liegi

Re: Kai Chase......Again.
January 18, 2010, 03:10:16 PM
I know. There were so many things he could have done. Why something so extreme? It's just so frustrating trying to understand.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 04:51:21 PM
Death is only the end for the individual if they really die. Sales revenue can increase if an artist really dies e.g. Elvis. For this discussion let's assume EP is really dead. MJ is a "record breaker" in all that he does. Whether it's the longest video or piece as I know MJ likes to say, or donations to charitable causes or innovating dance, MJ is revolutionary in his approach to his craft. I think that is what we are experiencing with this whole adventure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 18, 2010, 05:06:12 PM
Yes, it's probably an exercise in extreme creativity which we can understand only to a small extent, or partially.  MJ has been part of the music business for 45 years.  I don't think there is any artist alive that has been around as long as he has. Who knows what he has seen or experienced or felt?  In addition, he is around people and technologies because of his connection to Sony that are far ahead of what we know now.  They are probably experimenting with technologies that will be used ten years from now.  Maybe this is part of an artistic experiment that will be years in the making. It's an adventure he told us.  He instructed his dancers not to be nervous.  
This is his evolution as a person and as an artist.  After all, the 80s are finally over, aren't they?  Maybe this coming decade is about inner development as opposed to the outward display of wealth that was typical of the last part of the 20th century.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 05:09:25 PM
OH YEAH!! I forgot all about her saying that..SHE DID SAY THAT! HA!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

January 18, 2010, 05:19:13 PM
liegi, Regarding MJ in TII speaking to the dancers do you not think MJ was telling us, the audience/fans not to be nervous? MJ did not seem to look around at the group if he was addressing them? I think you have some interesting points in your last post particularly about new technology and it being an artistic and extreme experiment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 19, 2010, 01:06:52 AM
yes, mjjveritas.  I never thought of Michael Jackson that way because I took him for granted and placed him aside Madonna and other icons of the 80s (I was more of a classic rock person myself).  After his "death" I began to delve into his ART.  Then, as we all have, I became fascinated by the artist and the persona.  It became obvious, as it has to the others, that he was not what he let the world perceive.  After you scratch the surface, you discover the depths that were his reality.  This is what makes him stand out over all the other artists.  Other popular artists simply lack his depth. I attribute this to his knowledge of the the so-called "business".  Yes, I think the technology may be behind this.  Do you remember the posting about the aliases he used for drugs?  They were supposed to be aliases of people in high-tech.  I am trying to research blu-ray technology and its role in this.  Soon, we will be able to do doctoral theses on these matters!!! Kidding aside, this has shown how shallow and superficial the media really is.  He has really demonstrated that they really do not portray the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 07:14:27 AM
liegi, I've always been fascinated with MJ because as you point out he has a depth about him. There is mystery, charisma in abundance and a uniqueness about MJ which makes him incomparable. I don't care about other artists and what they get up to. MJ is different. To quote his character in "Thriller", "I'm not like other guys". That always makes me smile. Regarding your point about the aliases, I didn't know they were names of hi-tech people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rux

January 23, 2010, 04:19:00 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

First time i watched these 2 videos something strange, to say the least, caught my eye. It seems to me Kai is repeating several uneccessary  details in her statements, which wouldn't be wrong but the way she says things ..there's just something fishy in it... Bear with me, please :) Here are just a few of the details that she repeated/mentioned which I found to be out of place and extremely unnatural :

-mentioning the way MJ liked his food (hotel food). She repeats it in both videos.
-she mentions the stairwell that leads into the kitchen. She repeats it in both videos.
-"security skipping stairs". Repeats exact same expression.
-"come together in unity". Repeats exact same expression.
- ...the den, which is not far from the kitchen.. She repeats it in both videos.

Imagine yourself retelling someone about a very important sad event which you were a part of... or any event for that matter. Then imagine yourself retelling that same event to someone else.. would you use the same expressions,  you did with the first person?  

You really have to watch these videos in order to get what I'm saying. On the surface, there's nothing wrong with what she says. But it seemed to me like she wrote it down somewhere and learnt it by heart. Either she was hiding something or she was lying. Repeating details is a sign of lying.
From my life experience, whenever I told someone something and then told some one else that same exact story, i didn't use the same specific unnecessary details. Because when you have a true memory in your head you will portray it on a subjective level, rather than on an objective level. What I mean is, you will express the feelings you have connected to that event, rather than repeat specific non-essential  details about it.

Of course, I could be very wrong...I'm very interested in what people on this forum think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Divinity in motion

liegi

January 23, 2010, 04:38:26 PM
Well, I think Kai doesn't convince us for many reasons.  You have described some of the things that just don't make sense in her interviews. She rings false. Why indeed would she repeat the same details? Why mention MJ flirted with her?  You could tell the Today show journalist was skeptical (probably why they recreated the meals on television).  Finally, why was she the only one who spoke after the "death"?  Wouldn't other staff have stepped forward?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rux

January 23, 2010, 05:04:52 PM
this is the video where she supposedly says "and he was ok".. it seems to me she just repeated "that he was ok"   :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Divinity in motion

liegi

January 23, 2010, 05:31:47 PM
I've never seen that video. She looks exhausted.  Who was that person with her?  I heard "that he was OK" too. There's a look in her eyes that is not convincing. She is either acting or withholding info.  Notice how she stammers when the reporter asks why was Prince asked to go upstairs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 05:36:09 PM
Quote from: "liegi"
I've never seen that video. She looks exhausted.  Who was that person with her?  I heard "that he was OK" too. There's a look in her eyes that is not convincing. She is either acting or withholding info.  Notice how she stammers when the reporter asks why was Prince asked to go upstairs.

i dont get why orince was asked to come upstairs anyway! and why in the hell would she send him if something was SERIOUSLY wrong like she said ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 06:00:25 PM
She mentioned that she looked at her cell phone and learned it was noon or something like that.  Were there no clocks in the home?  Also she said the nanny and the housekeeper were present.  They gathered in a circle, blah, blah.  Who was the nanny at that time?  Nanny Grace?  Were these 2 people ever interviewed?  I mean I would think that EVERY body on the premises would have been interviewed at some point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 23, 2010, 06:08:55 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
She mentioned that she looked at her cell phone and learned it was noon or something like that.  Were there no clocks in the home?  Also she said the nanny and the housekeeper were present.  They gathered in a circle, blah, blah.  Who was the nanny at that time?  Nanny Grace?  Were these 2 people ever interviewed?  I mean I would think that EVERY body on the premises would have been interviewed at some point.
Grace couldn't be present, 'cause she was in London that day. Deepak Chopa wrote on June 26th:

His children's nanny and surrogate mother, Grace Rwaramba , is like another daughter to me. I introduced her to Michael when she was eighteen, a beautiful, heartwarming girl from Rwanda who is now grown up. She kept an eye on him for me and would call me whenever he was down or running too close to the edge. How heartbreaking for Grace that no one's protective instincts and genuine love could avert this tragic day. An hour ago she was sobbing on the telephone from London. As a result, I couldn't help but write this brief remembrance in sadness. But when the shock subsides and a thousand public voices recount Michael's brilliant, joyous, embattled, enigmatic, bizarre trajectory, I hope the word "joyous" is the one that will rise from the ashes and shine as he once did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions