mij

Or maybe they will open his casket at Forrest Lawn and there he is...Like in the Thriller video afraid/. Happy Halloween! The trial is about 5 weeks, and Halloween is October 31th I quess??

Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 03:44:25 AM by mij
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This doesn't sound at all like Michael. I listin to the voice and nothing like him plus they need to change that damn smoke detector, it beeps non stop till you put in a new battery, I couldn't sleep threw that!! /pull hair/ /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Well, I hope few hundreds of non-believers will be hitting their heads hard when the trial comes to an end... ('Oh, no! How could we believe in this BS?")  bounce/

Anyway, the idea with opening the casket in search o a body on Halloween - is verrry interesting!  /bravo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Hi all, just registered but was lurker for ages.

I think it can be real MJ - if it's a hoax, then why not?
Fake MJ - why not as well.. the tape was unexpected and weird
and not really needed, eh?
Shocking tape, raising questions  suspicious// Anybody listened to
~what~ "MJ" said on that tape? I find said words very very suitable
for the hoax if we have one  ;)  Let's stay optimistic, it looked like weird circus so far,
[the defence, you guys listened to him? I was in shock, especially if this is real trial,
what a lame defence so far! Lies and total lack of ..er, readiness I'd say. Compared
to beloved Tom Mesereau on earlier trials for example]

Maybe this is how it should be.
 It's a plan for sure. In optimistic hoax scenario it's a good one too.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
With all the technology I think it is a piece of cake to scientifically prove if it's Michael jackson's voice or not.
Why don't they just do this period crash/ ?!?

Yes, and preferably before presenting it in a court of law. It's not as if they didn't have time. Surely it's validity must have been ascertained before it was allowed to be submitted?

If the prosecution presented it we can safely assume they had it certified before by experts? I would really like to know that.

I wonder if someone in the court will doubt the validity of that tape.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dunno. Parts of it sound like Michael to me :?. The words sound Michael-ish, wanting to build a childrens hospital etc. However it sounds as if the person has already been given a sedative and sort of on his way out so to speak, not like someone high and off his face.  Mind you, it sounds similar to someone that has had a stroke also  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Regardless if this is MJ or not, this recording seems like a perfect evidence for MJ addiction. Too perfect to be just a coincidence that this particular recording was actually recorded.

It is as perfect as 9/11 hijackers passport/visa miracle founds on the scene of the attacks.....

Planted evidence if you ask me...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
By now nobody in the court denied the validity of that tape.
The prosecution wants to prove with it that Murray knew the condition of Michael was very bad and didn't act accordingly.
But the recording also could prove Michael was a drug-addict so it is not Murray's fault,  Michael would have died anyway.

@Forst Planted evidence for what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

By now nobody in the court denied the validity of that tape.
The prosecution wants to prove with it that Murray knew the condition of Michael was very bad and didn't act accordingly.
But the recording also could prove Michael was a drug-addict so it is not Murray's fault,  Michael would have died anyway.

@Forst Planted evidence for what?

Whatever is said during an opening statement is not the evidence and cannot be treated like that, therefore, I guess it is not the time to opine/analyze/challenge the evidence. This will be possible at the later stage, when the factual evidence is admitted and presented.

and for what the evidence? for the hoax Gina.

I am not still not sure what kind of strategy the hoax is going to assume as far as defense goes (for now it seems to me that the key is to portray MJ as an addict). For the court case to roll there need to be arguments on both sides.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
DayJaVu...here we go again......Remember the album "Michael" ?

Wasn't the authenticity of the voice questioned to create contraversy??? 

Secondly, I also think its "what" Michael is saying, rather than "how" he is saying it.

Any recording can be slowed down to resemble a drunk person....

Does this audio seem familiar to any other times in MJ's life????  I need to rely on the long term fans for help on this one...I am trying to find a program to do such a thing....Cheers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Are there any comments of Jermaine or Latoya or anyone else on this voice-recording? (I'm not on Twitter). To me, it could be Michael, although it's very difficult to be sure about it. If there aren't any comments, this could mean this IS his voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Are there any comments of Jermaine or Latoya or anyone else on this voice-recording? (I'm not on Twitter). To me, it could be Michael, although it's very difficult to be sure about it. If there aren't any comments, this could mean this IS his voice.

This is from Jermaine's twitter account:
"Today has been very distressing for all of us, and I'd like to thank you for your prayers at this horrible time. I would also like to remind some in the media that the voice recording of Michael does not show/prove he was "an addict" -- and this leap to agree with the defense is unfair and inaccurate. The prosecution said my brother "was under the influence of UNKNOWN agents" at the time of that recording by Murray. That some people, Jane Valez Mitchell HLN and Ted Rwlands CNN, make statements saying this shows my brother to be "a drug addict" is not what was said in court re that recording. Events are upsetting enough without correspondents adding their own interpretation (or back-dating events to 1993). No-one can rule out the prospect that Michael was groggy because of something administered to make him relax/sleep. That does noke him an addict. I would also add that Murray was by his side "observing" as well as recording so it can have nothing to do with drug depdency because Murras case is that he was unaware of any drug dependency. One more reason why "addict" is a leap to assumption in these circumstances. Some networks need to make this distinction clear and correct this imbalance. Bottom line: Michael did not kill Michael. "               
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

If that's Michael's voice then it has to be altered.  But listen to it carefully, there is to much grovel..maybe not even a word..deep tones and the sound of the voice reminds me of the way Conrad Murray speaks.  There is a bit of an accent almost at the end of each word.  The way each word is announciated.  You know how CM speaks with a bit of an accent and almost a questioning in his voice?  Anyway, my 2 cents worth and good morning family...day 2!  Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mij

OMG! Yes it could be CM!! I thought it was Joseph Jackson but yeah it could be CM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions