Re: Some General Observations
February 11, 2010, 10:35:15 AM
Sorry, i don't mean to be rude, but can someone have a read over my post on this page (not the paramedic one) because i actually think it's a pretty strong argument for why someone didn't die in MJ's place. And if someone didn't, then it is MJ who died. It's a pretty important part of the hoax theory that holds it together.....but did it unravel?

The post starts 'Precisely! So what some of these theories are postulating is in fact that the body wasn't MJ, it was someone else who had a terminal illness, who died under euthanasia (sedatives and propofol), who had to look like MJ.'

Thankyou.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

February 11, 2010, 10:58:46 AM
Question: what says there is dead body, mayb nobody died?

We know autopsy is fake, think about it, there is no way that MJ's autopsy would be on the internet for public viewing that is just ludicrous. If MJ has passed, his autopsy would be under lock & key.
IMO Dr. Murray's Arraignment does NOT follow protocol, IMO ficticous Dr. Murray's legal issues could be just a distraction for the media, press & public from the REAL MJ legal issues that are happening around MJ, taking under consideration MJ is under protective service and being protected by the federal gov in i.e. FBI, CIA or what ever the heck it is. Mayb this is why the arraignment was held at LAX court house with the heliport on the roof.

Mayb MJ flew in, & flew out tht day to settle some legal court issues, & Dr Murray's Arraignment was jus a distraction.

I'm sorry I'm off topic for this post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

February 11, 2010, 11:31:22 AM
Ok. I posted annies theory in all odd things.....for those of you who are interested. Its a good read...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:03:39 PM
Please check within the list to see my edits.
I am not going to do all of them but I have done quite a bit.

Quote from: "White_Orchid"
Thought I'd share a few thoughts with you, please excuse any spelling errors. For those who read to the end, I'd be interested in your thoughts about the urine as the amount of urine vs the prostate medical condition seems contradictory to me. Thanks.

Synopsis of few contradictory autopsy statements and other miscellaneous observations

Clothing
Page 1.-Physical Evidence-NO
Page 3.- Body in hospital gown - Next time you go to the hospital remember to release pictures of yourself in a hospital down that way there can be no doubt that you where there. Otherwise if you don't release the picture you are lying.

Page 15. Body not clothed and no clothing available for review

Teeth
p.1-Teeth-all natural
p.13-metallic/ceramic restorations and multiple ceramic restorations of all maxillary teeth
p.24-incomplete dental records
p.32 and p.33-2 caps on teeth+2 teeth implants

Murray
911 caller stated Murray gave CPR on bed
p2.-Murray pulled patient to floor
p.2-throughout transport all medical orders were given by Murray-anyone have pics of murray in the ambulance??? -
That would be a violation of HIPPA, as a EMT myself, if I wanted to say bring a recorder in the ambulance with me and record your story for later review, even if I was going to delete it, that would be a violation of HIPPA reason being the EMT might not delete it and it may get into the wrong hands, all reports taken by EMT's have to be secured in away that is within guidelines to make sure your chart does not get into the wrong hands.

p.2-paramedics found asystolic -pupils fixed and dilated - After death your pupils will dilate. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Before death since propfol has an opioid like heroin (not saying heroin is in propfol just saying that it is another time of opioid) pupils would have be constricted.

As to the asystolic all that means is the heart is not beating at all, Just because an AED will not shock that rhythm doesn't mean you do not do CPR, as my instructor once put it, a patient is not dead until they are warm and dead.

UCLA Medical Centre
p.2-Dr. Cooper pronounced death at 2:26 pm
P.1-LA Coroner assigned case at 16:15
P.1 LA Coroner arrive at UCLA at 17:20
p.1-Alexander Perez transported body to Los Angeles FSC at 18:50- 4 1/2 hours after Cooper pronounced death at 2:26 PM

Scene Evidence
P3.-closed bottle of urine at left foot of bed
p.42- 450 urine collected at the scene
p.3-opened box of catheters
p.3-external catheter present (on body,lower abdomen)

Autopsy Results
p.17-bladder contained 550 grams of clear yellow-orange urine
p.23-squamous metaplasia
p.23-Respiratory Bronchiolitis
p.23-chronic interstital pneumonitis
p.41-Benezodiazopine-Heart Blood-162 ml
p.41-Propfol-Femoral Blood test results for Propofol was 2.6 ml
p.43-Propofol-Blood test for Propofol was 3.2 ml
p.44-Propofol-Liver prpofol was 4.1 ml
p.45-Propofol-Stomach test for Propofol was .13 mg
p.47-Propofol-Urine propogol was .15ml
p.48-Propofol-Vitreous propofol was .40ml

Coroner Conclusions
P.21 Circumstances indicate that propofol....were administered by another
p.21-circumstances do not support self-administration of propofol
p.23-"it should be noted the aove lung injury with reserve loss is not to be considered a direct or contributing cause of death. However, such an individual would be susceptible to adverse health effects".
p.49 2 syringes containing Propofol, amounts .17g and .47g

My thoughts:

Teeth
p.24-incomplete dental records-This is my personal favorite in all the comments of this official autopsy because without complete dental records, there cannot be a verification to identify the body as that of Michael Jackson. Various means of forensic identification are used but dental records are a common method of verification. - DNA testing can do the same thing.

Murray
WTF-make up your mind Murray, did you do CPR on the bed or floor-pick one!

UCLA
4.5 hours is a l-o-n-g time, WTH was going on? - no necessarily if you are referring to CPR being done. Would I do CPR for 4.5 hours as an EMT no because I would not have the patient that long, we do not know what was going on behind that closed door, they have gotten him back then lost him and got him back and lost him and that cycle might have continued, which is not uncommon on cardiac arrests, I remember a call I went on, we worked on the patient for about 9 minutes and got him back the patient was breathing by them selves at normal rates, and when we got to the hospital they lost the patient and brought the patient back. And that was with the Patient breathing by them selves, pulses getting back to a good pulse. Now we arrived on scene about 4.5 minutes after it happened, and according to American Heart Association the best chances of survival on a cardiac arrest is CPR started within 2 minutes and an AED within 4 minutes every minute after 4 your chances of bring the patient back go down by the minute.  

Autopsy Results
Wow, imo, this amount of drugs is murder, not manslaughter. Oxman was right to say 'Michael' was swimming it it'.
This is beyond shocking!

According to definition it could not have been murder
Murder - kill intentionally and with premeditation
Manslaughter -    homicide without malice aforethought

I doubt his doctor was sitting back the day before saying I am going to over dose Michael Jackon on propofol, if he did it would be murder. Its just like if you where driving down the street and a kid ran out in front of your car and you hit and killed the kid, you didn't wake up that morning and say, I am going to go to xyz address and kill a kid, that would be manslaughter if they charged you not murder.

Coroner Conclusions (P.21).. Circumstances indicate that propofol....were administered by another.

Terminal Respiratory Condition?
Corpse person had respiratory condition consistent with smoker. However, remember that a pack of ciggies was photographed on the bedside table-so, who was the smoker?
Whoever this person was, coroner comments suggest condition was serious, might be terminal? (p.23)

Sounds like a nice way of saying the patient would die soon:
"it should be noted the above lung injury with reserve loss is not to be considered a direct or contributing cause of death. However, such an individual would be susceptible to adverse health effects".

Wiki definition of some respiratory medical terms
p.23-squamous metaplasia-common with people who smoke-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squamous_metaplasia
p.23-Respiratory Bronchiolitis-Associated Interstitial Lung Disease-http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/466351
p.23-chronic interstital pneumonitis-patient coughs, rapid out of breath, disease is terminal- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... r-int.html

Forensic Drug Reference Chart
Check out Propofol limits for toxicity levels!!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Word Puzzle

Somehow words 'trauma/gershwin' struck me as odd, see p.42-see "Trauma/Gershwin".
So I haven't investigated but discovered this interesting upload to YouTude 7 months ago about the '7 ages of Man':

Urine Puzzle

Corpse person had 450 ml of urine in his bladder which is close to 2 cups of urine. Yet, Murray had attached a urine catheter which was found on the body. So, how why did the bladder fill up with 2 cups of urine if the body was catherized?
There was ALSO a capped bottled of urine found on a chair at the foot of the bed (another 550ml?).
Why was there so much urine?
If 2 cups in a bottle, 2 cups in bladder, that would be 4 cups of urine. One of the medical conditions listed was a prostate condition that I understood to have 'urine hesitancy' which contradicts the amount of urine found on scene.

Murray is lying.

Didn't Murray say he gave 'Michael' .25ml...nothing that should have killed him?

Somewhere I read that Murray too off to see a hooker, so was there someone else on site pummping the IV full of Propofol?

Fact is that this corpse person was poisoned by Propofol.

Final Thoughts

The surgery scars and tatoos along with the 'terminal' respiratory medical condition suggest to me that a terminal double was killed. I never heard Michael cough. A person with those respiratory conditions would most likely wheeze and cough.

I don't believe the autopsy was done on Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:19:17 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
The paramedics said that MJ was unrecognizable and seemed like an old wrinkled man...yet, they used a license to identify the body?  

This is Anniesnotokey's theory and she was the owner of "the troot will prevail" blog also.  

YES!!! EVERYONE needs to read this!! Click the link..Its eerily similar to what we are all saying here....MUST READ!

As a Mod, what exactly was your point here?  Is this what you call hijacking a thread?

I've been away from the board for months and have the neither time nor the inclination to read all the posts.
So,it would be safe to guess that there are tons of similar posts, there are a lot forum members and many of them post.

So, what is the difference if our comments are eerily similar to anyone prior comments????

So what? You must be busy policing re-directs to eerily similar posts.

I'm curious for your MOD answer. What is it about this post that you are re-directing us away from????

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  
Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 12:36:48 PM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:29:04 PM
You would think in an "official" document that they could get their facts straight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

February 11, 2010, 12:33:03 PM
Please tell me why annie's theory matters, does she have proof?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:43:27 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Please tell me why annie's theory matters, does she have proof?

I agree.

I value everyone's opinion. annie has good opinions, but so do lots of other people and my priority on this thread was to hear other people's thoughts.  These people are HERE, annie is not.

What I don't like it being directed or ordered to something not of my own accord.
[/color]

:twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:48:40 PM
Quote from: "Game Player"
You would think in an "official" document that they could get their facts straight.

I agree, every aspect of the case seems to be purposely confused.  These professionals, surely, cannot so inept?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:54:49 PM
My opinion on the matter White Orchid has brought up is that just as a few of us were posting important info on the pitfalls of someone else dying in MJ's place, the Mod pops up in very obtrusive fashion to try and change the subject and divert people's attention i believe. I actually think there are people on here under certain names who are really the same person, and their goal is to perpetuate the haox theory or aspects of it regardless of evidence to the contrary. That's just my theory, and ofcourse i cannot prove it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:59:43 PM

Puzzle Question
Which Passport Photo did the Coroner use as identification for the body he autopsied??????

So, what do you think???

:shock:  :?:  :shock:

I actually never thought that EITHER of those were the real MJ. Too many differences.[/quote]

Exactly, that was my point , Michael had many doubles and so I wondered who they autopsied.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 01:04:11 PM
Quote from: "SmellyJelly"
And when a person needs help urgently, the paramedics use the techniques of first aid....why they put a probe for urine?Was necessary?For what? You put probe to a "dead" man? And you find 550 grams of urine in the bladder of a person with probe and with a prostate decease? That's impossible.

By reading the report (BTW I have the autopsy report of "The Smoking Gun" and I think it is not complete, I did not get to read the complete report), I understood the patient has been already catheterized  at home, not by the paramedics (am I wrong?).

Patological conditions of prostatic gland, and particulary Prostatic Hyperplasia, has nothing to do with urine production (if the kidney function is conserved) but with its "elimination". So there's nothing weird with this patient having 550 g of urine in his bladder, when in fact this prostatic condition causes urine retention/ imposibility to get a completely empty bladder (among other symptoms), not alteration of urine production.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

February 11, 2010, 01:17:00 PM
Quote from: "White_Orchid"
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
The paramedics said that MJ was unrecognizable and seemed like an old wrinkled man...yet, they used a license to identify the body?  

This is Anniesnotokey's theory and she was the owner of "the troot will prevail" blog also.  

YES!!! EVERYONE needs to read this!! Click the link..Its eerily similar to what we are all saying here....MUST READ!

As a Mod, what exactly was your point here?  Is this what you call hijacking a thread?

I've been away from the board for months and have the neither time nor the inclination to read all the posts.
So,it would be safe to guess that there are tons of similar posts, there are a lot forum members and many of them post.

So, what is the difference if our comments are eerily similar to anyone prior comments????

So what? You must be busy policing re-directs to eerily similar posts.

I'm curious for your MOD answer. What is it about this post that you are re-directing us away from????

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  

Excuse me? I wasnt hijacking anything at all. So dont even think of accusing me of that. I just found it kind of odd to read some of the comments here that are similar to a theory a memeber posted months back...thats all. I was encouraging people to read the similarities. I wasnt "re-directing"...Im not sure I understand your attitude problem
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 01:19:57 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
My opinion on the matter White Orchid has brought up is that just as a few of us were posting important info on the pitfalls of someone else dying in MJ's place, the Mod pops up in very obtrusive fashion to try and change the subject and divert people's attention i believe. I actually think there are people on here under certain names who are really the same person, and their goal is to perpetuate the haox theory or aspects of it regardless of evidence to the contrary. That's just my theory, and ofcourse i cannot prove it.

And thats just it..a theory. I am one person and I have no other names that I go by....you guys are really letting your minds get the best of you arent you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 01:24:02 PM
I suggest that you have the attitude problem.  You offend me.  You are the rock and I'm like water and intend to go around you.

Happy hijaccking!

Because the Jacksonologist hijacked our thread, my enjoyment for posting has turned into a fear and worry that my next post might be' eerily similar to somebody else post' so what's the point of bothering to post anymore?

Good bye everyone, thanks for sharing!  

I'm leaving the forum because I object to being policed, even if only in a forum. Freedom in all forms is important.

Ciao!

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions