No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My Hoax Channel : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Harry"
Lol so funny people need to convice theirself that MJ is dead and post ridiculous here :)

Lets face the truth, the king is alive.

AMEN! :D

AMEN me in on that too!!  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

Some people will never accept he is gone forever. I know things are being very weird from begining, but he will never come back, you can wait all your life but it would be better to fight for a fair trial instead of laughing about ridiculous doubles and inexistents signs and proofs of him being alive. This is being very ridiculous and disrespectful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "llebreknit"
Some people will never accept he is gone forever. I know things are being very weird from begining, but he will never come back, you can wait all your life but it would be better to fight for a fair trial instead of laughing about ridiculous doubles and inexistents signs and proofs of him being alive. This is being very ridiculous and disrespectful.

and you're on a hoax forum because....?

sorry, i don't mean to be snappy. i'm just kind of getting tired of people who are so sure he's gone, coming on here and claiming that all the inconsistencies we have found are "ridiculous" or bullshit. you know what's bullshit? taking things just as they appear and not bothering to investigate events/words/appearances that are obviously odd and questionable. we have a mind. we should probably use it.

perhaps your opinion will be more appreciated elsewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

It's just as likely as another poster said - Katherine is elderly. Shopping is probably a pain in the ass for her. She probably has special occasion clothes, maybe 6-7 nice suits and a few gowns that she uses for specific occasions. Why does this suit HAVE to be a clue? She's not wearing the gold broach she wore during the trial... does that MEAN something as well?

Why are people here punished for objectively acknowledging the possibility that MJ did indeed die? If we sign on here, are we obligated to just tow the line and agree with every preposterous connection people choose to create??

This is a hoax discussion forum.... discussion seems to be the operative word. We discuss the merit or lack of merit regarding all possibilities. Where does it say were are all obliged to blindly follow one line of thinking?

If someone from the Jackson family or MJ's concert staff laid a FART on camera, some people here would swear up and down that it was intentionally released as a clue - a metaphor for MJ being released from the clutches of the media.

A little objectivity is a good thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sorry, but this is...what, one against...over a hundred? I find it hard to imagine ONLY Katherine would be crying about him while everyone else is all cheery if he truly were gone.

...Maybe she's allergic to roses?   :lol: :oops:
Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 07:13:41 PM by SoundOfCrescendo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

wilds

Quote from: "foreverking"
I love mother Kate and I have the upmost respect for her. She reminds me of my mother, God rest her soul.  Before my mother passed away, she loved to go to Target, the discount store here in the United States. I was very close to my mother and we were best friends.  But the day I saw pics of Mother Kate at Target the day or so after her beloved son died unexpectantly, I knew something was wrong. No body could love Target more than my mama, but if I had passed before her, suddenly, there is no way in the world she could go shopping at Target a few days after I died. I mean mother Kate was shopping for air mattress for the family members who would be coming in for the funeral. Come on. I ask you, the person who started this thread, would your mother go shopping at Target or anywhere two days after you died?
I love you Mother Kate and I feel your pain because your son had to fake his death to escape this crazy world that tortured him, but the blue suit is a clue. She wore it for MJ to let him know she's got his back, just the way she was there during the 2005 trial.

I agree 100%!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Figment"
It's just as likely as another poster said - Katherine is elderly. Shopping is probably a pain in the ass for her. She probably has special occasion clothes, maybe 6-7 nice suits and a few gowns that she uses for specific occasions. Why does this suit HAVE to be a clue? She's not wearing the gold broach she wore during the trial... does that MEAN something as well?

Why are people here punished for objectively acknowledging the possibility that MJ did indeed die? If we sign on here, are we obligated to just tow the line and agree with every preposterous connection people choose to create??

This is a hoax discussion forum.... discussion seems to be the operative word. We discuss the merit or lack of merit regarding all possibilities. Where does it say were are all obliged to blindly follow one line of thinking?

If someone from the Jackson family or MJ's concert staff laid a FART on camera, some people here would swear up and down that it was intentionally released as a clue - a metaphor for MJ being released from the clutches of the media.

A little objectivity is a good thing.

Figment, I totally agree with you.  We are starting to see way too much conjecture and fantasy on this forum lately.  Let's investigate facts, shall we?   We need to keep our logical minds and a neutral point of view if we are ever going to get anywhere. THIS ISN'T A GAME.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

nynyro

There's a possibility he's dead and people need to acknowledge that. You may not agree, but it's no harm to acknowledge it. His legacy needs to be restored either way, dead or alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

did you think of the possibility that she could be upset because Michael had to fake his death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

I'm saying it LOUD AND CLEAR!
I think he's alive.
Hell, I'd be stressed and pissed if the media(who crucified my son) beat me to the courtroom took my seat.
Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 09:26:22 PM by loma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "nynyro"
There's a possibility he's dead and people need to acknowledge that. You may not agree, but it's no harm to acknowledge it. His legacy needs to be restored either way, dead or alive.

Yep, absolutely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Quote from: "nynyro"

Thank you.
I agree 100%.

There's a lot of bashing on here as soon as someone says that Michael could be dead.
Which, he very well could be.
If we knew for a fact he was alive we wouldn't be on here or searching for signs that he's alive.

Granted, some people say it in a way that is harsh and that will not get a good reception.
But it doesn't make their opinion or the possibility any less valid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think she looks beautiful especially considering her age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i look it at like this: 50/50  50% chance he is dead 50% chance he is alive...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions