amy

this b&w persons speacks wht we want to hear i think or maybe he knows something but his ansewrs i like we have heard from casandra and 2 3 ppl here also
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "virgo75"

I agree with this theory more than a terrorist attack theory.

I mean why would he have to go through the trouble of faking his death and putting people through all kinds of crazy to thwart an attack?   :roll:

That's really not the way to thwart an attack.

If anything they would play it out close to the show date so they could catch whoever was involved and/or step up security.  At the worst the dates woud have to be cancelled or rescheduled.  Even if Michael himself wasn't "allowed" to cancel the dates, there's nothing anyone can do if the government shuts down a show because of a threat....

Faking MJ's death would only mean that if there actually were some sort of threat against the concert goers, that now these people would have to find another target.  This would also cause anyone monitoring and investigating these people to possibly lose track of them and then HOPE that they can catch up with them before they plan something else against a new target.  Not a smart move at all.

Finally, if they haven't cancelled the Olympics since 9/11, why would they fake someone's death over some threats?  The Olympics draws greater crowds and coverage than any concert...
Ofcourse you are right, if it would only be fans that would be threatened government could just have stopped the shows and there would be no need for MJ to go into hiding.

Except if there was more to it. In the case the FBI described in the recently released files on MJ for instance, someone threatened to kill MJ + his family + fans during concerts. It would not be sufficient to just cancel the concerts to stop a threat like that.

We're forgetting the most important thing(to Michael anyway) - his children.

He loved/loves his children more than anything.

If there were any threat against them, I seriously doubt that he would run off and hide while his children are left exposed to danger by going to Las Vegas with their grandmother, going to karate practice, and showing up at the Grammys...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I mean why would he have to go through the trouble of faking his death and putting people through all kinds of crazy to thwart an attack?   :roll:

If anything they would play it out close to the show date so they could catch whoever was involved and/or step up security.  At the worst the dates woud have to be cancelled or rescheduled.  Even if Michael himself wasn't "allowed" to cancel the dates, there's nothing anyone can do if the government shuts down a show because of a threat....

Faking MJ's death would only mean that if there actually were some sort of threat against the concert goers, that now these people would have to find another target.  This would also cause anyone monitoring and investigating these people to possibly lose track of them and then HOPE that they can catch up with them before they plan something else against a new target.  Not a smart move at all.

Finally, if they haven't cancelled the Olympics since 9/11, why would they fake someone's death over some threats?  The Olympics draws greater crowds and coverage than any concert...
Ofcourse you are right, if it would only be fans that would be threatened government could just have stopped the shows and there would be no need for MJ to go into hiding.

Except if there was more to it. In the case the FBI described in the recently released files on MJ for instance, someone threatened to kill MJ + his family + fans during concerts. It would not be sufficient to just cancel the concerts to stop a threat like that.

If there were any threat against them, I seriously doubt that he would run off and hide while his children are left exposed to danger by going to Las Vegas with their grandmother, going to karate practice, and showing up at the Grammys...

Who said Michael doesn't see his children :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

Who said Michael doesn't see his children :roll:

Please re-read my post.  
Did I say that he doesn't see his children?   :roll:
No.

I said that they would be left exposed to danger.

As a parent, the last thing you would do if you know of a threat against your children is to leave them exposed to danger.

And if they were part of a threat I don't think for a second that they would be left behind while Michael is playing dead.   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love the attitude smilie :roll:    :lol:  :lol:

Anyways, I stand corrected ;) .  But when you say he wouldn't "run off and hide leaving his children...." it's a bit misleading.

It he is in a witness protection program, he did't "run off", he was systematically taken into custody to a safe place.  It could be right under our noses.  Not necessarily across the border.  Just  out of danger to a place where he is "safe and protected".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Crescendo

It he is in a witness protection program, he did't "run off", he was systematically taken into custody to a safe place.  It could be right under our noses.  Not necessarily across the border.  Just  out of danger to a place where he is "safe and protected".

Agree. When people think WPP they think the person has been taken somewhere far away. If you watch the end of Goodfellas (based on a true story), the main character (Ray Liotta) and his wife and his kids were taken into WPP and they lived in a regular neighborhood with different names of course.

Not to mention that movie is all the mafia.

Although I know Michael is Michael Jackson. Most famous man in the world so he may have to be living secluded. idk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Please re-read my post.  
Did I say that he doesn't see his children?   :roll:
No.

I said that they would be left exposed to danger.

As a parent, the last thing you would do if you know of a threat against your children is to leave them exposed to danger.

And if they were part of a threat I don't think for a second that they would be left behind while Michael is playing dead.   :roll:
If MJ's person/presence or money was the very reason for the threat his children are no longer in danger if the people behind the threat believe he is dead, ofcourse  :roll: .

The children are under Mama Jackson's wings and the money is now 'locked away' in the MJ Estate so it is a lot harder, if not impossible, to gain excess to through extortion/death threats.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hate to say it but these theories are getting ridiculous. This is fear mongering at its best. So evil terrorists were trying to bomb his concerts and Michael was being a hero by protecting his fans. Feels like I'm reading fanfiction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "Confused"
I hate to say it but these theories are getting ridiculous. This is fear mongering at its best. So evil terrorists were trying to bomb his concerts and Michael was being a hero by protecting his fans. Feels like I'm reading fanfiction.
It is not ridiculous or fanfiction, it has happened before. Please get your facts straight before calling something ridiculous.

The FBI has recently released files in which a case is described of a man who also made such threats to Michael and his family and fans. He even threatened to kill Bush.
The files have been made public You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is not ridiculous or fanfiction, it has happened before. Please get your facts straight before calling something ridiculous.

The FBI has recently released files in which a case is described of a man who also made such threats to Michael and his family and fans. He even threatened to kill Bush.
The files have been made public You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Exactly. ONE person who was making random threats from Bush to Michael. Crazy loner who wanted money or fame. What does that have to do with a huge terrorist attack which would force Michael to hoax his death? All the other files prove that Michael worst enemy were the autorities themselve who were trying to put him in jail for a crime he did not commit. Not some huge terrorist threat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Exactly. ONE person who was making random threats from Bush to Michael. Crazy loner who wanted money or fame. What does that have to do with a huge terrorist attack which would force Michael to hoax his death? All the other files prove that Michael worst enemy were the autorities themselve who were trying to put him in jail for a crime he did not commit. Not some huge terrorist threat.
What it has to do with it? It shows that such persons do exist, threatening to mass murder his fans, since you called it ridiculous. Terrorists also do such things for fame, to get attention for their ideas and forcefully get their way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rumors and hoaxes run rampant over the internet.  Some unfortunately put innocent people's lives at risk.  Herein lies the reason that I believe MJ was targeted.  He was implicated in something sinister and dangerous by a hoaxer.  He carried the message of saving and healing the world in his music as a platform in his concerts, he was recognizable by virtually everyone and anyone, which made him an easy target.  His being implicated in a scheme to take a stand against these entities during the 0-2 concerts, whether accurate or not, put his life in imminent danger. Please pay close attention to the last line.  

To: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 6:37 AM
Subject: Michael Jackson

Patrick,

A person who writes under the name of Sorcha Faal has been falsely reporting that Michael Jackson was backing my investigation of Baxter and vaccine companies in Austria. I want to make it clear I have never had any contact with Michael Jackson. I myself only presented a dossier of evidence of possible genocide by means of an artificial virus and vaccine to the FBI a couple of weeks ago.

I find it extremely tasteless that the death of Michael Jackson is linked in this way to this investigation for no reason other than Sorcha Faal has run out other ideas to pepper his or her "reports" with.

There are many people who admire Michael Jackson and his concern for humanity, and who are deeply saddened by his death.

There are many people, too, who are very worried about the way vaccine companies send out live bird flu for vaccines apparently with impunity.

For Sorcha Faal to connect the two with such a facetious link raises the question: who is this person working for? What is the purpose of this disinformation? To frighten people?

Unfortunately, it seems these rumours are being deliberately spread by individuals who claim to be serious scientists and who have offered to help with the compilation of evidence concerning a possible act of bioterrorism.

However, the stakes in this game are high.

I was wondering when someone was going to post something from THE website for conspiracy theorists. Did you read the one where they said the CIA killed Michael because of his message in his upcoming concerts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What it has to do with it? It shows that such persons do exist, threatening to mass murder his fans, since you called it ridiculous. Terrorists also do such things for fame, to get attention for their ideas and forcefully get their way.

I totally agree...if it's possible that ONE person could make threats against MJ and his fans, why a terrorist organization should not make the same? Why you call it ridiculous? Maybe it's ridiculous untill it happens...
Sorry for my english... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is 2010//!!  NOTHING IS RIDICULOUS. This is a terrorist laden society.  Are you sleeping under a rock?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

heres an article that cropped up a while back, now a threat is not impossible ...

P.S i know its the sun, but still
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]