Re: Sony Removing Hoax Videos
July 31, 2010, 04:44:27 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  and i forgot to say so SORRY SERENITY_DREAM your videos were wonderful.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2010, 05:52:52 PM
I really dislike Sony a whole lot.  I don't know what if any part they are playing but it seems they are doing the best they can to erase Michael from the planet.  I can almost say with a certain sincerely that I hate them.  They are disabling a lot of Michael's videos.  After a while there won't be any on the web and that sucks ass! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

August 01, 2010, 12:37:32 AM
I don't know about you guys but out of ALL of the clues that I have read this is by far the best clue of all. Of course you guys are getting "too close for comfort" as someone had previously mentioned. There are equally as many tribute-type videos and those folks aren't being told to remove them. Aren't they in violation as well? I guess you guys are in violation of revealing the truth waaaaay too soon. Ha!

I know that alot of effort went into the making of your videos and I absolutely LOVED many of them. I'm sorry all!!!!  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 01, 2010, 12:58:05 AM
Thank you everyone for the support and suggestions.

I am removing the music if possible, adding a fair use disclaimer and credits etc. I will have to republish the videos again on my computer so this will take some time. I will be re-uploading the videos to a new channel as well. I am determined to put these videos back up.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 01, 2010, 01:14:33 AM
Quote from: "a18wheelslady"
i have a dumb question. if i see a video and want to save it to my computer to view later is that possible??????
i have tried but never see any place that it will allow it to be saved.
just the url link and that only takes you back to where it started from.

Add it in your "favorites" and watch whenever you want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 01, 2010, 01:54:21 AM
I've had three of my videos removed,  1 by "Michael Jackson Kids",  :shock: and 2 by "BBTV_WB"

The one that was removed by "Michael Jackson Kids" was a video about a voice in the background of a leaked video of Paris possibly being MJ's voice. It was when Paris was riding around on a scooter, and someone said something in the background to Spencer, which sounded like MJ's voice, but i actually think (now) that it was Spencer's Mom anyways. :oops:

The one removed by "BBTV_WB" was a video about TMZ.
The other removed by "BBTV_WB" was a video about Jermaine Jackson

None removed by Sony. My videos have said "Matched 3rd Party Content" by Sony, like music or a video, but they haven't removed any yet.

On my other MJ account that I had for years, and would just make random MJ videos on, well that account was deleted because of 3 copyright claims. :( :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Serenitys_Dream

August 01, 2010, 02:23:53 AM
Quote from: "a18wheelslady"
i have a dumb question. if i see a video and want to save it to my computer to view later is that possible??????
i have tried but never see any place that it will allow it to be saved.
just the url link and that only takes you back to where it started from.

You can download a video from youtube to your computer.
Real player will do it and it has the ability to convert the video to another format but it is a two step process.
If you use firefox or google chrome, I know they both have addons you can use.

I have firefox so I use Download Helper as it converters the videos from FLV to other fromats instantly. I can then use the converted videos when I create videos or I can watch them in media player etc.

Both are free.

Download helper for Firefox
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Real Player
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 01, 2010, 05:31:10 AM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
I don't know about you guys but out of ALL of the clues that I have read this is by far the best clue of all. Of course you guys are getting "too close for comfort" as someone had previously mentioned. There are equally as many tribute-type videos and those folks aren't being told to remove them. Aren't they in violation as well? I guess you guys are in violation of revealing the truth waaaaay too soon. Ha!

I know that alot of effort went into the making of your videos and I absolutely LOVED many of them. I'm sorry all!!!!  :(

No, it's really just a copyright thing. I have had it in some videos as well and when I changed the audio or video content, it was fine yet the info in the video stayed the same. SONY is just annoying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 01, 2010, 07:26:17 PM
I'm sorry Serenitys_Dream ,.......... Sony shit :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

foreye

August 03, 2010, 09:21:37 AM
  • Sony removed your videos because you're getting to the truth. They even removed some of pianogames videos ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 03, 2010, 10:12:02 AM
Quote from: "foreye"
  • Sony removed your videos because you're getting to the truth. They even removed some of pianogames videos ;)
SONY removes videos that content what is theirs, they are not the only one. I have had a couple of videos removed as well and when I deleted the SONY music or video footage, it was ok, while the info was still the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 10:29:56 AM
It's true what Souza says: SONY only claims what's theirs.
They do not care at all for the content information.

Interesting though: SONY 'reacts' only now. They could have mentioned the copyright infringement way back. This must mean, that they could only do it now, because they regained Michaels catalogue and rights.

What a pity: Michael used so much energy to get out of the SONY contract and now his family is throwing all his precious work back into the SONY-kills-music money-making-machine.  I was shocked when I read a couple of weeks ago, that "MJ" is back with SONY according to his estate-mismanagers and family.  Really sad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 03, 2010, 10:35:55 AM
@Serenity, when making the new account let ud know and.....Upload the videos in the way that the censorship does not apply for Europe, please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Serenitys_Dream

August 03, 2010, 11:27:07 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
@Serenity, when making the new account let ud know and.....Upload the videos in the way that the censorship does not apply for Europe, please

Gema,

The way it works is, if the video contains any clips from Michael's music and/or video, no matter how long they are, even less than a minute, Sony makes a copyright claim against the video. The first one is that the video contains "third party" material that has been copyrighted. This "third party" material claim then causes the video to be blocked in some countries such as Germany. Then Sony reviews the video and decides whether to invoke full copyright claim and force youtube to remove the video entirely. If this happens I receive a warning and after 3 incidences of this the account is closed.

But before Sony reviews the video, I can submit a counter claim stating "Fair Use" to try and avoid the video being blocked. I did this with one of my videos. It was made temporarily public. Sony then reviewed the video and countered my claim once again. This video contained 2 clips, both less than a minute, one of the audio of "You Are My Life" & the other and audio/video clip of "Remember The Time". Even invoking "Fair Use" did not prevent Sony from making a copyright claim, neither did including a "Fair Use" disclaimer and credits.

Any video that has a third party claim made against it can be escalated to a full copyright claim, if this occurs 3x against an account, the account is closed. Some of the videos are about Michael's songs or symbolism in the videos, it is impossible for me to prevent them being blocked. I will only be uploading blocked videos to my new channel on youtube.

But I have alternate channels on metacafe and daily motion in which the videos blocked on youtube are available. The links are on my youtube channel in the "about me" section. So you can watch them there too.

The "Fair Use" claim I submitted after a third party claim was made by Sony.

The following notice was received after adding a "Fair Use" notice and credits to the video and submitting a counter claim using the "fair Use" clause.

In the end, I once again removed the video. Created stills from the 2 offending clips and removed the audio from those clips (they were both less than a minute in length too). Now the video is public but this won`t be possible with all the videos I have created.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 03, 2010, 11:32:04 AM
Another way would be creating a blog and uploading all of them in the blog!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal