RK

Re: TIAI December 21
December 21, 2011, 11:34:07 AM
A "Type" of Christ

According to many theologians the Ark of the Covenant foreshadows and symbolizes Jesus Christ.

- The acacia wood represents the Lord's humility.
- The gold represents His Deity.
- The 10 Commandments inside is a picture of Jesus with God's Law in his heart as he perfectly obeys his Father.
- The manna represents Jesus as the Bread of Life and our Savior from death.
- The budding of Aaron's rod foretold of the resurrection.

The Mercy Seat of Our Lord

But, the blood sprinkled over the mercy seat gives a powerful testimony of Jesus shedding his blood in atonement for our sins.

Prophetic Dynamite

Now for a stunning insight:

In John 20:12 we see Mary looking into the empty tomb. "Listen" to God's Word to us very carefully:

..."and she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and one at the feet, where the body of Jesus had been lying" (NASB).

Final Atonement

Here Mary saw two angels sitting at each end of the slab which had held the broken body of our Lord. This very scene resembles the original Ark of the Covenant where the two cherubim (angels) hovered over the blood splattered upon the mercy seat!

Remember, between the cherubim were the tablets of the covenant - signifying that Jesus is now the "New Word of God."

No Need to Search Anymore

This gripping portrayal of Christ's atonement for our sins speaks to our hearts as we see its application upon our lives today.

There is no need to search for the mercy seat or the Ark of the Covenant again. The prophet Jeremiah says,

"It shall be in those days when you are multiplied and increased in the land," declares the LORD, 'they shall say no more, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' And it shall not come to mind, nor shall they remember it, nor shall they miss it, nor shall it be made again" (Jeremiah 3:16, NASB).

This verse tells us that during the Millennial rule of Christ we will not need or even remember the Ark of the Covenant! While the world finds its fun and entertainment in wild, adventurous pursuit of things like the Ark of the Covenant, we have found our true Ark in Jesus of Nazareth. We need look no longer.

@Auzzie. You beat me to the post with the same scripture reference.
The true ark of God is the Lord Jesus Christ. All of the promises and provisions of God  find their fullfillment in Him.
He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
 And in Him all the fullness of the Godhead dwells bodily. [Colossians2:9]

That settles it for me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2011, 11:40:30 AM
This one is almost 3 hours long, but very very very good! Make some popcorn and watch it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMKW2DVcAqo[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 21, 2011, 11:43:33 AM
So...anyone knows how the real ark has to look like? The images TS linked to are different. I must say when I read in the Bible how the ark had to be made - I don't fully understand how is it supposed to look.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 21, 2011, 12:20:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I sense an ironic undertone to today's re-direct.

What makes you feel that? I'm curious to know.  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

December 21, 2011, 12:40:11 PM
Possibly because there is a strong school of thought that the fabled ark is metaphorical and was never a physical object at all... despite man's repeated attempts over the ages to objectify it; see pics in today's redirect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 21, 2011, 01:27:55 PM
Possibly because there is a strong school of thought that the fabled ark is metaphorical and was never a physical object at all... despite man's repeated attempts over the ages to objectify it; see pics in today's redirect.

Yes THIS IS IT,this is the right answer and it has to do with THE MIND aka the BRAIN lol  :mrgreen: !!!!And when I think that the doctors "took out" MJ's BRAIN ,lol  :lol: !!!! The HUMAN MIND is a powerful tool and it really tricks you,if you "let" others to think for you  :mrgreen: !!!!

Liza Minnelly statement/prediction was perfect for the future EVENTs,that are hapening NOW  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!!

All Hell  afraid/  :lol:  Will Break Loose
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2011, 01:33:30 PM
Thanks for the redirect TS, although I was hoping you'd elaborate further on your previous posts about the Ark.

I wish the 'dots' connecting MJ with all this were more clear.  Likewise, I wish the 'mystery' of the 'true Ark' was more clear.  I tend to believe that we will 'know' more when we are meant to...on both fronts.  I also lean more towards a belief that the 'true Ark' is not an object....and I'd be very skeptical if such an 'object' (like the ones depicted in the redirect) was presented as such. 

As TS once said, "For those who are not prejudice, and are willing to examine the evidence carefully, the true Ark will stand out in striking contrast to any and all fake arks".  I trust that such 'evidence' will be presented, sooner or later...and I truly hope that I will be able to distinguish between the true and the fake.  Either way, I'm sure that there is a whole agenda going on behind the scenes designed to (try to) fool the masses...an agenda that probably began ages ago ("history books are full of lies") and the events surrounding the unveiling of the Ark in 2009 are somehow involved. 

Perhaps the 'unveiling' did occur....just not in the way that most were expecting nor would have imagined.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Andrea

December 21, 2011, 02:17:34 PM

Agreed, thanks bec.  I suppose the underlying irony I sense is that we are shown 'images' of the ark of the covenant - how they want us to perceive it.  But nobody (at least not me) knows what it really is.  A fake discovery or whatever can be made more real by preconceived notions and the re-direct raises that awareness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 21, 2011, 02:21:18 PM

Agreed, thanks bec.  I suppose the underlying irony I sense is that we are shown 'images' of the ark of the covenant - how they want us to perceive it.  But nobody (at least not me) knows what it really is.  A fake discovery or whatever can be made more real by preconceived notions and the re-direct raises that awareness.
I just hope this is not preparing the field for a statement as- "Michael's comeback has already happened, you just didn't see it, like the Ark. You don't have to see it to know it's there, as in a symbol, like God". Because as you, I tend to believe this Ark doesn't exist physically.

And in other order of ideas, no matter how much I read about it, I see no connection between the Ark and this situation and Michael. What is the connection between Michael's life and this Ark? I've read a lot and I don't see it.
Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:24:17 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 21, 2011, 02:33:47 PM

I just hope this is not preparing the field for a statement as- "Michael's comeback has already happened, you just didn't see it, like the Ark. You don't have to see it to know it's there, as in a symbol, like God". Because as you, I tend to believe this Ark doesn't exist physically.

And in other order of ideas, no matter how much I read about it, I see no connection between the Ark and this situation and Michael. What is the connection between Michael's life and this Ark? I've read a lot and I don't see it.

Re: the underlined - if that's the case, what a rip off!! lol, I don't think that's what this is though (where's the BAM?), I keep going back to Miss Castaway and Michael warning us about the ark.  If TPTB have some diabolical plan for the world, they might try using the ark (of their design) for something.  Like 'uncovering' 'sacred documents' that show how we got it wrong and this is how the world should be (TPTB plan).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 21, 2011, 02:49:23 PM
TS, please, how are we supposed to study the Ark in order to know it so well? Any tip would be appreciated thank you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 21, 2011, 02:50:38 PM
Obviously the Ark is an important part of this hoax.    Keep in mind that Michael is considered royalty in Ethiopia.  I don't know but it doesn't seem like a coincidence to me that the Ark turned up in Ethiopia.   I am thinking it is part of the hoax, but I could be wrong.  After thousands of years, it was announced on the day MJ died ?  Then they said it would be revealed and it wasn't.  Too many coincidences for me.    If it is so important and valuable you wouldn't announce exactly where it is and who is guarding it, now would you ???    It doesn't seem real to me.   Maybe it's a trap for the "evil side".  Maybe they already stole it or something and it's all on tape.  This would be to show how shady they are and so everyone can see how evil they are.   We have to take down the evil doers.  They want to control everything including money,religion,military,food, resources.     Maybe they want to plan some way to deceive people either with this one or another one ?????      These are just my thoughts right now.  I am thinking that most of our news is manipulated or fake.   Did you see the pictures of Nomar Gadhafi's underground TV station when the war was going on in Libya ?  It was on CNN.  They showed pictures of his underground station with shelves of videotapes and files.  They were looking at it and one of the reporters said "This is amazing and he has tapes just like the ones we do ".   His TV station was very important to him.  He had to build one underground !!!!!    Propoganda and lies in order to control people. 

Love,  Peace       :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 21, 2011, 05:06:37 PM
At first glance, that gold box reminded me of Michael’s casket at the Staples Center.  The golden box that represented the certain death of Michael Jackson simply because it was there.  We are given to seeing it, and because it is tangible it is given as proof unseen that Michael Jackson is dead inside it.  However, seeing is believing and that casket was never opened.  We saw a box not the contents therein. 

Maybe there is an irony relative to the casket in this direct.  It was a golden box, but what did it represent in the scheme of things?  The same could be said of the crypt with no name STILL.  People go there believing that Michael Jackson is there simply because minds are programmed to believe that there can’t be one without the other.  There was a casket, a service, an entombment.  But there was never any conclusive evidence that Michael Jackson was or is in or at either of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

everlastinglove_MJ

December 21, 2011, 05:21:06 PM

Images of the Ark of the Covenant.

When I saw the 778,000  :shock: images of the Ark of Convenant, I was thinking: "which one is the real Ark??" Why did TS post this link?

I found this article dated 07-25-2009: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and I quote this part:
At the end of the day, there was no way to know for certain if the story was true or not. But one thing is for sure: there is no doubt whatsoever in the minds of Ethiopian Christians -- they have the Ark of the Covenant, and they really don't care if the rest of the world believes it or not.

Cornuke thought a moment before explaining what he thought of the theory.

"Well, we don't know where the Ark is," he admitted. "There are many tantalizing theories as to where the Ark could be primarily because it just disappeared in history, it just fell off the map."

So many images and so many theories and speculations about the Ark, caused by the media and internet. What really matters is where YOU BELIEVE in, without being distracted and confused by media/internet speculations.

What is the connection with TS? What really matters is where YOU BELIEVE in, without being distracted and confused by lots of theories/ speculations.

What is the connection with MJ? What really matters is where YOU BELIEVE in, without being distracted and confused by media/internet speculations.

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:29:41 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

December 21, 2011, 05:31:55 PM
This ark of covenant makes me remember MJ casket...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions