Re: Is Murray really Michael?
May 26, 2010, 07:22:49 AM
I can be Michael too, and you too....come on !!! this kind of "proofs" are ridiculous...sorry I dont want to be rude...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 26, 2010, 12:42:13 PM
If we are talking of the video only, it is indeed possible to take you and me and make a video with our face and anybody else's gestures and mimics.
If we are talking the person of whom we were provided other footage (beach), I would tend to say this was greenscreen or real footage.
The support video was not greenscreen or real footage.

Whoever does not like what we have seen months ago is free to not agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 26, 2010, 01:54:22 PM
no way murray is in disguise. LMAO  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Kirsche

May 29, 2010, 09:38:27 PM
Quote from: "Foxello"
One of the videos I have watched since learning of this conspiracy is this one, which appears to show that Conrad Murray is Michael Jackson in a prosthetic mask. I'm not sure whether I actually believe it or not, but their facial features appear extremely similar:

[youtube:325r6w2j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESGptNNsJ0[/youtube:325r6w2j]

Apologises if this has been posted before.

Murray is a real person but I think the words or some of the word the used in that video-Statement were Michaels words
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

May 29, 2010, 09:45:45 PM
I think that when the YT video came out, that was Michael, because of his teeth. (Michael has little baby-like teeth). And the Murray that we are seeing that's going to court is a real... doctor...*actor* (coughs). Why do I think that Michael would do the YT video and let the real ...doctor... be seen? He doesn't want Murray to lie to us... I think! Best way I can explain it. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

MJonmind

May 30, 2010, 01:27:04 AM
You know something? I'm absolutely convinced there are two black Conrad Murray's. (I'm taking my post from the thread "Dr. Murray--Turn your head and coffee" page 3-4 because I was responding to my feeling when looking at that pic of Murray in the car and a "fan" holding a Starbucks coffee, and I didn't realize there was this thread, and I'd like to dig more with this idea).  Sorry about my mistake. I posted some pics but I'm sure there's more to compare.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One is Michael in disguise, the guy who originally gave us the internet message. He is much shorter, has his left shoulder much broader than the left in a weird way (remember how DD had weird huge shoulders), and his right hand has the top half in lighter colouring. His nostrils tend to flare out much wider that the taller CM. This Dr. Murray in the car is Michael. I was staring at him the longest time thinking how he didn't look like the CM we've seeing so much of. I also was thinking that for such a big tall man how he didn't look that big in the car anymore.

The other Conrad Murray is the dude who is super tall, in the courthouse, at his church, on the beach, in the airplane. His face and hands are much darker too.

Also just the way the two of them are often put side by side on TMZ, and CM seems to represent Michael. Many people have asked about MJ being CM, and having a double black CM fits with the hoax patterns. The nostril widths and darker skin shade is quite obvious to me. I know some talked of them using the digital visual technique they used for the walking skeleton on Ghosts just in the CM Youtube video. But I don't necessarily think that is needed, because I'm wondering now if perhaps there is a voice-morphing technology that simply changes the voice to any choice of tone and accent. The speaking time in church and in court was obviously the taller darker CM and so we hear a different but natural voice. I don't think we ever see the tall CM ever smiling big like the MJ Murray IMO.This would mean Michael's literally been in plain sight all along, or I should say he's been closer that we thought!  If it's true then in a sense Michael did literally "kill" himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2010, 01:37:02 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
You know something? I'm absolutely convinced there are two black Conrad Murray's. (I'm taking my post from the thread "Dr. Murray--Turn your head and coffee" page 3-4 because I was responding to my feeling when looking at that pic of Murray in the car and a "fan" holding a Starbucks coffee, and I didn't realize there was this thread, and I'd like to dig more with this idea).  Sorry about my mistake. I posted some pics but I'm sure there's more to compare.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One is Michael in disguise, the guy who originally gave us the internet message. He is much shorter, has his left shoulder much broader than the left in a weird way (remember how DD had weird huge shoulders), and his right hand has the top half in lighter colouring. His nostrils tend to flare out much wider that the taller CM. This Dr. Murray in the car is Michael. I was staring at him the longest time thinking how he didn't look like the CM we've seeing so much of. I also was thinking that for such a big tall man how he didn't look that big in the car anymore.

The other Conrad Murray is the dude who is super tall, in the courthouse, at his church, on the beach, in the airplane. His face and hands are much darker too.

Also just the way the two of them are often put side by side on TMZ, and CM seems to represent Michael. Many people have asked about MJ being CM, and having a double black CM fits with the hoax patterns. The nostril widths and darker skin shade is quite obvious to me. I know some talked of them using the digital visual technique they used for the walking skeleton on Ghosts just in the CM Youtube video. But I don't necessarily think that is needed, because I'm wondering now if perhaps there is a voice-morphing technology that simply changes the voice to any choice of tone and accent. The speaking time in church and in court was obviously the taller darker CM and so we hear a different but natural voice. I don't think we ever see the tall CM ever smiling big like the MJ Murray IMO.This would mean Michael's literally been in plain sight all along, or I should say he's been closer that we thought!  If it's true then in a sense Michael did literally "kill" himself.
Yes, you agree with me. Here's one thing that I don't get:  Why does "Murray" have blood-shot eyes?? (keeping up with the hoax??)

it's my birthday!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Grace

May 30, 2010, 01:40:35 AM
In the links I gave to the old forum, Souza did experimentally change the voice of the video and I can support that. If you alter the voice just one tick higher, it is Michael speaking.
The visual can be done like the pendulum video proved. You just need a person's threedimensional data and someone else's mimic and here you go. It is spectacular.

About the double and the strange hands of CM at the Cardiovascular... nothing to add.
Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 01:46:18 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 30, 2010, 01:45:23 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
In the links I gave to the old forum, Souza did experimentally change the voice of the video and I can support that. If you alter the voice just one tick higher, it is Michael speaking.
The visual can be done like the pendulum video proved. You just need a persons threedimensional data and someone elses mimic and here you go. It is spectacular.

About the double and the strange hands of CM at the cardiovascular... nothing to add.
I think it's just amazing what Michael can do!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

Sangre

June 16, 2010, 06:44:12 AM
And the Murray jogging on the beach was MJ? ...no.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Kirsche

June 17, 2010, 05:52:50 PM
Quote from: "Sangre"
And the Murray jogging on the beach was MJ? ...no.

no

IDK but I think that CM in the famous statement video is not the CM we saw on the beach and at the court I think..... IDK if the "Statement-Conny" was MJ but I don't think these two CM do not look the same
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

agathi

June 18, 2010, 09:15:00 AM
maybe he is ...masqueared
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

June 18, 2010, 06:48:37 PM
Are there any pictures of CM from the hearing of june 14th?

I'm always thinkin about that statement from the forum member "whosbadmj" who was there with her brother and the security guard told her that Michael Jckson is in the building ( or has left the building?  )

I really wonder if this CM was really Cm or Michael? And that's why I'm asking if there are pictures of CM from June 14th??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

sweet1

June 18, 2010, 07:25:26 PM
Quote from: "agathi"
maybe he is ...masqueared

I just can't seem to get MJ's movie Ghost out of my mind. I had no idea he was the Mayor until the credits ran at the end. It's no telling who MJ was disguised as since he left Jun 25th. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

June 24, 2010, 09:52:18 AM
I still find it very interesting that there are NO pictures of CM during or after the hearing from June 14th.... I mean..TMZ ALWAYS know, where Murray is and what he's doin...

Maybe the sec.guard  was right and Michael was inside the building, that's why they couldn't take any pictures or films, haha....but hey,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions