all4loveandbelieve

Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
August 04, 2011, 05:47:53 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
if u luv something, let it go.. if it doesnt cum bak 2 u, hunt it down&kill it
3 Aug.

Oh God, I just hope this isn't her real twitter. If it is real, she's rude and tacky and obviously not under Michael's influence. People close to Michael and his kids have always said that the kids were incredibly well-mannered, that Michael raised them very well. Looking at those twitter posts, I don't get that impression. I'm SORRY. Her tweets are horrible, and she shouldn't be spending so much time in front of the computer. Imagine her writing like that in an exam paper: "if it doesnt cum bak 2 u"... Teachers will get a heart attack. Not saying people write like that in normal life if they do so online, but still, if you're 13, spending so much time writing crap like that, you might forget how to write properly soon. Just saying. I hope this isn't her real account. And I'm sorry if it is, but I do mean it, those posts are rude.

BeeBee, everyone writes this way when they are on msn, or twitter or facebook, this is short cut it takes to much time for these children to write you , so they write u, What she just post hunt it down and kill it that is very scary.. I wonder to whom she is referring to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 04, 2011, 06:30:33 PM
I think we should try a little harder to remember that she is 13 and she's a typical young teenager. I have a 17 yr old step daughter and she acted the same way, I also have a 12 yr old step son who is on the same path.

I actually giggled a little bit when I saw the last tweet. It's funny. It takes something that is normally said to be nice and sweet and adds a little cynical humor to it. One of my favorites are "Never go to bed angry", I love it even more after I saw it as "Never go to bed angry, stay up and plot your revenge". There's no difference between that and what Paris tweeted.

It doesn't mean that Michael didn't (and doesn't) do his job as a parent. I am sure the kids are as much like he is, but we have to remember we see Michael in the light HE wants us to see him in. He's still human and so are the children. They are kids and they need to be allowed to be kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 04, 2011, 06:31:30 PM
People... Does anybody honestly believe Hollywood Tonight isn't MJ? I mean, I would only ever believe that if he himself told me so. If it's not him singing, it's a guy sounding 100000000% like him. And this has never even been suggested, the Cascio tracks were in question, but the other songs? Next thing people are going to say is it wasn't MJ singing on Bad.

But if this is Paris' real account, wouldn't she know? At least if Michael's alive. You could say he would've probably told her.

I'm confused.

That is something I had wondered about too.  Maybe she was referring to the spoken part?  Although if I remember her comment correctly, she had said that it wasn't Michael singing.  That is actually one of the reasons I didn't believe it was her real twitter account, but it's hard to deny it not that she has posted that picture of herself holding the sign with her twitter account ID on it.  I guess we'll never really know all of the truths behind that album until Michael comes back (if he comes back) and addresses it himself.

Controversy people. Remember controversy. :) If you ask Prince or another member of the family if it is Michael who sings HT, they would probably say yes. And even maybe Paris will be saying that it is her dad singing the song. It is just to create controversy. It's everywhere.
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2011, 06:37:08 PM

Paris is so gorgeous ! I love her outfit.
Blanket is soooo cute & Prince , you better tell your girlfriend to keep a close eye on you (:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 04, 2011, 06:42:48 PM
pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
if u luv something, let it go.. if it doesnt cum bak 2 u, hunt it down&kill it
3 Aug.

Oh God, I just hope this isn't her real twitter. If it is real, she's rude and tacky and obviously not under Michael's influence. People close to Michael and his kids have always said that the kids were incredibly well-mannered, that Michael raised them very well. Looking at those twitter posts, I don't get that impression. I'm SORRY. Her tweets are horrible, and she shouldn't be spending so much time in front of the computer. Imagine her writing like that in an exam paper: "if it doesnt cum bak 2 u"... Teachers will get a heart attack. Not saying people write like that in normal life if they do so online, but still, if you're 13, spending so much time writing crap like that, you might forget how to write properly soon. Just saying. I hope this isn't her real account. And I'm sorry if it is, but I do mean it, those posts are rude.

BeeBee, everyone writes this way when they are on msn, or twitter or facebook, this is short cut it takes to much time for these children to write you , so they write u, What she just post hunt it down and kill it that is very scary.. I wonder to whom she is referring to?

Paris is a funny girl and makes tweets that makes me laugh. This is just a joke all4love. We say 'if you love something, let it go, if it comes back to you, it is yours.' She just turned it and changed the end part as a joke. There is nothing wrong or rude in her tweet. And like you say all teenagers write the same on msn, twitter, fb etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 04, 2011, 06:45:51 PM

Paris is so gorgeous ! I love her outfit.
Blanket is soooo cute & Prince , you better tell your girlfriend to keep a close eye on you (:

Thank you for the pic MJFAN7. They all look amazing.  :mrgreen: And Prince is with his gf awww   ;)) Paris is very good friends with Prince's gf. They write to each other a lot on Twitter.
Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 06:47:51 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 04, 2011, 07:15:26 PM
I wonder how blanket will look like when he is 20 y.o  :-\  he looks so much as Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 04, 2011, 07:29:04 PM
I completely agree with all of you saying that it's normal for teenagers to be that way. It's just that from what we know Michael's kids were always very well-mannered and also very protected. Now you have them on twitter and all over the place, it's just so very different with Michael "gone". I don't know if he's still a part of their lives, if he's alive, he has to be, otherwise it is my belief that, judging from how much he loved his children, he wouldn't want to live. So... It's just all very different now and that's what I was trying to say.

With the photos of the kids at Six Flags, I do kind of believe this must be Paris's twitter, too. Otherwise the person running that account would be the creepiest stalker, always up to date with everything Paris does.

I do hope Michael is taking care of his kids. It just breaks my heart to see them out there so often, without the obvious protection of their father. The media still loves to complain about how "overprotected" the kids supposedly were, but seriously, I've never had a problem with that. I miss that protection they used to have. They're out there now for everyone to take advantage of. It does scare me, sort of. And makes me wonder. :(
Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 07:30:36 PM by Bee Bee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

August 04, 2011, 07:46:30 PM
I think Michael still protects them, but I also think that since they are getting older it's harder to shield them from things in this world. I would like to think that those kids are very well monitored on what/when/how/why they are doing things. I can only speak for myself but with being a parent I've learned that you have to pick and chose your battles wisely with your children. You let them be kids and get by with things while concentrating on the big picture. I've always been this way with my children and they know it. I was also raised this way and in turn I had more respect for my mother then most teenagers. We see it all the time in the news, a child star or a child of a star (Lisa Marie for example) are protected at a very young age from things and in the long run they end up being a wild child and have more problems then they know what to do with. 

Long story short, I would like to believe that those kids are protected and monitored but are still able to have fun and be kids. Something that Michael was robbed of growing up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

August 05, 2011, 11:52:41 AM
ppariisjaxn Paris Jackson
@shakghacha wow lol.. paparazzi was there. strange, isnt it? may b a coincidence that a certain person was with us when we went…

hmmm wonder who that "certain person" is???
Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:51:12 PM by sparklefairykiss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2011, 12:50:40 PM
 8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2011, 12:53:03 PM
i realized i posted this in the wrong section.. sorry about that :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2011, 12:58:48 PM
Whoever it is, it is a 'he'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2011, 01:05:25 PM
Some prat tweeted this to Paris (as well as other insulting stuff)

@pariisjaxn obviously paris doesn't give a damn its like every1 who disses Michael is her fav.raywj just called her dad Pedo in his new Vid!

Her answer was

@WmK5 well i know hes not one, but "judging by your tweets" id say ur an attention grabber by hating on kids
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions