Re: mj did it not for love but for himself
May 23, 2010, 01:18:32 PM
Quote from: "fallenleaves"
I didn't defend when he was alive and im not going to after he's dead.

Then you know where to go!
Don't you DARE come in here and start bashing Mike.
Just go and leave us in peace. Your just trying to create drama! :x  :roll:
Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 01:19:22 PM by IBelieveInMiracles
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 01:19:09 PM
I have never posted here before and probably will not again but curiousity got the best of me.If michael jackson did fake his death and i am not convinced at all  that  he did if he did ,he did it for one reason and one reason only and is to make money selling cds and other memoriabilia and to eventually settle his huge debt,he did not do it for you or me.Most of you on here are talking like he is the Savior,Jesus Christ and that michael did this for some biblical reason,he is human,believe it or not.lIKE SAYING STUFF LIKE,"Unite for his safe return" how stupid It is not beyond the realm of possibility that he is dead but since his death most of the people on this site has somehow elevated him to biblical status and that is beyond stupid.What are you going to be saying on here 2 years from now or 5 years from now,when,bam he still hasn't returned.Dont try to make him out more that what he was.He was a very good entertainer and that IS all,nothing more.

Michael has threatened ... it is in the heart of everything ..... no question of a new world order for everything ...... Sony are guilty ..... they wanted to kill him .... . There is some truth about the Illuminati .... but Michael saved his life
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ URL]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ URL]

WendyE

May 23, 2010, 02:51:11 PM
Well, Fallenleaves all I can say is you should really do your homework being posting such things. Michael Jackson gave and gave and is still giving! He was the most resourceful ambassador this county/world has ever seen. He went all over the world and every county he visited he left better than he found it! His tireless work for children and the less fortunate knew no bounds. He really knows how to love and to be unselfish. He worked with sick, abused and dying children to bring comfort and healing to them. No, Micheal is not JESUS. No one said he was. However in his constant efforts to make this world a better place he followed in Jesus foot steps. He loves everyone. He is a prime example of what we all should be. Unselfish, caring, loving, sharing, gentle, passionate, forgiving, kind, joyful, child like. He is all of this and more. But make no mistake, he is also strong, intelligent, creative, brilliant, genus, respectful of other cultures and faiths, and when he see's injustice and deceit, he roars like a lion. I agree that Micheal knows that we are all being set up for a NWO. He has been warning us for years. Yes he is a man, very human and not God but he is a man that God has blessed beyond measure and Micheal always knew this. One that is given much also has great responsibility. Micheal never forgot where he came from and how much he has been blessed. It is truly all for L.O.V.E. I ask you to research before you speak. Take care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 03:50:39 PM
Quote from: "Hassan"
First, please be polite and show some manners while posting.

Let me clarify some things:
He was never in debt. Up until now, what you read and heard is what Michael Jackson wants you to believe.  The truth is far from it.

Read this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He is not a savior. He is not Jesus Christ (messenger). Whenever I read such stuff, I feel sick, and I am sure Micahel feels sick too. But he is extremely sensitive human being who can't see hatred and in-justice. He wants to spread LOVE. Please listen to his songs from the bad era. The era that changed his life forever. You need to do some research (I doubt you had listened / seen him before 25th June). You need to start over again, because you are brain washed so badly.

He did this for his kids, his family, for spreading LOVE and to expose New World Order. I remember I watched a video a month before his 'staged death', which claimed that he is going to expose the world's worst kept secret.

If you know Michael Jackson's number 7:
In Islam number 7 a is Miracle number. In Islam almost everything is 7. So, I think God is helping him. Because without HIS help, he wouldn't be able to do what he had done through out his life.

I strongly believe that if he returned, the change will come.

Wow ! I feel the exact same ! You've saved me time posting .. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

May 23, 2010, 03:54:10 PM
I have never posted here before and probably will not again but curiousity got the best of me.If michael jackson did fake his death and i am not convinced at all  that  he did if he did ,he did it for one reason and one reason only and is to make money selling cds and other memoriabilia and to eventually settle his huge debt,he did not do it for you or me.Most of you on here are talking like he is the Savior,Jesus Christ and that michael did this for some biblical reason,he is human,believe it or not.lIKE SAYING STUFF LIKE,"Unite for his safe return" how stupid It is not beyond the realm of possibility that he is dead but since his death most of the people on this site has somehow elevated him to biblical status and that is beyond stupid.What are you going to be saying on here 2 years from now or 5 years from now,when,bam he still hasn't returned.Dont try to make him out more that what he was.He was a very good entertainer and that IS all,nothing more.

Nice weather today he..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

May 23, 2010, 04:58:36 PM
OK,michael jackson's life was similar to Jesus,thats a new one.Did michael walk on water,heal the sick,made the blind see,turn water into wine,raise the dead,feed 5000 people with one fish and a loaf of bread?Was he dirt poor like Jesus?I think not.As far as michael being crucified and betrayed,spare me,what in the world do expect people to think  when a grown man hangs around little children all the time and even sleeps with them,who wouldn't think he's guilty?He brought that ALL on himself.I was once a fan of his during the eighties until he starting messing with his face to the point,that he no longer looked human.Maybe i don't know all there is to know about him but at least i not blind to the truth.I didn't defend when he was alive and im not going to after he's dead.

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? DON'T YOU HAVE SELFRESPECT? MICHAEL DOES NOT NEED YOUR DEFENCE NOR ANYONE ELSE LIKE YOU.BUT, MICHAEL HAS MUCH MORE THAN ENOUGH CRAZY FANS SUPPORTERS WHO LOVES HIM THE WAY HE IS AND READY TO KICK HATERS ASS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

mjboogie

May 23, 2010, 09:55:39 PM
Ummmmmm how about those cowboys! :?  Relax Relate Release ahhhhhhhhhh and I still luv MJ aaaahhhh :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

May 23, 2010, 11:15:53 PM
OK,michael jackson's life was similar to Jesus,thats a new one.Did michael walk on water,heal the sick,made the blind see,turn water into wine,raise the dead,feed 5000 people with one fish and a loaf of bread?Was he dirt poor like Jesus?I think not.As far as michael being crucified and betrayed,spare me,what in the world do expect people to think  when a grown man hangs around little children all the time and even sleeps with them,who wouldn't think he's guilty?He brought that ALL on himself.I was once a fan of his during the eighties until he starting messing with his face to the point,that he no longer looked human.Maybe i don't know all there is to know about him but at least i not blind to the truth.I didn't defend when he was alive and im not going to after he's dead.

I'm just curious Fallenleaves: You have obviously been following this forum to the point that (you admit) you were finally compelled to make a post...so, I'm curious: Why is it you are drawn here? I myself have come to believe he is probably dead, but the forums are a way of keeping him alive to me and being in touch with others who just can't let him "die". If you have such negative feelings about MJ what brings you here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 11:51:02 PM
OK,michael jackson's life was similar to Jesus,thats a new one.Did michael walk on water,heal the sick,made the blind see,turn water into wine,raise the dead,feed 5000 people with one fish and a loaf of bread?Was he dirt poor like Jesus?I think not.As far as michael being crucified and betrayed,spare me,what in the world do expect people to think when a grown man hangs around little children all the time and even sleeps with them,who wouldn't think he's guilty?He brought that ALL on himself.I was once a fan of his during the eighties until he starting messing with his face to the point,that he no longer looked human.Maybe i don't know all there is to know about him but at least i not blind to the truth.I didn't defend when he was alive and im not going to after he's dead.

first, I just want to say I never ever and will never compared michael to Jesus ..
because I know he's only human , like us ..
because he's human he also have flaw and can make mistake just like you mention above ( but sorry hanging around with children I don't think it's mistake ) ..
who never make mistake ? please look at yourself before you criticize others ..

second, I think everyone has their own opinion .. so I appreciate your opinion ..
but could you keep your negative thinking about michael for yourself ..
It's disrespectful to write like that to michael's fans ..
could you try to respect others ?

sorry I didn't mean to bash you because I know michael wouldn't want people to fight at each other because of him but hope you try to respect other people  ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

2 Bad

May 24, 2010, 03:39:56 AM
It's frustrating reading statements like this but in the end I know this person needs to do some research and thinking on their own. Quite believing the TV and the tabloids.
Maybe the same mentality that leave rude comments on different sites.
Money problems? Pshaw, who really knows? Really knows?
This post goes in the same round file as the ones that say "Michael would never do that!" LOL!
All I know is I am working on my "I told you so" dance and the poster that said they had a "Told ya so" T-shirt...how cool!
I am waiting for warm weather to wear my "Michael Lives"  Tshirt, Spring is late in the Pacific Northwest!!
OH one more thing! If I ever had the chance to see Michael I know right off I would just faint, his aura alone would knock me offa my feet. :-)) Heeheehee! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2010, 03:48:35 AM
i wasn't going to reply to this post, but i see my fellow hoaxies here getting upset and that saddens me. why do we even bother with these people? this person obviously doesn't believe in what we're doing. good for them. reality will smack them in the face when their time comes.

this person posted this crap just to get these responses. people do this JUST to spark a controversary. i'm not even going to bother responding to this person's claims because they're obviously ridiculous beyond belief. forget this schmuck and let's get back to michael, his message and figuring out this wild ride.

as for fallenleaves, don't let the door hit your ignorant ass on the way out. there are plenty of "michael bashing" forums that you can join. this is not (i'll repeat because you seem to be blind of what's in front of you) NOT the forum for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

May 24, 2010, 03:51:25 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
i wasn't going to reply to this post, but i see my fellow hoaxies here getting upset and that saddens me. why do we even bother with these people? this person obviously doesn't believe in what we're doing. good for them. reality will smack them in the face when their time comes.

this person posted this crap just to get these responses. people do this JUST to spark a controversary. i'm not even going to bother responding to this person's claims because they're obviously ridiculous beyond belief. forget this schmuck and let's get back to michael, his message and figuring out this wild ride.

as for fallenleaves, don't let the door hit your ignorant ass on the way out. there are plenty of "michael bashing" forums that you can join. this is not (i'll repeat because you seem to be blind of what's in front of you) NOT the forum for you.

You're right, this thread should be locked. Let's ignore people like that. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 24, 2010, 04:03:45 AM
Don't give it anymore of your precious energy and time  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

May 24, 2010, 05:44:24 AM
I think "fallingleaves" needs to go back to the dead tree his/her leaves fell off of   :mrgreen: . He/she seems to be a very self centered ignorant person that Michael is better off without in the first place. If he/she doesnt like people that alter their appearance or have had plastic surgery, they must lead a very lonely life, cause thats over half the worlds population  :lol: . Judging that many people must be a full time job. As far as Michael being like God orJesus? I wouldnt compare them either, and I put no one before them, but I will proudly say that Michael has changed my life many times for the better. I do take time to listen to his messages in his music (then I concentrate on his body and moves  :P ), Ive listened to his speeches and Ive watched as he tries to help the poor and the hungry children. I have watched over the past 40yrs how he has worked his ass off just to donate over half of those earnings to charity. So...to the deaf and ignorant (fallingleaves), I am proud to say that I have never been more in love with what a person stands for in my  life, than I am with Michael. Nothing anyone says or does will change that...you have definately come to the wrong place and said the wrong sh#t. Thank you, I have said my piece.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

May 25, 2010, 12:47:49 AM
I completely understand what you are trying to say and what you are doing. You want to get a reaction from those that love and respect Micheal. So you wanna play a chess game. Well that's just my game. You have come here bashing Micheal without any proof. You are obviously one of those that follows blindly all you hear and see from the media. I asked before, did or do you know Micheal? Have you ever spent time with him? Did you bother to read all 1300 pages of trial transcripts? I wager that that you have NOT. You say he brought this on himself. You make, "hanging out with children" sound dirty and evil. It's this kind of blind thinking that has brought our society to the brink of disaster. I tell you that anyone that is around children could be accused wrongly of molestation. All it takes is one allegation and that is it. The seed is there forever. I would never support anyone that hurt a child so I did my HOMEWORK. Remember what your teacher told you in school? Study really hard and do your homework. If you knew even an iota of what went on during that ordeal you would need a Depends because you would literally lose control of all bodily functions. It is scary what happened to Michael. It is frightening because it could happen to anyone that is around children! Thank God that the jury was not as blind as you are. They saw the the truth and all the evidence and came back with a not guilty verdict! Now, let me ask this of you. Do you know anything about pedophilia? I did my research on that as well. Did you know that by the time a child molester is caught they have usually victimized 40-80 children? The distract attorney stood outside the court steps and asked for all victims to come forward. Micheal has traveled all over the world. You would think that numerous children and their greedy parents would step up. Do you know how many answered that call? Zero! None! If Micheal were a sick twisted pervert there wouldn't have been a courthouse big enough to hold them.  Micheal may not have walked on water or fed 5000 or did the miracles of Jesus, however he did pay for the cancer treatment of the very one that accused him! He fed children all over the world and paid for their medical and educational needs. He gave and gave and gave but because this world does not understand LOVE the way Jesus asked us to he was brought down by mean spirited evil people with an agenda of greed. If you only knew what he went through and how he was treated you wouldn't say such hateful things. You don't have to love him like him or anything else. You say you didn't defend him when he was alive and not in death either. The question I ask of you is, do you know that he is dead? You might just be shocked at what the future holds. Not blind to the truth? I venture to say that you are so blind that the truth could jump up and break your face and you still wouldn't have a clue! As for the way Micheal looked and changed over the years, so what? He is beautiful. I have stood face to face with him and he lit up the entire room. Can you do that? He is so loving that when you are with him you want to stay around him because like Jesus he has something great to offer. LOVE. That may sound corny but it is the truth. Love speaks volumes and needs no words. That is who you are bashing.  You keep speaking of Jesus, do you know him? Do you follow his teachings? If so you would not be judging so harshly. You really shouldn't judge someone until you've moonwalked in their loafers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions