VictorTopic starter

Elizabeth Taylor Funeral Service Today
March 24, 2011, 12:52:06 PM
Elizabeth Taylor Funeral Service Today

11 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Elizabeth Taylor's private funeral service will be held today and she will be buried at the same cemetery where Michael Jackson is entombed.

read the death certificate
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We've learned the private service will be held at Forest Lawn in Glendale, CA.

We're told the service will be held this afternoon.

We've obtained the death certificate, which lists Mt. Sinai as the mortuary and Forest Lawn, Glendale as her final resting place.

Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 12:54:59 PM by Victor
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Re: Elizabeth Taylor Funeral Service Today
March 24, 2011, 12:54:11 PM
Oh my god, this just did it for me.... Didn't they say she will be buried together with her relatives? She wouldn't have asked for that if Michael was not there. No, this just did it for me....
Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 12:55:18 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 12:55:11 PM
I just saw this on twitter and raced over here. This seems to be a sudden change.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

_Anna_

March 24, 2011, 12:56:59 PM
I don't understand why did they say it will be in another place yesterday? They even put the photo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 01:01:18 PM
Wow - she just died yesterday and they are having the service today? That is rather quick. They must not be inviting out of town guests. I also wonder where the media got the information yesterday if she wasn't going to be next to her parents? It appeared in the pictures as though she had a place reserved for her there. Hmmm....don't give up hope yet gals.

I can see if Michael were really at Forest Lawn Liz doing that but only if she were in Holly Terrace. Doesn't it make sense that if she chose Forest Lawn to be close to Michael that she'd also choose Holly Terrace next to Michael? Otherwise, if it were just anywhere at Forest Lawn, what is the point? I don't want to be disrespectful but we should just wait this out...

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 24, 2011, 01:04:11 PM
The article says the DC says Forest lawn, but I don't see that on there...do any of you??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 01:04:48 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Wow - she just died yesterday and they are having the service today? That is rather quick. They must not be inviting out of town guests. I also wonder where the media got the information yesterday if she wasn't going to be next to her parents? It appeared in the pictures as though she had a place reserved for her there. Hmmm....don't give up hope yet gals.

I can see if Michael were really at Forest Lawn Liz doing that but only if she were in Holly Terrace. Doesn't it make sense that if she chose Forest Lawn to be close to Michael that she'd also choose Holly Terrace next to Michael? Otherwise, if it were just anywhere at Forest Lawn, what is the point? I don't want to be disrespectful but we should just wait this out...

Blessings.
My hoax brain is wondering if it's a media setup to the paps and reporters will be in one place, while the private mourners ( and obviously it's set up just for those already in town as it is so sudden) are in a different place. Would make it easier for Michael to attend as well (even in mask).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

March 24, 2011, 01:06:31 PM

Blessings.

I know, they were saying this WEEK for the funeral, not in one day!!  It's these odd things that make you wonder.  Plus the article saying and showing the empty "crypt" whatever it is, with her family.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 01:09:07 PM
She had said she wanted to be near Michael here is an article:

I also read something similar in a magazine a few months ago......something about being buried next to Richard Burton in England, but if that can't be done she wanted to be next to Michael.  I think I am actually cracking, don't know how much more I can take........my heart is pained.  

Blessings.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

March 24, 2011, 01:11:28 PM
God, no no.... no it's not possible. Michael would not allow this to happen, to bury her at FL if he was still alive, he wouldn't allow this, no! He loves her, he wouldn't let them bury her far from her family in vain! My god, I can't believe...   all this hoax was an illusion? no... I can't anymore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 01:14:59 PM

Blessings.

You know, this leads me to an old topic.  I remember the Jackson's buying up, what, like 12 spaces "NEXT" to Michael.  Was this whole thing ever resolved, because, they first said, he was IN THE WALL, and they bought up the spaces around him.  Then, he's "really" suppose to be in that huge chunk of marble (that has always been there, way prior  to Michael "dying").  So how do they buy up the spaces around him if he's in the middle of the floor?  And, maybe they'll say, Elizabeth will be in one of those family boxes?  (not now that I wrote it)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

March 24, 2011, 01:16:12 PM
Wow! What a strange turn of events. All I can say is that I can only hope that Elizabeth knew of MJs hoax...if in fact there was one. I'm always neutral and at 50/50 on it. Hmm maybe they are just saying this is where the service is to avoid that church that wants to protest Elizabeths funeral. Just my own out loud thoughts  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 01:17:37 PM
Quote from: "Yulia"
God, no no.... no it's not possible. Michael would not allow this to happen, to bury her at FL if he was still alive, he wouldn't allow this, no! He loves her, he wouldn't let them bury her far from her family in vain! My god, I can't believe...   all this hoax was an illusion? no... I can't anymore

I tend to believe Elizabeth left us as in "died".  But, if she didn't, who better to be in the hoax, who better to help him?  I said last year that she was at her home in Hawaii, and low and behold, the J3 were there in Hawaii!!  Guess we'll have to just once again, wait.  But, for sure, once again, things are not making sense, and it's FROM TMZ articles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2011, 01:22:55 PM
I don't see this listed or mentioned anywhere else.  This is probably a 'TMZ' hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

March 24, 2011, 01:26:54 PM
I suppose funeral plans could've been arranged this quickly if her death was expected to happen around the time it did.  Maybe she had said she wanted to be near Michael - but that doesn't mean Michael is there now.  Maybe he will one day be interred at Forest Lawn, he already has his place reserved.  And Liz will be near him at that time.  It might sound morbid that Michael has his final resting place picked out but since he's planned this hoax so intricately I would think he has also made his own plans for where he will finally rest.  So there will be no debates at that time and all of this would be in his real will, which we have not seen.

If this story is true, of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions