~Souza~

Re: TIAI September 27
September 28, 2011, 07:52:47 PM
Oh my, I am watching CNN now and the reporters say how MJ was posing as if he were asleep and that when Murray left the room, he quickly got the Propofol and then killed himself. Have they not heard that Chernoff said that he allegedly had swallowed 8 2mg pills of lorazepam which is enough to take 6 people down? And how they will prove that scientifically during the trial? And if they heard that, why aren't they questioning the propofol at all, since it would not have been needed after 16 mg of lorazepam?

Anyways, I am annoyed by the media coverage, are they stupid or something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 08:05:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh my, I am watching CNN now and the reporters say how MJ was posing as if he were asleep and that when Murray left the room, he quickly got the Propofol and then killed himself. Have they not heard that Chernoff said that he allegedly had swallowed 8 2mg pills of lorazepam which is enough to take 6 people down? And how they will prove that scientifically during the trial? And if they heard that, why aren't they questioning the propofol at all, since it would not have been needed after 16 mg of lorazepam?

I agree, the media is the voice for the ignorant! but I believe some good info is on the very shows we have grown to hate. Those involved in the hoax, Lou Farigno (I believe more and more becuse MJ specifically didn't want their friendship publicized for 20 years), Raymone Bain, etc. are lashing out, using shows like Nancy Grace ( :roll:  ) as a platform. This trial will only get better, one more month and we will know! I believe in the Hoax, I'm just excited to know the real reason for it, in Michael's own words.

Its also interesting that after we discuss at this forum that the "MJ dead in hospital" pic is disproportionate, HLN shows a cropped picture of the gurney picture. lol they are trying to throw people off and I believe they are visiting here to get our insight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 28, 2011, 08:13:39 PM
Also (and I have mentioned this before too) if the DA was not in on it, and they would suspect him being corrupt, then so far he has shown he's not very focussed to get Murray in jail. He only charged him with one count, while he could have charged him on many more. That doesn't make sense either. And if he was corrupt in the way that he would want to save Murray from jail, even if he were guilty, then why prosecute him at all?

@Souza-The DA is prejudice towards MJ and therefore they didn't even try to prosecute Murray at all in the beginning. The DA only took the case because of pressure from the family and they only could charge Murray with Involuntary Manslaughter based on the laws definition. The LAPD let the house be open on the same day of MJ's death. They didn't even bother to try to see if more was going on in the house. They didn't question anyone that day. Some pages back I provided definitions of Homicide and Criminal Homicide specifically Involuntary Manslaughter. I also provided an article where a spokeswoman from the DA's office said they didn't have the case, they weren't charging Murray and reports of that was bogus. That article was from Jan. 2010  fresse/

The FBI is involved and IF they think and choose to investigate and take down (with MJ's help) the LA court system then there ya go. It doesn't have to be a vendetta from MJ just because of his trial in Santa Barbara. I already said I would only spend so much time debating on one subject so I think we both presented our arguements well. Let it ride...black 27
/woohoo/

Just one last thing: It still doesn't make sense. "Under pressure of the family?" Since when does the (corrupt) DA's office listen to the family? If they wouldn't want Murray in jail, they wouldn't have prosecuted him. If there was no case, there was no case, period. And they would have been right, because there is indeed no case, because Mike is alive.

One last thing. In America The Jackson Family has clout. They are a very famous and powerful family. If they pressured the DA with the help of the public then it gets done. The Jackson Family is American royalty and a huge part of History.  michael-jackson/
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:15:20 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 28, 2011, 08:18:01 PM
Before I forget, because I promised to post this, and IMO it's another proof of HOAX court. The seal the livestream is showing when the court is not in session, has 32 stars on is, instead of 31. As I understood it, it means that California was the 31st state, so that can't ever increase. Yet there are 32 stars (Minnesota is the 32nd state). So even the seal is fake. Details anyone?

Credit to monstertooty in chat for counting the stars and noticing!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 28, 2011, 08:19:20 PM
Also (and I have mentioned this before too) if the DA was not in on it, and they would suspect him being corrupt, then so far he has shown he's not very focussed to get Murray in jail. He only charged him with one count, while he could have charged him on many more. That doesn't make sense either. And if he was corrupt in the way that he would want to save Murray from jail, even if he were guilty, then why prosecute him at all?

@Souza-The DA is prejudice towards MJ and therefore they didn't even try to prosecute Murray at all in the beginning. The DA only took the case because of pressure from the family and they only could charge Murray with Involuntary Manslaughter based on the laws definition. The LAPD let the house be open on the same day of MJ's death. They didn't even bother to try to see if more was going on in the house. They didn't question anyone that day. Some pages back I provided definitions of Homicide and Criminal Homicide specifically Involuntary Manslaughter. I also provided an article where a spokeswoman from the DA's office said they didn't have the case, they weren't charging Murray and reports of that was bogus. That article was from Jan. 2010  fresse/

The FBI is involved and IF they think and choose to investigate and take down (with MJ's help) the LA court system then there ya go. It doesn't have to be a vendetta from MJ just because of his trial in Santa Barbara. I already said I would only spend so much time debating on one subject so I think we both presented our arguements well. Let it ride...black 27
/woohoo/

Just one last thing: It still doesn't make sense. "Under pressure of the family?" Since when does the (corrupt) DA's office listen to the family? If they wouldn't want Murray in jail, they wouldn't have prosecuted him. If there was no case, there was no case, period. And they would have been right, because there is indeed no case, because Mike is alive.

One last thing. In America The Jackson Family has clout. They are a very famous and powerful family. If they pressured the DA with the help of the public then it gets done. The Jackson Family is American royalty and a huge part of History.  michael-jackson/

So is Michael, yet you say he doesn't give a shit about him ;)

I promise I will stop now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 08:34:10 PM
Before I forget, because I promised to post this, and IMO it's another proof of HOAX court. The seal the livestream is showing when the court is not in session, has 32 stars on is, instead of 31. As I understood it, it means that California was the 31st state, so that can't ever increase. Yet there are 32 stars (Minnesota is the 32nd state). So even the seal is fake. Details anyone?

Minor changes were made to the California seal in 1937 and it hasn't been altered since then.

It was oringinally made in 1849 with 31 stars, establishing its admission as the 31st state.
please pause for a  suspicious//  moment!

Controversies and Other Issues
Controversy was attached to the seal from the beginning. During the 1849 Constitutional Convention debate on the design of the seal, the bear was added to satisfy Major J.R. Snyder and the men of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which freed California from Mexican rule in 1846. This addition was objected to by native You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, former head of the Mexican military in California, but a friend of the United States. He introduced an amendment to remove the bear, or, if it were to remain, that it be held fast by a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's lasso. The amendment failed.[31]
In February 1850, the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of San Francisco accused Lyon of taking the $1000 appropriated to him by the convention for the purpose of securing a die and press, but giving a marred design, a die sunk too shallow, and an insufficiently powerful press for the job in return. The editorial continued that Lyon "received his money out of the civil fund, and is now conveying it to the sylvan retreats of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" and quite vehemently stated that Lyon had "no right or title to the honor of either designing or executing the seal any more than the Kha[n] of Tartary" while still protecting the anonymity of Garnett.[32]
Controversy arose again in 1899 with an article in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that claimed that Garnett's design was not original, but in fact based upon the seal of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login' California Lodge No. 1, with a few changes.[33] This article was soon followed by a defense of the originality of the design written by Major Garnett's brother, Louis A. Garnett, who claimed that the timing of the creation of and differences between the two seals made it impossible for the state seal to have been based on the lodge seal.[34] Despite this, the Grand Lodge of California continues to make this claim,[35] and an I.O.O.F. historian has suggested that perhaps Garnett in fact designed both seals.[36]
In 1994, after seeing Minerva and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on the large seal at the west steps of the State Capitol, Pastor Margo Brown called it "an affront to women and Christian faith." "I was shocked and amazed to see a woman [Minerva] in a man's uniform," the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login reported her saying, "And there was a picture of Medusa with snakes on her head. I'm very proud of my gender and women need to be portrayed in a better light." She lead a crusade at the Capitol to call for a redesign of the seal, but the seal remains unchanged.[37]
In 2001, the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login printed a letter to the editor with a light-hearted suggestion of new imagery for the seal. The writer proposed replacing the sailing ships with Japanese You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the wheat and grape vine with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login subdivisions, obscuring the Sierra Nevada with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and giving California a new motto more appropriate for the time: "I have lost it."[38]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 28, 2011, 08:40:53 PM
 OMG!Majestic is on Dr. Drew right now and he said he wished Nancy Disgrace was still on Drew's show because he wanted to give her some words. He says I don't like Nancy. I forgot to add he said he didn't like the way she did MJ during the 2005 trial.  rr/

Nancy Disgrace on her show kept calling MJ a junkie and a junkie for 20 years. Then every one of her guests (except Lou) she spoke to after that they kept referring to MJ as a junkie period.

I also heard about the whole possum and playing sleep defense. lmao

Souza-The difference of power between MJ and his family is MJ is the one who has the stigma of the pedo accusations. He is also the one who has been singing to the world on a level that TPTB don't want to ever let that happen again.
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:45:16 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 28, 2011, 08:42:05 PM

i swear i saw the lady who swore in kenny have a toy rabbit in her hand

If this is true is approaching to the theory of  Souza,... suspicious// where you can see the video?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 09:12:49 PM

About the 8 lorazepam...Dr. Drew just had a few doctors on his show (one of which was really 'interesting'...but didn't write his name down).  Anyhow, they agree that the possum story is virtually impossible to cause 'sudden' death...as the defence are claiming...even if Mike washed them down with the propofol  :lol: .  I don't understand all the 'science' behind it but they were saying something about the length of time that he would've stopped breathing.  While the 'perfect storm' could lead to death...it would not have been so quickly that "he didn't even have time to close his eyes"...or shut his mouth lol.

Watching the coverage of this trial causes me to 'oscillate' between astonishment at the complete idiocy of the media and being thoroughly disgusted with the way they feel they are in ANY position to pass judgement on an individual that was crucified by their very own 'profession'.  If any 'journalist' or 'reporter' does not KNOW about the crucifiction, then they aren't qualified to be at their post....(and having to sit through this has GREATLY sped up my desire for an imminent BAM). When you combine the astonishment with the disgust...a powerful feeling of utter pride in Mike takes over...and faith that he's gonna take all these bastards down.  And ya, we shouldn't wish harm and always show L.O.V.E to our fellow (wo)man...but those rules don't apply to scum.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:45:43 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 28, 2011, 09:24:35 PM
how can a 136 pound man handle 8 lorezapem. If MJ were a real drug addict, he would know by now how much to take to get 'high' and also know how much to NOT take.
MJ is not stupid. Some beg to differ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 09:44:20 PM
@Souza....nice post on the California seal.....it's one star too many.  I guess the extra star must be for Michael  ;)

I'd like to go back to the witness that was interviewed on the street.  It was a woman that said she was a witness for Murray.....his assistant.  I was looking around for witness guidelines and found an Orange County site that mentions a witness should not discuss the case in public areas etc.......

• "Do not discuss the case with any other witness or juror.  Avoid discussing the case in public areas such as elevators, hallways, or the cafeteria – jurors or other witnesses may be present."You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am have a hard time even wrapping my brain around this trial.  I feel like it's for the public's sake, not ours.  We know he's alive.  We have been riding this wave for over 2 years.   BeTheChange said it perfectly:"And we...the 'believers', the 'chosen ones', the 'true fans'...whatever you wanna call us...we got to see the master at work, in the most intimate of ways."
    The trial is the continuation of This Is It.....the public is blind to it all, however.  Many people don't even know it's going on.  Why?  Where have they been?  I think he will BAM, and people will be like....."oh, yeah, I figured as much....Michael staging his own death....yada yada yada...."  They will have completely missed the point.  Ok....this post is freaking out....all on it's own......first the font, then spacebar, then delete.....all are doing wrong things.......I think it's possessed /cook/
          Blessings......

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 09:51:55 PM
@Souza....nice post on the California seal.....it's one star too many.  I guess the extra star must be for Michael  ;)

Interesting thought. MJ has lived in California and stayed there. He has contributed so much to the state that he deserves a star.  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 10:01:05 PM
LOL WishingStar...you always manage to make me laugh  :lol:

The trial is a complete circus!  After watching Majestic on Dr. Drew tonight...I'm convinced that Mike is enjoying this.  Like literally kicking back, throwing popcorn in the air type of enjoyment.  And, if so, he deserves to be entertained.

As for the rest of the world who have no clue as to Mike being alive...well, they've missed out on the adventure of a lifetime....I was long overdue for one  :lol: .  Even when Mike comes back....even if they are filled with complete and utter joy...what WE will feel will be stratospheric in comparison.  And I thank God each night that He felt me worthy enough to be a part of all this.

With L.O.V.E. always. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 28, 2011, 10:31:39 PM

I'd like to go back to the witness that was interviewed on the street.  It was a woman that said she was a witness for Murray.....his assistant.  I was looking around for witness guidelines and found an Orange County site that mentions a witness should not discuss the case in public areas etc.......

• "Do not discuss the case with any other witness or juror.  Avoid discussing the case in public areas such as elevators, hallways, or the cafeteria – jurors or other witnesses may be present."You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am have a hard time even wrapping my brain around this trial.  I feel like it's for the public's sake, not ours.  We know he's alive.  We have been riding this wave for over 2 years.   BeTheChange said it perfectly:"And we...the 'believers', the 'chosen ones', the 'true fans'...whatever you wanna call us...we got to see the master at work, in the most intimate of ways."
    The trial is the continuation of This Is It.....the public is blind to it all, however.  Many people don't even know it's going on.  Why?  Where have they been?  I think he will BAM, and people will be like....."oh, yeah, I figured as much....Michael staging his own death....yada yada yada...."  They will have completely missed the point.  Ok....this post is freaking out....all on it's own......first the font, then spacebar, then delete.....all are doing wrong things.......I think it's possessed  /cook/
         Blessings......

I love the way you say it, wishingstar! I have missed only an hour of the trial and so far, I see the inconsistencies in each witness. Latoya had it right when she said "Kenny Ortega knows more than he's telling!" (btw why is she fucking tweeting during a murder trial with the victim being her brother?!?!). This trial has yet to disprove the theory of a Hoax! The defense team has looked tired for the first and second day: sleepy eyes, yawning, rubbing eyes, etc. They have only been in court for 2 days and they are already exhausted and tired? I have practicly watched the entire trial so far and I am wide AWAKE. I can't wait for it to begin again tomorrow.
My point is the defense team isn't even trying to save CM from being convicted. A defense team should be alert. They get paid a lot of money to be sharp and aware of each moment.
This court as TS has hinted:
<-------------Judge Michael Pastor
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 10:32:13 PM

The trial is a complete circus!  After watching Majestic on Dr. Drew tonight...I'm convinced that Mike is enjoying this.  Like literally kicking back, throwing popcorn in the air type of enjoyment.  And, if so, he deserves to be entertained.

The 2 sentences I made bold and underlined made me think of the original Thriller video - smiley_spider - when MJ sits in the theater enjoying the movie and eating his popcorn with a HUGE smile!  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions