:lol: I love that song, anyways...

IMO, I don't really care about Elivs never was a fan never will be a fan. He's not the King of Rock & Roll  because he stoled songs from some black artist back in the day. How the hell people could proclamied him as the king of rock and roll and he stoled music from blacks! Elivs is not original! His face maybe pretty but he's no king, and i hate the fact the media praise him like hes God, Elivs is no God,  he was unorginal bootleged wanna be black person. If he's dead then rest in peace; However he's  lame if he alive. Some of you guys need to stop comparion Micheal and Elivs, its pretty annoying, and Elivs coming back?? his ass is too old to be doing his moves. Only ONE king will return and THATS MICHAEL FREAKING JACKSON, GET IT RIGHT!!! And when he return,I don't wanna hear any Elivs comparison, PERIOD
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "samsuperb"

IMO, I don't really care about Elivs never was a fan never will be a fan. He's not the King of Rock & Roll  because he stoled songs from some black artist back in the day. How the hell people could proclamied him as the king of rock and roll and he stoled music from blacks! Elivs is not original! His face maybe pretty but he's no king, and i hate the fact the media praise him like hes God, Elivs is no God,  he was unorginal bootleged wanna be black person. If he's dead then rest in peace; However he's  lame if he alive. Some of you guys need to stop comparion Micheal and Elivs, its pretty annoying, and Elivs coming back?? his ass is too old to be doing his moves. Only ONE king will return and THATS MICHAEL FREAKING JACKSON, GET IT RIGHT!!! And when he return,I don't wanna hear any Elivs comparison, PERIOD

How old are you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oohh, did someone get out of the wrong side of the bed today lol  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are
perfect
to me xx

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

How old are you?
Yes, im rude as hell, move one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

How old are you?

I was seriously asking your age as your posts reflect someone my son's age.
As far as your posts being rude...
The first step to solving a problem is realizing there is one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How old are you?

I was seriously asking your age as your posts reflect someone my son's age.
As far as your posts being rude...
The first step to solving a problem is realizing there is one.
How does my post reflects to your son's age? Girl, please...If you didnt know I come from the hood and I could be straight GHETTO sometimes. If you didnt know me, well you know me now. I SPEAK MY MINE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i totally agree and they are ready and willing to call michael a child molester when elvis was laying up with pricilla when she was only 14 and he was 24. pricilla said they didnt have sex but he taught her other ways to please him. he was a pervert. i think people should stop comparing him and michael also because there is none.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Praise God  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That's the problem of this world... :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow. everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but....wow....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

...What on earth? Lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Does anyone else see the irony of this thread?

I mean you gotta laugh or else you'll just cry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I don't like the comparisons too.... Come on, Michael is MICHAEL.  8-) and elvis or anyone is nowhere close to Michael as a human being. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Good Lets Dance

Now, Elvis was before my time, so he means nothng to me, though I have seen some of his movies, heard his songs, etc. I think the only reason people compare them is they both have the "King Of" title and of course MJ was married to his daughter, Lisa.
How comes Elvis got a break on being a Child Molester? Yeah, that is a good question! He brought Prissy to live with him at age 14 and had her engage in Lesbian sex (so I've heard) while he watched. Then at the time of his death he was said to be doin it with a 14 yr. old year old girlfriend! He had an exotic look for back in the 50's that girls went crazy over, but he was Nowhere near as talented as MJ (IMO) and he got fat and gross at an early age (unlike MJ) Personally, I think the reason he preferred underage girls was because he was sexually dysfuntional, and an inexperienced girl would not know the difference. He really lucked out that no prosecutor went after him for his overt pedophilia!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree about the MJ and Elvis comparisons.  I don't see it.  Some people think Elvis was one of MJ's idols but he was influenced by James Brown which MJ said with his own mouth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions