Re: WHO IS IT - Larry Shaw says IT'S HIM
May 18, 2010, 09:09:22 AM
still dont know about the double thing yet. BUT if you look closely at this lips in all pics...they are the same. Sorry.. :oops: I think its MJ in all the pics.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 09:12:19 AM
No way dont agree, I think its MJ all the way in all them pictures.. I really cant see him sending body doubles to court not when it was so serious and why didnt he do it the day he was in hospital.. Sorry but for me its MJ xxxxxxxxxx L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

May 18, 2010, 09:15:37 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
still dont know about the double thing yet. BUT if you look closely at this lips in all pics...they are the same. Sorry.. :oops:

And what about the nose?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 18, 2010, 09:16:47 AM
Quote from: "mjbusterdion"
No way dont agree, I think its MJ all the way in all them pictures.. I really cant see him sending body doubles to court not when it was so serious and why didnt he do it the day he was in hospital.. Sorry but for me its MJ xxxxxxxxxx L.O.V.E

Court is serious. But wouldn't keeping his life out of danger be a serious matter as well?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

May 18, 2010, 09:17:03 AM
i am not sure , the eyes seems similar by the michael who is wearing the glasses...but  the nose looks different so i dont know.... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 09:45:15 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
still dont know about the double thing yet. BUT if you look closely at this lips in all pics...they are the same. Sorry.. :oops:

And what about the nose?

The only conclusion I can come to is this and no one yell at me please cus we know NOTHING for sure.
Recently after his "death" I heard a rumor that MJ had prosthetic noses and the AR said his nose had a hole in it cus of all the surgery he supposedly had. So maybe this could be true and he had a different nose a few times during court. And MJ wore wigs and he had alot of different ones and that also makes you look slightly different.

***dodges rotten tomatos****
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 09:55:05 AM
jacilovesmichael, I suppose it is possible that Thomas Mesereau wouldn't know (if it were a double) but I think it is highly unlikely that he wouldn't know if it were a double. If TM found out (during proceedings)that it was a double, I think he would drop the case immediately and MJ would find it difficult to hire another attorney if the double issue was made public knowledge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 09:58:13 AM

And what about the nose?

The only conclusion I can come to is this and no one yell at me please cus we know NOTHING for sure.
Recently after his "death" I heard a rumor that MJ had prosthetic noses and the AR said his nose had a hole in it cus of all the surgery he supposedly had. So maybe this could be true and he had a different nose a few times during court. And MJ wore wigs and he had alot of different ones and that also makes you look slightly different.

LOL!

Well, trust me, I don't think ANYTHING is impossible. You could be right, who knows!

However, it is sort of mind-boggling to me that you can believe in prosthetic noses that go into a permanent hole (reminds me of Mr. Potato Head HAHA!) but it's hard for you to believe there were doubles with slighty different noses.

One reason I feel that prosthetics are unlikely is because the noses we see are so SIMILAR. So, what would be the point? Mr. Potato Head doesn't have a bunch of similar noses to choose from, they are all different. Lol, okay that's the last Mr. Potato Head comment. But do you see what I mean?

And what about the scars?

Again, anything is possible!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 10:00:41 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
jacilovesmichael, I suppose it is possible that Thomas Mesereau wouldn't know (if it were a double) but I think it is highly unlikely that he wouldn't know if it were a double. If TM found out (during proceedings)that it was a double, I think he would drop the case immediately and MJ would find it difficult to hire another attorney if the double issue was made public knowledge.

Perhaps. But if there was a double, I don't think 2005 was the first time he (or they) appeared. Doubles would have been in existance already, and whatever procedures they had for keeping it a secret were locked into place. The chances of TM, or anyone, finding out would have been slim to none. And so then we can conclude that the reasons for the double(s) were indeed WORTH the risk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 10:08:44 AM

And what about the nose?

LOL!

Well, trust me, I don't think ANYTHING is impossible. You could be right, who knows!

However, it is sort of mind-boggling to me that you can believe in prosthetic noses that go into a permanent hole (reminds me of Mr. Potato Head HAHA!) but it's hard for you to believe there were doubles with slighty different noses.

One reason I feel that prosthetics are unlikely is because the noses we see are so SIMILAR. So, what would be the point? Mr. Potato Head doesn't have a bunch of similar noses to choose from, they are all different. Lol, okay that's the last Mr. Potato Head comment. But do you see what I mean?

And what about the scars?

Again, anything is possible!

I dont know if I believe the double thing and I dont know about the noses. We have no real proof of anything. Yes, the nose looks a tad different........I just dont know...these kinds of things Im up in the air about.
I will say, the first pic of him in the white suit does look odd to me. His face seems too wide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 18, 2010, 10:10:33 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"

Don't think for Mr. Mesereau please, he's perfectly capable of doing that for himself.  We don't know if he did know.  

Please don't jump to conclusions.  Investigate the trial, there's a lot that you will understand after you thoroughly researched it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 10:15:46 AM
*Mo*, True, we don't know, I'm only surmising.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 10:20:47 AM
Are the pictures on Barry Shaw's myspace Barry or Michael? He is a dead ringer if it's him. He could fool anyone if that is him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 18, 2010, 10:45:36 AM
Quote from: "simalves"
But the first pic in the second set shows him in the witness box, so that could not be a double.

Mike was never on the stand, Mesereau chose not to let him testify.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2010, 10:51:06 AM
Quote from: "libra8"
The only thing I can think of, is MJ is posing as Barry Shaw.

:o  :o  :o  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions