MJonmind

Re: IS THIS MICHAEL? NEW VOICE MESSAGE!
May 04, 2011, 03:00:40 AM
I couldn't hear the voice, but the posts of this TR sure are interesting to say the least and well worth "watching". I joined, but when to find the time to read 664 posts since Oct 2009 (I'll just stop in here).  And no one can ever say Michael would never do this or never say that. And didn't people say he used to spend hours and hours on the phone. So he's a strong communicater, loves doing it all day long! typing/  rr/

heartphantom
so TMZ is out if we trust this person.

"TMZ with your make believe
Your show is an illusion
Harvey's mind is a delusion
He got tricks up his sleeve"
Not if this is Michael posting on a forum that thinks he is dead and that there is no hoax. MJ moves easily in and out of disguise modes.IMO

Yes Gina, please, what did you say to get banned? suspicious//  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 03:33:42 AM
He keeps on deleting some of his old posts. When i joined the day before yesterday he has 666 posts, i was freaked  afraid/
Then on the same night he got to 668, and now it's only 664!
But people over there do call him BeLIEver  suspicious// so i don't know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 04, 2011, 05:14:15 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

Gina very interesting about what u said that you were banned from there, can i ask you what you wrote there? :lol:

Yesterday i found this interesting question from TR
[attachment=0:htdh6x2u]TR27.jpg[/attachment:htdh6x2u]

But he never answered to it himself and he never usually talks about Michael, on how much he loves him or how amazing he is or how much he loves his music. He only defends him if there are some rumors about Michael.

L.O.V.E to all!

I answered exactly to this question you posted above, about what we would want Michael to do if he was alive. Well I was saying that it doesn't matter what we want, Michael  would do what he pleases.
And I also said that I wouldn't expect Michael to confuse people like TR does.
I was kind of rude I know.

And TR wrote a poem there and he used some lyrics from Michael's songs and because I was angry I asked TR if to copy-paste Michael's lyrics was the best he can do.

mj_bad/

And I also told him that "keep watchin'" isn't original so if he's Back he should just say so.

That was all....and I was banned  geek/

About the underlined comment: Back did the same
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 06:20:53 AM
Maybe they protect him because he seems like a really nice person and he  said more than once that he is not Michael Jackson, he even made an audio to prove it.
I do poetry and Michael's influence is very strong, if he is an admirer of Michael's art i don't find anything suspicious if his poems look alike, it's not like he's selling them for profit, it's a forum, poetry corner, just like i keep them in my notebook because i am too shy. I've seen other forums where members shared their poems with parts of MJ song lyrics  in their poems. These members are part of MJ forums after all, so they may be touched by his influence.
I am sorry if he delets some posts, maybe he knows about this topic and that he is being read by us? This topic does not make him a very nice/honest person, we tagged him without being here, without knowing him and he never even pretend once that he is Michael Jackson. We have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 04, 2011, 07:29:20 AM
yeah he never pretended to be Michael Jackson but always talked suspicious with the intention of being mistaken with Michael Jackson. This is worse than when someone comes and says -" I'm Michael Jackson".

And if he really wanted to prove he is not Michael Jackson - he should have given the audio with his real voice, without special effects, but no, he chose to create more confusion, to make people listen and wondering is he Michael or not?

Yet I was banned for only 3 posts and after all I wasn't so rude or disrespectful in my opinion.

Just a little harsh.

I don't think Michael wouldn't accept some critics geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 04, 2011, 07:32:13 AM
maybe they banned me because I implied he could be Back :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 07:49:57 AM
And if he really wanted to prove he is not Michael Jackson - he should have given the audio with his real voice,
lol, maybe this is exactly what he needed to do in order to show he is not Michael  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 04, 2011, 08:59:55 AM
Does anyone else have any probs with that web site or is it just me? When I log into it I can not view any of the topics since my account has not been activated yet but they havent sent me alink for activation, I signed up a few months ago, anyone know wot Im supposed to do, I cant even contcat any of the admins. I even tried signing up with a new username still I got no activation link sent to my email.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 10:48:35 AM
My eyes are bugging out of my head.  afraid/  There is so much to read about this TR. He says on the voice message that Michael is living on the mother ship but then he giggles and laughs and says just kidding. That giggle!!!! It's just like Michael's but sounds like it's been altered to cover up the true sound of it. And, TR's avi picture on the forum is an alien, and some of his posts have references to mother ships and UFOs.

Kristina, that's a very interesting post from TR that you posted!

He posted this just today, and I noticed that his post number is back to 666 now. I'm with you all, I am getting creeped out!!!!!!!!!!  errrr

June 25
2 + 5 = 7

August 29
9 - 2 = 7

Basic mathematics session is now over......... CLAP CLAP!

In Matthew 18:22 Jesus said to forgive not 7 times but 77 times.

I think this Bible scripture can be applied to things we don't understand why people have done certain things they did. L.O.V.E. and accept and try try try to understand. Embrace patience and Trust the Big Picture. By the way the trial is delayed? Of course it's delayed. Again and again and again. Get your ready, it's gonna be the loooooooongest film in HIStory..............

God Bless you all.
Love,
T.R. xo

I agree with you, it COULD be Michael and he could be disguising his voice on purpose. Hence, the altered voice, but the speech patterns and pauses and enunciations are the same. I also agree even if it's NOT Michael he is definitely worth "watching."  mj_dance/

Can we invite him here??? LOL Or we could all go there, but that forum doesn't seem too hoax friendly.

Great posts and info here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 10:50:45 AM
So everything goes according to the plan if we take his words for real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 11:39:27 AM
I would think after all of this time that Michael is probably bored out of his mind.  I don't know if this is Michael or not and I refuse to speculate.  However, being that Michael is a playful person who likes to play jokes, I can imagine him feeling the need sometimes to let it out and just be silly.  Here or there, he should be able to feel free to do just that.  It's his world. mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 04, 2011, 11:57:38 AM
Quote from: "LoveUalways"
My eyes are bugging out of my head.  afraid/  There is so much to read about this TR. He says on the voice message that Michael is living on the mother ship but then he giggles and laughs and says just kidding. That giggle!!!! It's just like Michael's but sounds like it's been altered to cover up the true sound of it. And, TR's avi picture on the forum is an alien, and some of his posts have references to mother ships and UFOs.

Kristina, that's a very interesting post from TR that you posted!

He posted this just today, and I noticed that his post number is back to 666 now. I'm with you all, I am getting creeped out!!!!!!!!!!  errrr

June 25
2 + 5 = 7

August 29
9 - 2 = 7

Basic mathematics session is now over......... CLAP CLAP!

In Matthew 18:22 Jesus said to forgive not 7 times but 77 times.

I think this Bible scripture can be applied to things we don't understand why people have done certain things they did. L.O.V.E. and accept and try try try to understand. Embrace patience and Trust the Big Picture. By the way the trial is delayed? Of course it's delayed. Again and again and again. Get your ready, it's gonna be the loooooooongest film in HIStory..............

God Bless you all.
Love,
T.R. xo

I agree with you, it COULD be Michael and he could be disguising his voice on purpose. Hence, the altered voice, but the speech patterns and pauses and enunciations are the same. I also agree even if it's NOT Michael he is definitely worth "watching."  mj_dance/

Can we invite him here??? LOL Or we could all go there, but that forum doesn't seem too hoax friendly.

Great posts and info here!

This post made me go  afraid/  afraid/  afraid/  afraid/
666th post and he's talking about numerology, and how people should understand each other! he is a strong believer who thinks that Michael will come back in his own time!!! And that there are very important reasons on why he hoaxed his death! I'm pretty sure he know about this forum lolol/ TR if you're reading this, we are sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable, go to another thread now lolol/
I don't know if he is Michael or not, but i really really really LOVE this guy!!! He is so nice and sweet, there aren't many guys like that and i also love his poetry, it's beautiful!  respect/
Do you know why he says Keep Watchin'.........?  bounce/
Because Michael says it in the beginning of TII trailer  michael-jackson/

L.O.V.E to all! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

May 04, 2011, 12:27:29 PM
This post made me go afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/
666th post and he's talking about numerology, and how people should understand each other! he is a strong believer who thinks that Michael will come back in his own time!!! And that there are very important reasons on why he hoaxed his death! I'm pretty sure he know about this forum lolol/ TR if you're reading this, we are sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable, go to another thread now lolol/
I don't know if he is Michael or not, but i really really really LOVE this guy!!! He is so nice and sweet, there aren't many guys like that and i also love his poetry, it's beautiful! respect/
Do you know why he says Keep Watchin'.........? bounce/
Because Michael says it in the beginning of TII trailer michael-jackson/

Agreed!!!!!!
TimesRemembered, please come here and join us but don't come to this thread!!!!  lolol/
Has anyone asked him anything yet or invited him here? Did he say anything? Maybe he's too busy with numbers right now. LOL Our Michael loved being on the computer! I read several interviews where people he worked with said he loved reading forums and YouTube!!! So cute!!!!  typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 12:35:16 PM
Yes, a member here who had an older accout invited him in private inbox there but don't know the answer yet, maybe he updates us
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 06:04:29 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
And if he really wanted to prove he is not Michael Jackson - he should have given the audio with his real voice,
lol, maybe this is exactly what he needed to do in order to show he is not Michael  lolol/
Post from that forum:
The echo is due to a voice modular. TimesRemembered you're creeping me out. Having had experience with these modulators it sounds like you are a female trying to cover with a soft male voice. Am I right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal