_Anna_Topic starter

Re: TS/T.I.A.I discussion
January 16, 2012, 11:54:42 AM
@Bec

Yes, everyone has their own will to join in something or not. But we talk here about Michael. I don't know if I make myself clear,but I'm trying.
We are many who love Michael very much, we want to help and understand what this is all about, how we can help, in what way, what we should learn and what we should dig deeper into. You say what's dangerous in TS being Tim Simkin. Well, the very fact that he's all about God and religion. Michael may love God but he's never ever shown any sign of wanting to become a Church figure, Gospel spreader, The Pope or Moses, etc.,  you understand it.

Think about this- we want to help and we want to understand what Michael wants from us. If this person just seeks to get people to listen to his message (that let's say it didn't reach as many people as he wanted with the "Response-Able" project) he will feed us what he knows we are starving for: Michael. Because that's why we are here for. You can see very well all the religious things we've been fed subliminally, how we are drifted into religion slowly because "that's how we can help Michael". If we ask ourselves "what if this is really Michael's will?", we, even the atheists, like me, like you, would go and read. We drift into the religious aspect because we hope this way we get Michael's message and help. But what IF this is really not his hand? In the end if some Religion Preacher wants many people, then no matter the means, he will get people. And even atheists will listen to it because we hope this helps Michael. All this while this might not be Michael's will at all.

And we feel worthless. Like "if you don't want to join, no one forces you". But I WANT TO. I want to help him. Even as the atheist that I am. Michael would not be that naive as to think he can drift a whole world full of hundreds of different religions, into studying the Bible and the Gospel. If he wanted to become a Preacher he would have done it, he wouldn't have become a music genius, an entertainment genius. Do you understand what I mean?
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 11:59:26 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 16, 2012, 11:59:55 AM
By the way, TS already addressed this issue in the last update:

For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website.  Does this mean that it is me, my website?  Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy.  Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

January 16, 2012, 12:08:00 PM
@Bec

Yes, everyone has their own will to join in something or not. But we talk here about Michael. I don't know if I make myself clear,but I'm trying.
We are many who love Michael very much, we want to help and understand what this is all about, how we can help, in what way, what we should learn and what we should dig deeper into. You say what's dangerous in TS being Tim Simkin. Well, the very fact that he's all about God and religion. Michael may love God but he's never ever shown any sign of wanting to become a Church figure, Gospel spreader, The Pope or Moses, etc.,  you understand it.

Think about this- we want to help and we want to understand what Michael wants from us. If this person just seeks to get people to listen to his message (that let's say it didn't reach as many people as he wanted with the "Response-Able" project) he will feed us what he knows we are starving for: Michael. Because that's why we are here for. You can see very well all the religious things we've been fed subliminally, how we are drifted into religion slowly because "that's how we can help Michael". If we ask ourselves "what if this is really Michael's will?", we, even the atheists, like me, like you, would go and read. We drift into the religious aspect because we hope this way we get Michael's message and help. But what IF this is really not his hand? In the end if some Religion Preacher wants many people, then no matter the means, he will get people. And even atheists will listen to it because we hope this helps Michael. All this while this might not be Michael's will at all.

And we feel worthless. Like "if you don't want to join, no one forces you". But I WANT TO. I want to help him. Even as the atheist that I am. Michael would not be that naive as to think he can drift a whole world full of hundreds of different religions, into studying the Bible and the Gospel. If he wanted to become a Preacher he would have done it, he wouldn't have become a music genius, an entertainment genius. Do you understand what I mean?

Yes, I understand, but not in the way you are hoping I will.

You can dress it up all you want but the fact remains, Anna, and you said it yourself (in bold above), you are making a CHOICE here. You get to decide what is legit and worthy of your time and what is BS and worth none of your time. You are trying to justify blaming someone else (TS) for your emotional fallout over that choice. If you chose not to take responsibility for your own choices, fine, but don't go pointing the finger of blame at other people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 16, 2012, 12:15:28 PM
Oh, so this is all a test, a mind game? I thought Michael had some serious reasons for this hoax, and now playing mind games and "testing" believers is one of them? That doesn't sound very likable at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

January 16, 2012, 12:26:09 PM
Yes, Sarah, I know this quote  and  this explanation for me never held water. Saying that he can use this website as a decoy is simply the easiest thing to say
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 12:27:59 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 16, 2012, 12:27:25 PM
*rtrl*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 16, 2012, 12:28:27 PM
reading  reading reading and I still don't know what to believe.

Please someone can tell me how people found out of Tim Simkin in the first place?
Let's say I'm new to TIAI and STUDY and I read and I am suspicious - what should I google to get to Tim Simkin without knowing from before that Tim Simkin exists? Let's say I only know about TS, TIAI and Study. How do I get to Tim Simkin?
Because of S.T.U.D.Y.
TS posted as STUDY on the old board, signing with the phrase "Study To Understand Doctrines Yourself". If you search this phrase you find everything else.
You can see his old posts on the old mjkit
You are right, if I google Study To Understand Doctrines Yourself it takes me straight to Tim Simkin's site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 16, 2012, 12:38:49 PM
I read quick one of the letters. It looks interesting and worth a try to read to see what that man was/ is up to.

Imo, any "sect leader" who does not manipulate you to harm yourself or others or use you in his/her benefit is not a danger.

By the little i read, seems like this author is of the belief that by making people to study the concept of GOD and understanding the philosophy of  faith positive changes can take place. That view is quite interesting imo and I talk from the human psych point of view.

I would write more about this interesting subject but in order to do that I need more material to read to be able to understand what approach this "TS" is using.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

January 16, 2012, 12:43:36 PM
I agree with what Bec said, words to ponder.

This sums it up perfectly:

Front said:
If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael.

If you don't have faith in God, then have faith and beLIEve in Michael, end of story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Anna_Topic starter

January 16, 2012, 12:45:50 PM
@Bec

Yes, I understand, but not in the way you are hoping I will.

You can dress it up all you want but the fact remains, Anna, and you said it yourself (in bold above), you are making a CHOICE here. You get to decide what is legit and worthy of your time and what is BS and worth none of your time. You are trying to justify blaming someone else (TS) for your emotional fallout over that choice. If you chose not to take responsibility for your own choices, fine, but don't go pointing the finger of blame at other people.
bec you don't get it. You simply don't get it. It's not about shifting the blame on anyone. It above all an overall concern towards what this all has turned into. I read many comments and one of the comments that pushed me to open the thread was one from fordtocarr sometime last week, when she said she posts less and less because she doesn't feel to fit into it anymore. A lot of us sense strange things happening. Not from yesterday or last month, but slowly. A lot of us at this time need some solid answers. Would Michael really want all the people to leave if his purpose was to have us here fighting for him? A lot of people stopped posting or even coming here. Because a lot of us feel worthless, and at this moment, at least since the sentence on November 29th there is nothing left to discuss about. Silence. And a lot of us stop and think.

We can leave, and then? We can stay aside and watch it unfold. Leave it all. But it's not something some of us feel Michael would want.  religion separated nations for centuries. Would Michael choose this to convey his message?

I tried my best to make myself understood but probably it's hard if someone really doesn't see what I see, feel what I feel. Well, we are different.
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 12:53:19 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 12:50:23 PM
What is wrong in here?  Not pointing at anyone in particular, but it feels like we are becoming more and more sensitive on the forum.  Everything seems to turn into a cynical debate rather than a conversation.   Can we lighten up just a little bit and get out of attack mode?  Purty pleeeeeeze…….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

_Anna_Topic starter

January 16, 2012, 12:54:55 PM
I hope this thread won't turn into a fight, I said this is not what I want. I hope it won't. It's for discussion, without doing it in Back's thread or a redirect thread, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 01:01:52 PM
Thank you for opening this thread Anna.

I am finding everyones posts very interesting.

Sorry I can't contribute much to the discussion, unfortunately time is a problem for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 16, 2012, 01:11:14 PM
Oh, so this is all a test, a mind game? I thought Michael had some serious reasons for this hoax, and now playing mind games and "testing" believers is one of them? That doesn't sound very likable at all.

Well maybe you thought incorrectly. Or perhaps more accurately, maybe you are too short sighted in your assessment. I am personally of the opinion that this hoax is for many reasons; multiple serious agendas being fulfilled via an entertainment vessel. I do believe the ARG aspect is a game designed to promote spiritual (non-religious) awakening and self exploration/awareness. You want to call that mind games, fine. I disagree with you.

But then perhaps I am thinking incorrectly as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 16, 2012, 01:12:30 PM
2.5 years after ... I do not think it would be necessary such discussions.  WTF??
I agree with Anna ... if we do not get answers, this hoax will lose the entire meaning. I do not understand the purpose of it all.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal