Re: Official back & Front thread
August 22, 2011, 10:05:10 PM
Ever since lawsuits have been filed in 2010, I have got the same opinion that Michael is not coming back. Otherwise, if Katherine and Joe suing AEG accusing in wrongful death, imagine what would happen if Michael returns? I can't connect those dots to get reasonable explanation. Some members say they have to file lawsuit otherwise it would be suspicious.  If MJ coming back, then who cares if it would be suspicious or not for a few years; and it is not about how will suit end, it is about filing false accusation on innocent people whereas Michael is alive. I mean, you  can't say oh how MJ felt when he was accused falsely. This is not the same. If u want to get even, then sue Snedon for wrongful prosecution. You don't sue whomever just to give lesson to Snedon.  Complete nonsense and absurd. Besides, Murray lawsuit is enough to track things away from hoax, if that is the case.
Whatever happens, the fact that Michael is alive is enough for me to be happy and I won't be surprised and don't wait for him to be back. But of course, I will be much happier if MJ comes Back. I agree JustDuky and often recall those Michael's words, plus Xscape song. He is vey much tired and sick of everything, I understand him completely. Just one thing questions me, is it easy to live in hiding, isolated, constantly in disguise  until the real end of one's life, can be another 25 years? OMG, not easy I guess.
Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:45:07 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 23, 2011, 12:06:19 AM
no no no no no

You guys are wrong. Michael is coming back. What satisfaction would be for him to just hide like a coward? He did this, he faked his death? If your answer is YES you can bet he will be back. That's why his other name is Back  :mrgreen: .

Look you guys, only this hope keeps me going, please don't blow it bow/ .
 bearhug

ps: for how long do you think he would be happy in hiding? I do NOT think this is the life for him. I remember him saying "...and I wanted it, I WANTED it" speaking about succes. You think he changed that much during years? Why would things be different now?

You really think he wanted to escape those 50 shows? Or 10 shows? I think he wanted to perform, to feel the public again, I think it is a great feeling to be up there on stage and make the public vibrate with you. Why would he want to miss this, after so many years of not performing?
He missed it because he wanted something bigger or he missed it because a stupid doctor accidently or intentionally killed him.

pss: lately I've dicovered his voice gives me funny sensations in my stomach and some kind of weird pleasure...how he can do this confused/?! I think I am crazy because of him crash/
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:17:04 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

August 23, 2011, 12:11:10 AM
I want to ask Front why he dissappeared. Courtesy would ask for some words. This was all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

August 23, 2011, 07:39:34 PM
I want to ask Front why he dissappeared.

suspicious//
Front has not disappeared. Haven't you been paying attention?  ;D 

Don't think of Front as gone. Think of Front as taking a backseat to the moment. There is no "I" in "TEAM"---and the "voyage" IS most definitely continuing. There are times when a gentle guiding light is sufficient enough to illuminate the dark path ahead. Once one finds their footing again among the stumbling-blocks, it is only then that they can move to the forefront.

"with all that I've been through, I'm still around" --The Greatest (on hiatus) 
UNbreak-ABLE!
 8-)

p.s. Just curious--- what did you all think of the tribute preview? interview? MJ's most recently unveiled artwork? Perhaps a closer look is warranted for all eyes to Keep Watchin'…………….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 23, 2011, 07:45:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious//

Don't think of Front as gone. Think of Front as taking a backseat to the moment. There is no "I" in "TEAM"---and the "voyage" IS most definitely continuing. There are times when a gentle guiding light is sufficient enough to illuminate the dark path ahead. Once one finds their footing again among the stumbling-blocks, it is only then that they can move to the forefront.

UNbreak-ABLE!
 8-)

p.s. Just curious--- what did you all think of the tribute preview? interview? MJ's most recently unveiled artwork? Perhaps a closer look is warranted for all eyes to Keep Watchin'…………….

I have a deja vu... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 23, 2011, 08:16:55 PM

suspicious//

UNbreak-ABLE!
 8-)

suspicious//

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 23, 2011, 08:27:58 PM
Michael Jackson's Art and Studio, Revealed for the First Time

The interior of Michael Jackson's art studio, which he shared with friend and artist Brett-Livingstone Strong

Until now, Michael Jackson's art collection was shrouded in mystery. It was said to be stuck in a legal dispute over possession. Then, people speculated that buyers such as Cirque du Soleil's Guy Laliberté were interested. It's been valued at the staggering (and slightly unbelievable) sum of $900 million.

One crucial fact: Jackson's art collection isn't art by other people -- it's mainly drawings and paintings that he created himself. So what does that art look like?

Yesterday, LA Weekly was the first to visit the (until now) top-secret Santa Monica Airport hangar that Jackson used as his studio and art storehouse. The collection is currently owned by Brett-Livingstone Strong, the Australian monument builder and Jackson's art mentor through the years, in conjunction with the Jackson estate.

Though the entire art collection has been mired in disputes and battles for rights, Strong claims that he is working with everybody -- the family, the estate, as well as others -- to exhibit and publish as much of Jackson's work as possible.

According to Strong, he and Jackson formed an incorporated business partnership in 1989, known as the Jackson-Strong alliance. This gave each partner a fifty-percent stake in the other's art. In 2008, Strong says, Jackson requested that his attorney sign the rights to Jackson's portion of the art over to Strong. Now, Strong is beginning to reveal more and more of the art as he goes ahead with Jackson's dream of organizing a museum exhibit.

Some of Jackson's original drawings hanging on the wall. Prints of these were donated to the L.A. Children's Hospital.

Strong gave us a tour of the hangar, beginning with the Michael Jackson monument that Strong and Jackson co-designed several years ago. It's perhaps bombastic, but designed with good intentions and the rabid Jackson fan in mind. Strong explains, "He wanted his fans to be able to get married at a monument that would have all of his music [in an archive, and playing on speakers], to inspire some of his fans."

The current design is still in the works, but it's conceived as an interactive monument -- fans who buy a print by Jackson will receive a card in the mail. They can scan this card at the monument, and then have a computer organize a personal greeting for them, or allow them to book it for weddings. Jackson initially thought it would be perfect for Las Vegas, but Strong says that Los Angeles might have the honor of hosting it -- apparently, Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa recently paid a visit and made a few oblique promises.

The Michael Jackson monument mock-up, featuring miniature pilgrims and a bridal couple

As for Jackson's art, the contents of the hangar barely scratched the surface of the collection, as Strong estimates Jackson's total output at 150 to 160 pieces. A few large pieces hanging on the walls had been donated as reproductions to the L.A. Children's Hospital last Monday, along with other sketches and poems.

Portrait of Bubbles, Jackson's beloved pet chimpanzee

In all of his art, certain motifs kept cropping up: chairs (usually quite baroque), gates, keys and the number 7. His portrait of Bubbles, his pet chimpanzee, shows a monkey-like face vanishing into a cushy, ornate lounge chair. "He loved chairs," says Strong. "He thought chairs were the thrones of most men, women and children, where they made their decisions for their daily activity. He was inspired by chairs. Rather than just do a portrait of the monkey, he put it in the chair. And you see, there are a few sevens -- because he's the seventh child."

Jackson, who was a technically talented artist -- and completely self-taught -- fixated on these motifs, elevating everyday objects into cult symbols. Strong added that Jackson's sketchbooks are completely filled with studies of his favorite objects, in endless permutations.

MJ's portrait of George Washington -- he initially planned to do a series of all of the presidents, but never continued it.

But Jackson also created portraits: a small sketch of Paul McCartney, and a large drawing of George Washington, created as Strong was working with the White House to commemorate the bicentennial of the Constitution back in 1987. He also sketched self-portraits -- one as a humorous four-panel drawing charting his growing-up process, and a darker one that depicts him as a child cowering in a corner, inscribed with a sentence reflecting on his fragility.

Strong, holding up a four-panel sketch that Jackson drew of himself.

As an artist, Jackson preferred using wax pencils, though Strong adds, "He did do a lot of watercolors but he gave them away. He was a little intimidated by mixing colors." Some surviving pencils are archived in the hangar; Strong moves over to a cabinet on the far wall of the hangar and pulls out a ziploc bag containing a blue wax pencil, a white feathered quill and a white glove that Jackson used for drawing.
Jackson turned to art as times got hard for him. "His interest in art, in drawing it, was just another level of his creativity that went on over a long period of time," Strong says. "It was quite private to him. I think he retreated into it when he was being attacked by those accusations against him." The sketches and drawings certainly reveal an extremely sensitive creator, though it's clear that Jackson also had a sense of humor.

Jackson's art was kept under wraps for such a long time simply because of the pedophilia scandal, which erupted right around the time that he was looking for a way to publicize the works. "A lot of his art was going to be exhibited 18 years ago. Here's one of his tour books, where he talks about exhibiting art. He didn't want it to be a secret," Strong says, pointing at a leaflet from the 1992 Dangerous World Tour.

Strong and Jackson wearing matching leather and velvet jackets, celebrating their artistic alliance.

Prior to that period, Jackson and Strong had met and become fast friends. This marked the beginning of Strong's mentorship, in which he encouraged Jackson to create bigger paintings and drawings, and exhibit his work. The idea behind their Jackson-Strong Alliance was that Strong would help Jackson manage and exhibit his art. Notably, the alliance birthed Strong's infamous $2 million portrait of Michael Jackson entitled The Book, the only known portrait Jackson ever sat for.

In 1993, everything blew up. At the time, Jackson and Strong were both on the board of Big Brothers of Los Angeles (now known as Big Brothers Big Sisters), a chapter of the national youth mentoring organization established in L.A. by Walt Disney and Meredith Willson. They had planned out a fundraising campaign involving Jackson's art. Strong explains, "We thought that if we would market [his art] in limited edition prints to his fans, he could support the charities that he wanted to, rather than have everybody think that he was so wealthy he could afford to finance everybody." When the pedophilia scandal erupted, Disney put a freeze on the project. The artwork stayed put, packed away from public eyes in storage crates.

Jackson's sketch of the Wright Brothers' first flight, which he hoped to donate to the Santa Monica airport.

As for the spectacular appraisal of $900 million for Jackson's art collection, Strong says that it derives from the idea of reproducing prints as well. The figure was originally quoted by Eric Finzi, of Belgo Fine Art Appraisers. "The reason somebody came out with that was because there was an appraisal on if all of his originals were reproduced -- he wanted to do limited editions of 777 -- and he would sell them to his fan base in order to build his monument, support kids and do other things. You multiply that by 150 originals, and if they sold for a few thousand dollars each, then you would end up with 900 million dollars." Fair enough, though now Strong says he has gone to an appraiser in Chicago to get that value double-checked, and they arrived at an even higher estimate.

The story of Jackson's art ends up being quite a simple one, though confused by so much hearsay and rumor. Strong and the Jackson estate will slowly reveal more works as time passes, and an exhibit is tentatively planned for L.A.'s City Hall. Negotiations with museums for a posthumous Jackson retrospective are still underway, but Strong has high hopes. He's even talking of building a Michael Jackson museum that would house all of Jackson's artwork.

Jackson's sketch of the White House doors, to which he added the following quote from John Adams: "I pray heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men [MJ's addition:] or women rule under this roof."

We'll leave you with Strong's own description of Jackson at work, during the time where they shared a studio in a house in Pacific Palisades:

He was in a very light and happy mood most of the time. He would have the oldies on, and sometimes he'd hear some of his Jackson Five songs. He'd kind of move along to that, but most of the time he would change it and listen to a variety of songs. He liked classical music. His inspiration to create was that he loved life, and wanted to express his love of life in some of these simple compositions.
I came to the studio one day, and we had a Malamute. I came into the house, and I heard this dog barking and thought, Wow, I wonder what that is. I go into the kitchen, and I couldn't help but laugh when I see Michael up in the pots and pans in the middle of the center island. He's holding a pen and paper and the dog is running around the island and barking at him, and he says, "He wants to play! He wants to play!" He's laughing, and I'm laughing about it as I'm thinking to myself, "I'm wondering how long he's been up there."

Michael Jackson's dedication to art: so strong that he'll end up perched on a kitchen island.[/color]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 23, 2011, 08:37:03 PM

An interesting connection just made today to something that Front had posted a while back.

Front said:

"The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits……….."

And this was just made public a few minutes ago. It's a mockup artwork that MJ created for his fans to get married and as you can see, the "son/sun" is "emblazoned in gold" and the "flames are the heart of the passionate inferno" (married couples = flames of passion).

---------

I think we have enough material showing us that Front isn't an impostor unless we think that everything is a coincidence. We have this post

Postby Front » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:28 pm
:?
8-)
28…71…80…37…
Anyone got any spare "CHA_GE" in their Front pockets that Back could borrow?
the "N"ew to come………….
p.s. albino/

...that was confirmed with the official Michael Jackson facebook page mentioning the missing "N" in "Fighting" ...
....and the pie/cake, posted by TS and acknowledged by Front in his post.
....Jermaine's tweet posted in this thread mentioning a "pie".

Not coincidences in my opinion.

Sarahli said it already and so well.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2011, 08:52:59 PM
So did anyone see any connection from what I posted about Front's post and the recently revealed artwork? I thought it was interesting because Front said this a while back......

"The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally extinguished…but never forgotten. Those flames are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits."

......and then the monument mockup was revealed yesterday showing Michael "emblazoned in gold"..... "bigger" (because it's a HUGE monument - look how tiny the mockup people are! LOL).... and Front said "the flames are the heart of the passionate inferno"....... could he be talking about married couples/flames of passion? This monument was to be a place where his fans could get married, according to the article.

I already posted a picture of the monument and a link with the entire article in a previous post, if you're interested. What do you guys think?

I agree with you!!! It is all about LOVE!!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

paula-c

August 23, 2011, 08:53:41 PM
I love the face of Blanket:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2011, 09:08:08 PM
Guy Laliberte- CEO of Cirque du Soleil wanted to buy MJ's art. Cirque connection.
The name 'Cirque du Soleil' (“circus of the sun”), which Laliberté came up with while in Hawaii, reflects his notion that “the sun stands for energy and youth” and that the circus is about those two word
As for the name being created in Hawai'i: I like him already!

I also feel like we should be concentrating on the meanings of his art. The article shows only a select few and this one obviously means something more:

But what?!?! Bridal couple and two pilgrims standing around while Michael (notice its him in the BAD era) singing his ENORMOUS heart out! And what type of building is this MJ model standing under?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2011, 10:27:31 PM
OK...I love Michael's art...y'all know that.  However, am I the only one who sees that wedding chapel, bronze statue thing as over-the-top....even for Michael?  I would not want to stand underneath him like that......awkward to say the least.  I like the style of the building.....nice idea.....a place that evokes the magical feeling of Michael Jackson.  I think it would be better with inscriptions of his lyrics, his poems....perhaps on the pillars there could be reliefs of some of his favorite things....flowers, animals, nature etc.....just not some huge bronze of him.  It's a place to evoke love, not worship an idol....I don't think this is really from Michael.  Or if it is....it's for a reason other than what we are being told. 
Anyways......I love his art.....it would be such an incredible experience to create art with him....sit and sketch along side him.  I used to create more....it's very time consuming.  He's just brilliant.  Michael...sorry if I seem a bit harsh on the chapel thing.....forgive me?

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2011, 10:54:49 PM
There are 4 pictures hanging on the wall.  Does anyone know of a closer picture of the door on the right.  I am looking for a closeup of the picture while it is still hanging on the wall. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I love you."  "I promise you I will make you all proud of me." "You will be proud of being a Michael Jackson fan." - Michael Jackson

August 23, 2011, 11:05:28 PM
 Speaking of art work.....

I've always wondered why back used a picture of a galaxy as his signature at MJJC. I can't believe it took me this long to connect it to The Jackson's Victory album. Victory. Look at the cover--

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 23, 2011, 11:12:22 PM
Anna, you seem to have the gift of getting a response from Front! So keep doing what you're doing! :lol:

Wishingstar, I sort of agree with you on the chapel of love of MJ's statue being a little over the top (literally ;)). It's just so very different. Typically people get married in a church that has a steeple, which this also has in multiples (lots religions or religion of love as MJ sings with Barry Gibb?)--reaching to heaven. In between the steeple and the couple is golden Michael serenading and giving the couple his blessing. But because we really don't know the complete picture of MJ's purpose and meaning behind it, it still seems very mysterious to me, though it's very artistic.

Sarahli, thank you for your interpretation of Front's post being connected to this statue. There could very well be something to it, but I just don't know for sure.

Front, it's good to know you consider us together with you as part of a team. I'm thankful you are a "gentle guiding light" for us as we head out along the "dark path ahead" of the trial and more. And no kidding about all the "stumbling blocks" we've encountered--things that make many doubt MJ's alive and behind it all. I quite enjoy MJ's art exhibit--the favorite themes of chairs, gates, keys and 7's perhaps like portals into his mind. I've always stetched since early childhood (not anymore) so I feel a kinship with his desire to express himself this way.  As for the tribute preview, again lots of mystery about the milky way and MJ coming out Klein's office. The new logo we have says it all, if only we could find more pieces to see the bigger picture. crash/ albino/
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:27:43 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions