Re: Official General Prelim Discussion thread
January 07, 2011, 03:05:01 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Why are people being hostile?
This event was always coming,it's always been real and the facts remain.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion,no one's is less important than another so why is there such a negative vibe running through the last few pages of the thread?That isn't what it's about.
Every person here has their own view of what's going on so lets respect one another and KW.xo

Absolutely agree.  I hope my comments were not considered hostile as that was certainly not my intention. :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 07, 2011, 03:05:31 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
GUYS..  THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT.  
WAS MICHAEL ON THE BED OR ON THE FLOOR??????

Depends what room you are talking about:
Michael's bedroom, the guest room, Doc Murray's room?
For a CPR I would assume first on the bed and then on the floor?
For situps first on the floor and then into a shower and then into the bed?

The face in the ambulance pic was PERFECTLY shaved.
No way that one was showing a man after a sleepless night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 07, 2011, 03:15:31 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
GUYS..  THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT.  
WAS MICHAEL ON THE BED OR ON THE FLOOR??????

Depends what room you are talking about:
Michael's bedroom, the guest room, Doc Murray's room?
For a CPR I would assume first on the bed and then on the floor?
For situps first on the floor and then into a shower and then into the bed?

The face in the ambulance pic was PERFECTLY shaved.
No way that one was showing a man after a sleepless night.

OMG! Never in a million years would I have thought about THAT! BRILLIANT! It reminds me of Elle Woods (Naturally blond) crossexaming the girl with the perm who claimed she was in the shower washing her hair, that's why she couldn't hear anything. And then Elle exposing her lie: that you don't shower for 24 hours after having gotten a perm!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

January 07, 2011, 03:25:44 PM
latoyajackson Latoya Jackson
Hello all! I really want 2 thank U all for your love & support during this preliminary trial. Today was a very interesting day. More later!!
19hours ago

Interesting day?I'd say so Ms Jackson.
She sounded really sad at hearing that her brother was flatlining and no one was that arsed about rushing him anywhere or whether they felt a heartbeat or not....

The picture from the ambulance is fake though.It is photoshopped from a picture of Michael lying down on stage a few years back,it was actually proven.It has come from the NPG.

@peggy99 no it was just a general comment to everyone,I sounded quite harsh talking about how Taaj is a liar in a comment but it's true haha!I just want this thread to be and stay factual,informative,supportive and on the ball.
As Michael would say....WITH THE L O V E  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:35:21 PM by Sinderella
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 07, 2011, 03:28:03 PM
Interesting day?
I am not form USA, but her message sounds joyful. Your brother has been murdered according to you and the day was interesting?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

January 07, 2011, 04:04:50 PM
I am adding some old material that has been deleted since.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE EVENTS TOOK PLACE AS DESCRIBED.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE PERSON DESCRIBED WAS MJ.

It's a blog entry from a paramedic's wife on June 26, 2009:
CPR VIP: that’s the text message I received from Jeff at 2:38 PM yesterday. I am not going to write the name here because I don’t want search engines to turn it up but I think you know who I mean. As you know, Jeff’s fire station is in Bel Air and they got the emergency call. Jeff said they used everything in their paramedic kits and worked on him for 45 minutes taking turns doing chest compressions. He’s pretty sure he was gone before they got there. They went to UCLA medical center with him and had to stay quite a long time. I could see Jeff’s rescue ambulance- 71’s- on the news at the ER entrance for hours. He finally called me around 7 PM and still couldn’t say much. He was warned that the paparazzi can intercept cellphone calls. Back at his fire station, he was fielding phone calls from TMZ and other celebrity websites looking for information. Of course, he is saying, “No comment.” All of the guys on Jeff’s crew had cellphones with cameras but not one took a photo. That would be a million dollar photo. I asked him what I could write today and he said that he would only be comfortable with this… so that’s all for now. We also lost Farrah Fawcett yesterday and that was a long, hard brave struggle that she fought. I had the Farrah Flip back in the 1970’s… we all did.

This man is said to have texted at 2:38 p.m. "CPR VIP".
This does NOT express any occurance of a death.
The death was communicated by family and media.
2.26pm (10.26pm) - Jackson is officially pronounced dead.
2.35pm (10.35pm) – Fire official tells LA Times that Jackson is in hospital. This is then reported by Associated Press
2.44pm (10.44pm) - TMZ.com breaks news Jackson has died, leading Google to crash.

And WHY was the paramedic warned about paparazzi's methods? By whom?
Disclosure agreement? Exclusivity contract with TMZ?

Don't forget Michael sitting up on the stretcher when entering UCLA.
[youtube:3bck0qsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4eJtRCVaaM[/youtube:3bck0qsc]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And the bodyguards with a person changing cloths?
[youtube:3bck0qsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAUnjTt8D8[/youtube:3bck0qsc]

Indeed an interesting day in court that only thickened the fog - "creamy days".  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 07, 2011, 04:42:16 PM
Awesome find/piece of info Grace!
Just watching those vids now

Note***
Court is expecting to be ending early today because it is a 'friday' lol...no idea what difference that makes to life but it is and so it gives me time to get day 4 sorted too.
Day 3 summary and Day 4 will go up before tomorrow morning so we have lots to look into over the weekend,get refreshed on what's gone in the past and what's been said this week.

Link from CNN to read in the mean time

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 07, 2011, 05:03:10 PM
Serenitys_dream wrote:
Given these things, it is possible that the trial is not a fake in itself. It may be that this a real court proceeding in an effort to show how the courts can be manipulated, as part of an ARG scenario and/or a sort of "live action drama" being played out before the entire world. A Vendetta even. This also shows how the legal system can get it so wrong, how the media can report things without really investigating or asking pertinent questions. It could also be in an effort to try to open the general publics eyes to the all the inconstancies, get them asking questions and awaken even more people to the idea that Michael Jackson is actually alive.  

Yes, that's exactly what I think.
The trial is real and I expect it will end in 2012, more controversial witnesses will testify in the next 6+ months. It's getting more&more interesting and thrilling and sure there will be moments you wanna scream. Especially because of all the media speculations and "how the media can report things without really investigating or asking pertinent questions". Very interesting for Michael & his hoax team to investigate the trial, the media moves and the public, which will be used for a docu drama or "live action drama" like SD wrote, with the red line of creating public awareness of Michael being alive AND how media can easily fool everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 07, 2011, 05:13:36 PM
This is definitely going to be a roller coaster!  And it is going to last for a long time.  If some of you are old enough,  Do you all remember the OJ Simpson court case.  It lasted for a very long time and it wasn't as high profile as MJ.  I am actually very surprised that MJ's case is not televised.  OJ's was.  I can remember coming home from work, wanting nothing more than to relax and watch my soap oprahs, but I couldn't because this case was on the tv.  
If you feel that you are getting overwhelmed with it.  Take a break from this site.  This is not the time for all of us to be falling apart and giving up hope that he is alive.  Like many have said before, we all knew this day was coming.  We just need to remember that this is just prelim. The judge is trying to figure out if there is enough evidence to proceed to trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 05:25:53 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
This is definitely going to be a roller coaster!  And it is going to last for a long time.  If some of you are old enough,  Do you all remember the OJ Simpson court case.  It lasted for a very long time and it wasn't as high profile as MJ.  I am actually very surprised that MJ's case is not televised.  OJ's was.  I can remember coming home from work, wanting nothing more than to relax and watch my soap oprahs, but I couldn't because this case was on the tv.  
If you feel that you are getting overwhelmed with it.  Take a break from this site.  This is not the time for all of us to be falling apart and giving up hope that he is alive.  Like many have said before, we all knew this day was coming.  We just need to remember that this is just prelim. The judge is trying to figure out if there is enough evidence to proceed to trial.

I can certainly remember the OJ trial and was indeed glued to my TV.  If you think of all the things that were televised regarding the OJ case it does seem somewhat strange that we have nothing at all of importance in the MJ case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 05:32:55 PM
Quote from: "peggy99"
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"

I can certainly remember the OJ trial and was indeed glued to my TV.  If you think of all the things that were televised regarding the OJ case it does seem somewhat strange that we have nothing at all of importance in the MJ case.

I think the media is noticing all the facts mismatched and absurdities that are being reported.
They're just watching.
Here in Brazil, they just gave few details of the first day and stopped there. Maybe go back to comment only on the last day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Lady J

January 07, 2011, 05:34:15 PM
Mel and her 2 friends who are in her appartment are so harshhhhhhhhhh! They say that we are not grieving..and not hurting. BITCHES
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 05:43:31 PM
Los Angeles (CNN) -- A coroner's investigator testified Friday that she recovered a dozen bottles of propofol from the closet of Michael Jackson's bedroom, including an empty bottle found on the floor near his bed.

Propofol is the surgical anesthetic that the Los Angeles County coroner concluded killed Jackson when it was combined with sedatives given the pop star to help him.

Coroner's investigator Elissa Fleak was the 16th witness to testify in the preliminary hearing, being held to decide if the involuntary manslaughter case against Dr. Conrad Murray will go to trial.

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will decide if there is "probable cause" to move the case forward. The hearing is expected to last two or three weeks with 20 to 30 witnesses.

A look back at MJ's death as trial nears RELATED TOPICS
Conrad Murray
Michael Jackson
A Houston cocktail waitress, Sade Anding, testified Friday that she was on the phone with the singer's doctor when the doctor suddenly stopped responding to her just before noon on June 25, 2009.

That is the moment prosecutors contend Dr. Conrad Murray first realized Jackson had stopped breathing.

"I didn't hear him on the phone anymore," Anding said. "I heard commotion as if the phone was in a pocket and I heard coughing and I heard a mumbling of voices."

Anding stayed on the phone for another five minutes, listening and wondering why the man she sometimes dated wasn't responding, she said. "Hello, hello, are you there?" she testified she said.

The timing of the phone call is key to the prosecution's timeline of when Murray realized his famous patient was dying. Based on testimony so far, the moment came about 11:57 p.m.

The coroner concluded Jackson died from "acute propofol intoxication," in combination with "the contributory affects of the benzodiazepines," Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney David Walgren said.

Murray acknowledged to investigators that he gave Jackson propofol, a powerful anesthetic used for surgery, and benzodiazepines to help him sleep in the hours before his death, the prosecutor said.

Although Jackson was likely dead on arrival at the hospital, emergency room doctors continued resuscitation efforts for more than an hour, two UCLA doctors testified Thursday.

Dr. Thao Nguyen said Murray "appeared devastated" as she spoke to him in the emergency room.

"He asked me not to give up easily and try my best to save the patient," Nguyen testified.

But the doctor in charge testified Jackson was dead when the ambulance pulled up to the emergency room door at 1:13 p.m.

"The patient had no signs of life," Dr. Richelle Cooper testified.

After an hour of frantic efforts to restart Jackson's heart, the UCLA doctors made a deal with Murray, Nguyen said.

A balloon pump would be placed into Jackson's aorta in an effort to increase the oxygen supply and decrease the demands on the heart, Nguyen said.

They agreed to the last-ditch effort with the "understanding with Dr. Murray that if this should fail we will call it," Nguyen said. "Unfortunately, it did not help revive the patient."

Cooper declared Jackson dead at 2:26 p.m.

The prosecution contends that Murray misled the doctors about what might have caused Jackson to stop breathing -- information that might have helped them revive the singer.

"Dr. Murray reported the patient had been in his usual state of health, not ill, but working very hard, and he thought he may be dehydrated," Cooper said.

Both doctors said Murray told them about one benzodiazepine, Lorazepam, that he gave Jackson, but he said nothing about the propofol or other benzodiazepines he later told investigators about.

"He said that the patient had been preparing for a tour in England and had been very tired and had some difficulty sleeping and had some medications for sleep," Nguyen said.

Prosecutors presented phone records Thursday that suggest Murray was talking on his cell phone almost nonstop for the 45 minutes leading up to when he realized Jackson was not breathing.

Why do doctors experienced a major medical center like UCLA would try to resurrect a dead patient for at 2 hours? They did not consider the possibility of brain death?
Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 05:44:59 PM by AnaMarcia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Serenitys_Dream

January 07, 2011, 05:44:24 PM
Friday, January 7, 2011
Dr. Conrad Murray Prelim: Day 4 Part II
This is an unedited, DRAFT entry. I've posted this without edit to give you news as quickly as possible, so please understand there are typos and could be some information that is not as clear as the MSM reports, or 100% accurate. ~ Sprocket

#15 Elissa Fleak

Where employed LA Co. Coroner Investigator. Performs Investigations at scenes. Notify family Write reports for pathologists. Assist investigation. 8 years (in job).

Working in that capacity in June 2009

Learned of the death of entertainer MJ? Yes I did.

In response to learning that information did you respond to UCLA medical center?

What time did you respond. Can I check my notes? Yes. I arrived at hospital at 17:20 hours.

At UCLA ? Yes 5 :20 pm? correct.

At your arrival to UCLA did you make physical observations of the decadent?

To perform an external body examination. Anything I could infer, to the cause of death, for my report?
Looking for wounds, knife wounds? Yes.

Did not find anything at that time.

Obtained 4 vials of blood from UCLA staff labeled Gershwin (gives label #)? Yes. Correct.

Were those vials of blood logged into the coroners office? Yes.

Was to preserve them ? Yes for toxicology purposes.
On that date did you respond to that location of 100 N Carolwood. LA Yes. After ER room, I went to the house. To observe the scene investigation.
She specifically did an investigation of that bedroom area.

Exhibit on the ELMO. Identified where she was told the decedent was before taken to the hospital. Photo of the two tables, night stands, she identifies them.

People’s 9. Recognize? Yes. the diagram of the second floor of the house. Depicts the bedroom you just described? Yes.

At this point did you begin taking photographs and documenting some of the items you found relevant to pertaining to cause of death.
Yes.
Begin with any prescription . Yes, I began with several pill bottles on the night stand rigt next to the bed.

Did you document inventory. yes I did.

documented on a coroners 3A form Yes I did.

Do you remember what perscirptions you recovered? Yes I do.
What did you recover? flomax clonazapan, diazapam, lorazapam, tomazapam, trazadone tiziaandine.

Also collected several pill bottles, tubes of lotion. Hydrocodone. tube of lidocane lotion. That was it on the night stand.

How about benequin. Yes. There was benequin. Lotion in a tube? Yes it was.

Did you document who prescribed? of the diazapam Dr. M
flomax Murray
lotion of lidocane Murray
mirazapam Murray
tomazapam Murray
flonazapam Metzger
Trizadone Metzget
(last one) Dr. Klein.

Photos of a night stand, close up of table next to night stand,

Do you see the two separate tables. photo.

Describes another photo of area where prescription bottles were.

in a basket in the lower shelf of one of the tables. And on other areas of the table.

Tube of lidocaine lotion on table. There was a syringe on the table and one on the ground as well, next to the bed.

The plunger and the top part of the syringe. (to which you would attach a needle) Yes.

New photos of syringes, of oxygen tank, other items.

Identifying photos with more items IV bag with connected tubing.

Blue “ambu” bag. goes to a nasal cannula. I did describe it as a “broken” syringe because the two pieces are separated from each other. I should have ...they’re not broken.

Syringe on the table, needle on the floor, they may have been together they may not have been. correct.

Was there also an IV stand....
I think someone was knocking at door....bailiff got up.

If you were facing at the bed, at the foot of the bed at the head of the bed it would be to your right? Yes. (IV stand)

I’m starting to yawn. I got less than four hours of sleep last night. It’s going to be a long two hours now.

Showing her photos of nightstand and IV stand and IV kit attached. Yes. Describes where everything is. It’s a saline bag.

In addition to observations of what you described. Did you locate a ju that appears to be a jug of urine. there was a chair behind and to the left of you that had a bottle of urine and several urine pads. Peoples 35.

Identifies the items in the photo.

Medical type container for holding urine.? correct

Recovered an open box of disposable hypodermic needles? Yes. It was on the two tables as well. Recovered IV catheters? Yes. Is it all documented in your form? Yes it is.

Recovered an empty vial of propofol and tomazinil?? Between the two night stands

More photographs presented.

Was this an empty full, partially full bottle of propofol? It was empty.

Verifies where the propofol vial was oo the floor.

200 mg bottle of propofol? Yes.

Now did you return to the location of 100 N Carolwood June 29th 2009? Yes continued your investigation? Yes.

Photos for clarification. Describe if you well, if you would walk from this area, bedroom 2 closed.

It’s an attached room lined with wooden closets lined with wood. About the size of a regular room? Yes.

She went into this closet area. recovered items that were logged into evidence?

Was that logged (the syringes) as medical evidence #1? yes.

Describes how items were logged into evidence and the numbers given.

People’s 39, 40, 41, 42 43 44 45 photos.

Ppl 39. This is the closet area. Wooden cabinet area. Shows evidence that she collected on 29th. Showing ppls 40 close up of same items. Some bags as well as some plastic bags containing items. Did you remove those items from that cabinet and inventory them on that day? Yes I did.

Is this a photo of some of those items after being laid out on a table.

Yes it is.
Describe

1 black square bag with a zipper. recovered from cabinet area.
1 dark blue bag with a zipper with Costco on the outside.
light blue and brown colored bag. With a zipper with baby essentials bag .
Misc. medical supplies
As well as creams? Yes bag full of bedoquin lotions. Yes, those are bottles, tubes of lotions.

Did you empty and inventory the contents of these items? Yes I did.

This box, a black pressure cuff?
bottles? three bottles of lidocaine. vials. of lidocaine.
Check notes to remember if the bottles were full or not. 2 were empty and one of them had some liquid in it. All three of them had been opened.

They were 30 mil bottles.
Large dark blue Costco bag.

Large blue Costco bag.

Did you find saline bag that had been apparently cut open?
Yes I did.

Find anything in that saline bag?
A bottle of propofol inside that cut open bag.

Photo shown.Yes, (that’s what she found)

Can you describe what I’m showing can you describe?
It’s a slit in the bag.

Did you take this photograph..That was the propofol bottle that was inside the IV bag?
Yes.

In addition the IV bag with the slit in and the100 mg propofol you mentioned what else did you find. 20 ml bottle of propofol bottle.

back to 100 ml bottle It was open and had liquid in it.

20ml open with liquid in it.

10 mi morazapam bottle open with liquid in it.
2 bottles of midazalom 10 ml both open both had liquid in them.

Was there any other items in there? bloody piece of gauze A bag of miscelaneous packaging medical packaging and finger pulse monitor.

Also did same inventory of the light blue and brown baby essentials bag.

2 100ml bottles of propofol
2 20 ml bottles of propolf unopened
(3?) bottles of 20
3 20 ml bottles of lidocaine opened.
1 30 mil bottle of lido unopened
20 ml bottle of diazolam opened
I can’t keep up. more unopened. 5 mi dia? opened.
1 4ml ? opened
1 4ml of diazopam unopened.

Where these other items.

Red pill bottle with no label that contained 14 caples turend out ot be emphederine. Over the counter night drops.
Five bus cards of Dr. Murray.

and IV clamp
blue strip of rubber.

Recognized the rubber as used for a tourniquet.
n total, looking at contents of both bags, is accurate to say, there were 11 bottles of propofol? correct
In addition to the one empty bottle on the floor of propofol there were a total of 12 bottles of propofol. is it true there were six bottles of lidocaine? I’d have to count.

Could you please? Six correct. In addition to the lidocaine lotion. Correct.

Another photo exhibit. Photo of some of the contents of the baby’s essentials bag.
Describes the items that were all in the photo...medicines.

Nothing further.

CROSS FLANAGAN.

You made a search of the bedroom on 25th in the evening? Yes. And that’s where you obtained all of the photos and the bed and the surrounding the bed.

Some were taken on the 29th.

I was told by detectives additional information medical evidence at the house.
They told you Dr. Murray told them a location and what they had?

Did they tell you the interview that they had was from Dr. Murray? Yes Obj sust stricken.
did they tell you what information that had that you obj on? obj sust
Why did you go back on the 29th. I was told there was additional evidence at the house.

detective smith. did he tell you what there was? no.
Did he tell you where to look? Yes. In that closet room.

Had you looked in that room ion the 25th. I did not. I may have glanced in the room but I did not search it.

So you went back looking for evidence that detective smith said would be there. Yes.

Did you search any of the other items. any of the other drawers/ yes.
Was all of the stuff that you found that you took int your custody, was all in that one little are, (lists the bag)

Those three bags were found in that cabinet yes.

When you wen through and searched all the drawers and cabinets in that room, did you ever find a trash bag?

What type of trash bag?

Like a grocery trash bag? No

In the plastic bag, there was something that was crumpled up...
Discussion about bag, and biggies.

It was clear plastic bag about a gallon. There was no zipper, it was just open at the top.

There was clumped up plastics, like disposable syringes, thacaging surrounding syringes, tissues, crumpled up.

Like anything that had biological material on it?
(missed answered) I’m almost falling asleep.
It was in the Costco plastic bag, but I don’t remember specifically if it was crumpled up.

Questions now about the IV bag with the propofol bottle in it. Questioning her about how much was left in the bottle. She didn’t inventory for amount any bottles that were opened.

Notes printed, residual. She means the bag was fingerprinted. She doesn’t remember how many bottles were full or less full, she didn’t document that at the time.

You fingerprinted? I didn’t fingerprint.

Notes mean, the bottle was open, it had liquid in it and it was fingerprinted.

At this time, I believe it was possible to be fingerprinted. We at not fingerprinted at that time when I wrote my notes.

You didn’t use the term positive for liquid you just have residual. “In my mind it means the same thing. It was just how I was taking notes.

The black square bags. One things you have listed, it’s crossed out. It ‘s just a number 2. the first item was the firs bag. ??? I’m not getting this.

I don’t know why I crossed that number out.

2 vials... Empty means there was on liquid in it that I could see.
Clarifies her notes how she listed the items.

The Costco bag was a mixture of of partially used and full bottles? Did they all have liquid in them? Yes. Some were partially used? Correct.

The IV from the IV bag. Last page of your worksheet. “IV bag from the IV stand.”
Did it have liquid in it? Yes.
Did you have it fineger printed? I don’t remember.

This IV bag had some tubing coming down from it. Yes. And in the tubing hand an IV in it?

half way from the tubing there was a clamp and that clamp had a syringe in it.
The plunger was depressed. I don’t remember if there was a small amount of liqued in the syringe?

Was the plunger completely depressed? I don’t remember exactly where it was.
Was there residue? I don’t remember?

Was there more tubing below that IV port? yes.
Did that tubing have liquid in it? I don’t remember?

Did the tubing above it have liquid in it? yes.
Was that clear? Yes
Was the IV bag clear? Yes.
Did it have a milky appearance to it? It was clear.

When you went back on the 29th, was this the only thing you collected from the bedroom? yes.

????

One of the items, I think this bag, fingerprint dust, the only you remember is from the IV bag itself? Yes.
Rember that the IV bag had about 1/2 to 3/4 full when it was hanging.

You were on the 25th, and you found quite a few things. Can I have the photographs?

The red highlighted portion is NOT in the autopsy report. E. Fleak does not report finding this IV bag with a slit in it and a propofol bottle inside on either visit to the Carolwood home (June 25 & June 29). There is no IV stand as having been reported found in E. Fleaks inventory of items found in the Autopsy Report.

This is how they are suggesting that the propofol was administered to Michael. Yet why isn't it documented in the autopsy report, like everything else? TMZ previously reported about a propofol bottle being ripped open at the top and infused but nothing like this has ever appeared before.

It appears that the items have not been fingerprinted (except one of the IV Bags).
Why not? Wouldn't it be part of the evidence collection to fingerprint these items?

None of the bottles found contents were tested nor were the amounts in any bottles recorded. This is really sloppy.

This is also the second witness of the day who could not "recall" or "remember"(Nicole Alvarez being the other). Who isn't going to remember the events that they took part in regarding the death of the most famous musician in the world, the king of pop.

This really is the greatest show on earth of ridiculous and ineptness I have heard. I can not fathom how if Michael really is dead that this would be considered an in-depth and complete investigation. I can't stop shaking my head as I read these reports from inside the court room. Just simply unbelievable!
Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 05:49:17 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 05:47:47 PM

Why do doctors experienced a major medical center like UCLA would try to resurrect a dead patient for at 2 hours? They did not consider the possibility of brain death?

UCLA physicians have had previous success with reviving patients who were clinically dead; one, a female who was deceased for two hours.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal