paula-c

Re: New Pic and Michael's handwritting!
April 11, 2011, 06:33:47 PM
Sergio Cortes Parra is Spanish .. and this guy that I publish this photo must be happy that you devoted 6 pages to discuss this photo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IWantYouBack

April 11, 2011, 08:37:08 PM
So, I've been looking at this picture for about an hour and a half or so and comparing it to pictures from the past. I've also read most of the posts in this thread and this is what I think of this:

Personally, I think this picture looks just like the This Is It Michael. His hair looks just like the hairstyle he had at the O2 Arena Conference as well (and I always thought that the O2 Michael was actually Michael and not an impersonator, you may disagree which I can understand, but something in my heart tells me that that was him at the 02) and his nose looks too spot-on not to be Michael from TII.

We have gotten A TON of pictures thrown at us by people claiming it's a recent picture of Michael and NONE of those pictures I even thought twice about before saying it wasn't Michael. I didn't even look at those pictures more than once. But this one... It's just different. Not only did I think and look at it twice wondering if it's Michael, I looked at it for over an hour and a half. I just got this feeling that it really could be him this time, you know? Maybe it's the real deal. Obviously I can't be 100 % sure it's him but we have to remember that we can't be 100 % sure it's not him either. So basically, in a nut shell, my opinion on the picture is that I wouldn't dismiss it just yet because it might actually be him.

Now, on to the note. I personally am not too sure on what I think of the note just yet. I mean, it looks like Michael's writing but the signature just seems so cut and pasted on to the note. There's a ton of MJ signatures you can get online and there's a ton of notes MJ has written which you can see online as well and this one could be definitely one of those just all pieced together. But then again, who knows, it could be a legit note.

One last thought - a lot of people seem to be saying that Michael wouldn't send clues over Facebook... but I highly disagree. The reason I disagree is because think about it, ever since Michael "died" he has gained tons of new fans. Many of them being teenagers and most teenagers spend over half of their time on Facebook. Also, Michael is in the top 3 "Celebrities With the Most Fans on Facebook" so obviously MJ has a huge amount of fans on FB he can connect with, even if this wasn't from MJ's official account. Another reason why I think Michael could send clues over Facebook is because it's almost TOO obvious. News stations, non-BeLIEvers and other people would probably think that it's so obvious it's probably someone messing with our emotions and our heads. However, while this may be true, doesn't that give Michael the PERFECT opening and reason to send a clue over FB? He could put out anything legitimate and in PERFECT quality and people STILL won't think it's him simply because it's "too obvious". One last reason I think this could be him and that he could send clues over FB is because maybe only a few BeLIEvers and fans of MJ were supposed to see it in the first place. The internet is a crazy source to spread things around so if 20-30 people saw this photos, obviously most of them being Michael fans, they would definitely spread it around. Look - it made it's way here didn't it? So, after 20-30 people saw it, Michael could have just taken it down and let those "chosen people" spread his message around. Therefore, if anything, I think it would be absolutely genius to connect with the fans, especially BeLIEvers, over Facebook.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 11, 2011, 09:33:42 PM
Quote from: "IWantYouBack"
So, I've been looking at this picture for about an hour and a half or so and comparing it to pictures from the past. I've also read most of the posts in this thread and this is what I think of this:

Personally, I think this picture looks just like the This Is It Michael. His hair looks just like the hairstyle he had at the O2 Arena Conference as well (and I always thought that the O2 Michael was actually Michael and not an impersonator, you may disagree which I can understand, but something in my heart tells me that that was him at the 02) and his nose looks too spot-on not to be Michael from TII.

We have gotten A TON of pictures thrown at us by people claiming it's a recent picture of Michael and NONE of those pictures I even thought twice about before saying it wasn't Michael. I didn't even look at those pictures more than once. But this one... It's just different. Not only did I think and look at it twice wondering if it's Michael, I looked at it for over an hour and a half. I just got this feeling that it really could be him this time, you know? Maybe it's the real deal. Obviously I can't be 100 % sure it's him but we have to remember that we can't be 100 % sure it's not him either. So basically, in a nut shell, my opinion on the picture is that I wouldn't dismiss it just yet because it might actually be him.

Now, on to the note. I personally am not too sure on what I think of the note just yet. I mean, it looks like Michael's writing but the signature just seems so cut and pasted on to the note. There's a ton of MJ signatures you can get online and there's a ton of notes MJ has written which you can see online as well and this one could be definitely one of those just all pieced together. But then again, who knows, it could be a legit note.

One last thought - a lot of people seem to be saying that Michael wouldn't send clues over Facebook... but I highly disagree. The reason I disagree is because think about it, ever since Michael "died" he has gained tons of new fans. Many of them being teenagers and most teenagers spend over half of their time on Facebook. Also, Michael is in the top 3 "Celebrities With the Most Fans on Facebook" so obviously MJ has a huge amount of fans on FB he can connect with, even if this wasn't from MJ's official account. Another reason why I think Michael could send clues over Facebook is because it's almost TOO obvious. News stations, non-BeLIEvers and other people would probably think that it's so obvious it's probably someone messing with our emotions and our heads. However, while this may be true, doesn't that give Michael the PERFECT opening and reason to send a clue over FB? He could put out anything legitimate and in PERFECT quality and people STILL won't think it's him simply because it's "too obvious". One last reason I think this could be him and that he could send clues over FB is because maybe only a few BeLIEvers and fans of MJ were supposed to see it in the first place. The internet is a crazy source to spread things around so if 20-30 people saw this photos, obviously most of them being Michael fans, they would definitely spread it around. Look - it made it's way here didn't it? So, after 20-30 people saw it, Michael could have just taken it down and let those "chosen people" spread his message around. Therefore, if anything, I think it would be absolutely genius to connect with the fans, especially BeLIEvers, over Facebook.

Thanks for your reply Iwantyouback!! I am the one who posted this pic and note here, as this Truth person, posted to my wall to check it out, so I was one of the 20-30 people who saw this posted. I also, couldn't "dismiss" this one as being fake and I feel just like you! Look at how many people just thought it to be fake immediately, just like all the other fake pics out there, but my gut, told me different this time. As for the note, maybe Michael himself, cut and pasted the note to make us question its authenticity, or to throw us off a bit? You never know, all I know is that something tells me this is a recent pic and Michael really wanted to send us a sign that he is ok and facebook is a great place to do this as no one believes it but those of us who have this "gut feeling".

I truly believe that we may have crossed Michael's path more often then we think, but because we can't "prove" anything, we will never know for sure until he comes back and tells us. Until then, I will continue to trust my "gut" and I will continue to believe! That is the beauty of this hoax, we are all free to believe what we wish and I want to believe that Michael is closer to us then we think he is! So hello Michael...you know I love you...Heart to heart and Mind to Mind, always and forever!! :D <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 11, 2011, 09:51:25 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Sergio Cortes Parra is Spanish .. and this guy that I publish this photo must be happy that you devoted 6 pages to discuss this photo

Yes, he is and he is such a very nice guy. Wish his english was better though. He doesn't understand what you write to him sometimes but still he's so nice. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 12, 2011, 03:24:00 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Quote from: "eternalflame"
Thanks Gema! Great help!
Sometimes I get confused here and don´t know what I´ve already read... :geek:

BTW my 9 year old daughter ( big MJ fan ) just watched the O2 announcement with me for the first time. 10 seconds after O2 dude appeared she said: "That´s not Michael".
kids tell the truth!! :lol:

Oh, I'm so glad to hear this about your 9 year old.  Kids always have that pure sense. Tell her I so agree with her!    My 13 year old niece said, "I knew he wasn't dead".  Out of the mouths of babes!   I love it! :D

As they say the truth comes out for the children's mouth. My niece of 12 yrs old told me the same thing well at that time she was 10 , she told me that he was not dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

April 12, 2011, 03:32:51 AM

It can be plausible. very good theory you have.  Thank you for posting this, it makes me feel a little better. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 12, 2011, 08:00:25 AM

His hair looks cut in the picture we have here. He had longer hair at O2.
I agree with you. Michael is what he is, - of course he looks the same from the SAME ANGLE! People are saying this could be fake "using the same angle you can get this photo.." - true, but also he would look the same from the same angle. :lol:
Well ofcourse it COULD BE, but as you can see.. there's a piece missing from the "J". Which proves it has been pasted, - in the other hand, who can Photoshop this badly? If the same man Photoshopped the picture of him he wouldn't mess up on the note. Maybe MJ just wrote it quickly so he didn't completely finish the "J" letter?

My opinions on what you said, hehe. :lol:

And all in all, - just don't dismiss this photo nor the note yet. It could be all real, we can't live in doubt all of our time. Give it a chance.. You can't know for sure, MJ isn't thinking "they'll think this is fake", he thinks it's enough to prove it! But who knows? You can never be sure! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 09:31:03 AM
Really, anyone who wanted to get a message out in the world today, would use facebook.  Look what has happened in that country by using facebook.  There are more people using it than anything in the world today at one time.  Perfect forum for fast info.  Especially...ESPECIALLY if you just jump on and disappear.  You'd reach people quickly, drop the hint, then leave with a mystery.  It's all showmanship.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 13, 2011, 09:03:31 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Thanks Gema! Great help!

BTW my 9 year old daughter ( big MJ fan ) just watched the O2 announcement with me for the first time. 10 seconds after O2 dude appeared she said: "That´s not Michael".

Oh, I'm so glad to hear this about your 9 year old.  Kids always have that pure sense. Tell her I so agree with her!    My 13 year old niece said, "I knew he wasn't dead".  Out of the mouths of babes!   I love it! :D

As they say the truth comes out for the children's mouth. My niece of 12 yrs old told me the same thing well at that time she was 10 , she told me that he was not dead.

I have two nephews, one of them is 10, the other is 15 years old. 10 years old is a believer from day one :lol: But his brother didn't want to believe at first that Michael could be alive. He was skeptical about it. But recently he started to believe. They both became MJ fans at very young ages because of me. The little one has always been trying to do the moonwalk but I must admit that he didn't take the dancing skills of his aunt who is to be me. :lol: Anyways, after I saw your posts about the kids telling 02 MJ wasn't MJ, I decided to ask my nephews. First I showed them Michael's recent interviews and pictures and then I showed them the 02 announcement. I didn't say anything to them if he looks like Michael or not, I waited what they are going to say. The older one didn't say anything but the younger one said the wig looks different. He has eagle eyes and catch every little detail in everything and that was the reason why he became a believer at the first hand. :lol: He said that he didn't like his wig. They didn't say anything about the way he looks, so I asked them what they think about the way he looks and if he could not be Michael but a double. At the moment I asked them the question, they both replied:" NO WAY! That's Michael Jackson." I was like pheeewww, thank God that my nephews see the same like me. :lol:

So the kids have pure sense and see the truth always? Maybe. But I do prefer to believe my own eyes, my own ears and my own instincts, and the photography lessons I got at the university and that is the reason why I am 100% sure that 02 Michael was himself, not a double. The only way that I could believe he wasn't Michael could be IF I see both of them on the stage standing next to each other. Other than that I would never ever believe he wasn't Michael, EVEN IF Michael says that he was a double after he comes back. Because I do believe that Michael wanted to create an illusion of a double that looks so close to him because that would be useful for his safety! Especially after he comes back, he doesn't want everyone to recognize him and probably he wants people to fall into contradiction if it is Michael or a double. So I do believe that he wanted to create the illusion of a double on purpose and he asked his family to tell about doubles in TII. It wasn't because there were really doubles in TII but he wanted to create the double illusion. The same voice double rumor came from the family again for the last album. There's a reason why we heard this double rumors and I believe that it came from Michael and for safety purposes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 16, 2011, 12:02:20 PM
Thanks Gema! Great help!

1st time I watched the O2 conference in youtube (in late June btw) I remember thinking that MJ was dressing like Elvis and asking myself if he was over. I din´t "connect" with the O2 Michael, something was odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

son

April 16, 2011, 12:27:06 PM
Personally I try not to put too much stock into pictures in general  :roll:

With that being said I think the FB picture looks like a recent MJ pic (not saying it is). I'll probably catch a lot of flak for this  :oops:  but impersonators usually look more symmetrical and thus more artificial than the real MJ. On the "today show" a while ago, a representative for Arnold Klein's office said that MJ's nose shrank as a (outside of his own surgeries) result of his scar healing medicine (I wish they could have gone into more detail). Whereas impersonators actively try to make their noses smaller. Regardless though, they are apparently convincing enough (especially if people were able to think Navi was MJ  :roll:  :mrgreen:  :lol: ). Maybe some fan have a sort of nostalgia filter idea of how MJ is "supposed" to look. I say the flaws make it more realistic.

Also the O2 guy didn't look/sound right to me when I first watched him (it almost scared me). I just brushed it off as no big deal but after his death when I started comparing pictures with my sister it was unanimously agreed that he didn't look or sound "right" (my mom and younger siblings agree too, I think my Dad just assumed he might have been high  :| ). I still to this day am 99.9999% sure the O2 guy isn't MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 16, 2011, 05:36:25 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"

Thanks for your reply Iwantyouback!! I am the one who posted this pic and note here, as this Truth person, posted to my wall to check it out, so I was one of the 20-30 people who saw this posted. I also, couldn't "dismiss" this one as being fake and I feel just like you! Look at how many people just thought it to be fake immediately, just like all the other fake pics out there, but my gut, told me different this time. As for the note, maybe Michael himself, cut and pasted the note to make us question its authenticity, or to throw us off a bit? You never know, all I know is that something tells me this is a recent pic and Michael really wanted to send us a sign that he is ok and facebook is a great place to do this as no one believes it but those of us who have this "gut feeling".

I truly believe that we may have crossed Michael's path more often then we think, but because we can't "prove" anything, we will never know for sure until he comes back and tells us. Until then, I will continue to trust my "gut" and I will continue to believe! That is the beauty of this hoax, we are all free to believe what we wish and I want to believe that Michael is closer to us then we think he is! So hello Michael...you know I love you...Heart to heart and Mind to Mind, always and forever!! :D <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I have to agree with both of you guys.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 16, 2011, 05:53:24 PM
Quote from: "Vezulu"
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"

I have to agree with both of you guys.  ;)

I agree!!  Who of us REALLY knows what is true or fake?  Maybe we'll never know.  But, I'm not over looking anything.  I've used my GUT since the O2 announcement and it's still saying things to me.
I'm thinking he's sending out "feelers..."  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2011, 04:19:02 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
This looks like the picture in the  1980"s when he had short hair. I think this dude wanted to play a joke on us all believers. He probably is a non believer. Anyways guys, do not dispear, he will be back soon, and sooner that we all think. Blessings.
It doesnt look like '80s MJ. He cut his hair that short 1995/96 around that time. This looks recent to me, but who knows. I love when Michael has his natural curls and no make up, ugh! just takes my breath away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2011, 04:23:05 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
Michael is a purple flying elephant...
It depends of which Michael you are talking about...and why is it that you always reply on this forum with bitter words ...or jokes ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions