MJonmindTopic starter

Revelation 7th angel says, "It is done!"
June 18, 2010, 01:05:45 PM
I know people are saying TS has given 6 updates, and that the 7th will be BAM! I was just thinking about Rev. and all the 7's series of stars, lampstands, trumpets, bowls, plagues, seals, and angels. I noted it was interesting that in one place it says, "It is done!" which is basically the same as "This is it!"  Here's a taste,

Revelation 8:1-6 (New King James Version)
Seventh Seal: Prelude to the Seven Trumpets
 1 When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets. 3 Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4 And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand. 5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

Revelation 16:15-21
15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.[a]

Seventh Bowl: The Earth Utterly Shaken

17 Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done!” 18 And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth. 19 Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath. 20 Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21 And great hail from heaven fell upon men, each hailstone about the weight of a talent. Men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, since that plague was exceedingly great.

One more note is that these 3 words are very similar as in John 19:30, Christ cried on the cross just before he died. In my Concordant Literal NT they have it as, Christ's words on the cross, "It is accomplished!" and the 7th angel saying, "It has occurred!"

Just to throw another thought on what TS might mean, how about The Same, same as Michael?? I know--silly.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

Notice not many people responding to this.

Very smart observation.

"And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth."

Very important and will come to pass.

Revelation 16:15-21
15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

This is connected to the information I hold and it is VERY important. This is EXACTLY what's going on now.

You're definitely in the ballpark.

Oh...and you now have 77 views as I opened this.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

interesting. i'm not really a Bible reader. i believe in God and Jesus, but religions aren't really my thing. i'm not going to lie, Revelation talk scares the crap out of me. however, i believe like many others here that michael is being guided by God. this is a very good post. something for me to think about. thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions