~Souza~

Re: TIAI 10/31
October 31, 2010, 07:28:50 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Hoax related I understand that there is a gap between beLIEvers and non- beLIEvers that cannot be overcome and that even Michael's return will not convince some of them because they have already rejected TS' message. Maybe that it is not more necessary to delay the BAM?

Hmmm, that's another way to look at it... I am a bit in the dark on this redirect, I have no idea what TS means with this. Will the BAM be delayed, is he thinking of not bamming at all because he is afraid people won't believe him, or is it as you say? I really don't have a clue.

I hope that this is it!  8-)  But yes like you I am not sure about the meaning of that redirect. I'm sure TS will 'tell' us more in the next one. I feel like something is about to happen... but I don't know what. I think that Michael will bam no matter what.

I hope so too. If it's one of the other options, then I don't know what else we can do. The majority in here supports his message and understands it. Some might still have some doubts because they don't fully understand TS' posts because they are long or they don't speak English very well, and some because they don't think this is Mike's message. Even though I can be harsh on fans sometimes, I know one thing for sure. When he comes back, every fan will support him in any way they can, doubters won't have doubts anymore and those who thought it is not his reason to hoax his death, will realize they have been wrong and already know where to catch up on reading. If he has doubts if he will get enough support from the fans, I think that won't be necessary. His fans love and adore him too much to let him down and they are with millions, if not billions. I also believe that all the money that has been made will be used for the good, I don't believe he is a material person and I am sure he will help those in need with it. That is why I will buy every album and every DVD that will be released.

Those who will oppose when he returns or even spread hate, never were fans or understood what he stands for anyway. You will always have people like that, some people won't even see truth when it slaps them in the face, but I still believe they are the minority. Everyone is feeling something is about to happen. Everyone I talk to say they have the feeling something is changing (without even mentioning the hoax or its purpose). I explained this whole story to a friend of mine who first thought I was nuts, and in the end he said: "Could Michael be the one that will change the world, or at least start the change, leading and guiding us into a new era?" He finally got what I meant, how big this is. That it is to make people wonder what was ever real in this world and to stand up for their rights and to bring back love in this world. He immediately stopped ridiculing this whole thing and was quiet for 5 minutes. Then he said: "I wholeheartedly hope you are right". My mission for that day was accomplished. People will understand, at least that is what I think when I look at the people around me. When I start talking about the subjects we discuss here (not MJ related), they all say they know about it and that something needs to be done, yet many also say that it's not affecting them yet (so they think) so they do not feel the urge yet to do something about it. For that we need a big wake-up call.

Sometimes I am so frustrated that we don't get the attention to the hoax we want to have, that I dreamed last night that I streaked at Wimbledon with a banner in my hand that said: "Michael Jackson is alive"...

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
October 31, 2010, 07:31:50 PM
Sometimes I am so frustrated that we don't get the attention to the hoax we want to have, that I dreamed last night that I streaked at Wimbledon with a banner in my hand that said: "Michael Jackson is alive"..

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

October 31, 2010, 07:49:24 PM
I feel like this redirect has us on a merry go round.  My head is spinning!  I am reading everyone's post and understand what you are all saying.  So many different interesting points of view.  I can easily fall to the dark side on this one and say none of this is real  and this is all crazy.  BUT, I am not!!  We have believers and non believers.....how many non believers have come over to the believers side? I know for a fact there are many.  We know we lost some believers, but were they really believers or people who thought this was a game and didn't want to work hard for the cause.  You are always going to have people who agree and/or disagree.  I BELIEVE that TS is showing us the way and I BELIEVE Michael is guiding TS. I admit, I am confused with this redirect like many of you.  But I am sure TS will guide us through this with the next redirect.  As for Michael returning now, later or never.  We all know that all three are possible depending on his situation.  When he comes back there will be people who won't care, think it's not him so on and so forth.  Michael knows what he is up against. That's why we are here.  I said it a long time ago in one of my original posts.  We are in training.  This job doesn't end when Michael comes back.  (I really do think of it as a job).  That's when he is going to need us the most, to help him with the negative energy out in the world.  After all we are his Army of Love.  So lets hang in there, this is just a little curve in the road of our journey.  Maybe we need to take a fresh breath and simplify our thoughts.  Take care everyone, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 08:21:55 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
What a profound scripture.  Lilwendy, I was totally with you until the Elvis part but who knows?  

LOL that was more of a joke! :-) That was really to attempt to convey how my head was spinning with thoughts as I wrote it! LOL Sorry I should have said that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 31, 2010, 08:28:43 PM
LOL @Souza! I promised to shave my head if this isn't a hoax, so I might as well go streaking to prove to the world that this IS a hoax so that I can keep my hair  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

So if you decide to go streaking in real life let me know, friends don't let friends go streaking alone.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 31, 2010, 09:19:43 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
LOL @Souza! I promised to shave my head if this isn't a hoax, so I might as well go streaking to prove to the world that this IS a hoax so that I can keep my hair  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

So if you decide to go streaking in real life let me know, friends don't let friends go streaking alone.  :lol:

Actually this gave me an idea. How about making it for real? :D We don't need to shave our heads lol How about meeting with the believers who live in your area and make and carry big banners that says Michael is alive and his death is a hoax kind of things? People already think that we're crazy. So what everyone else thinks we're crazy too? :D Who cares? At least we can take the attention of people and probably the media too. We can wear masks if we don't want to show our faces.

Okay okay wearing my straight jacket on and getting back to my padded cell
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 31, 2010, 09:22:58 PM
Dear TS,

As you see we're confused about what to get from today's redirect. I was wondering if you could make a redirect tomorrow to make us understand if today's redirect was about Michael's return. We're confused if Michael cancelled the BAM or not. Thank you in advance. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 31, 2010, 09:33:19 PM
I hope so too. If it's one of the other options, then I don't know what else we can do. The majority in here supports his message and understands it. Some might still have some doubts because they don't fully understand TS' posts because they are long or they don't speak English very well, and some because they don't think this is Mike's message. Even though I can be harsh on fans sometimes, I know one thing for sure. When he comes back, every fan will support him in any way they can, doubters won't have doubts anymore and those who thought it is not his reason to hoax his death, will realize they have been wrong and already know where to catch up on reading. If he has doubts if he will get enough support from the fans, I think that won't be necessary. His fans love and adore him too much to let him down and they are with millions, if not billions. I also believe that all the money that has been made will be used for the good, I don't believe he is a material person and I am sure he will help those in need with it. That is why I will buy every album and every DVD that will be released.

Those who will oppose when he returns or even spread hate, never were fans or understood what he stands for anyway. You will always have people like that, some people won't even see truth when it slaps them in the face, but I still believe they are the minority. Everyone is feeling something is about to happen. Everyone I talk to say they have the feeling something is changing (without even mentioning the hoax or its purpose). I explained this whole story to a friend of mine who first thought I was nuts, and in the end he said: "Could Michael be the one that will change the world, or at least start the change, leading and guiding us into a new era?" He finally got what I meant, how big this is. That it is to make people wonder what was ever real in this world and to stand up for their rights and to bring back love in this world. He immediately stopped ridiculing this whole thing and was quiet for 5 minutes. Then he said: "I wholeheartedly hope you are right". My mission for that day was accomplished. People will understand, at least that is what I think when I look at the people around me. When I start talking about the subjects we discuss here (not MJ related), they all say they know about it and that something needs to be done, yet many also say that it's not affecting them yet (so they think) so they do not feel the urge yet to do something about it. For that we need a big wake-up call.

Amen to that. I sometimes feel like he is not coming back but will keep on giving himself to us with the new films, CDs, video games etc. But a Thriller without a Comeback would be pointless. And how is the message going to be spread if he changed his mind about the return? We can not do it by ourselves, it is so obvious. I don't believe that Michael would "afraid" to come back because people won't believe it's him BUT probably, he lost his faith in changing people into good and open their eyes. I seriously do not even want to think about the possibility of a non-BAM. That would kill me for the second time and actually that would kill us all if we think about the end of the world! Michael has to come back and lead the army! That's how we can change things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 10:19:18 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
:?

I keep thinking back to last year, do you remember the story about the rocket which was launched and NASA didnt know who financed it, it was carrying communication equipment, didnt Michael have investments in companys involved in electronic equipment :?  I cant find the link though I have searched, this was on the old MJHD I think.  I always believed that when he comes back it will be globally at the same time via communications link, I am sure there will be suficient evidence to prove it to be genuine.

I will add link if I can find it.   :oops:

Wouldn't it be something if Michael was really involved in a secret deal with NASA? If you find that link I'd love to see it. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

November 01, 2010, 01:21:13 AM
I don't think we should be discouraged or doubt. Michael did not plan this genius masterpiece for more than 21 years, to give up or go to plan B. Plus we know that TIAI user expiry date is Oct. 29, 2012 :o  :D . I know we all thought things were going to happen fast, and we're getting a little impatient/maybe let down with the drawn out hoax, but we'll have to adjust our expectations for longer term. I feel all is going according to the way he has designed it, with the court cases, interviews, DVD's, video game, etc.  Just like Christ's death and resurrection were the start of a world-wide revolution, so MJ's BAM may be that similar start, mobilizing his faithful army of love. Maybe this redirect is saying yes it seems impossible (wide gulf fixed), don't expect instant success even after BAM (one coming back from the dead), there will be much more team effort needed following that. We shouldn't expect quick changes in how people think about Michael or the media, etc., or most people wanting to follow under his leadership to make positive change in the world. But can you think of a better person that Michael for the job? We've gotto just keep holding his hand, working together, keepin the fait'. Streaking and headshaving! :lol: Radical! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 01, 2010, 04:22:01 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I keep thinking back to last year, do you remember the story about the rocket which was launched and NASA didnt know who financed it, it was carrying communication equipment, didnt Michael have investments in companys involved in electronic equipment :?  I cant find the link though I have searched, this was on the old MJHD I think.  I always believed that when he comes back it will be globally at the same time via communications link, I am sure there will be suficient evidence to prove it to be genuine.

Wouldn't it be something if Michael was really involved in a secret deal with NASA? If you find that link I'd love to see it. Blessings.

Me too, I amvery interested in reading that article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

November 01, 2010, 04:54:18 AM
Quote from: "Gema"

Clues Emerge Over Mystery Satellite Soon After Launch
By Justin Ray

posted: 09 September 2009
02:39 am ET

A mysterious spacecraft whose mission is cloaked in secrecy left Cape Canaveral atop the hard-to-miss roar of its Atlas 5 rocket and then revealed a major clue about itself while cruising above a satellite-tracking hobbyist a short time later.

The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at 5:35 p.m. EDT, the first moment of the day's launch opportunity that punctuated a trouble-free countdown.

The rocket's nose cone, adorned with Lockheed Martin's corporate logo, shrouded the payload as it climbed through the atmosphere and out of sight.

The company acknowledged that it had You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -- dubbed "PAN" -- under a commercial arrangement with the government. Yet few other details were released, such as what agency was behind the project or what it would do in orbit.

"Lockheed Martin is the prime contractor for the PAN mission, which includes a commercial-based satellite and launch system solution for the U.S. government," a Lockheed Martin statement released to Spaceflight Now said.

Within 18 minutes, the Centaur upper stage turned off its main engine and settled into an initial parking orbit where it would coast away from the planet for 98 minutes.

A group of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login around the world who track satellites with remarkable precision and communicate their findings amongst each other online eagerly awaited Tuesday's launch and a chance to test their pre-flight guesses against reality.

The leading theory suggested PAN was a quick-build satellite that would serve as a communications gap-filler between the aging constellation of Ultra-High Frequency Follow-On (UFO) spacecraft and the sophisticated next-generation Mobile User Objective System that's still being developed.

Some 34 minutes after the Atlas launched from Florida, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, a retired astronomer living in Cape Town, South Africa, detected "a strong beacon signal" being emitted from the PAN satellite as it crossed his sky.

"The time, general location of the signal in the sky, and its Doppler shift were consistent with the expected parking orbit," said Ted Molczan, a noted member of the trackers.

For 14 minutes, Roberts heard the passing satellite transmitting a frequency unique to the UFO spacecraft. He had to cut the session short due to bad weather, but the hobbyists immediately knew their speculation was proving well founded.

"We know of no other U.S. satellites in geostationary orbit that use that frequency, so Greg's observation tends to support the UFO-MUOS gap-filler hypothesis," Molczan said.

Roberts, like others in the small international group of hobbyists who find and watch satellites in secret orbits, does his observing using telescopic still and video cameras, and radio receivers.

The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login sent the Atlas into an elliptical geosynchronous transfer orbit, though the power provided by the rocket coupled with the payload's relatively slim weight, estimated by the observers to be approximately 7,700 pounds, enabled a higher perigee, or low point, than other such launches.

A second firing of the Centaur propelled PAN into its targeted deployment orbit with an apogee of 22,230 miles and a perigee of 4,550 miles. The payload's release an hour and 59 minutes after liftoff successfully completed the ascent.

"The secrecy surrounding PAN may be a clue to the identity of its sponsoring agency. It appears not to belong to the DoD, given that its UFO and MUOS are open programs, as was the U.S. Navy's 'UHF Hosted Payload' gap-filler solution, which it briefly considered in 2008," Molczan said.

"The most likely remaining possibility is that a civilian intelligence agency, perhaps the CIA, decided much earlier, about 2005-06, that it could not risk a coverage gap, and obtained approval to rapidly procure and launch a satellite compatible with the UFO satellites," Molczan added.

An article in a Lockheed Martin newsletter, entitled "A small and persistent team turns a great idea into an important new U.S. program" and published in the spring of 2007, said its Special Programs had started the PAN mission, also known as the P360 project.

"The team's innovative turnkey commercial-based satellite, ground and launch system solution established the foundation for a new government architecture. The team functions across time zones from Space Systems Company in Sunnyvale, Calif., to Commercial Space in Newtown, Pa., Lockheed Martin Information Systems & Global Services in San Jose, Calif., Integral Systems in Lanham, Md., as well as Lockheed Martin divisions abroad. United Launch Alliance in Denver, Colo., rounds out the contributors with the Atlas 5 launch vehicle," the article continued.

"Following several years of concept development, market analysis, and finally proposal submittal, the contract was awarded to Lockheed Martin in October 2006. The team has had successful system and preliminary design reviews and is on schedule for launch in 30 months from contract start."

The observers plan to continue monitoring the moves of the satellite in the coming weeks as it maneuvers into a circular geostationary orbit. Its destination could further bolster their guess.

"If it occupies one of the established UFO orbital slots, and transmits on the established UFO UHF-band frequencies, that will fully confirm the present hypothesis. That will take at least several weeks," Molczan said.

A later newsletter from December 2007 quoted the PAN program manager as saying: "Our PAN P360 team just celebrated our first anniversary since contract award. As program manager, I am very proud of the extraordinary effort and excellent team that has been leading this endeavor. We have successfully hit every milestone on a 30-month firm-fixed-price program that will change the future of how government programs will be contracted and run.

"This opportunity is a great challenge to build a government satellite that uses the A2100 spacecraft bus and commercial off-the-shelf components and processes. There are numerous future Lockheed Martin opportunities that hinge on the success of this program."

PAN satellite finishes its climb to geostationary orbit
By Justin Ray

Posted: September 22, 2009

The mystery communications spacecraft launched aboard an Atlas 5 rocket from Cape Canaveral earlier this month -- and pictured in this story -- has arrived in a geostationary orbit that views the Middle East, hobbyist satellite trackers report.

Lockheed Martin built the satellite, simply called PAN, using its successful A2100 design and commercial know-how for an undisclosed U.S. government customer. The actual purpose of the spacecraft and the user have not been revealed.

The PAN satellite is pictured in the factory during pre-launch preps. The image was released by Lockheed Martin today.

A press release issued today by Lockheed Martin said PAN was "performing as required" and the company "has successfully completed a series of key activities towards delivering the spacecraft for customer use."

"The program, designated PAN, was awarded to Lockheed Martin in October 2006," the press release reads. "It consists of a novel and robust turnkey commercial-based satellite, ground and launch system solution developed to meet the government's future needs."

"We are very proud of the innovative total system solution we are deploying for our customer," said Tessa Lloyd, Lockheed Martin's PAN program director. "The rapid development of this spacecraft and ground system is testimony to a strong government and industry partnership and we are extremely proud of our teams across the country."

The release goes on to say: "The PAN satellite is based on Lockheed Martin's configure-to-order A2100 spacecraft series and leverages mature commercial space technologies and unique Lockheed Martin processes that enabled delivery of a high-quality, low-cost solution with reduced cycle times for the government customer."

The Atlas 5 delivered PAN into an elliptical transfer orbit during the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The craft's own engine was used to circularize the altitude to nearly 22,300 miles where it can match Earth's rotation and appear fixed above a certain longitude above the equator.

A group of respected sky-watchers around the world who track satellites had been awaiting the PAN mission to peel back some of the mystery surrounding the unusual launch. Greg Roberts, a retired astronomer living in Cape Town, South Africa, first heard a beacon from the satellite as it was flying into orbit. He and Ian Roberts, also of South Africa, and Peter Wakelin, a retired meteorologist in the U.K., have since visually observed PAN high in the sky and determined its orbital slot over Africa.

"It is interesting to note that PAN is near the longitude of AMC 14, a commercial communications satellite, that was stranded in a useless orbit early last year, as the result of a launch mishap. It was quickly purchased from the insurer by the U.S. government, and over a period of many months, it was maneuvered into a highly inclined orbit, synchronous orbit," said Ted Molczan, a noted member of the trackers.

"If PAN remains near AMC 14, then I will suspect them to be owned by the same agency of the U.S. government, which I continue to suspect is a civilian intelligence agency, perhaps the CIA.

"The two satellites may provide different services. I continue to suspect that PAN is a narrow-band UFO-MUOS gap-filler."

Molczan has hypothesized that PAN was a quick-build satellite that would bridge the aging constellation of Ultra-High Frequency Follow-On (UFO) spacecraft and the sophisticated next-generation Mobile User Objective System that's still being developed.

The beacon signal heard during launch was one of the frequencies used by the UHF Follow-On craft. The trackers say the only U.S. government geostationary spacecraft known to use that frequency are the UFO satellites.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 01, 2010, 05:04:38 AM
Thanks for the article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 01, 2010, 11:03:47 AM
PAN... Hmmm love the name :D  :lol:  :D
Interesting.  Thanks for the post & information.
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

November 01, 2010, 12:58:22 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

Clues Emerge Over Mystery Satellite Soon After Launch
By Justin Ray

posted: 09 September 2009
02:39 am ET

A mysterious spacecraft whose mission is cloaked in secrecy left Cape Canaveral atop the hard-to-miss roar of its Atlas 5 rocket and then revealed a major clue about itself while cruising above a satellite-tracking hobbyist a short time later.

The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at 5:35 p.m. EDT, the first moment of the day's launch opportunity that punctuated a trouble-free countdown.

The rocket's nose cone, adorned with Lockheed Martin's corporate logo, shrouded the payload as it climbed through the atmosphere and out of sight.

The company acknowledged that it had You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -- dubbed "PAN" -- under a commercial arrangement with the government. Yet few other details were released, such as what agency was behind the project or what it would do in orbit.

"Lockheed Martin is the prime contractor for the PAN mission, which includes a commercial-based satellite and launch system solution for the U.S. government," a Lockheed Martin statement released to Spaceflight Now said.

Within 18 minutes, the Centaur upper stage turned off its main engine and settled into an initial parking orbit where it would coast away from the planet for 98 minutes.

A group of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login around the world who track satellites with remarkable precision and communicate their findings amongst each other online eagerly awaited Tuesday's launch and a chance to test their pre-flight guesses against reality.

The leading theory suggested PAN was a quick-build satellite that would serve as a communications gap-filler between the aging constellation of Ultra-High Frequency Follow-On (UFO) spacecraft and the sophisticated next-generation Mobile User Objective System that's still being developed.

Some 34 minutes after the Atlas launched from Florida, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, a retired astronomer living in Cape Town, South Africa, detected "a strong beacon signal" being emitted from the PAN satellite as it crossed his sky.

"The time, general location of the signal in the sky, and its Doppler shift were consistent with the expected parking orbit," said Ted Molczan, a noted member of the trackers.

For 14 minutes, Roberts heard the passing satellite transmitting a frequency unique to the UFO spacecraft. He had to cut the session short due to bad weather, but the hobbyists immediately knew their speculation was proving well founded.

"We know of no other U.S. satellites in geostationary orbit that use that frequency, so Greg's observation tends to support the UFO-MUOS gap-filler hypothesis," Molczan said.

Roberts, like others in the small international group of hobbyists who find and watch satellites in secret orbits, does his observing using telescopic still and video cameras, and radio receivers.

The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login sent the Atlas into an elliptical geosynchronous transfer orbit, though the power provided by the rocket coupled with the payload's relatively slim weight, estimated by the observers to be approximately 7,700 pounds, enabled a higher perigee, or low point, than other such launches.

A second firing of the Centaur propelled PAN into its targeted deployment orbit with an apogee of 22,230 miles and a perigee of 4,550 miles. The payload's release an hour and 59 minutes after liftoff successfully completed the ascent.

"The secrecy surrounding PAN may be a clue to the identity of its sponsoring agency. It appears not to belong to the DoD, given that its UFO and MUOS are open programs, as was the U.S. Navy's 'UHF Hosted Payload' gap-filler solution, which it briefly considered in 2008," Molczan said.

"The most likely remaining possibility is that a civilian intelligence agency, perhaps the CIA, decided much earlier, about 2005-06, that it could not risk a coverage gap, and obtained approval to rapidly procure and launch a satellite compatible with the UFO satellites," Molczan added.

An article in a Lockheed Martin newsletter, entitled "A small and persistent team turns a great idea into an important new U.S. program" and published in the spring of 2007, said its Special Programs had started the PAN mission, also known as the P360 project.

"The team's innovative turnkey commercial-based satellite, ground and launch system solution established the foundation for a new government architecture. The team functions across time zones from Space Systems Company in Sunnyvale, Calif., to Commercial Space in Newtown, Pa., Lockheed Martin Information Systems & Global Services in San Jose, Calif., Integral Systems in Lanham, Md., as well as Lockheed Martin divisions abroad. United Launch Alliance in Denver, Colo., rounds out the contributors with the Atlas 5 launch vehicle," the article continued.

"Following several years of concept development, market analysis, and finally proposal submittal, the contract was awarded to Lockheed Martin in October 2006. The team has had successful system and preliminary design reviews and is on schedule for launch in 30 months from contract start."

The observers plan to continue monitoring the moves of the satellite in the coming weeks as it maneuvers into a circular geostationary orbit. Its destination could further bolster their guess.

"If it occupies one of the established UFO orbital slots, and transmits on the established UFO UHF-band frequencies, that will fully confirm the present hypothesis. That will take at least several weeks," Molczan said.

A later newsletter from December 2007 quoted the PAN program manager as saying: "Our PAN P360 team just celebrated our first anniversary since contract award. As program manager, I am very proud of the extraordinary effort and excellent team that has been leading this endeavor. We have successfully hit every milestone on a 30-month firm-fixed-price program that will change the future of how government programs will be contracted and run.

"This opportunity is a great challenge to build a government satellite that uses the A2100 spacecraft bus and commercial off-the-shelf components and processes. There are numerous future Lockheed Martin opportunities that hinge on the success of this program."

PAN satellite finishes its climb to geostationary orbit
By Justin Ray

Posted: September 22, 2009

The mystery communications spacecraft launched aboard an Atlas 5 rocket from Cape Canaveral earlier this month -- and pictured in this story -- has arrived in a geostationary orbit that views the Middle East, hobbyist satellite trackers report.

Lockheed Martin built the satellite, simply called PAN, using its successful A2100 design and commercial know-how for an undisclosed U.S. government customer. The actual purpose of the spacecraft and the user have not been revealed.

The PAN satellite is pictured in the factory during pre-launch preps. The image was released by Lockheed Martin today.

A press release issued today by Lockheed Martin said PAN was "performing as required" and the company "has successfully completed a series of key activities towards delivering the spacecraft for customer use."

"The program, designated PAN, was awarded to Lockheed Martin in October 2006," the press release reads. "It consists of a novel and robust turnkey commercial-based satellite, ground and launch system solution developed to meet the government's future needs."

"We are very proud of the innovative total system solution we are deploying for our customer," said Tessa Lloyd, Lockheed Martin's PAN program director. "The rapid development of this spacecraft and ground system is testimony to a strong government and industry partnership and we are extremely proud of our teams across the country."

The release goes on to say: "The PAN satellite is based on Lockheed Martin's configure-to-order A2100 spacecraft series and leverages mature commercial space technologies and unique Lockheed Martin processes that enabled delivery of a high-quality, low-cost solution with reduced cycle times for the government customer."

The Atlas 5 delivered PAN into an elliptical transfer orbit during the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The craft's own engine was used to circularize the altitude to nearly 22,300 miles where it can match Earth's rotation and appear fixed above a certain longitude above the equator.

A group of respected sky-watchers around the world who track satellites had been awaiting the PAN mission to peel back some of the mystery surrounding the unusual launch. Greg Roberts, a retired astronomer living in Cape Town, South Africa, first heard a beacon from the satellite as it was flying into orbit. He and Ian Roberts, also of South Africa, and Peter Wakelin, a retired meteorologist in the U.K., have since visually observed PAN high in the sky and determined its orbital slot over Africa.

"It is interesting to note that PAN is near the longitude of AMC 14, a commercial communications satellite, that was stranded in a useless orbit early last year, as the result of a launch mishap. It was quickly purchased from the insurer by the U.S. government, and over a period of many months, it was maneuvered into a highly inclined orbit, synchronous orbit," said Ted Molczan, a noted member of the trackers.

"If PAN remains near AMC 14, then I will suspect them to be owned by the same agency of the U.S. government, which I continue to suspect is a civilian intelligence agency, perhaps the CIA.

"The two satellites may provide different services. I continue to suspect that PAN is a narrow-band UFO-MUOS gap-filler."

Molczan has hypothesized that PAN was a quick-build satellite that would bridge the aging constellation of Ultra-High Frequency Follow-On (UFO) spacecraft and the sophisticated next-generation Mobile User Objective System that's still being developed.

The beacon signal heard during launch was one of the frequencies used by the UHF Follow-On craft. The trackers say the only U.S. government geostationary spacecraft known to use that frequency are the UFO satellites.

Thanks Souza I had been searchng fror this artical I remember it well, but not enough. Blessings   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions