Re: MJ Producer Dropped From Wrongful Death Suit
February 02, 2011, 11:27:27 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
TS said that Kenny is part of the hoax :roll:  :lol:

Yes, and this also proves that Kenny was not part of a murder plot designed to look like a hoax.  If it was real murder and fake hoax, then Kenny had to be part of the murder plot.  He was involved in the memorial on 7-7, the burial 7 days before 9-9-09, the movie poster on 9-9-09, the movie released 7 weeks after 9-9-09, the movie duration 111 minutes, no R.I.P. in the movie, etc.  Kenny is also the one who said at the prelim, that MJ planned an illusion to begin on June 25.

Last but not least: Kenny was director of “This Is It”—with the Gilda fake death, and matching birthday of Mundson/Macready {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And Kenny was clearly involved in producing the Gilda remake; Kenny himself said: “… and Gilda singing” {at 0:38, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Even without any of the numerology, there is no realistic possibility that the Gilda fake death and same birthday was a coincidence.  Therefore, it had to be planned—either planned by MJ for his own hoax death, or planned by a complex murder plot designed to look like MJ is the one who planned it.

But if MJ himself did not plan Gilda, and this clip was added to the movie after 6-25-09 (and a double was used in the Gilda remake, to make it look like MJ himself planned it): then Kenny had to be involved in this plot to add Gilda, and make it look like MJ planned it all.

Well, the family has repeatedly said that they “know what’s going on”; and they know all about the conspiracy, and who is involved, etc.  Yet Kenny is not even a suspect anymore—very interesting!!!  I think it is time for the non-believers to start waking up!

As I said in my last update, the redirects won’t continue every day; but I will make comments now and then, and redirect to them (along with other redirects occasionally).  So this is a good time to “make that change” (from daily redirects to comments), and leave you for now with yet another very strong evidence against the murder theory.

You may have noticed, I have signed up with a different username for making comments (I will still use the “TS” username for new updates).

God bless, and love to all!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 12:06:51 AM
Quote from: "TS_comments"

Yes, and this also proves that Kenny was not part of a murder plot designed to look like a hoax.  If it was real murder and fake hoax, then Kenny had to be part of the murder plot.  He was involved in the memorial on 7-7, the burial 7 days before 9-9-09, the movie poster on 9-9-09, the movie released 7 weeks after 9-9-09, the movie duration 111 minutes, no R.I.P. in the movie, etc.  Kenny is also the one who said at the prelim, that MJ planned an illusion to begin on June 25.
Even without any of the numerology, there is no realistic possibility that the Gilda fake death and same birthday was a coincidence.  Therefore, it had to be planned—either planned by MJ for his own hoax death, or planned by a complex murder plot designed to look like MJ is the one who planned it.
But if MJ himself did not plan Gilda, and this clip was added to the movie after 6-25-09 (and a double was used in the Gilda remake, to make it look like MJ himself planned it): then Kenny had to be involved in this plot to add Gilda, and make it look like MJ planned it all.
Well, the family has repeatedly said that they “know what’s going on”; and they know all about the conspiracy, and who is involved, etc.  Yet Kenny is not even a suspect anymore—very interesting!!!  I think it is time for the non-believers to start waking up!
As I said in my last update, the redirects won’t continue every day; but I will make comments now and then, and redirect to them (along with other redirects occasionally).  So this is a good time to “make that change” (from daily redirects to comments), and leave you for now with yet another very strong evidence against the murder theory.
You may have noticed, I have signed up with a different username for making comments (I will still use the “TS” username for new updates)
[/size]

I would like to read your comment regarding today's prelim hearing of wrongful death lawsuit Katherine & kids vs. AEG that will restart in March 22..Is it possible 80 years old woman  sues huge corporation for something that have not actually happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJhasSpoken

February 03, 2011, 12:33:37 AM

Last but not least: Kenny was director of “This Is It”—with the Gilda fake death, and matching birthday of Mundson/Macready {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And Kenny was clearly involved in producing the Gilda remake; Kenny himself said: “… and Gilda singing” {at 0:38, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

You may have noticed, I have signed up with a different username for making comments (I will still use the “TS” username for new updates).

If you are really TS then I am glad you will be making more comments rather then redirects...I love the redirects but to hear you specifically say something instead of having to figure it out without having to work out your thinking.

Also (in bold) I have noticed a lot of change going on recently...this website...your comments (on account if it is you) and TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

February 03, 2011, 12:39:24 AM

The bolded is the part and possibility that makes me uneasy about this whole thing. In my opinion, Kenny being excused from the lawsuit is not strong evidence against a murder theory. There are numerous reason he could have been dropped. For example, he could have information/proof the family needed and in exchange for that information his name was dropped.

I want to believe so bad that MJ is 100% alive and well but to not question it and look at other alternatives, I would be a fool...and I won't be foolish with something so important. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

February 03, 2011, 12:56:59 AM
Forget what I said about 'if it is TS' I forgot to check the redirect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

February 03, 2011, 01:10:56 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
one would have to think that the possible threat of losing his kids would have been enough to make him sit up and take notice if anyone was really interested in his welfare if he in fact had a problem. jmo

Right. Who knows! May be Michael was awared of it already. Curious you point to this. I will post my latest in the visions thread  later :lol:

I believe we already have ANSWER for  WAY  is  HOAX --  :(    
 Plz,  just look   thread  MJ &  His Money on MSN.com  right now!...

I just speachless....

Peace 2 everyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 03, 2011, 01:23:31 AM

TS...always great to see you.....and in an new incarnation....brilliant!

Did I not just read that the reason Kenny was dropped from the AEG suit was "due to new information received by the family'?

Yes....brilliant....Kenny is allowing Michael to use him in this Hoax in any way Michael sees fit....Kenny is not worried...this is all a script...going to plan....being originally included in Katherine's suit and then dropped from it was just another ploy to illustrate each player's role in the hoax....it's still confusing...I'm not gonna presume to understand it completely yet...but I feel it all heading in the right direction....Kenny is a nice man....a kindred spirit of Michael's and so loyal, he's willing to throw himself in front of the bus if need be...but it was just temporary...it's all a process...don't forget "Captain...the ice is melting...Smee"....Smee is Captain Hook's right hand man, in case you didn't know....ah, Mike....how can we ever thank you for all you've done for us?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Adi

February 03, 2011, 06:29:51 AM
Welcome @TS_comments ...I see you are new here  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

....it's very nice to meet you  8-) :D  

I am sure you will enjoy it here...there is HUGE amount of extremely important information on this website and an enormous contribution  has been made by all the members here over a long period of time.

Perhaps you should start on the subforum for which I have pasted the link. You will find lots of information about the amazing adventure, journey and learning spectacular Michael has taken us all on with him. It explains the planning, the why and a tantilising snippet of the "how" behind it (hopefully more of the "how" will be forthcoming one day very soon)  ;)  8-)  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

...IDK ..some whiz bang brainy person, funnily enough with a similar username to yourself!, explained it all to us and we all went....."DOH!!!!!!  of course"  :lol:  8-)  ;)

All joking aside......this is a nice & unexpected change. Thankyou so much TS!!!! ...Love you too and it's been a priviledge to read your Updates and follow your daily redirects for well over a year now. It's nice to have you visit us here in a new incarnation.

Lots of love to ya' TS  :D :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

February 03, 2011, 07:14:27 AM
I have a question. The whole playing from the family makes no sense to me. Why would Randy and others go on a rampage of accusations against Kenny if he is NOT guilty of anything and even more, if he supposedly is helping Michael?Why accuse him all the time? Randy said he's profiting after Michael, he's accusing him for not carying about his health, etc. Why? If Kenny is the key helping person here, then why accuse him all the time?

If he wasn't guilty they would at least say nothing about him, I think. They would keep their mouths shut.
And by the way, "all will come out" and "more things will come out" can very well mean "more shady and monstruous conspiracy will come out". So twisting words without knowing if it's one or another won't get anyone to the truth. My opinion.
Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 07:23:08 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 07:18:09 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Karen Faye's minions are going mad on twitter about this.  They still blame Kenny because Karen says so.

Could this be another example of the blind leading the blind?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

February 03, 2011, 07:44:04 AM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
TS...always great to see you.....and in an new incarnation....brilliant!

Yes....brilliant....Kenny is allowing Michael to use him in this Hoax in any way Michael sees fit....Kenny is not worried...this is all a script...going to plan....being originally included in Katherine's suit and then dropped from it was just another ploy to illustrate each player's role in the hoax....it's still confusing...I'm not gonna presume to understand it completely yet...but I feel it all heading in the right direction....Kenny is a nice man....a kindred spirit of Michael's and so loyal, he's willing to throw himself in front of the bus if need be...but it was just temporary...it's all a process...don't forget "Captain...the ice is melting...Smee"....Smee is Captain Hook's right hand man, in case you didn't know....ah, Mike....how can we ever thank you for all you've done for us?

I second that! Thank you TS for engaging with us on this new level! How exciting.

I have to admit, there was a time, when I was suspicious of Kenny.  His manner in TII just seemed SO obsequious and fawning in parts.  It drove me crazy.  So, as I was trying to make sense of things, this did not really fit in, unless to think that Kenny was part of a murder plot.  Then, when my perspective finally changed due to increasingly non-fitting puzzle pieces, it all made perfect sense.  Kenny HAD to be in on it! Which made me really happy- as I always liked him.  I just had the hardest time thinking of him as a cold backstabber. If only more could open their eyes- but maybe they will...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

February 03, 2011, 08:10:36 AM
Karen's minions......you have no idea how much
1.I want to vomit at that phrase
and
2.I want to punch her in the face for thinking she is important enough to have minions/slaves/followers/fans/whatever she likes to call them.

She's a beautician with awful hair and a mouth that is way WAY to big.
That is it.
Michael got on to it,the rest of the world need to do the same and stop listening to her BS and ignore her,she MIGHT with any luck go away and live in a cave with no wifi or cell signal.

Anyway
Back to Kenny..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 03, 2011, 09:59:31 AM
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Quote from: "londonluck"
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Quote from: "imred"
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "imred"
the pictures is from early or mid 90s and he doesn't look like that any more. How come no one can be realistic the fact he DOES NOT look like the way he did in 80s and 90s? :?

Forgive me imred, but do you actually know what he looks like now??!!
Do you know how he looks like now? Again the picture is a old, I've seen this picture before and there's also a video that was taken in the 90s
That pic of Michael is from what it looks like the opening of the Magic Johnson theater which was 1995 ;)

I may be wrong though :?

You're not) it's the grand opening of the Magic Johnson Theaters
July 11, 1995 in Los Angeles, Ca
I know that! I said the grand opening of The Magic Johnson Theater in 1995 i just didn't say July 11
There is SevenEleven again...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 03, 2011, 10:11:02 AM
Okay, I'll go out on a limb here and ask if it would be possible for Magic Johnson to play Conrad Murrey. He seems the right height and build and [pun intended], this hoax seems to insinuate much about Murrey's magic johnson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 10:14:33 AM
To me the very first thing about KO and the Jackson Family was :

When you suspect someone to have killed your son, you don't let him come with his staff and dancers to organise the burrial of this son...
I mean 2 months after the death, Ko and all people from TII were "hired back" to take care of this private event ?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions