Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
August 03, 2011, 04:34:14 PM
Guys, okay.  TS has said "Part of the good investigation skills here, is learning how to critically examine things from the OPPOSITE perspective than your own belief"

So, let's look at this as a nonbeliever.
Paris is only 13. I wouldn't expect her to be tweeting about murder and death and TPTB. I doubt everything that she writes is intended to be a clue, maybe sometimes Michael has used her for clues (the speech at the grammys, etc.) but after all, she's just a kid. Some of you say that her laughing is a bad thing. It's been 2 years, yes if Michael really died, we would obviously still be very upset about it, but you're not allowed to laugh at all after someone has passed? If I were a nonbeliever, I would be happy that she's laughing because in my eyes, it would mean that she was able to move on, and smile again. Michael wouldn't want her being sad, after all.

Some of you have said things like "OH MY! SHE PUT A SMILEY FACE! THAT SEALS THE DEAL! MICHAELS ALIVE!" and I'm just like.... she smiled .. she can't smile & still be sad about her Dad's death inside?

I smile 3748942 times a day, but I don't feel happy. /:

So, of course I think Michael's alive,  but I don't think every single tweet has a meaning.  :|
Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 04:37:00 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 03, 2011, 05:13:45 PM
What is weird to me in her tweets is, she writes nothing emotional about her dad. Actually this is very good news for us, the believers. :) She writes almost nothing about him tho. She didn't make a single tweet on the 25th. She hasn't seen her friends for a couple of days and she made a tweet and wrote how much she missed them. So what I'm saying is, if her dad was really gone I'm pretty sure that she would write somethings to him, especially on his death anniversary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2011, 05:21:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2011, 05:32:02 PM

YOU GO MS. PARIS JACKSON! 100% Jackson Blood! She got the HEE HEE and the HOOO! running through her veins! lol you tell 'em Paris who your dad is, the Great but NOT Late Michael Jackson!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

August 03, 2011, 05:56:27 PM
Do not under estimate Paris, she is a very intelligent young lady. She will not twitter anything about her father, if she would she will know she may have to answer the follower questions, and she will not want to say something that will jeopardize her father's death hoax. Like they say better safe then sorry.

I do not have twitter, does anyone know if Prince have twitter? Does he write anything about Michael? I have a strong feeling that Michael tells them what to write, or better yet, it could be Michael's twitter account, using Paris's name, what better to disguise yourself again..  lolol/ I am stating this, because someone made a remark stating that she tweets very late, so maybe it is not her, but Michael.. Like I said just a feeling I have. blessing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 03, 2011, 06:04:20 PM
Do not under estimate Paris, she is a very intelligent young lady. She will not twitter anything about her father, if she would she will know she may have to answer the follower questions, and she will not want to say something that will jeopardize her father's death hoax. Like they say better safe then sorry.

I do not have twitter, does anyone know if Prince have twitter? Does he write anything about Michael? I have a strong feeling that Michael tells them what to write, or better yet, it could be Michael's twitter account, using Paris's name, what better to disguise yourself again..  lolol/ I am stating this, because someone made a remark stating that she tweets very late, so maybe it is not her, but Michael.. Like I said just a feeling I have. blessing.

Yep, Prince has a twitter account too but he doesn't post no more on Twitter. He wrote nothing about his dad during the time he was posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2011, 06:38:34 PM
People... Does anybody honestly believe Hollywood Tonight isn't MJ? I mean, I would only ever believe that if he himself told me so. If it's not him singing, it's a guy sounding 100000000% like him. And this has never even been suggested, the Cascio tracks were in question, but the other songs? Next thing people are going to say is it wasn't MJ singing on Bad.

But if this is Paris' real account, wouldn't she know? At least if Michael's alive. You could say he would've probably told her.

I'm confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

shamz

August 04, 2011, 08:54:11 AM
I'm following her as well, it could actually be her cos she's got Jermaine and Prince but at the same time I could be wrong and it could be someone just faking themselves to be her, Prince and Jermaine.
I've read her tweets and btw...SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!!! It makes you wonder how Michael's little princess is gradually growing into a woman, although she'll always be daddy's little girl xx  :-*

idk how long you've been following her, but she's proved on several occasions that she's the real dea. ;)

lol not 2 long buh if ur saying dat shez proved herself many timez then thats cool hehe thanks xx

I would be shocked (more shocked than most people r gonna be when they find out MJ is alive ::P ) if her account isnt real. Too many personal pic to be a fake. And most "posers" steal her pics, but she is the one who post them first.

looooool that is true but i think people are gonna be more shocked when Michael returns...there are many people out there who make fake accounts and say that their, in this case, Paris. But we will see..won't we?
Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:17:41 AM by shamz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

August 04, 2011, 10:12:50 AM
People... Does anybody honestly believe Hollywood Tonight isn't MJ? I mean, I would only ever believe that if he himself told me so. If it's not him singing, it's a guy sounding 100000000% like him. And this has never even been suggested, the Cascio tracks were in question, but the other songs? Next thing people are going to say is it wasn't MJ singing on Bad.

But if this is Paris' real account, wouldn't she know? At least if Michael's alive. You could say he would've probably told her.

I'm confused.

That is something I had wondered about too.  Maybe she was referring to the spoken part?  Although if I remember her comment correctly, she had said that it wasn't Michael singing.  That is actually one of the reasons I didn't believe it was her real twitter account, but it's hard to deny it not that she has posted that picture of herself holding the sign with her twitter account ID on it.  I guess we'll never really know all of the truths behind that album until Michael comes back (if he comes back) and addresses it himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2011, 10:58:36 AM

I'm confused.

That is something I had wondered about too.  Maybe she was referring to the spoken part?  Although if I remember her comment correctly, she had said that it wasn't Michael singing.  That is actually one of the reasons I didn't believe it was her real twitter account, but it's hard to deny it not that she has posted that picture of herself holding the sign with her twitter account ID on it.  I guess we'll never really know all of the truths behind that album until Michael comes back (if he comes back) and addresses it himself.

But that photo could be faked soooo easily. :) I'm not convinced it's her account. If it is, I still can't believe she would say it's not Michael on Hollywood Tonight. I mean, seriously, they even have that piece of paper in the booklet on which Michael wrote his ideas. This song was recorded for Invincible, it has a proper history, Michael has worked on this song with different people, it's definitely real. He even worked on it in recent years, and Paris should know that! (I think. ^^)
Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:01:11 AM by Bee Bee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

August 04, 2011, 11:45:32 AM
pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
if u luv something, let it go.. if it doesnt cum bak 2 u, hunt it down&kill it
3 Aug.

Oh God, I just hope this isn't her real twitter. If it is real, she's rude and tacky and obviously not under Michael's influence. People close to Michael and his kids have always said that the kids were incredibly well-mannered, that Michael raised them very well. Looking at those twitter posts, I don't get that impression. I'm SORRY. Her tweets are horrible, and she shouldn't be spending so much time in front of the computer. Imagine her writing like that in an exam paper: "if it doesnt cum bak 2 u"... Teachers will get a heart attack. Not saying people write like that in normal life if they do so online, but still, if you're 13, spending so much time writing crap like that, you might forget how to write properly soon. Just saying. I hope this isn't her real account. And I'm sorry if it is, but I do mean it, those posts are rude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

August 04, 2011, 12:55:06 PM
pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
3 Aug.

Oh God, I just hope this isn't her real twitter. If it is real, she's rude and tacky and obviously not under Michael's influence. People close to Michael and his kids have always said that the kids were incredibly well-mannered, that Michael raised them very well. Looking at those twitter posts, I don't get that impression. I'm SORRY. Her tweets are horrible, and she shouldn't be spending so much time in front of the computer. Imagine her writing like that in an exam paper: "if it doesnt cum bak 2 u"... Teachers will get a heart attack. Not saying people write like that in normal life if they do so online, but still, if you're 13, spending so much time writing crap like that, you might forget how to write properly soon. Just saying. I hope this isn't her real account. And I'm sorry if it is, but I do mean it, those posts are rude.

She's a 13 yr old kid, not a saint. When I was 13, unfortunately, I was doing alot worse that writing  "tacky" tweets. Besides, do we know these children personally? "Michael raised the very well", "well-mannered". How do you know that, because you heard some one say that about them, not that you've met them, and know that as a fact, right? I'm sure MJ has done a great job as a father, but we dont know him, or children personally. We jus know them from what we see, not from gettin a chance to know them.

I'm not trying down MJ's kids, they're sweat hearts, but come on. She's a kid and kids be mean or "rude", but also, we are not hearing her say these things, we're just reading them. Texts are matters of interperation, and can be percieved way different that what they really mean. These kids dont have to live up to what we expect from them.

What makes you think ANYONE would write about the way the send a text message or a tweet? You ever hear of "Diglossia"?

Most of her tweets say they're being posted from her Iphone. What 13 yr old isnt glued to their phone? She's being a normal kid. We're not with 24 hrs a day, so how would anyone know how long she sits infront of a computer?

I'm just saying, real or not, its twitter. She can do whatever she wants. I believe it is the real Paris. I'm sure MJ monitors things, and if he, her Father, can live with it, so can I.

I feel sorry for her. Even in the eyes of her father's fans, she'll never be accepted as a normal person. She'll always have to live up to what jackson fans expect of her. Theres nothing wrong with her being on twitter and absolutely nothing wrong with her tweets. In my opinion.

Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:59:35 PM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2011, 02:14:47 PM
pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
 3 Aug.

She's a 13 yr old kid, not a saint. When I was 13, unfortunately, I was doing alot worse that writing  "tacky" tweets. Besides, do we know these children personally? "Michael raised the very well", "well-mannered". How do you know that, because you heard some one say that about them, not that you've met them, and know that as a fact, right? I'm sure MJ has done a great job as a father, but we dont know him, or children personally. We jus know them from what we see, not from gettin a chance to know them.

I'm not trying down MJ's kids, they're sweat hearts, but come on. She's a kid and kids be mean or "rude", but also, we are not hearing her say these things, we're just reading them. Texts are matters of interperation, and can be percieved way different that what they really mean. These kids dont have to live up to what we expect from them.

What makes you think ANYONE would write about the way the send a text message or a tweet? You ever hear of "Diglossia"?

Most of her tweets say they're being posted from her Iphone. What 13 yr old isnt glued to their phone? She's being a normal kid. We're not with 24 hrs a day, so how would anyone know how long she sits infront of a computer?

I'm just saying, real or not, its twitter. She can do whatever she wants. I believe it is the real Paris. I'm sure MJ monitors things, and if he, her Father, can live with it, so can I.

I feel sorry for her. Even in the eyes of her father's fans, she'll never be accepted as a normal person. She'll always have to live up to what jackson fans expect of her. Theres nothing wrong with her being on twitter and absolutely nothing wrong with her tweets. In my opinion.

I know very well that 13-year-old kids can be rude. When saying Michael's kids are supposedly well-mannered, I went from what people close to him and the children have said, not from what I've "seen" myself, exactly. This is what we've all been told by those close to Michael. Of course, I don't know the children or Michael personally, but I'll trust those most who probably know what they talk about since that's all we have. And I have all the right to question the authenticity of Paris's supposed twitter account, and going from what I know, I just noted that her behaviour is quite different from what has been said.

I do know what "disglossia" is, thanks for reminding me, I just don't think writing as incorrectly as possible will help someone's actual spelling when it needs to be correct. And I also feel sorry for Paris, but not because of "what jackson fans [you mean people like me?] expect of her" but because of the possibility that she might be living without a father, "glued" to her phone instead. I don't think that's right and cool for a 13-year-old, and I didn't want to attack Paris or anyone, nor did I want to be attacked for expressing my own opinion. To each their own. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

August 04, 2011, 02:52:58 PM
pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
 3 Aug.

I know very well that 13-year-old kids can be rude. When saying Michael's kids are supposedly well-mannered, I went from what people close to him and the children have said, not from what I've "seen" myself, exactly. This is what we've all been told by those close to Michael. Of course, I don't know the children or Michael personally, but I'll trust those most who probably know what they talk about since that's all we have. And I have all the right to question the authenticity of Paris's supposed twitter account, and going from what I know, I just noted that her behaviour is quite different from what has been said.

I do know what "disglossia" is, thanks for reminding me, I just don't think writing as incorrectly as possible will help someone's actual spelling when it needs to be correct. And I also feel sorry for Paris, but not because of "what jackson fans [you mean people like me?] expect of her" but because of the possibility that she might be living without a father, "glued" to her phone instead. I don't think that's right and cool for a 13-year-old, and I didn't want to attack Paris or anyone, nor did I want to be attacked for expressing my own opinion. To each their own. Thanks.

You weren't attacked, I jus thoroughly disagree with you. That's my opinion in regards to the statement you made.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2011, 02:58:25 PM
@pariisjaxn
Paris Jackson

went to six flags today with the fam, it was so much fun :)
15 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

I had no idea what six flags was till I noticed this in the Daily Mail this evening.  :oops:

I think it is pretty clear the account is genuine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions