Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "truthprevails"
"Katherine explained how everyone at the hospital was reluctant to tell her what happened to her son."

Assuming, for the sake of argument, that MJ passed away at UCLA:
Hospital doctors are people who see death all the time.  All it takes is for one of them to come out and say "I'm so sorry..." for everyone to get it.  You know, like they do in movies.  :)  I doubt that no hospital doctor had the guts to do that... OK, they may have been sweating or tearing up because this is MJ, but still... Conrad Murray shouldn't be the one telling Katherine about her son - it should be one of the UCLA doctors who tried to save Jackson.

Exactly my thoughts when I watched this. But the doctors never said he was dead, and never made a statement afterwards as well. Things that made you go hmmmm. If I look at O's face when Mrs. Jackson told this, she went hmmmm as well... Scared yet?  :lol:

By the way: seems like Mrs. Jackson had some acting lessons, I almost believed her! If the things she said wouldn't be so crazy and this was the only thing we would have seen, you would almost think he's really dead. Good job Mrs. J.!

EXACTLY! CM DOESN'T PRONOUNCE MJ DEAD. UCLA DOCTOR HAS TO DO THAT SO FAR NONE OF THEM DID SO THAT'S A BIG THING POINTING TO A HOAX KEEP DA FAITH. MJ TOOK OFF TO THE AIRPORT THE FAMILY WAS CALLED TO UCLA MED CTR SO THEY HAD TO GO THEY HAD TO THINK SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED TO HIM THEN HE MAKES SURE ALL OF EM KNOW HE'S OK SOMEWHERE.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "Tarja"
no no.. Can't take this anymore. It's amost the end for me with all this. I swear it is. I dont want to loose my sanity anymore because of a LIE. This woman can't act like this. It is the truth. I can't fool myself anymore. impossible. I feel like breaking everything, I can't believe how stupid I was to believe this was a  hoax. i can't believe that it's been 17 months of ILLUSION. this is all a lie, i can't believe. I don't accept him being dead, I just simply don't want to accept this!  Katherine is crying! It's obvious on her face that she doesn't fake it. Maybe anyone can still  believe this is a hoax, but I can't. I have no single fact that he is alive. WORDS for me are not facts and never will be.

I have seen you in this mood many times Tarja. May be is time for you to take a break.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tarja

Quote from: "Gema"
no no.. Can't take this anymore. It's amost the end for me with all this. I swear it is. I dont want to loose my sanity anymore because of a LIE. This woman can't act like this. It is the truth. I can't fool myself anymore. impossible. I feel like breaking everything, I can't believe how stupid I was to believe this was a  hoax. i can't believe that it's been 17 months of ILLUSION. this is all a lie, i can't believe. I don't accept him being dead, I just simply don't want to accept this!  Katherine is crying! It's obvious on her face that she doesn't fake it. Maybe anyone can still  believe this is a hoax, but I can't. I have no single fact that he is alive. WORDS for me are not facts and never will be.

I have seen you in this mood many times Tarja. May be is time for you to take a break.

I feel like breaking down, I can't stand this anymore, I swear you I can't. I can't controll my tears, I can't stand this! Why?? I broke into tears when I saw this video. it was like a bucket of cold water. katherine can't be acting, she simply can't. She's not an oscar actress to act so naturally. I can't hide what I feel, not anymore. I am loosing  ground, I need a fact and there's no fact, I need someone REAL to prove us he is really alive and we don't have this person. As I said, words for me are not facts! We only have the whole family screaming out he was murdered. that's all we have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Quote from: "_Anna_"
I just watched the video. God, Katherine is almost crying. No, this can't be a hoax.... I am simply losing my nerves and my sanity, this can't be a hoax, this woman is in tears

Yes I know Katherine is in tears.  But ..... if we look at the bigger picture, if all of this is as serious as we believe this is a "huge" thing MJ is doing, dont you think any mother would go along with it for the "sake" of her son if she knew the reason was BIG enough.    I remember reading (I think in La Toyas book, its somewhere in the forum! :? ) that Katherine always believed MICHAEL was SPECIAL I think in a religious way, La Toya also believes this, she believes he is one for the 144,0000 (?) that JW believe will return to earth, please feel free to correct me if I got the number wrong.  So yes I believe Katherine may in deed be playing a part in all of this, but must be so difficult for her. :?

We love you Katherine.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: katherine had this to say
November 08, 2010, 12:45:28 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

"But Joseph had called in between and told me somebody had left Michael's house in an ambulance and they had the whole body covered up."

ORLY?  Then how did Chriss Weiss get that infamous nice and clear ambulance shot?! God what a mess :lol:

So somebody left the house in an ambulance - not Michael obviously.  The whole body covered up??  Meaning the whole "dead" body thing was a cover up?  I think Katherine is actually trying to tell the truth in between other words - she even says "in between".  

And she knows she is contradicting her story of who told her about her son - unless she thinks we all have the memories of goldfish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Re: katherine had this to say
November 08, 2010, 12:46:43 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

"But Joseph had called in between and told me somebody had left Michael's house in an ambulance and they had the whole body covered up."

ORLY?  Then how did Chriss Weiss get that infamous nice and clear ambulance shot?! God what a mess :lol:

So somebody left the house in an ambulance - not Michael obviously.  The whole body covered up??  Meaning the whole "dead" body thing was a cover up?  I think Katherine is actually trying to tell the truth in between other words - she even says "in between".  

And she knows she is contradicting her story of who told her about her son - unless she thinks we all have the memories of goldfish.

I think Katherine is being instructed on what to say which is why I think she is a good actress.  She obviously doesn't want to give the game away - unlike Jermaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MissG

I feel like breaking down, I can't stand this anymore, I swear you I can't. I can't controll my tears, I can't stand this! Why?? I broke into tears when I saw this video. it was like a bucket of cold water. katherine can't be acting, she simply can't. She's not an oscar actress to act so naturally. I can't hide what I feel, not anymore. I am loosing  ground, I need a fact and there's no fact, I need someone REAL to prove us he is really alive and we don't have this person. As I said, words for me are not facts! We only have the whole family screaming out he was murdered. that's all we have.

Embrace yourself.
There are more parts of the interview that we have not seen yet.

I am not trying to convince you, but take a look back to 17 months, since the 1st day, June 25.

Michael is not dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tarja

I am not trying to convince you, but take a look back to 17 months, since the 1st day, June 25.

Michael is not dead.

why am i the only one who can't be sure of this? I've been like this my whole life. I developed a wall around me to protect myself against those who lie to me. I just can't trust anyone unless I know this person for years. For me the fact that somebody (insiders/persons in the know) comes on forums saying he is alive doesn't mean anything to me if he can't ptove it or show us facts. i don't know what to do, what to think. I've changed enormously this latest year, I am spending my whole time here and when I am away I can't wait to be here to see if "maybe today we'll hear something good about him....". And this today, tomorrow... since 17 months so far. I just can't stand and understand this anymore. All i want is him being HERE in this world where he sould have always stayed. here and happy as he deserves to be
Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:08:09 PM by Tarja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

I think if Katherine knew her son was alive, rather than lie to millions of people on TV, I think she would decline any interviews.  She is very religious remember.  No way do I feel she is acting.  I think its time to face the brutal truth. :|  :|  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

I am facing the truth - He's ALIVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Do

Hi Tarja and Anna,
This vid was posted by Scorpionchik in april, it shows Latoya and Katherine 1 month after Michaels 'funeral' at Dancing with the Stars. I could not believe their behaviour, having a great time, laughing and all of that so soon after their son/brother was murdered??!! (like they told us that was the case). I know people grieve in all kinds of manners, but this was a big ? for me. I do believe that there has to be a big reason Katherine is acting this way these days.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:05:45 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Michael is not dead.

why am i the only one who can't be sure of this? I've been like this my whole life. I developed a wall around me to protect myself against those who lie to me. I just can't trust anyone unless I know this person for years. For me the fact that somebody (insiders/persons in the know) comes on forums saying he is alive doesn't mean anything to me if he can't ptove it or show us facts. i don't know what to do, what to think. I've changed enormously this latest year, I am spending my whole time here and when I am away I can't wait to be here to see if "maybe today we'll her something good about him. Maybe it won't last too much.". And this today, tomorrow... since 17 months so far. I just can't stand and understand this anymore. All i want is him being HERE in this world where he sould have always stayed. here and happy as he deserves to be

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm having a hard time also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

MissG

why am i the only one who can't be sure of this? I've been like this my whole life. I developed a wall around me to protect myself against those who lie to me. I just can't trust anyone unless I know this person for years.
You already answered your question.

All i want is him being HERE in this world where he sould have always stayed. here and happy as he deserves to be

Your expectations and demands are the main reason why you feel low.

For your own mental health. Take a litlle break, walk, play, go to the gym, take a coffee in a bar....disconnect and enjoy.

Pm me if you feel you need to vent out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Tarja

Quote from: "Do"
Hi Tarja and Anna,
This vid was posted by Scorpionchik in april, it shows Latoya and Katherine 1 month after Michaels 'funeral' at Dancing with the Stars. I could not believe their behaviour, having a great time, laughing and all of that so soon after their son/brother was murdered??!! (like they told us that was the case). I know people grieve in all kinds of manners, but this was a big ? for me. I do believe that there has to be a big reason Katherine is acting this way these days.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I didn't know about this video...... When did this happen?

Pm me if you feel you need to vent out.
thank you...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "_Anna_"
And why should we believe DiLeo?

If Mike were really dead, why would he lie?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions