No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Could anybody play them better?

MIchael is feeding them the usual story for a "strange" death.
Usually it's a "natural" cause or it's a self-induced accident.
Sometimes a suicide, sometimes a riot, sometimes a thief, sometimes a neighbourhood  shooting. In this case it's not a Baretta, it's syringes, perfectly fitting into the wheelchair skinny not eating and scared to death image of the gone-crazy nut that had nothing better to do than take an overdose out of a frustration rage attack.

That's standard Hollywood repertoire - everybody nodding and more or less all news agencies spreading this (as usual) as being the truth. Where there usually is a second layer in the story, we find at least 7 layers of different meanings in Michael's "case". Just that the majority of media and journalists don't catch them and report copy-paste as usual. I wonder when they lost their glasses (and more) to the $$$.
But there's hope. Some few people in the media stand out and I do hope that some of these precious diamonds are to be found in justice, authorities and politics as well.

Still don't know why Mr. Murray can change colour, height, weight... But so could Michael, hmmm.

Michael is fighting them back with and within their own system and his snowball is causing an avalanche. He had enough sleepless nights to study them in-depth I guess.
Go Michael! Go!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

I cannot get onto TMZ.

It says:  Due to laws within your region, you are unable to view content for this website.

:o  :shock:

Im in UK.  Ive never had this before.   Am i the only one????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I guess you hit the nail, Grace! As hesouttamylife reacted in another thread; we`re going Hollywood Tonight 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I cannot get onto TMZ.

It says:  Due to laws within your region, you are unable to view content for this website.

There are more members from UK having this problem, some only temporary!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
D.A. Acknowledges Murray Defense: MJ Killed Himself
15 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The prosecutor in the Conrad Murray manslaughter case just said in court what TMZ told you back in April -- that Dr. Murray's lawyers will argue ... Michael Jackson killed himself with a fatal dose of Propofol.

L.A. County Deputy District Attorney David Walgren told the judge today, "I do think it's clear the defense is operating under the theory that the victim, Michael Jackson, killed himself."

We broke the story ... Murray's theory is that when he left Michael's bedroom the day he died to go to the bathroom, Jackson awakened and in a moment of frustration infused himself with a massive dose of Propofol.

Walgren said in court, "They don't want to say it but that's the direction in which they are going."

More Michael Jackson
    * Conrad Murray to Prosecutor: So Whatcha Got?
    * Michael Jackson Manslaughter Prelim - 30 Witnesses
    * Evidence of Other Doctors in Michael Jackson's Death

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Having Murray and the prosecutor pointing to MJ having 'killed' himself speaks SOOOOOO PRO hoax. Of course, MJ's responsible for his own (hoax-)death - because he planned it. This is another step towards his return. The court story IMHO is just a necessairy side story to accompany the main story. The circle closes nicely. With MJ having 'killed himself' Murray will soon be a free man (as he already has been all these months ...). He's not done anything and nobody died. Very nice conclusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Sarahli

What stands out for me is also the title because it clearly implies that the D.A. is ok with Murray's theory "Michael killed himself". I mean that it more than just implies it, it clearly says that the D.A. acknowledges the defense ... and when you read the article you understand that it's not really that, the D.A. just says "I do think it's clear the defense is operating under the theory that the victim, Michael Jackson, killed himself."

So TMZ is telling us that the D.A. is in on it too because we know what "killed himself" really means ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
What stands out for me is also the title because it clearly implies that the D.A. is ok with Murray's theory "Michael killed himself". I mean that it more than just implies it, it clearly says that the D.A. acknowledges the defense ... and when you read the article you understand that it's not really that, the D.A. just says "I do think it's clear the defense is operating under the theory that the victim, Michael Jackson, killed himself."

So TMZ is telling us that the D.A. is in on it too because we know what "killed himself" really means ...

The term "acknowledges the defence" just means that they understand that this is the defence that Murray will present.

It doesnt mean the DA are "ok with it" - and its immaterial whether they are "ok with it" or not...  it will be up to a jury to decide at the end of the trial.  The sentence merely means that the DA accept and understand that this is the route Murray will take.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Sarahli"

The term "acknowledges the defence" just means that they understand that this is the defence that Murray will present.

It doesnt mean the DA are "ok with it" - and its immaterial whether they are "ok with it" or not...  it will be up to a jury to decide at the end of the trial.  The sentence merely means that the DA accept and understand that this is the route Murray will take.

Okay I certainly understood what I wanted to  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I cannot get onto TMZ.

Nope, this has been happening for a while now, there is a thread about it under TMZ but if you use this link  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  it gets around the problem.  Im in the UK also and use this link regularly with no problem  ;)

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Andrea"
I wrote this in the wrong thread so I'll paste it here:

Another TS connection to TMZ's Michael stories today.

There have been 3 stories (so far) today.  Here are the times:

Conrad Murray to Prosecutor: So Whatcha Got?
12/29/2010 12:40 AM PST by TMZ Staff   1+2+4= 7

MJ Estate: Discovery Channel Is 'Debased, Sick'
12/29/2010 12:22 PM PST by TMZ Staff    1+2+2+2= 7

12/29/2010 3:04 PM PST by TMZ Staff   3+4 = 7

Triple Seven.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: AWESOME :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

raphaelleanique wrote:

I guess you hit the nail, Grace! As hesouttamylife reacted in another thread; we`re going Hollywood Tonight

I also agree that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

Did anyone really expect anything different?  It's kind of a no brainer ya know?
Hell, any one of us could have predicted and decided the results.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@bec, thanks for the reply sweetie, I didn't say that the family are supporting the kidnappers, they are threatened by the bad guys using Michael and the kids, you can't risk you're own people, that's why Michael showed the kids right before the incident, from the family i believe that jermaine is involved he has the motive to do so, and out of all the brothers he was the one that thinks that he is the next MJ or something, dressing like him, acting like him,,,,etc, i just don't have  a proof against except what the hell was he doing in the hospital with tohme and dileo, tohme the guy who Michael fired and feared and the one who signed this contract to trap him, and that jermaine was the one who introduced tohme to Michael in the first place, it's just like the 2005 trial, before the trial his so called friend, uri geller introduced Michael to bashir and right after the trial was up, this time his brother introduced him to tohme and right after, Michael is gone, they always wanted him out of the way and this time they did it.

The family is threatened, and it's obvious in many things, like when Kathrine filed a lawsuit against AEG and soon after the great tmz had an article against her telling her to stop, the same with Joe whenever he does anything they remind the fans on how bad he treated Michael, to make him lose credibility, when he filed the lawsuit against branca and co, they said it was for money, and i read the entire court documents papers and there was no money mentioned what so ever, it was all evidence against branca and co, no money asked what so ever, they are discrediting him, and many other examples.

Like you said it was allegedly reported that the photo was picked by Kathrine, how do we know that, after all the staples center and all of that belongs to AEG, this fact alone should make you wonder, when you are threatened there is no much you can do, especially when there is no one you can turn too, i have found evidence that the DA and the general attorney has took money from AEG and branca's office shortly before the incident, and that's no coincidence, the whole thing is corrupt, the court granting branca the thief a green card to do whatever he wants and pleases without getting back to them, no one is watching so do whatever you want. There are too many things that point to the direction am talking about, we are being played at big time, and it's a huge cover up, nothing more nothing less, i have been investigating this for a year and half now, looking at the legal and real stuff now, not what tmz and informers and so on giving to us. I posted most of the findings on a link here, i will post it and i would like to know what you think after you read it, i could post it on the forum, but it's too long, that's why i give the link. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Happy New Year, have a nice day, love and peace

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
15 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The prosecutor in the Conrad Murray manslaughter case just said in court what TMZ told you back in April -- that Dr. Murray's lawyers will argue ... Michael Jackson killed himself with a fatal dose of Propofol.

L.A. County Deputy District Attorney David Walgren told the judge today, "I do think it's clear the defense is operating under the theory that the victim, Michael Jackson, killed himself."

We broke the story ... Murray's theory is that when he left Michael's bedroom the day he died to go to the bathroom, Jackson awakened and in a moment of frustration infused himself with a massive dose of Propofol.

what is with this picture of michael . looks like some kind of growth on the side of his nose. i noticed something like this in the video where he supposed to be sitting in the audience and watching the others perform. have i just lost it or has anyone else noticed stuff like this appearing in photo's from time to time? sort of like the changes in murry someone was refering to earlier.
Walgren said in court, "They don't want to say it but that's the direction in which they are going."

More Michael Jackson
    * Conrad Murray to Prosecutor: So Whatcha Got?
    * Michael Jackson Manslaughter Prelim - 30 Witnesses
    * Evidence of Other Doctors in Michael Jackson's Death

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal