MissG

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
does this old man dancer guy make anyone think of the hat man at the funeral with his seemingly always being on the phone before the dancing starts? have i finally flipped?

Flipped? that hat man is Debbie Rowe in disguise  :lol:  :lol: , have I flipped?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

OMG bec, i see what you mean!!! :o I didn't even think of it that way! Wow! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

Watching these videos in order gives them a whole new meaning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

I think that the videos can also be watched in retroactive, from the last to the 1st.

-Behind the mask
-Hollywood tonight
-Hold my hand
-One more chance, as the last one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

I was just noticing the similarities between the dying girl in HMH and Sofia in HT. They sort of resemble each other. This dying girl's eyes seem strange. If she in fact has died why are her eyes not fully dilated, her pupils are tiny? (I know that within seconds of my dog being put down, his pupils were fully dilated.) Maybe she's only dreaming...but the context is clearly that she is dead.[attachment=1:wk2g9fx5]hmh d girl.jpg[/attachment:wk2g9fx5][attachment=0:wk2g9fx5]ht sof.jpg[/attachment:wk2g9fx5]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
One More Chance: MJ puts the audience on stage and walks away at the end. Beam of light across the screen in the dark, near the end of the video.

Hold My Hand: video begins with audience in the dark with beam of light across the screen. MJ is a shadow, this life don't last forever. Watch it, it's the death and sorrow afterwards...
and then SOME began to BELIVE and their sorrow turned to joy (with discovery).
Ends with sead in the puddle on the Hollywood Star, gets stepped on, turns into a PALM TREE.

Hollywood Tonight: video starts with PALM TREES in Hollywood. The dancer works as a waitress at one part. Waitress in a Restaurant.

Billy Jean is mixed in because the lie becomes the truth.

Holy Shit I'm excited.
I'm so excited too......wow wow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Grace

Quote from: "mrbigshot"
They way she seemed to wipe her hand over the MJ star was interesting, does anybody know if that gesture has any significance in any culture? It has to mean something. Of course, it could very well be her doing that just for the hell of it, but usually when it was focused that clearly for a period of time in the video it has some sort of important meaning...perhaps some underlying symbolism hidden within?

On the beach and In the desert you would wipe out in the sand what you wrote or designed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "bec"
One More Chance: MJ puts the audience on stage and walks away at the end. Beam of light across the screen in the dark, near the end of the video.

Hold My Hand: video begins with audience in the dark with beam of light across the screen. MJ is a shadow, this life don't last forever. Watch it, it's the death and sorrow afterwards...
and then SOME began to BELIVE and their sorrow turned to joy (with discovery).
Ends with sead in the puddle on the Hollywood Star, gets stepped on, turns into a PALM TREE.

Hollywood Tonight: video starts with PALM TREES in Hollywood. The dancer works as a waitress at one part. Waitress in a Restaurant.

Billy Jean is mixed in because the lie becomes the truth.

Holy Shit I'm excited.

You have a point !  :)

That's why I defended Hollywood Tonight. Michael is putting us on the stage.
Also, remember "Keep Your Head Up" song. "She works in a restaurant night and day", that lyrics makes me think of Hollywood Tonight when we see the girl in the restaurant.

MJ is telling us the story of each and everyone of us. We're the Star, we're on stage. That's why One more chance, Hold my hand and Hollywood tonight are very good videos. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

everlastinglove_MJ

I love the video. Like the song the video represents the hope and excitement to find "luck" of fame in Hollywood, you have to fight for it and once found the "luck" of fame, under guidance of Michael's spirit she realizes that fame isn't really her dream. Her dream and luck is what she really wants, to dance in the music video of Michael Jackson. She dances amazing!
The video is very well produced, Michael ;) . Some things were striking to me. The spoken bridge of Taryll Jackson is missing, I don't miss it really. AND: like I wrote earlier somewhere in this forum, I'm pretty sure that Michael appears in movies or video's as a cameo, like Alfred Hitchcock did in the beginning of his movies, which he produced. Michael does the same in this video. Before the girl steps out of the bus, look at 0.07 (7!) the reflection in the bus window: a person with a white shirt and black hair is walking away (in slow motion?). Weird that only this person is visible in the crowded street. That is the MAGIC optical trick because we're focussed on the person who's stepping out of the bus. At 0.14-0.16 it looks like that same person who's walking away.. is MJ :D
Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 11:27:15 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

it is obvious that many of these are all tied together. question is are they tied together to lead to the truth or to lead around in circles  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

everlastinglove_MJ
:arrow: I didn't see the white shirt guy yet ! I'm going to watch it !  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

finfin

SHE IS ONE OF THEM
Thanks to EurasiaUral on twitter blog
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Quote from: "Gema"
Can be, Bec. Another video is about to come, Behind the mask. Would be interesting to see the all 4 in a row complementing each other.

Im not sure if you know this yet, so I was going to let you know what I know.
On March 7th, michaeljackson.com started a huge step.
They are asking fans from all over the world to upload 5 to 15 second video clips of them dancing. holding I <3 MJ signs, doing "hand fireworks", "dancing fingers", and singing. Among other things.

This is called the "Behind the Mask Project"

It ties in with the previous 3 videos.

As Bec has wonderfully explained ...so I give "Props to you!!!" :)

1. One More Chance (fans on stage MJ as audience, yet still performing)
2. Hold My Hand (Fans asking MJ to come back..and people going from crying to being happy)
3. Hollywood Tonight (a story of a girl who experiences the bad side of Hollywood then comes to realize her true calling of being in a MJ flashmob...in turn following her dream of being a dancer)
Very nice breakdown!

I'm going to add n my interpretation here from what I know:
4. Behind the Mask (fans actually being MJin a music video and portraying impressions along with their own Short Film innovations.

:)
oV Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
I love the video. Like the song the video represents the hope and excitement to find "luck" of fame in Hollywood, you have to fight for it and once found the "luck" of fame, under guidance of Michael's spirit she realizes that fame isn't really her dream. Her dream and luck is what she really wants, to dance in the music video of Michael Jackson. She dances amazing!
The video is very well produced, Michael ;) . Some things were striking to me. The spoken bridge of Taryll Jackson is missing, I don't miss it really. AND: like I wrote earlier somewhere in this forum, I'm pretty sure that Michael appears in movies or video's as a cameo, like Alfred Hitchcock did in the beginning of his movies, which he produced. Michael does the same in this video. Before the girl steps out of the bus, look at 0.07 (7!) the reflection in the bus window: a person with a white shirt and black hair is walking away (in slow motion?). Weird that only this person is visible in the crowded street. That is the MAGIC optical trick because we're focussed on the person who's stepping out of the bus. At 0.14-0.16 it looks like that same person who's walking away.. is MJ :D

OMG! GREAT CATCH!!! I havent even seen that and I did frame by frame analysis of the video at least 5 times! LOL!!! Great catch!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

how can you say looking at 0:07 that the white shirt man could be Michael? That person could also be a woman .... as it cannot be seen anything. I mean, not every person from the video who cannot be seen well means it is Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions