Datroot

The only pic we have of someone visiting is Murray and it didn't look like even he was at the right place either.  Why would anyone take a pic of Murray at Michael's grave?  Why would Murray be there anyway?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MJJ1982

Quote from: "Datroot"
The only pic we have of someone visiting is Murray and it didn't look like even he was at the right place either.  Why would anyone take a pic of Murray at Michael's grave?  Why would Murray be there anyway?

Good question...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

rasyte

Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "Datroot"

Good question...

coz we have a HOAX !  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

nefari

Because if he was buried at Neverland what is the bit about Orianthi tweeting that she played that mysterious gig there? Has anyone heard anything else about that? I mean was it a private concert for his ghost  :shock:
or for the Jackson family at Neverland during the night??? That was just plain odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Michael is not buried there and I believe that someone(s) at that official fan site knows that however they are working hard to convince fans that he is.  They finally came around to the idea of conspiracy, but hoax.  Speak the name and you will be verbally assassinated.

Edited
Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 07:21:51 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Kirsche

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I have proof that this crypt, was built in 1952 and has never been or intended to be occupied.     It was for promotional and art purposes only.....Even all the cremation  plaques on the wall are unmarked and still are since1952 when it was built ...OMG....OMG....

So that means, it is an Empty Space after all.  LMP was right.  It was never going to be used for anything other than an art piece ,

So the Jackson, have just actually borrowed/hired it for a while..........

They didn't even stay to watch it being entombed, but celebrated after it.  What time did it start again?????  Because this says it finished at 9pm with an after party!!!

[quoteThis sarcophagus was one of the last (and possibly the last) remaining interment type of its kind on Holly Terrace or within the entire mausoleum itself.  It has remained largely unchanged since it was constructed 50 years ago.  I saw it in person about a year ago. The photo does not do it justice. It's breathtaking.

At that time it was also notable because it remained seemingly unoccupied, sans any engraved names, dates or epitaphs.
The only difference I noticed from the original photo was the addition of a marble and brass waist-high gate in front of the steps, which partitions it off from the rest of the hallway.  Update: the partition was always there per other vintage photos I've seen. The photo above was taken from inside the gate.

Construction began on the Great Mausoleum in late 1917.  It was constructed of steel and concrete, with each terrace on its own foundation, although they are all connected in a "building within a building" architectural style.

Engineers designed the entire structure to be earthquake-proof, and their work stands up today in spite of several monumental tremblers over the decades.

No public photos have been released of this stunningly gorgeous location since Michael was possibly entombed there less than 24 hours ago. But a quick look through my Forest Lawn archival materials produced this promotional image, released by Forest Lawn in 1952, showing a final resting place that is truly fit for a king:

"and this is ONLY an educated grave hunter's guess, not an officially confirmed fact --"   this is Lisa Burks quote....Well a guess, does not confirm anything.  Sorry, but that would give me some benefit of doubt.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
]
[/quote]

So that would explain, why the family is thinking about the idea of moving Michaels grave to another place...I think it was borrowed for one year and that will be over soon ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

I found this printable version of exactly who is buried at the great masoleum in forest lawn.....

I don't see any date on this list. So how do we no if it was after he was supposedly buried there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

WendyE

It is common for families to wait a year to the date of death or burial to place a marker on the grave site. They call this an, "unveiling." The family and close friends get together to remember and unveil the tombstone/marking. There is a velvet drape hung over the marker while prayers are said and songs are sung. Then they remove the drape to reveal the headstone. This a a very popular ceremony. It is a way to remember their departed love one a year later. The reasoning it the old tradition to acknowledge the first 12 months of missing the departed. All the holidays birthday and such are deemed to be the hardest that first year. So this is one reason it's done. The other is, when a death is not expected generally people need more time to think about what they want to put on such a permanent fixture. This could be why Randy Jackson said he would be with his family on June 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

watch this space then eh guys...??? :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If this unveiling happen on the 25th, then I am through.  I am crossing my fingers, and my heart in hopes that it doesn't. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Lady J

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
If this unveiling happen on the 25th, then I am through.  I am crossing my fingers, and my heart in hopes that it doesn't. :(

Same here :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Even if he is buried at Forest Lawn and he is really dead, then why chose a spot so visible to the public.  The holly terrace entrance doors, look straight down to the tomb.  

Anyone can look through the windows and see it right at the end of that corridor.  That's not private at all.  They could have chosen a more  secret place if they wanted privacy.

There are many other areas in the Mauseoleum that are much more private.  There are many many corridors, but they chose the only plot, unoccupied for over 50 years old (which by the way was MJ's age too) and highly visible to the public eye.  Things that make you go hmmmmm........ ;)  ;)
Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 07:41:14 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Even if he is buried at Forest Lawn and he is really dead, then why chose a spot so visible to the public.  The holly terrace entrance doors, look straight down to the tomb.  

Anyone can look through the windows and see it right at the end of that corridor.  That's not private at all.  They could have chosen a more  secret place if they wanted privacy.

There are many other areas in the Mauseoleum that are much more private.  There are many many corridors, but they chose the only plot, unoccupied for over 50 years old (which by the way was MJ's age too) and highly visible to the public eye.  Things that make you go hmmmmm........ ;)  ;)

i don´t understand why his name is not in that list, why? all the world knows that he is "BURIED" there so, why don´t publish the name??? because he IS NOT THERE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

This is the site to check what burial plots are available and how to buy them. Forest Lawn Glendale has listed all its available plots in 2007, and MJ's particular one is not listed there at all.......
And there's these strict rules about flowers and ornaments.......
Flowers•Please feel free to place fresh cut flowers at any of our Memorial - Park locations.*
•Please place potted plants no larger than eight inches in diameter or one gallon in volume on tablets or vases (in order to protect the grass).
•Please limit placements to no more than three per interment space.
Cut flowers will be removed in approximately five days.
•Funeral flowers will be removed in approximately three days.
•Ornaments, borders, fences, planter boxes, balloons, spinners, statues, stones, or other items which do not conform to the rules and regulations of the Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks are not permitted. All placements not conforming to these rules will be removed.
*Artificial flowers are permitted at the Cathedral City location only, due to extreme climate conditions.

So how do TMZ get a picture of the flowers inside after 5 days???

How do the Fans of Southern California get to leave all those Balloons and cards etc in front of Holly Terrace without intervention?  Is that why these things are removed so quickly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Cut flowers, the sunflower is a flower long stem, where would Sunflowers 1500? :?:   :o  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions