skyways

Re: Official back & Front thread
September 29, 2012, 09:31:48 PM
Bravo @Dontwalkaway and Bravo @Bec for summanizing brilliantly prose and lyrics of MJ hoax - back2back as he always wanted!..
@bec- sooo poetic'))  ... my hat off for u).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 30, 2012, 12:20:59 AM
I can't help but think, that the, "think outside the box" might refer to thinking outside the computer......
the computer is the box and we shouldn't limit ourselves to just that....we need to think outside of it as well. 

OK...just thinking out loud here, lol.......still in the box though!
Remember in TII...."four walls won't hold me......." from Human Nature......
so many directions to think about.......

Thanks for the post though........appreciate you guys taking the time to post these things!
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2012, 01:17:40 AM
Yes,
 Sweetsunset.  I think some of the snippets we received from Front are on BAd25.  Remember we got Don't Be Messin Around months ago ?    :beerchug:

:icon_e_wink:

Yes Dontwalkaway and those snippets only can be on the hands of Michael so I don't believe that Front is just an insider I don't think an insider can have those snippets except if that insider is one of Michael's inner circle.

Yes, I agree    :icon_e_smile:

Ok - I'm a bit slow with this snippet stuff. What two songs do you think these are from? I've been listening to the BAD25 album and love it. I think I'm So Blue and Al Capone are my favorites. Maybe I had better go back and listen again. I'm going to eat crow, I can feel it - but that's okay :)

By the way, has anyone seen the tribute to Frank Dileo on the back cover of the album CD? There is a picture of Michael and Frank with their backs to the camera, taken while filming Speed Demon. The tribute reads as such:

" We would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the passing of Michael's friend, Frank Dileo, who, as Michael's then manager, played an integral role in the BAD and subsequent tour. As we listened to the music, looked through photos and watched videos while working on this album and the documentary directed by Spike Lee to celebrate this era in Michael's career, Frank was always in our thoughts. We miss his friendship, humor, and spirit".

My thought when I read that on the cover was that it sounded like something Michael would say. I also was struck that "if" this came from Branca and LA Reid (who supposedly were Executive Producers of the album) then why didn't they say also that they missed Michael?

Something else interesting that I noticed - on the album, the cover picture isn't just a picture, it has a sticky backing for a sticker. I'm not sure it has any meaning but I thought it was a cool addition to have the picture as a sticker.

Michael - you've done a great job with BAD25. Reports say that the the concert in Wembley Stadium that was released has debuted at #1 here in the USA. I guess the red tape has been cut and you are now getting the credit you deserve. Great job.

Blessings to you.

BAD 25 Around The World (EN)

THE KING OF POP DEBUTS AT #1 WITH ‘MICHAEL JACKSON LIVE AT WEMBLEY’ DVD

MICHAEL JACKSON’S BAD25 CD TOPS CHARTS AROUND THE WORLD

New York, NY—Just one week after the release of Michael Jackson’s BAD25, the deluxe anniversary CD packages and DVD celebrating the pop icon’s album and record breaking world tour are topping global charts, with the DVD of his previously un-released Wembley concert soaring to #1 .

The highly anticipated DVD, ‘Michael Jackson Live at Wembley,’ the first ever released live concert from the legendary BAD tour, debuted at #1 in the United States as well as in most major markets globally. Early chart numbers show the BAD25 CD at the top of international charts in countries including Japan (#2), Spain (#2), Germany (#4), France (#5), Hong Kong (#5), Korea (#5), the United Kingdom (#6), Holland (#6), Austria (#10), Belgium (#10) with many more to come.

The ‘Michael Jackson Live At Wembley’ DVD, which is available both as a stand-alone product as well as in the deluxe BAD25 anniversary box, provides a rare glimpse of one complete and thrilling show from Michael’s legendary Bad Tour – the July 16, 1988 concert just as he performed it for Prince Charles, Princess Diana, and the other 72,000 screaming fans in attendance. The DVD was sourced from Michael’s own VHS copy of the performance, providing watchers with the same on-stage view they would haveexperienced watching the Jumbotrons had they been at Wembley that memorableevening. This footage was only recently unearthed from Michael’s personal archives, and is the only copy of the show known to exist. The visuals have been restored and the audio is derived from the multitrack recordings from that night to provide 5.1 surround sound so thatfans can share in experiencing the excitement of Michael’s historic first solo tour.

Entertainment Weekly’s ‘A’ rated review of BAD25 calls it “a potent reminder of just how much Bad’s pulsing pop holds up”. BAD25 is a 2-disc CD. The first CD consists of the re-mastered original 1987 album which features some of Michael Jackson’s biggest hits, including “Smooth Criminal”, “Man In The Mirror” and the title track, “Bad” as well as “Leave Me Alone”, a bonus track on the original 1987 CD version of the album. The second CD, containing 13 tracks, offers fans a rare listen to six previously unreleased demo recordings created in Michael’s personal Hayvenhurst studio and bonus tracks including a never-before released French version of the classic “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” and a brand new remix of “Bad,” the fruit of an electrifying collaboration between Pitbull and DJ Afrojack. The BAD25 deluxe anniversary edition includes the Wembley concert DVD as well as a third CD, the first ever solo Michael Jackson live album! It is from the same legendary July 16, 1988 concert at Wembley Stadium.

Award winning director Spike Lee has also created a critically hailed documentary of the BAD album and tour. Airing in the U.S. on ABC this Thanksgiving, his BAD25 documentary marks the first ever in-depth, behind the scenes film project to chronicle a Michael Jackson album. Recently screened at the Venice Film Festival, the Hollywood Reporter calls it “a sensational snapshot of the peak of the music video as art form, as well as the intricately layered process by which superior pop is crafted. More poignantly, it serves to remove the veil of late-period craziness and allegations and restore the reputation of Jackson as a multihyphenate musician of peerless discipline, professionalism and perfectionism.”

Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 01:19:09 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 30, 2012, 01:28:59 AM

Looks like she followed him a lot during rehearsals and in this 2009 image he seemed okay with it... at that moment I suppose.

lol

Okay SEHF - this is the second time you've posted a picture that fits with one of Front's pictures. I have to wonder - is that what's taken you so long in between posts? You've been digging in archived photo's? Or, are you posting this as just the right time in order to keep us moving in the right direction? That picture doesn't match exactly with the one from Front (different outer jacket/coat) but the chest and t-shirt look identical which I guess is all that matters. Great find - do you know where the identical picture to front's is?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

September 30, 2012, 02:17:51 AM

Looks like she followed him a lot during rehearsals and in this 2009 image he seemed okay with it... at that moment I suppose.

lol

Look at both neck/chest + I now believe that the snippets posted by Front belong to two of the new songs released on Bad 25.
Nice pic comparison!  :affraid: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
Wow about the snippets!  Which snippet do you think goes with which Bad 25 song?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

September 30, 2012, 02:42:04 AM

lol

Okay SEHF - this is the second time you've posted a picture that fits with one of Front's pictures. I have to wonder - is that what's taken you so long in between posts? You've been digging in archived photo's? Or, are you posting this as just the right time in order to keep us moving in the right direction? That picture doesn't match exactly with the one from Front (different outer jacket/coat) but the chest and t-shirt look identical which I guess is all that matters. Great find - do you know where the identical picture to front's is?

Blessings

I thought it was mindseye who posted the pic ! ! !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

September 30, 2012, 03:01:33 AM
Just want to say that "sheeee's baaaaack" (me) and really am enjoying catching up on reading this thread. (lovin' it) Will try not to regurgitate too much old stuff if I want to comment on previous posts.  But already loving a lot of what I am reading, lots of great posts that I missed out on during the past 8 weeks. (Had some family circumstances)

To my friends here, just want to say, that no matter if I am gone for a brief or extended time, I am a hoaxer for life. Don't ever doubt my beliefs in the hoax, or feel that because I disappeared I don't believe.  Amongst my friends / family I am the "infamous crazy one" who acts like she "knows" that MJ is still alive and "apparently" putting on the best show of his career. (then they eye roll me) Just saying, that I may be inactive here at times, but I know the truth about hoax, and luv ya all. So I'm IN FOR LIFE, even if I'm not here at times. :icon_razz:

It's just been a crap year, with 4 deaths in the family and one friend, so 5 in total (Bring on resurrection, I say!) and (Yes, I'm obviously still a JW, LOL) but overall hope to be spending more time here than I have recently, but will learn to pace myself so that I don't need to take huge break because I'm burnt out. (Weird feeling like I went AWOL from employment lol, and feel I have to explain... but you guys are MJ family to me)

BTW, :bearhug: You're all brilliant! And MJ (I know you are here) Thanks for one awesome ride, I am LOVING it!!!! You are so DAMN awesome!!! Love you brother!
Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 03:37:03 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sandythyme

September 30, 2012, 06:19:42 AM
Aussie great to have you back.  I have been worried about you, wondering where you were.  Sorry for all the things you have been going through, glad to see you back.  Lots of love to you!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

September 30, 2012, 06:45:31 AM

yes, Sweetsunset.  I think some of the snippets we received from Front are on BAd25.  Remember we got Don't Be Messin Around months ago ?    :beerchug:

Really? Which snippet is the "Don't Be Messin Around" one?  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

suspicious mind

September 30, 2012, 08:35:17 AM
Just want to say that "sheeee's baaaaack" (me) and really am enjoying catching up on reading this thread. (lovin' it) Will try not to regurgitate too much old stuff if I want to comment on previous posts.  But already loving a lot of what I am reading, lots of great posts that I missed out on during the past 8 weeks. (Had some family circumstances)

To my friends here, just want to say, that no matter if I am gone for a brief or extended time, I am a hoaxer for life. Don't ever doubt my beliefs in the hoax, or feel that because I disappeared I don't believe.  Amongst my friends / family I am the "infamous crazy one" who acts like she "knows" that MJ is still alive and "apparently" putting on the best show of his career. (then they eye roll me) Just saying, that I may be inactive here at times, but I know the truth about hoax, and luv ya all. So I'm IN FOR LIFE, even if I'm not here at times. :icon_razz:

It's just been a crap year, with 4 deaths in the family and one friend, so 5 in total (Bring on resurrection, I say!) and (Yes, I'm obviously still a JW, LOL) but overall hope to be spending more time here than I have recently, but will learn to pace myself so that I don't need to take huge break because I'm burnt out. (Weird feeling like I went AWOL from employment lol, and feel I have to explain... but you guys are MJ family to me)

BTW, :bearhug: You're all brilliant! And MJ (I know you are here) Thanks for one awesome ride, I am LOVING it!!!! You are so DAMN awesome!!! Love you brother!

or that feeling you get when you haven't been to church for a while after being an every sunday kind of person and you just know everyone think's you were out being a horrible sinner or something    :over-react-smiley:  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 30, 2012, 08:38:13 AM
Hey Aussie.......

GREAT to see you.....I am glad you are enjoying catching up on things...loads to read!
I am sorry to know, it's been a crap year.....life takes you on many pathways, and many times
those paths are not fun ones.  I am sending you an extra dose of love and hugs......
feel free to pm me if you have questions about anything....

Love & Blessings to you always

PS> @suspicious.....total LOL!!!! 

:bearhug:  to you both!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

September 30, 2012, 09:06:10 AM

LOL

Good to have you back!

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

finfin

September 30, 2012, 09:26:01 AM
So sorry to hear you have been having such a difficult time, Aussie - you have been missed here for sure - very  glad you are back
Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:26:51 AM by finfin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

September 30, 2012, 10:06:54 AM
I don't know why ppl think it's not him. It's him. I see why SEHFies would think it's funny.
Not sure this is hoax related, but have had illuminati discussions. Donte tweeted something about Dimensional doorways, I was blind...but now i see, and few other things leading up to

‏@Donte_Jackson
just because you saw it on a Youtube video or read it on a Blog does not make it TRUTH.

‏@Donte_Jackson
everything and everyone has somehow become associated with the illuminati in todays world. lol

@Donte_Jackson
bring up anything Esoteric and they will label it demonic, voo doo, and my personal favorite THE ILLUMINATI.

@Donte_Jackson
now a days if u bring up topics such as: channeling, intuition, spirit guides etc people are so quick to label you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
September 30, 2012, 11:44:39 AM
‏@Donte_Jackson
just because you saw it on a Youtube video or read it on a Blog does not make it TRUTH.

‏@Donte_Jackson
everything and everyone has somehow become associated with the illuminati in todays world. lol

@Donte_Jackson
bring up anything Esoteric and they will label it demonic, voo doo, and my personal favorite THE ILLUMINATI.

@Donte_Jackson
now a days if u bring up topics such as: channeling, intuition, spirit guides etc people are so quick to label you.

Thank you Donte.  I know that not everything is the truth but it's hard to decipher the truth from the lies sometimes.  I know I get confused and have been going around in circles.   There's so much conflicting information almost like an information war going on.  There's even a channel on the net called infowars.com.  It's hard to know who to trust sometimes after you figure out you've been lied to for most of your whole life.    Do you have any advice about what to look at/read that is informative/truthful/honest ?

Do you have any advice for "The Lost Children" trying to find their way ?    It would be appreciated very much.    I like all your artwork and comments.  The illustration you drew with the energy vortex,spiral energy,pyramids,spaceships, reminded me of the Pleidians and especially Alaje,The Pleidian who had a video about Sedona, Arizona.  Did you ever see his videos ?  Were you thinking about that type of thing or was I going completely off track ?  You wrote back," Cosmic Energy" so I thought you meant we were on the right path ??

Love You    :bearhug: 

I love this song:
The Lost Children by Michael Jackson

Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:53:33 AM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike