios and patterns which unify our solar system with other star systems, and with the emanations of life-force from the center of the galaxy itself.

As a "galactic constant" the 260-day cycle does not correspond to any known astronomical period, yet the number 260 functions as a cosmic common denominator to synthesize the cycles of the Sun, Moon, Earth, Mars, Mercury, and Venus. In essence, it is the key factor of all the planetary periods. The 260-day cycle also corresponds to the human gestation period of approximately 9 months, perfectly expressing its power as a cycle governing the unfolding of creation! We also see 260 in macro-cycles such as the grand, 26,000-year precession of the equinoxes, which author John Major Jenkins points out is like a "collective, spiritual gestation for humankind." Even eclipses relate by a number whose factor is 260! As Jenkins assures us in his insightful book "Tzolkin" - the 260-day cycle has "multiple meanings," as it applies to "celestial, biological, agricultural, mythological, and chronological processes."

"Tzolkin is the 'key' to both terrestrial and celestial processes (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). It's kind of the common modulator or common denominator of the two realms. This is how we can understand Mayan astrology. They discovered the numerical and ritual key. Most important in the astrology is the reference to the human gestation period of approximately 260 days. As such, our own basic and shared rhythm of unfolding is seen to be intimately related to the cycles of the planets, moon and sun. This is more than just planets "influencing" us - rather we share the same rhythms of unfolding that the planets do because, ultimately, everything springs from the same source. Everything, on some level, has been imparted by the same rhythm of unfolding and is therefore related by a form of synchronistic correspondence." -Author John Major Jenkins

The harmonic numbers of the Tzolkin are as clear as our 20 fingers and toes - digits with which to measure the universe. Our body's 13 major joints, or articulations, move us through the universe. Through movement and measure, we experience each other and ourselves as the universe.

From a whole system perspective, time, humanity, and nature are inseparable. Our physical and emotional bodies are moved by the same lunar, solar and planetary forces. Where we appear separate in space, we are unified in time.

When we structure our lives by the artificial rhythm of the clock and 12-month calendar, we expose our central nervous system, and subsequently, our entire mental-emotional body to the frequency of a machine.

Reknowned author and scientist Dr. Deepak Chopra, M.D., has presented studies showing how:the stress of linear time contributes directly to an acceleration of the physical aging process, inclusive of deterioration and disease.

In modern industrial living, we wake up by the clock, we eat to the clock - we plan our lives and live our days in accord to the clock. We refer to the clock to program even our most basic of biological functions!

Quoting Mark Comings, Quantum Physicist: "The intrinsic folly of this unnecessary yet widely promoted artificial dependance upon machine technology is that it discourages the development of, and even serves to hide the existence of, a vast spectrum of inner capacities - psychic, mental, emotional and spiritual potentials - that lie dormant within the biological human body in time."

According to Dr. José Argüelles, PhD.:"The simple and easiest way to reprogram your daily awareness of the actual nature of time is to follow the 13 Moon Calendar."

Free your mind and your world will follow!

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lilwendy"
BAM BAM HERE COMES THE MAN HOT DAMN!!! ;-)

RESURRECTED.... WHERE??

Now tell me, how did THEY obtain clearance to sample MJ's 1972 song? huh? huh?  ;)

Im bettin he gave them the A.O.K  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

ice

i still wants to know who was smooths talking about. He said the guy he met looks exactly Michael but he doesn't know who he is and he said the guy have silk and wavy hair. But Michael doesn't have wavy hair, he has curly hair. And he wasn't talking about Jermaine because Jermaine does not look like Michael and he said it was none of the bothers he met. Could it be TJ??? He looks like Michael but he has curly hair too. I don't know anybody who has wavy, silk hair in the Jackson family except Jermaine . It leave me no choice, i believe it was Michael maybe he changed his hair style?!? But i cant imagine Michael with waves, though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

When I read this TMZ article and listened to the song I was so incredibly happy and amazed. Michael's young voice in it is so pure but yet so strong.

When you translate the word love to Hebrew and translate it with the gemetria calculator, it gives the number 13.

1998 was a 'mystical year' and had the maximum of 3 Friday the 13th's: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2009 ('death' year) was also a year with 3 Friday the 13th's.

A little extra about Friday 13th: this year there is only 1 and that is of course Friday 13th of August.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

please let this be the end and Michael will come back to us.  This straight jacket is waaaayy too tight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And August 13, 2010 is the date that comes up on V For Vanquish's last message video.... I know he posted that he's not Michael but I just can't seem to get this guy out of my head when it comes to Michael. Something MUST be happening this Friday, one way or another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Give it good or bad luck numbers, namely the number 13 is to be talking about a superstition and if we began to talk of superstitions, there are many: on day 13, or you cannot collapse marriage will not embark. Think a Friday the 13th for many is synonymous with safe misfortunes. Breaking a mirror brings bad luck for seven years. Pass under a staircase brings bad luck .

What we do when we give things a value which are not in themselves or are expecting from them a function for which were not created, we are falling into a superstition, i.e. we are using things in a wrong way.

Luck, or rather the chance, can exist: "me I stumbled with step and I fractured a bone", or "was walking down the street and I saw a currency". This is a coincidence. But to say that I fractured a bone was 13th and that number is a number of bad luck, that really is a superstition, because you you are attributing to number 13 a no role.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions