Re: The Official Double Thread
May 17, 2010, 08:40:20 PM
To the above..  what photo are you talking about?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 18, 2010, 10:48:24 AM
Hi MJJ272.....welcome to our forum. I think we like to look at all possibilities here. Hopefully you won't find us rude or hatemongers. Give us time to examine this and nut it out. We would be silly to dismiss something before at least taking a look.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 20, 2010, 03:17:56 AM
Ok, StoryTime. Once upon a time, there was a little girl with a mouthfull of pointy teeth.
Her mom laughed every time SHE did, and when the little girl asked "why?" The Mommy said, "Because you look just like a little fox when you smile." And Daddy laughed, too. The little girl asked if pointy teeth were a bad thing. Mother said "Oh, no...the better to tear meat with."

The little girl could tell the Mommy loved her very much, having given such a compliment.
One day, when she was grown, she went to a dentist who said "Here, let me take care of that for you", meaning her lovely pointy, meat-tearing teeth, as the ONLY one who found this fashionable WAS the Mommy.  Though she protested that she needed the points for tearing meat, the dentist and his helper laughed harder than Mommy did as they gleefully filed them to nice even pearls, stating that this was what steak knives were for, because teeth were to prettily light up a girl's face, in a gentler, less fierce way. So, the young lady looked way less fierce, and won the heart of of a different fox she'd had her eye on for a while...well...that was the plan.[BTW, don't you HATE what happens teeth, early on, :mad: in the hands of these people?! ] Anyway:

The only points in this story now are these:  there are 4 kinds of "foxes". There are hot foxes, there are animal foxes. There are those who look like animal foxes to their mothers, and there are sly foxes, like MJ, juggling more doubles than he even has had baby teeth, probably...

Just because one picture of him that you like (so much you've memorized the teeth), matches kinda-sorta with another one, doesn't mean either one of them are really HIM, or his "teefe".   His real teeth have probably all been redone, so his own self, let alone his mother, wouldn't know them!   So...you can't count on teeth.

All this just shows me how panicked we all are, to think :oops: we have been following a decoy ALL this time, to go to such detailed examination and scrutiny of the poor man's person. [Yeah, it creeped me out, too, this kind of live autopsy,

but, HEY ---

He STARTED this ride, now he can just hop up on the table and let us examine the EVIDENCE!!!  :lol:  :wink: :!: ]

Not a criticism, though. I looked, too. Just to see if any of you all picked "MY" guy out.

I think a lesson for "NOT getting lost in The Forest", would be helpful, here. :)

If you want to not get lost in a forest (when you are there), you MUST always keep an eye on the first tree you step away from(knowing where you ARE!), by marking it, and lining ALL subsequent trees you pass, up with IT---NOT only with each other, or you'll get turned around, and LOST.

I think Souza said something about starting with the last KNOWN pix of MJ from the Bad era, and I would say even a few years before that. That's when he REALLY took the first jump in looking differently, although it is probably just natural growth.

Line THOSE up, and then match all others to THOSE, not to anything else. Line 3, 4, 5, 10, of THOSE up---sans glasses  :?  with those from later, which you can see his entire face w/o any hiding behind his curls (Dude :wink: ), and then see if you can see MJ in there somewhere.

If you line EVERY picture up with at least three of the first ones, you should not go wrong. (It would help to view them all in B+W, too.) The personality changes SO much from 20s to 50s, I wouldn't EXPECT to see the same "look in his eyes", but I still like to look for it; that whimsical MJ spark. You KNOW we haven't seen THAT in years---and you know what we've told ourselves about it.

When ever he "had his d'ruthers", he seemed to POSE looking left, with his right cheek front. I don't know if, later, he just gave up his preference or it never WAS him after a certain point, and THAT's why "He" didn't care about it!  Maybe he simply realized he was too hot from both sides, and got over it! Well...

Just "Food for Thought" (and a bedtime story!)...

I am :? not good at posting pix, but if I find some revealing ones, I'll ask for help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MissG

May 24, 2010, 05:47:54 PM
Quote from: "mjj272"
Hello every1. I have litteraly just found out about this website, and i found it from a link about barry shaw. i am somewhat new the mj hoax theories, and not sure if i believe it or not... but i am also new to barry shaw... and i have some interesting things to tell you all that may shock some of u.

anyways, first i want to say this..... you are all making a big huge deal about how stupid and crazy it is that barry shaw could be michaels personal body double. you ridicule this man for that. do you not all see that YOU ARE SPENDING LOTS OF TIME TALKING ABOUT THE BIGGEST TRICK EVER PLAYED IN HISTORY? (Mj hoax) if you think barry shaw is stupid and funny and all that, then shouldnt u be the ones sayin that this hoax is not really a hoax? i mean do u get my point?

but anyways, like i said i wasnt reaaly into the hoax, or into barry , BUTTT , i was one of the people that barry picked to do the live webcam showing with. in fact i was the one who took the photo in which you are displaying here of him..

sure you can laugh about my photo.. but it was real. and as posted in the photo, he went on with glasses, and without glasses. he look just like michael jackson.

i quick snapped a snap shot with my phone cam as he said he was about to get off. so luckily i got a picture...

i mean this was concrete proof. I SAW HIM ON CAM. and more than that i took a picture (depite him telling us not to) and showed it to all of you.. yet you still ridicule him.. why?

im telling u.. i dont think mj is alive, and i thought barry was a joke.. but he proved me wrong...

maybe mj is dead, maybe alive.. i tell u this tho.. him going on cam scared the sh*t out of me, because i thought / think i talked to michael..

so there is now two questions.. 1. Do I believe Barry Shaw that he was Michael's body double? or 2. Is barry shaw in fact michael jackson, and I spoke to michael jackson? ... to me #1 seems much more realistic.

Thats just my opinions.

im sure i will be ridiculed by many of you here, as ive learned many of mj fans are really rude and love to spread hatred to people who disagree with them... but i tell you this much... who is more weird, a guy who looks like someone else, and proved it, or a guy who believes Michael Jackson fooled every news caster, every cop, every pathologist, in the world? think about that..

by the way, i am the one who posted that pic on facebook... u can find me on there if u wish to confirm that this is me... name is John Harrison.

The picture you claim to have been taken belongs to another person who is not "Barry Shaw"  ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 11, 2010, 04:18:50 AM
look at that pic...is the best double i ever seen yet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

June 11, 2010, 12:56:08 PM
Is that double even breathing? looks like a dummy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 29, 2010, 05:23:10 AM
Hello everybody. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to believe there is something very weird going on, and there are doubles involved in it.
The problem is not that MJ has some doubles, as lot of you said, this is normal and we all knew that.

The point is: why Michael has used the double to appear in public instead of him and even to talk to people and media? Like the O2 guy.....if it's an impersonator (and I think he is, not because I've read about it, I thought that from the very first time I saw the interview!) can you imagine how far he can go with that?? His voice is almost the same....he could have even done interviews before!
(And by they way, I'm SURE there are two Michaels in This is it)

Actually my doubts go much farer than the O2 guy...but please, don't think I'm crazy here! :D

Maybe I'm the only one who has doubts, but even during some old interview, he looked so different from one scene to another, it's scary.....You know the interview with Bashir, can somebody tell me how long was between the part Michael was with Gavin and the very last part when he wears a purple shirt?
don't you think he looks very very different??? Like, much more like him in the last part?
The difference betwen the two look like the 2 differents photos you posted at the beginning of this thread....people, I'm very confused!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2010, 11:01:02 AM
Ok people, I've being watching this interview with Bashir for long.....when Michael is with Gavin (with the black shirt for instance) he has a very crispy face, very tense, and in other scene, like the last part with the purple shirt, he's got a different face. Please, before telling me I'm crazy (I know I'm surely wrong), take a look at the scenes....

A part from his nose (he could have modified it quickly) his chin is longer in the first one, his theeth look different, he closes his mouth in a different way because of the chin, the cheeks....I'm sorry that I haven't the program to compare you the 2 images!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 29, 2010, 11:10:34 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Is that double even breathing? looks like a dummy

LOL!
Looks like wax to me also :S

EDIT: Why blue eyes?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

MissG

June 29, 2010, 01:57:09 PM
The pic is blurred, but the color of his eyes look photoshopped.

@Popisdead, where and how did you get that pic? it is an impersonator, and you know about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

June 29, 2010, 02:21:40 PM
well is an impersonator....and i have to remember his name...a person gave me that pic on my msn account....i will be more exact i have to do some research...to find his name and other pics about him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 29, 2010, 02:23:09 PM
Thank you Luv.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

June 29, 2010, 02:37:39 PM
this is another one
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2010, 02:43:45 PM
third one
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 29, 2010, 03:01:13 PM
Just saw your request. I see you have managed to upload the pics.

All I can say on the 1st one is  :shock: that impersonator could have fooled me if I see him on cam to cam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back